剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
but tonight, you get to meet MC Squared.
名字是我取的 -好喔
I came up with the name. -Okay.
来啰 -来啰
Here we go. - Here we go.
回家啦 书呆子 -笨蛋
Dork.
给我一个机会
然后你就会知道
来啰
Here we go.
我和你一样 而你和我一样
给我一个机会
然后你就会知道
来吧
Here we go.
我跟你一样 而你跟我一样
来吧
Here we go, here we go.
我来告诉你们一个真♥相♥吧 麦克风测试 一 二
看到朝我而来的标签了吗
对 我也看到了 「怪胎什么都知道」
走廊上的所有八卦
好像我是你解不开的谜题
或者你可以停下来问我的名字 谅你也不敢
E等于我等于MC平方
我只是个思想活跃的孩子 但我其实就像你一样
我们有时候应该放松一下 我们不需要那些标签
到餐桌上跟我碰面吧
我的大脑构造不一样 但我打赌我们能够
克服这个无聊的分歧
找到我们都能接受的共同点
噢耶
Oh, yeah!
MC平方
MC Squared!
好耶
All right!
你们很惊讶吗
So you guys were surprised?
关于你弄坏麦克风的部分
About the part where you broke the microphone.
不知道他写歌♥词的天赋是遗传到谁
I wonder where he gets his lyrical genius from.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我可以去对那些白♥痴♥说句话吗
Can I go say something to those idiots?
说一些话 做一些事 我没在看
Say something, do something. I'm not watching.
嘿
Hey.
你办到了
You did it.
各位 我们外面见吧
Hey, guys, why don't I meet you outside?
好吗 -当然
Okay? -Sure.
来吧 大明星
Come on. Lead the way, superstar.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是亚瑟
I'm Arthur.
好 亚瑟 你要告诉我 你为什么在我孩子的学校
Okay, Arthur, you wanna tell me why the hell you're at my kid's school
为什么你要用罗曼的名字吗 -别激动
and why you were using Roman's name? -Take it easy.
我来这里是因为他告诉我 你是他唯一可以信任的人
I'm here because he told me that you were the one person he could trust,
但他也告诉我他不能信任执法人员
but he also told me that he can't trust law enforcement.
他什么时候告诉你的 -上周
When did he tell you all of this? -Last week.
如果你想告诉我为什么他唯一在乎的人
So, if you wanna tell me why the one person he's looking out for is
竟然跟他要躲避的人混在一起
actually hanging out with the people he's running from,
那么
then please,
请尽管打给我
don't hesitate to call.
背包里有什么
What was in the backpack?
什么背包
What backpack?
你在内华达州背的背包
The backpack you had in Nevada.
我看到照片了 你背着背包 我知道那不是你的
I saw a picture, and you had it, and I know it wasn't yours.
为什么你会那么想
And what makes you think that?
道奇队球迷不会把天使队的别针
Well, no Dodgers fan is gonna wear an Angels pin
别在背包背带上
on the strap of their backpack.
那是罗曼的球队
That was Roman's team.
而且他从来不会把东西丢掉
Plus, he never threw anything away.
他想自己修好 所以缝线才会那样
He wanted to fix it himself, which explains the stitching on the seams.
所以你认为我偷了他的包包
So you think I stole his bag?
或者是他给你的 不管怎样 我想知道背包里有什么
Or he gave it to you. Either way, I wanna know what was in the backpack.
我想那就是你去亨德森的原因吧
I-I assume that was why you were in Henderson, right?
听着 罗曼要我盯着你和伊娃
Look, Roman asked me to put eyes on you and Ava
确保你们两个没事
just to make sure you two were okay.
晚安 摩根
You have a good night, Morgan.
观众的反应可以再强烈一点
The audience could have answered the call-and-response
你了解我的意思吗
a little bit more, you know what I mean?
为什么那个女孩是第一名 她只是在跳愚蠢的芭蕾舞
So why did that girl get first place? She was just doing stupid ballet.
有人提议要吃冰淇淋
A motion has been put forward to get ice cream
来为MC平方庆祝
in order to celebrate MC Squared here.
你投什么票 -赞成票
How do you vote? -Aye.
全体同意 动议通过
It's unanimous. Motion passed.
最后上车的人要付钱
Last one to the car has to pay.
妈
Mom?
他是谁
Who is he?
(亚瑟艾利斯造景 设计/建造/种植)
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
(本剧改编自法国影集 《HPI:高认知能力》)
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表