就没有点其它方法了吗
Don't you have anything else?
我可以给你涂点麻醉牙膏
Well, I suppose I could put some of my anaesthetic paste on it.
这听上去好多了
That sounds much better.
上麻醉牙膏 曼迪
Dental paste, please, Mandy.
谢谢
Thank you.
含进去
Popping it in.
这是用什么做的
What's it made out of?
只用了点香炉灰和洋葱
Just incense and onions.
我的牙
My tooth.
他们的确用洋葱做牙膏
我抓住了
I caught it.
曼迪 接得好
Well done, Mandy.
接得好
Well done me.
是的 对古埃及的富人来说
Yes, having good teeth was
一口好牙是很重要的
very important to rich Ancient Egyptians
漂亮的外表也很重要
and so was looking good.
是吗 不是吗
Is he, or isn't he?
他不可能用了埃及2000
He can't be wearing Egyptian 2000,
他的头发看上去太自然了
his hair looks so natural.
但他一定用了埃及2000
But he must be wearing Egyptian 2000,
一丝白发都看不见
he doesn't have a speck of grey.
古埃及人会将白发染黑
-你干吗不去问他 -你去问
- Why don't you ask him? - You ask him.
我才不问 你问
No, I'm not asking him. You ask him.
你问
You ask him.
想从今天起彻底告别白发
From now on, all you need to get rid of those grey hairs
你只需要埃及2000 含有革命性新配方
is Egyptian 2000, with its revolutionary new ingredient,
烂驴肝
putrid donkey liver.
打扰一下 我们想知道
Excuse me, we, we were just wondering if...
他肯定用了
Ugh, he's definitely wearing it!
我已经能闻到那股烂驴肝味了
Urgh, I can smell that putrid donkey liver from here!
埃及2000BC
Egyptian 2000 BC.
告别白发
Chase that grey away,
熏跑其他
along with everything else with a sense of smell.
注意 烂驴肝有一定程度的异味
Warning, putrid donkey liver, like, proper stinks.
邪恶的维多利亚时代
维多利亚时代的上层社会中
In super polite Victorian society,
某些单词应避免使用
some words should simply not be mentioned.
日安
Good day.
没有什么比火炉更能温暖老者了
Mm, nothing like a fire to warm the old excuse me.
塞西莉
Ah, Cecily.
父亲 爱德华来了 他想和您谈谈
Father, Edward is here and he has something he wishes to ask you.
终于
At last!
说吧 先生 什么事
Go ahead, sir, fire away.
您很可能已经猜到了
Well, as you've probably guessed by now,
我深深爱慕着您的女儿
I have grown to admire your daughter deeply
她也使我相信
and she has led me to believe
我的爱慕之情可能并非一厢情愿
that my admiration may not be entirely unwelcome.
天哪 快说重点
Oh, for goodness sake, out with it.
你等了够久了 是时候说出来了
You've waited long enough, just say what you have to say.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我想说的是 我十分希望
Uh, what I, what I mean to say is I would very much like to
请求您
ask for your,
您的屁♥股♥
your, your bottom!
我的什么 先生
My what, sir?
爱德华 别这样
Edward, please.
我们家不用那个词
We do not use that word in this house.
是的 先生 十分抱歉
Yes, sir, I do apologise,
"屁♥股♥"一词被认为十分粗俗
但是您腿部上方的部分
It's just that the part of your body located at the top of your legs
我的什么 先生
My what, sir?
我们是一户体面的维多利亚家庭
This is a proper Victorian household,
"腿"也被认为是个粗俗的词汇
我们都不说桌子有那个词
we dare not even say our tables have that word.
确实 我应该说
Indeed, then let us say that,
脚裸在其下方[屁♥股♥]的东西
that which your ankles are at the bottom of...
老天 他又说了
Oh, my word, he said it again!
你这一串脏话还有完吗
Is there no end to this stream of filth?
您看 您裤子里面
Look, that which resides within your trousers...
我的什么 先生
My what, sir?
我们称之为下方的必需品 不得不说
We call them the southern necessity and I feel it is only fair
对上流人士而言"裤子"也十分不雅
我快被你气疯了[亦指领口下方很热]
to tell you I'm getting rather hot under the collar.
我很吃惊您竟然不觉得别的地方很热
And I am most surprised you are not getting hot elsewhere.
爱德华 别说了
Edward, really!
天哪 你可真粗俗[亦指你有个屁♥股♥]
My word, you have a cheek.
您也是先生 而且还着火了
So do you, sir, and it is on fire!
我的裤子烧着了 我的腿着火了
Oh, my trousers are burning! My legs are on fire!
我的屁♥股♥
My bottom!
父亲 您怎么用这种词
Father, such language!
确实 太脏了
Honestly, potty mouth.
-爱德华 -对不起 亲爱的
- Edward! - Sorry, darling.
这是真的
It's true!
维多利亚时代一些富人认为腿 屁♥股♥
Some well-to-do Victorians thought words like "Leg" and "Bottom",
裤子 脚裸等词十分粗俗
"Trousers" and "Ankle", were rude
上流社会不应使用
and shouldn't be said in polite society.
我们老鼠也不爱用某些词
We rats also take a dim view of certain words.
我可以告诉你一个 但你可不能说
I'll tell you one, if you promise not to repeat it.
肥皂
Soap.
总之 这就是维多利亚时代的富人阶层
So, anyway, that was rich Victorian society,
我们再来看看下层的生活
here's how the other half lived.
如你所见 这里很热闹
As you can see, it's a, uh, very popular area.
多姿多彩
In a colourful part of town.
那是条死狗
Is that a dead dog?
我想它只是睡着了 宝贝 走吧
Oh, I think it's just sleeping, babe. Shall we?
到了 门号♥是
Here we are. Number thu thu thu...
-怎么没有 -对 不太好开
- Uh, where's the... - Yeah, it's a bit stiff.
但是
But there's...
女士优先
After you.
如你所见 这里具备维多利亚家庭/窟
As you can see, it has all the charm and convenience
所应有的一切魅力及便利性
of a modern Victorian home slash slum.
这是最原始配置
It's a minimal look.
没有床 窗帘或者家具来弄乱房♥间
No bed, no curtains, no furniture to clutter up the place.
也不用担心倒垃圾的问题
No need to worry on dustbin day either,
直接扔到街上就行
just chuck your litter out onto the street,
你的孩子们还可以在上面玩耍
and let your children play on it.
这是真的
还有什么问题吗
Any questions?
前门在哪
Where's the front door?
前门已被放进
The front door has been conveniently situated in
这极具魅力的正宗维多利亚式壁炉里了
this attractive, original Victorian fireplace.
它是不是烧着了
It's on the fire?
在这严冬里真是再好用不过了
Perfect for the harsh winters we've been having.
这也是真的
怪不得那么冷 窗户上都没有玻璃
No wonder it's cold, there ain't no glass in the windows.
那我们就不用擦窗了
But think of the amount of money we'll save
这能省下多少钱啊 宝贝
on window cleaners, babe.
大多数租户升级住处的方式
And most of our tenants have been upgrading their homes by, um,
是通过出♥售♥玻璃来填饱肚子
selling the glass to pay for food.
他们确实会出♥售♥玻璃
说到这个
Yeah, speaking of that,
现在的住户什么时候会搬走
when will the current tenants be moving out?
搬走 不 先生 这是这里的特色
Moving out? Oh no, sir, no, these are exclusive to the property.
-住得还好吗 约翰 -好
- You all right, John? - Yeah.
就是说他们也会住这里
They're going to live here as well?
所以这里才这么便宜啊
That's why it's such good value.
没错 是很便宜
Yeah, it is good value.
我们为你提供属于自己的窟友
We provide you with your very own slum mates, yeah,
你再也不会感到孤单
so you'll never be alone again, no.
尤其是看到一 二 十个人同住一屋
Not with uh, one, two, uh, ten people in one room.
这里连养只猫的地方都不够
There's barely room to swing a cat!
但我们没有猫啊 对吧 宝贝
But we don't have a cat, do we, babe.
那可真可惜 这里可是有
Which is a shame, because this accommodation provides
数不尽的猫粮
unlimited cat food.
老鼠
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表