Good morning.
早上好 唐勋爵
Morning, Lord Sugar.
这是个非常简单的任务
This was a perfectly simple task.
我要求你们
I asked you, vegetables,
拿着这些萝卜 把它们变成现金
to take these turnips and turn them into cash.
你们这一伙 谁是项目经理
You lot, who's your project manager?
我是
I was.
你带来了什么方案 辉格男
And what did you bring to the table, Whiggy?
[英国历史政党 主要成员为大地主]
我更喜欢被称作 汤森子爵二世
I prefer the name the Second Viscount Townshend.
我没觉得有啥了不起 辉格男
No, I'm not impressed, Whiggy.
我是勋爵 回答问题
I'm a Lord, answer the question.
好吧 唐勋爵 我是一名政♥治♥家
Well, Lord Sugar, I'm a politician,
任职大臣达十年
I served for a decade as Secretary of State
负责指导英国外交政策
with responsibility for directing British foreign policy.
他是个称职的项目经理吗
Was he a good project manager?
我能做得更好 但...
I'd have been better but I...
得了 我可不这么认为
Ha! I hardly think so.
我也负责了不少事
Actually, I've been in charge of all sorts of things.
比如说
Such as?
两头猪 一只山羊 山羊死了
Two pigs, a goat, goat died.
停 你够了 辉格男
Boo hoo. Right that's enough of you, Whiggy.
我不想再听你说了
I'm sick of hearing from you.
辉格队 里面有个h 以我的政♥治♥党派命名
It's Team Whig, with a H, named after my political party.
别以为能忽悠到我
Don't try and make me look stupid.
你才是看起来很蠢的那个
You're the one that looks stupid.
好的 你们这一伙 我看到
Right, you lot, I believe
你们自称为 甜菜加油队
you've called yourself team Go Wurzel.
-甜菜加油 -甜菜加油
- Go Wurzel. - Go Wurzel.
甜菜加油
Go Wurzel.
你们这伙人怎么处理我的萝卜
What did you lot do with my turnips?
我们做了汤
We made soup.
萝卜汤
Turnip soup.
你还能用萝卜做出
What other kind of soup
什么汤来 孩子
are you going to make with turnips, son?
龙虾浓汤吗 萝卜汤有销路吗
Lobster bisque? Is there a market for turnip soup?
加油甜菜队没机会发现
Team Go Wurzel never really found out.
他们自己把汤都喝了
They ate all the soup themselves.
慢着 你们把我的汤都喝了
Can I get a rewind, you ate all of my soup?
我们饿坏了
We are starving.
他吃了绝大部分
Anyway he ate the most of it.
-我没有 -你吃了 看看你
- I never. - Well you did, look you.
-你太贪了 -谁都别想要
- You're greedy! - No-one's having it.
希望辉格队做得好一点
Let's hope team Whig did better.
我们把萝卜种下了
We planted them.
实际上 唐勋爵
Actually, Lord Sugar,
负责种植的是菲尔
I think it was Phil who planted them.
我是乔治时代的绅士 绝不会把手弄脏
I'm a Georgian gent, I never get my hands dirty.
我更擅长出谋划策
I'm more the ideas person.
是的 我是脚踏实地干活的人
Yeah, I'm the do the actual work person.
你们为什么要种下它们
Why did you plant them?
我注意到 英国农民
Well, I noticed that British farmers
进行周期为三年的轮耕
were using a three-year crop rotation cycle.
两年种庄稼
Two years of crops
一年休耕
with one year crop-free.
据我所知 唐勋爵
As I understand it, Lord Sugar,
这是为了让土地重新获得肥力
it's to give the soil a chance to become fertile again.
但种萝卜可以让氮肥重新进入土壤
But planting turnips restores nitrogen to the soil,
让土地重获肥力
so you can make the soil fertile again
还可以同时种植庄稼
AND grow a crop at the same time.
真的
我已经实行了周期为四年的新式轮耕法
I've implemented a new four-year crop rotation.
容我插一句
Oh, I now is it suddenly.
要知道 这个方法是由我们实行的
I think you'll find we implemented it, actually.
我引入了
I have implemented
周期为四年的轮耕
a four-year crop rotation cycle
汤森确实将这种轮耕法引进英格兰
土地永远不会空闲
where the field is never empty.
这有用吗
Does it work?
这确实大大增加了土地生产力
Well, it has vastly increased the productivity.
农民可以在每块土地上种更多庄稼了
Farmers can now produce a lot more food per field.
这可是农业上的革命啊 唐勋爵
It's like a revolution in agriculture, Lord Sugar.
如果我想听你的意见 小子 我会问
If I wanted your opinion, Sunbeam, I'd have asked for it.
你可以说 这是农业革命
You might say it's an Agricultural Revolution.
好主意 卡伦 我喜欢
That's very good that, Karen, I like that.
这是你想的高招吗 辉格男
So was this your idea, Whiggy?
不是 荷兰农民已经实行好一阵了
Well, no. Dutch farmers have been doing it for a while.
所以你是照搬了
So you nicked it?
我喜欢用"借鉴"这个词
I prefer the term "Borrowed".
工业间谍 干得好
Industrial espionage, well done.
这么说 甜菜加油队用我的萝卜
So team Go Wurzel here took my turnips,
做成了萝卜汤 之后吃光了
made turnip soup out of them and then ate it,
而辉格队用我的萝卜
whereas team Whiggy here have taken my turnips
进行了英国农业革命
and revolutionised the way farming is done in Britain.
甜菜加油队
Team Go Wurzel...
你们出局了
You're fired.
好吧 谢了
OK, thank you.
辉格队 我会好好招待你们
Team Whiggy, I've got a treat for you,
你们会到乡间度周末
you're going away for a weekend in the country,
住在豪华的别♥墅♥里
where you will stay in a luxury mansion,
骑马出游 睡在富丽堂皇的床上
go horse riding and sleep in a four poster bed.
你要把我送回家
You, you're sending me home?
我以为我们赢了
But I, I thought we won.
鉴于他对农业革命
For his hugely important contribution
作出的巨大贡献
to the Agricultural Revolution,
汤森子爵二世有了一个新的称呼
the Second Viscount Townshend was given a new title.
从此他被人称为
He was known ever more as
萝卜·汤森
Turnip Townshend.
不幸的萝卜
Unlucky turnip!
乔治时期的农业革命
And the Georgian Agricultural Revolution
进而引发了工业革命
led in turn to an Industrial Revolution,
不过并非所有人都喜欢这场革命
which not everybody was happy about.
[重金属乐队Sex Pistols The Clash Rage Against The Machine歌♥曲混编]
我们巧手织布工*
*We were weavers highly skilled
直到工场机械化*
*Till things were mechanised
高超手艺被弃用*
*Craft and artisanship killed
生计受到威胁啊*
*A threat to all our lives
机器出现工作减*
*Machines meant the workforce shrunk
我辈怎能放心睡*
*You think you'd see us settle
老板发话要裁员*
*When bosses said "Let's junk each punk
[此处双关 Punk又意庞克 Heavy metal又意重金属 为摇滚类别]
金属机器抢岗位*
*"And replace you with heavy metal"
[卢德运动 19世纪英国反工业化运动]
卢德 卢德 卢德 卢德 卢德*
*Luddite! Luddite! Luddite! Luddite! Luddites
普通工人被牺牲*
*The workingman was sacrificed
卢德 卢德 卢德 卢德 卢德*
*Luddite! Luddite! Luddite! Luddite! Luddites
反对体制要抗争*
*Turned us into Anar-chistes
工业革命一开端*
*Industrial Revolution
旧日生活永别离*
*Our old life overthrown
解决之道已出现*
*So we came up with a solution
振臂一呼革命起*
*A revolution of our own
齐聚小山来密谋*
*Met in the hills and planned to smash
砸坏织布机器啊*
*Their weaving machines of gloom
猛砸破坏乐悠悠*
*Hear that sweet music as we bash
机器轰然全倒下*
*A wop bop a loom, ahh
全 倒 下*
*A wop bam boom
卢德 卢德 卢德 卢德 卢德*
*Luddite! Luddite! Luddite! Luddite! Luddites
工业织布 就是骗人的啊*
*Industrial weaving it's a stitch-up
卢德 卢德 卢德 卢德 卢德*
*Luddite! Luddite! Luddite! Luddite! Luddites
砸掉机器 开关一个不留下*
*Break the device and smash my switch up
以内德·卢德命名运动*
*We named our movement after Ned Ludd
[同罗宾汉一样也为虚构人物]
平民英雄留传奇*
*A folk hero who myth proclaimed
曾因怒从心中起*
*Once reacted in a fit of rage
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表