剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
你的人弄错了,我纠正一下
You guys made mistakes, I've fixed'em.
没必要小题大作了吧
Let's not make a big deal out of this.
你看到了什么错误?
What mistakes did you see?
前情提要
潜能探案组
我有纠正错误的强迫症
I have a compulsion to put things right.
如果我看到了错误,我就会想要订正它
If I see a mistake, I need to correct it.
铛铛
Ta-da.
我的智商有160
I have an IQ of 160.
有个专业术语叫高潜力智力人才
The technical term is high potential intellectual.
意味着你的认知能力高人一等
Means you have advanced cognitive abilities.
来全职上班,我们需要你
Come do this full-time. We need you.
你认识这个女人吗?
You know this woman?
我是他的拍档
I'm his partner.
我们不是拍档关系,她其实只是个顾问
We're not partners.She's actually just a consultant.
我们约定好的
When you and I split up,
无论发生什么我们都永远是一家人
we agreed we're gonna remain a family no matter what.
鲁多把你当成他的女儿看待
Ludo thinks of you as his daughter.
不一样
It's not the same.
你父亲非常爱你
Your father loved you.
所以他才会离开
That's why he left.
我需要你帮我找个人,他叫罗曼·辛奎拉
I need you to find someone.Roman Sinquerra.
他在15年前消失了
He vanished 15 years ago.
成交
You got a deal.
这个是为你♥爸♥爸做的?
You made this for your dad?
如果你找到他的话
If you find him.
原来罗曼一直在给联邦调查局当线人
It turns out Roman was working as an FBI informant.
“给你两个小时做出回应”
"Two hours to make your move."
听起来像某种游戏
Sounds like some kind of game.
绑匪想让我们按他们的规则来玩
The kidnapper wants us to play by their rules.
他们正盯着我们
They're watching us.
奥兹还是没接电♥话♥
Oz isn't answering his phone.
我找到他了
I got him.
这个绑匪真是在耍我
This kidnapper is really toying with me.
他正逃离虎口
He's making a run for it.
我帮你拿进去吧
I'll take this for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
埃娃和我都已经过了玩这种游戏的年纪了
Ava and I are too old for this game.
而克洛伊还得再等几年
And Chloe's gonna need a couple more years.
你就是我要找的人,摩根
我们还得再玩,就我和你
摩根,我知道他在哪里
Morgan,I know where he is.
罗曼 他还活着
Roman. He's alive.
BGM:Lady Gaga《Abracadabra》
♪ 记得要打点好众天使们 ♪
♪ Pay the toll to the angels ♪
♪ 不然只会困在团团迷雾中打转 ♪
♪ Drawing circles in the clouds ♪
♪ 你的心也不受侵蚀干扰 ♪
♪Keep your mind on the distance ♪
♪ 当恶魔… ♪
♪ When the devil... ♪
嘿,那边情况正常吗?
Hey, how's it going over there?
“还不懒,刚念完第三个床边故事”
"Pretty fair.Just finished the third bedtime story"
什么?才三个床边故事?算你走运
What? Only three bedtime stories? You got off easy.
太谢谢你帮忙照看孩子了,我今晚真的特别需要缓一缓
Thank you so much for babysitting.I really needed tonight.
“必须的,要回家了吗?”
"Of course,Anyway home?"
对,对,已经在路上了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm on my way.
“好,路上小心”
"OK,be careful."
我会的
Will do.
我爱你们,拜拜
"Love you guys. Bye."
“爱你”
Love you
♪ 正如红衣女郎里那句诗意的歌♥词 ♪
♪ Like a poem said by a lady in red ♪
♪ 你有幸听到生命的最终章 ♪
♪ You hear the last few words of your life ♪
♪ 伴随着蛊惑人心的舞步 此刻恍惚依稀之间 ♪
♪ With a haunting dance Now you're both in a trance ♪
♪ 是时候在这黑夜 开始念咒施展魔法了 ♪
♪ It's time to cast your spell on the night ♪
♪ Abracadabra ♪
♪ Amor-oo-na-na ♪
♪ 她用红唇宣告“今夜是否为爱奋不顾身” ♪
♪ In her tongue she said "Death or love tonight" ♪
潜能探案组
第二季 第1集
润州可颂人 倾力制♥作♥
“咱们开始吧”,我们有34分钟做出决断
"Let's play." We have 34 minutes to make our move.
“好戏才刚开场”
"The fun has just begun."
他们逼我玩游戏
They made me play games.
他们当时戴着白色的动漫面具
They were wearing a white anime mask.
而且他们正盯着我们
And they're watching us.
不管是谁把我们耍得团团转,都不会是大卫罗伊佩克
Whoever is playing games with us,it isn't David Roy Peck.
那这家伙到底是谁?
Well, then who the hell is this guy?
妈,救命!救我!
Mom, help! Help me!
什么?怎么了?
What? What is it?
没人帮得了你
No one can help you.
你们在干嘛?你们是认真的吗?
What are you doing? Are you serious?
他……他作弊
He's... He's cheating.
我的枕头,我说了算
My pillows, my rules.
住手,好吗?
Stop, okay?
首先,这是枕头大战,没办法作弊
First of all, it's a pillow fight.There's no way to cheat.
第二,这都不是你的枕头
Second of all, they are not your pillows.
哦,你…
Oh,you…
行吧,好吧,她之前靠哄睡觉让我放松了警惕
Okay. All right, she lulled me into a false sense of security.
- 你有两个枕头,那才是不公平
- You have two, that's not fair!
哈罗!我正在想办法讲故事哄我妹妹睡觉
Hello! I am trying to read my baby sister to sleep.
好的,我们会动静小一点,安静
Oh, okay, we'll do it quietly. Quiet.
要知道,要是我们没在这房♥子里困了差不多一周
You know, maybe if we weren't stuck in this house for like a week,
也不会表现得像群野兽似的
we wouldn't be acting like animals.
一群野蛮动物,真受不了了
Wild animals. I can't.
毒蛇攻击!
Snake attack!
你老板来了
Your boss is here.
哦
Oh!
来得正是时候,你现在困了,对吧?
Perfect timing.You're sleepy now, right?
该睡觉啦
Go to bed.
好吧
Good
好的,能麻烦你? 谢谢啊
Okay. Do you mind? Thank you.
我来搞定
I got him.
你还好吗?
So... how we holding up?
不太好,其实很糟糕
Not great. Pretty terrible, actually.
我不知道哪件事更糟,是被一个精神错乱的疯子跟踪
I don't know what's worse,being stalked by a deranged psychopath
还是瞒着不让孩子们知道这件事
or having to lie to my kids about it.
没必要吓着他们 我们很快就能抓住这家伙了
There's no need to scare them.We're gonna catch this guy soon.
一切都会恢复正轨
Everything will be back to normal.
希望如此
I hope so.
他们迟早会发现,卢多没在沙发上暂住
It's only a matter of time before they realize
根本不是因为棕榈象鼻虫泛滥,这只是时间问题,
Ludo's not crashing on the couch because of a palm weevil infestation.
这些虫子本来就是他住的那片街区里的
They're native to his neighborhood.
我早猜到埃利奥特会去查,他还真查了
I figured Elliot would check. He did.
除了家访,你还有其他事找我吗?
Do you have anything else for me besides this homework?
我真希望有更多罗曼的最新情况
I wish I had more of an update on Roman.
我们相当确定,吉奥的线人掌握了可靠的情报
We're pretty confident Gio's contact had good intel.
他目前待在内华达州亨德森市的某个地方
He's staying somewhere in Henderson, Nevada.
我们已经调动了那边的警力帮我们缩小搜索范围
We got the force out there helping us get closer.
你有地址吗?
Do you have an address?
还没有,但我们会有的
Not yet, but we'll get one.
我们会想办法找到
We'll figure it out.
他还好吗?
How's he doing?
卡拉戴克?
Karadec?
他准备好迎接你回来了
He's ready to have you back.
我们都准备好了
We all are.
哇喔,哇喔!小黛,你要去哪里?
Whoa, whoa! Daph, where you going?
我有约
I got plans.
真的吗?都这时候了?
Really? At this hour?
冷静点
Settle yourselves.
就是个朋友而已
It's just a friend.
而且你们几个也该出去透透气
And you guys need to get out of here too.
我们不能连着熬通宵
We can't be pulling back-to-back all-nighters.
是啊,你知道吗,奥兹?她说得对,回家吧
Yeah, you know what, Oz?She's right. Go home.
为什么?反正我也睡不着
Why? It's not like I'm sleeping anyway.
不抓到那混♥蛋♥绝不罢休
Not until we catch the bastard.
谢谢你有这份心
Well, I appreciate the sentiment,
但把自己累垮了可一点帮助都没有
but burning yourself out is not gonna help the cause.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表