It's got my name on it.
这也是你被定为死罪的原因
That's also why they've condemned you to death,
他们控告你使雅典的青年堕落
They've accused you of corrupting Athens' youth
并且对神明不敬
and disrespecting the Gods.
真实的事
-为什么 -现在别问了 大♥师♥
- Why? - Not now, master!
我们是来这里救你的
We're here to rescue you.
我不想被营救
I don't want to be rescued.
-为什么 -你怎么也开始了
- Why? - Don't you start.
苏格拉底的确曾拒绝了营救
大♥师♥ 你必须跟我们走
Master, you must come with us,
明天早上你就要喝下这毒芹汁
for in the morning, you are to drink this poisonous hemlock.
听着 真正的哲学家是不会害怕死亡的
Look, no real philosopher fears death.
你们救了我 人们仍然会觉得我很讨厌
If you rescue me people will still find me really annoying.
-我会再次进监狱的 -他说到了重点
- I'll end up in prison again. - He has got a point.
苏格拉底确实选择了喝下毒药
你可能是这世上最伟大的哲学家
You may be the greatest philosopher who ever lived,
但是你真的太烦人了
but you are SO annoying!
-为什么 -你刚自己回答了这个问题
- Why? - I think you've just answered that question yourself.
-为什么 -老实说 我真是受够你了
- Why? - Seriously, I've had it up to here with you.
-为什么 -好吧 毒芹汁在哪里
- Why? - Right, where's that hemlock?
我要亲手杀了他
I'm going to kill him myself.
-我们是来救他的 -为什么
- We're supposed to be rescuing him. - Why?
苏格拉底真的拒绝了营救
Socrates really did refuse to be rescued.
他的绰号♥是"牛虻"
He was nicknamed The Gadfly
因为他会无休无止地烦人
because he would annoy people and not go away.
对待牛虻最好的方法当然是
The best way to deal with gadflies, of course,
把他们做成牛虻汤
is to make gadfly soup.
服务员 我的汤里没有你家的苍蝇
Waiter, there's none of your flies in my soup!
苏格拉底并不是唯一出名的希腊思想家
And Socrates wasn't the only famous Greek thinker.
我们来了 穿过市集广场*
*Here we come, through the market square
衣着怪异 发型张扬*
*With our funny clothes and hair
亚里士多德和苏格拉底*
*Aristotle and Socrates
柏拉图和第欧根尼*
*Plato and Diogenes
四个优秀智者 带来希腊哲理*
*Four fab scholars with our Greek philosophies
嗨 嗨 我们是思想者*
*Hey hey, we're the thinkers
思考着人生是为什么*
*Wondering what life is for
我们要努力想出*
*We're paid to try and think up
这问题的答案和更多*
*The answer to that and more
因为我不断的疑问*
*People found me irritating
人们觉得我很烦人*
*Thanks to my interrogating
像学步幼童一样总是提问*
*Like a toddler, was always asking why
什么是智慧 什么是美丽*
*What is wisdom, what is beauty?
什么是自然 什么是责任*
*What is nature, what is duty?
将我的所有知识传授给下一人*
*Taught everything I know to this next guy
我是柏拉图 他教导的思想者*
*I'm Plato, was his pupil thinker
最终手上沾满了墨*
*Ended up with inky fingers
记录下他教我的每条理论*
*Writing every word he taught me down
也有我自己的哲学*
*Also had my own the-ory
比如我们看到的一切*
*Like for everything that we see
总会找到一个完美版本*
*There's a perfect version to be found, oooh!
嗨 嗨 我们是思想者*
*Hey hey, we're the thinkers
超级智慧的古希腊人*
*Mega brainy Ancient Greeks
我们总是忙于思考*
*We're always busy thinking
因为想把真理追寻*
*Cos the truth is what we seek
我的名字是第欧根尼*
*My name is Diogenes
从来不说请你或感激*
*I'm not one to say thanks or please
拥抱雕塑 赤足在雪上散步*
*Hug statues and walk barefoot in the snow
从不认为钱财可靠*
*Never believed in possessions
它们徒具华丽外表*
*Thought they gave the wrong impression
我只崇尚完全自♥由♥ 你知道不*
*Put faith in total freedom, don't you know?
柏拉图学园 是我的母校*
*I studied at Plato's academy
教导亚历山大大帝 我什么都知道*
*Taught Alex the Great, I know everything, me
被世界所吸引 想把一切展示*
*Intrigued by the world, wanted to show it all
我将他们的理论提升了一个阶级*
*I took all their theories higher
发现了水火土 以太与空气*
*Discovered water, ether, earth, air and fire
研究所有科学 我就是全知*
*Learned every science, I'm Mr Know-It-All
嗨 嗨 我们是思想者*
*Hey hey, we're the thinkers
富有智慧 诙谐幽默*
*Very witty, very wise
没人欺瞒得了我们*
*No one can hoodwink us
我们是雅典最高智者*
*We are Athens' brainiest guys
可惜并非人人惜才*
*Not everyone likes smarties, though
苏格拉底也有人陷害*
*Even Socrates had his foe
被诬告叛国 他弱问为何*
*When tried for treason he simply said* *Why
审判令他将毒芹汁饮下*
*They sentenced him to drink Hemlock
他淡定回答 容我自己评价*
*He said* *You know, if I take stock
我是讨人厌 让我喝下去死好了*
*I am annoying, I'll take that and die
嗨 嗨 我们是思想者*
*Hey hey, we're the thinkers
政♥治♥家们总不让我们好过*
*Politicians gave us strife
但我们从不在乎这个*
*But we don't give a tinkers
穷尽一生 给他们上课*
*Cos we taught them all of our lives
恐怖的都铎王朝
亨利八世因他的六次婚姻而闻名
Henry VIII famously married six times,
但他的女儿伊莉莎白一世一生都不曾婚嫁
but his daughter, Elizabeth I, never got married at all.
罗伯特·达德利超性感
偏偏在人家找老公的时候冒出来
Just what I need when I'm looking for a suitor.
威廉·塞西尔来电
塞西尔 我忠诚的顾问 他要做什么
Ah! Cecil, my loyal adviser. What does he want?
陛下 我有个极坏的消息
Your majesty, I bring tragic news.
请检查您的邮箱
You should check your emails.
罗伯特·达德利的妻子艾米·达德利
Amy Dudley, wife of Robert Dudley,
陛下 请看附件 艾米·达德利死了
被发现死在自家楼梯下
has been found dead at the bottom of her stairs.
这真是天大的...
That is absolutely...
坏消息
..Oh, awful. Awful news.
陛下您与此无关 对吗
This isn't anything to do with your majesty, is it?
我知道您对罗伯特很着迷
I know you are rather fond of Robert.
我不知道你在说些什么 塞西尔
I don't know what you are talking about, Cecil.
更改壁纸
无妨 达德利配不上您
Just as well. Dudley is not good enough for your majesty.
莉斯爱罗伯特
超性感
想要都铎王朝繁荣下去
If the Tudor line is to continue,
伊丽莎白是罗伯特的
陛下应该尽早找到一个丈夫
your majesty is simply going to have to keep looking for a husband.
保存图像
你是对的 塞西尔 你总是对的
Oh, you're right, Cecil, as usual.
好吧 让我们看看
Right, let's see
有没有人浏览了我的在线交友主页
if there've been any views of my online dating profile.
我的单身贵族 贵族网络交友平台
已回绝
我回绝过不少人了 对吧
I have rejected a few, haven't I?
是的 陛下
Indeed, Ma'am.
新邮件
Ye got mail!
太好了
Ooh! Oh, yippee!
-我得走了 小塞 爱你 -但是
- I've got to go, Cec. Lots of love. - But, er...
陛下, 花♥园♥已建好. 百亩珍稀动植物, 仅有两人丧生.
呼叫达德利
陛下 您收到我的邮件了吗
Your majesty, did you get my email?
附件
我在肯纳尔沃斯堡为您建了一座花♥园♥
I've built you a garden at Kenilworth.
是的罗伯特 我太喜欢了 简直完美
Yes, Robert, I love it. It's perfect.
我真高兴
I'm so pleased!
只是花♥园♥有些偏左了
Although, it is a little far to the left.
能稍微移一下吗
Could you move it over a bit?
您是想让我搬动整座花♥园♥吗
Er, you want me to move the entire garden?
只要移♥动♥几英尺就好
I only want you to move it a few feet.
-我又不是不讲理 -没问题 陛下
- I'm hardly being unreasonable. - Of course, Ma'am.
塞西尔说我不能嫁给罗伯特 太可惜了
It's such a shame Cecil says I can't marry Robert.
他如此贴心 好了 还有谁
He's such a sweetie. Right, who have we got?
不要 太法国了
No, no. Too French.
弗朗西斯·德雷克爵士 不要 不要
Sir Francis Drake. Oh, no. No, no, no.
那山羊胡子 现在都是1558年了
That goatee, pu-lease. It's so 1558.
选择搜索条件
不要外国人
一定有合适的人
There must be somebody.
不要天主教♥徒♥
不要平民
不要丑男
没有适合对象
沃尔特·雷利
沃尔特·雷利
Walter Raleigh!
-沃尔特 -陛下
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表