作为和放荡之徒的快照
as a snap with palliards.
抓获的汉子说狐媚子会面临闲谈
The nab cove says the doxy will meet the chats.
对不起 不知道 这条完全不明白
Sorry, no idea, clueless on that one.
我们将进一步报道
More on that as we get it.
现在 交给我们的都铎预言者卡尔
But, now, it's over to our Tudor soothsayer, Carl,
带来毫无根据的迷信头条
with the headlines in groundless superstition.
我们完蛋了 完蛋了
Ah, we're doomed. Doomed!
谢谢 卡尔 请看下面的内容
Thanks, Carl. And now this.
拼写比赛
请拼写"believable"[可信的]
I'd like you to spell the word "Believable".
B-A-L-E-E-P-H-A-P-L-E
B-A-L-E-E-P-H-A-P-L-E,
可信的
believable.
好吧 算你拼对了
Yeah, that'll do. Why not?
下一个词 "travelling"[旅行的]
Next word, then. "Travelling".
T-R-A-B-H-E-L-L-I-N
T-R-A-B-H-E-L-L-I-N.
旅行的
Travelling.
好的 管它呢 正确吧
Yeah, whatever. That's fine, I guess.
时间到
And your time's up.
谢谢你 戈德温小姐
Thank you, Miss Godwin.
好消息是
Well, the good news is that
因为在都铎时代没有标准化的拼写方式
since there's no formalised way of spelling in Tudor times,
怎么拼都不能算错
you can't really spell any word incorrectly,
这是真的
也就是说你们都赢了
which means you all win.
更好的消息是我们请到了一位特殊嘉宾
The really good news is that we have a very special guest here to
来给你们的并列第一颁奖
present you all with your joint first prize.
掌声欢迎都铎王朝英格兰最有名的剧作家
Please welcome Tudor England's most celebrated playwright,
威廉·莎士比亚先生
Mister William Shakespeare.
卫连·沙士笔亚
你就是这么拼的 对吧
That is how you spell it, isn't it?
卫连·沙士笔亚
随便吧 怎么拼都行
Yeah, whatever. As you like it.
都铎时代大部分单词都没有规范的拼写
There really was no correct way of spelling most words in Tudor times.
莎士比亚本人就用至少六种方式
In fact, Shakespeare himself is known to have spelt his own name
拼写过他自己的名字 这可是"市时"
at least six different ways, and that's a F-A-K-T-E, fact!
女士们先生们 只此一晚
And so, ladies and gentlemen, for one night only,
请掌声欢迎威廉·莎士比亚先生
would you please welcome to the stage Mister William Shakespeare.
我叫威廉·莎士比亚*
*My name is Shakespeare, William
手持鹅毛笔 我是那*
*I owned a feather quill. I am
你最熟悉的作家*
*The writer most familiar to you
我玩转文字 让人惊异*
*My way with words amazes me
我创造了多少新短语*
*Came up with so many phrases, me
数量多到让我头晕眼花*
*That still the number dazes me too
忠言逆耳 利于将来*
*Oh, you've got to be cruel to be kind
当真♥相♥大白 盲目的爱*
*If truth were known, love is blind
这些引用 你会明白*
*Yeah each of these quotes you will find
都出自我手啊*
*It's what I do
今不如昔*
*Seen better days
出自他笔*
*That's one of his
懵懂时期*
*Or salad days
他是第一*
*He is the biz
人生如戏*
*All the world's a stage
大家叫我大♥师♥比利*
*They call me Billy Whizz
可能有点令人不安*
*May seem kinda scary
我就是一本活字典*
*I'm a walking dictionary
紧紧跟随 话唠莎士比亚*
*Sturdy with the wordy Shakespeare
慈悲不能强求*
*Quality of mercy is not strained
人生如梦*
*Such stuff as dreams are made
砍掉他的头*
*Off with his head
你要学会这些词句*
*My phrases you'll note
总的来说 重点在于*
*This is the short and long of it
言以简洁为贵*
*Brevity is the soul of wit
碰巧偶然 结果就是*
*As good luck would have it
可以引用这些短语*
*You can quote
你嫉妒得眼发绿*
*Oh, you suffered green-eyed jealousy
请你不要拘礼*
*Please do not stand on ceremony
我创造了标准英语*
*I wrote the Queen's English
我创造了标准英语*
*Queen's English I wrote
对我来说 如同天书*
*It's Greek to me
那也是莎翁的台词*
*That's a Shakespeare line
快乐之源 驾轻就熟*
*Meat and drink to me
这个组合 由他开始*
*He was the first to combine
千变万化*
*Infinite variety
那也是我的作品之一*
*Yeah, that was one of mine
别说我诡异*
*Don't call my flaky
我是威廉·莎基*
*I'm William Shakey
我的短语 不要偷懒啊*
*Not lazy with the phrasy Shakespeare
我是最好的*
*I was the greatest
我是第一*
*I was ace
想找到更好的作家*
*To find a better writer
那是白费心机*
*That's a wild goose chase
我真有才 高歌♥一曲*
*I was truly brilliant. Which is why I sing
见好就收 过犹不及*
*You can't have too much of a good thing
若音乐是爱情的美食 请继续演奏下去
If music be the food of love, play on
吾儿 亦有汝焉*
*Et tu Brute
你了解吗*
*Did you ever know
直到永远*
*Forever and a day
来自莎翁戏剧啊*
*From a Shakespeare show
终于解脱 公平条件*
*Good riddance. Fair play
纯洁无瑕*
*Pure as the driven snow
早该如此 韬晦低头*
*High time, lie low
为何你是罗密欧*
*Wherefore art thou Romeo
著名游吟诗人莎士比亚*
*The nation's favourite bard Shakespeare
生存还是灭亡啊*
*To be or not to be
都是来自 莎士比亚*
*Shoobeedoobeedobee Shakespeare
卑微的中世纪
中世纪最不受欢迎国王奖要颁给...
And the prize for the most unpopular king in the Middle Ages goes to
约翰国王
King John!
他在成为国王之前 也不怎么受欢迎
And he wasn't very popular before he became King, either.
我想吃烤鹅
检查一下邮件 看看有没有人喜欢我
Just check my e-mails, see if anyone likes me.
没有 不可思议 我可是国王的兄弟
Nothing! It's unbelievable, I'm the King's brother.
起码也得叫我去参加
You'd think they'd just ask me to attend like a, uh,
慈善晚会之类的
I don't know, a charity banquet or something.
这太不公平了
It's not fair!
而且他[狮心王理查]还常年不在家
It's not as if my brother's even here most of the time,
正忙着十字军东征呢
he's too busy with his Crusades.
妈妈来电♥话♥了 她想干什么
Oh, it's Mum, what does she want?
阿基坦的埃莉诺 来电
你好啊妈妈
Hi, Mum!
约翰 我的小可怜
John, my petit courgette.
有个坏消息
I have terrible news.
理查死了
Richard is dead!
太棒了
Splendid!
什么
What?
不 这真是糟糕 我...
I mean, oh, no, that is awful news. I am...
我做戏都做不了了 真是太棒了
Do you know what, I can't even pretend, it's brilliant news!
我终于有机会成为国王了 等会聊
Now I get a proper chance to be king. Laters, Mama.
太好了 看啊
Yeah, look at that.
先做重要的
Right, first things first,
先把我"乱博"账户名改一下
let's just change my username on my Twaddler account.
就是这个
There you go.
"约翰王子"改为"约翰国王"
既然来了就看看我的回复吧
I might check my at replies while I'm here.
大家好像都不喜欢我的爱尔兰王子笑话
Seems to be a lot of ill feeling about my Irish Prince's joke.
比爱尔兰王子的胡子更厚更难闻的是什么
"What's thicker and smells worse than an Irish Prince's beard?
爱尔兰王子
"An Irish Prince."
真不知道他们在抱怨什么
Don't know what they're complaining about.
这是什么 "亚瑟公爵" 这太糟了
Oh, what's this? "Duke Arthur", oh, that's no good.
@布列塔尼公爵亚瑟
虽然我是法国人, 但我才是英格兰的合法继承人!!!
对我的宝座竟然迫不及待了
Can't have a pretender to my throne.
我要把他拉黑
I shall block him.
仔细想想
Do you know what, thinking about it,
也许我该采取更激烈点的行动
maybe I need something a bit stronger. Let's do this, shall we?
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表