Asklepius cut off his head,
把水倒出来
drained off the water
再把头缝回去
and stitched it back on again.
看 不留疤哦
Look, no scars.
这也是
在我们的照料下
In our care,
每个人都会好转 没有死亡
everyone gets better and no-one dies.
医生祭司也如此声称过
我们为我们的零死亡记录而自豪
We're proud of our 100% no-death record.
不好意思 在下是多姆·达克沃斯
Excuse me, Dom Duckworth,
能谈谈吗
can I have word?
无可奉告
No comment.
你们的钱从哪来的 老兄
Where did you get the money from, mate?
-无可奉告 -你为何要避开我
- No comment. - Why won't you talk to me?
糟糕历史大调查
他们是如何保持零死亡记录的呢
So, how do they keep up their 100% no-deaths record?
我们采访了这个家伙
We spoke to this bloke.
如果你得了感冒或别的容易康复的病
If you've got a cold or something you'll easily recover from,
医生祭司就会来接待你
the doctor priests will let you in,
要是得了可能会死的重病
but if it's serious and you're likely to die,
他们就不会放你进门
they won't.
真的
-你怎么知道的 -他们拒绝接待我
- And how do you know this? - They refused to let me in.
还有更糟的
And there's worse.
这位是奈吉尔 在神殿工作的奴隶
This is Nigel, a slave who works at the temple.
-可以说话了 奈吉尔 -谢谢
- Permission to speak, Nigel. - Thank you.
如果有人在神殿里死了
If someone dies when they're in the temple
我们就得把他们的尸体扔进树林
we have to dump their body in the woods.
他们真的这么做
实际上 那有一大堆恶臭熏天的腐尸
Actually, there's a huge pile of rotting dead corpses
如果你愿意 我可以带你去看
in a fetid, rancid heap, I could show you if you like?
不用了 这么着就行了
No, you're all right, mate.
糟糕历史大调查
多姆的卧底时间到了
It's time for Dom to go undercover.
我戴上了头盔摄像机
I've put on the old helmet-cam,
我要让一切浮出水面
I'm going to front things up.
打扰一下 我想去看医生祭司
Excuse me, I need to see an Asklepian doctor priest.
-病重吗 -挺严重的
- Is it serious? - I'll say it's serious.
那么我很忙
Well, then I'm busy.
我说严重不是指病情
I don't mean it's serious as in I'm seriously ill,
我说的严重是指 整座神殿就是个骗钱机构
I mean it's serious that the whole temple thing is just a scam for making money.
你有什么要辩解的吗
What have you got to say for yourself?
你见过神殿的神圣猎犬吗 把他拿下
Have you met the temple's sacred hounds? Get him!
不 不 这次摊上大事了 多姆
Oh no, oh no! You've done it this time, Dom.
为什么要这样 多姆
Oh, why do you do it, Dom?
下周我将调查科林斯的神谕
Next week, I'll be investigating the Oracle at Corinth.
你真能听到从地下传来的神之声吗
Can you really hear voices of the gods coming from below,
或者只是祭司们在洞里大喊大叫
or is it just a priest shouting up a hole?
我猜就是祭司
My guess is it's just a priest.
好了 我得去医院了 谢谢观看
Right, I need a hospital, cheers.
糟糕历史大调查
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
如果你喜欢本期节目 就来一起玩吧
If you enjoyed that, why not come and play?
登录CBBC网站 点击"糟糕历史"
Go to the CBBC website and click on Horrible Histories.
回见
See you there.
历史不再是个谜*
*The past is no longer a mystery
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表