It is poo! In the Middle Ages,
厕所里的粪便直接倾倒进地底下的粪坑
toilets used to empty directly into a cesspit beneath,
当粪坑填满后
and when they were full,
我的工作就是清空粪坑 所以叫掏粪工
my job was to empty them out, hence gong farmer.
做得好 你听懂了吗 并不是
Nice work, if you can get it. Not!
[nice work是做得好的意思 直译是好工作]
因为掏粪不是好工作 我懂了
Oh, because it's not, yeah. Yeah.
是的 不是好工作
Nah, it's not.
总之 有天我从厕所掉下去了
Anyway, uh, one day I fell through a toilet floor
然后在下面的粪坑里淹死了
and drowned in the cesspit beneath.
真奇怪 没觉得这有什么好笑
Ooh, that's weird, don't seem to find that that funny.
肯定是我魔力渐失了
Must be losing my mojo.
我想这仅仅是你这个工种的
Well, I suppose it's just an occupational hazard
一种职业伤害吧 对吧
in your line of work, isn't it?
这就是讽刺的地方 那天我正好放假
That's the ironic thing, in fact, it was actually my day off.
我是从我自己的厕所里掉下去
I fell through my own toilet floor
溺死在我自己的粪便中
and drowned in my own gong.
你 你
You du, you du...
-这才是高♥潮♥ -是啊
- There's the doozy. - Yeah.
我就知道会有爆点
I knew it'd come.
你知道吗 在我最喜欢的愚蠢死法中
Do you know, in my list of favourite stupid deaths,
你这绝对是第二
that's got to be number two! Ha-ha!
[number two也是大便的委婉语]
因为和"第二"和"屎"押韵
Cos it rhymes with poo.
-这笑话挺有梗的 -多谢
- No, it's a clever joke. - Thanks a lot.
你可以去投胎了
You're through to the afterlife.
进门之后 洗澡间在左边
The showers are on the left, just on your way in.
我可能是该洗洗
I could probably do with a bit of a, whoo!
废话 当然得洗洗
Yeah, tell us about it.
-淋个浴吧 -你可以走了 再见
- Bit of a spritz. Ooh. - All right, all right, off you pop. Bye!
看看他把地板弄得脏兮兮的
Look at the mess he's made on the floor there.
我还没有买♥♥拖把呢
Haven't got a mop either.
你不介意我把你头朝下
Um, listen, you wouldn't mind if I flipped you upside down
倒过来当拖把用用吧
and used you, would you?
我为你付出了那么多
Ooh, after all I've done for you.
她下季被我封♥杀♥了
She won't be with us next season.
下一位
Next!
死得傻呀死得傻*
*Stupid deaths, stupid deaths
下次不要到你家*
*Hope next time it's not you. Ho-hoo!
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
如果你喜欢本期节目
If you enjoyed that,
欢迎来玩新时光旅行音乐游戏
why not play the new AD/BC Time Tour music game?
登录CBBC网站 点击"糟糕历史"
Go to the CBBC Website and click on Horrible Histories.
开始吧
Rock on!
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表