剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
One of my favorites.
我们住在克拉科夫
We lived in Kraków.
我父亲 我母亲 还有我的两个兄弟 雅各和山谬
My father, my mother, and my two brothers, Jacob and Samuel.
我是老幺
I was the youngest.
我们家唯一存活下来的人
The only one in our family that survived.
纳粹来的时候…
When the Nazis came…
他们夺走了一切
they took everything.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我们还在这里
We're still here.
我猜你找拍卖♥♥目录找了很多年
I'm guessing you searched the auction catalogs for years.
我以为她永远都找不到了 结果有一天竟然出现了 画要出♥售♥
I thought she'd never find it, and then one day there it was, up for sale.
画作持有人
The owners.
他们想卖♥♥给我们
They wanted to sell it to us.
卖♥♥两千万
For $20 million.
我们没有两千万
We don't have $20 million.
法♥院♥说我们无法证明画是偷来的
The court said we couldn't prove it was stolen.
还有什么事吗
Is that all?
实际上 阿里 我们得问你 昨晚你在哪里
Actually, Ari, we have to ask, where were you last night?
我跟我奶奶在这里
I was here with my grandma.
我在博物馆访客纪录上看到你的名字
I saw your name on the museum visitor logs.
你几天前去过那里
You were there a couple of days ago.
我想拍张照片给她看
I wanted to take a photo to show to her.
你过去几年有出国旅行吗
Have you traveled outside the country the last few years?
没有
No.
没有 但她一直要我带她去波兰
No, but she keeps asking me to take her to Poland.
她想去看看她长大的房♥子
She wants to visit the house where she grew up.
她现在不常旅行了
She's not doing much traveling now.
那幅画对她来说是最接近回家的一次
That painting was the closest she'll come to going home.
拜托了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们的帮忙
Thanks for the assist, you guys.
一旦每件物品都做好标记 拍照 包装好送去鉴识…
Once every item is tagged, photographed, and packaged for forensics--
我就会请科技调查组 开始提取他手♥机♥的资料
I'll get TID to get started on data extraction on his phone.
希望我们能发现简讯 通话纪录
Hopefully, we uncover text messages, call logs.
你要背包送光纤分♥析♥
You want fiber analysis on the backpack?
全部都要 我要完整的报告
All of it. I want the works.
动作这么大 会有人开始问问题
This much activity, people gonna start asking questions.
如果警监问我们在做什么 我们要怎么说
What are we saying if the captain asks what we're doing?
叫他来找我
Tell him to talk to me.
用脸部辨识系统比对这叠照片
And let's run this stack of photos through facial recognition.
好
Okay.
好的 我们最后再复习一次
Okay, let's go over it one last time.
妈 我可以的 相信我 -我相信你
Mom, I got it. Trust me. -I do trust you.
所以我才花更多钱请你 而不是请保母
That's why I'm paying you a premium instead of hiring a babysitter.
你基本上否决了加州所有的保母
You've literally rejected every babysitter in California.
我不认为你有花更多的钱请我
And I wouldn't say you're paying me a premium.
根据目前的市场行情 那是非常合理的薪资
It is a perfectly reasonable wage based on current market conditions.
听着 自从克萝伊开始午睡后 她的生活作息有所改变
Listen, Chloe's routine has changed since she's down a nap.
你能迁就我一下吗
So can you just indulge me?
午睡时间 从一点到三点
Nap time from one to three.
小声的古典音乐
Classical music on low.
午餐 她会吃半份烤乳酪三明治 和栉瓜泥
For lunch, she gets half a grilled cheese and mushed up zucchini.
之后 她可以玩积木 如果她感到挫败
After that, she can play with her blocks, and if she gets frustrated,
就用唱歌♥的长颈鹿让她分心
then distract her with the singing giraffe.
我想把话说清楚
I wanna be very clear about something. -Hmm.
她一定会感到挫败 然后就会丢积木
She's gonna get frustrated and she will throw those blocks.
我会做好心理准备 -好的 完美
I'll be prepared. -Okay, perfect.
等等 妈 等一下
Oh, wait, Mom. Hold on a sec.
可以等一下吗 我得走了
Can this wait? I got to go.
我知道 但是
I know,
我只想知道 警♥察♥会怎么处理我爸包包里的东西
but I just wanted to know what the cops are doing with Dad's stuff from his bag.
他们有找到什么吗
Did they find anything yet?
这种事需要时间
These things take time.
我知道 但你不能催他们快一点吗
I know, but can't you push them to make it go faster?
你就不能有点耐心吗 拜托
Can't you be patient, please?
听着 我把他的东西交给他们 是有原因的 好吗
Listen, there's a reason I gave his stuff to them, okay?
他们一定会有所发现的 到了那时
They're gonna find something and when they do,
我就会告诉你的 我保证
I'll let you know, I promise.
好 -好的 谢谢
Okay. -All right. Thank you.
还有 我很确定唱歌♥的长颈鹿坏了 所以祝你好运 再见
Also, I'm pretty sure that singing giraffe is broken, so best of luck to you. Bye.
真的假的 不是吧 妈 -爱你喔
Is it really? No, Mom. -Love you.
你在博物馆的工作是什么
And what is your job at the museum?
我是艺廊管♥理♥员♥
I'm a gallery attendant.
我在赫巴担任助理策展人快20年了
I've been the assistant curator at The Harbach for almost twenty years.
我只负责收门票
I just collect tickets and the paycheck.
我对那幅画被偷的事一无所知
I don't know anything about that painting getting stolen.
过去几周你有注意到任何不寻常的事吗
Did you notice anything out of the ordinary the past few weeks?
也许有访客在附近徘徊
Maybe a visitor lingering around.
上周有人对维梅尔的画打喷嚏
Mmm. One sneezed on a Vermeer last week,
所以我给他看卡拉瓦乔的 《朱迪斯斩杀赫罗弗尼斯》以兹警告
so I showed him Caravaggio's Judith Beheading Holofernes as a warning.
你脸上的瘀青是怎么来的
How'd you get that bruise on your face?
我在地上睡了午觉
Took a nap on the floor.
你确定没看到任何不寻常的事
Are you sure you haven't seen anything out of the ordinary?
我几天前注意到有个人 在林布兰的画附近闲晃
I noticed a guy hanging around the Rembrandt a few days ago.
他很眼熟 我好像见过他几次
He looked familiar, like I'd see him a few times,
但我们见到的人太多了
but I mean, we see a lot of faces.
你记得他有任何特征吗
Do you remember anything specific about him?
我记得我心想他看起来像要去慢跑
I remember thinking, he looked like he went for a run.
对 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
(嫌犯:阿里魏斯曼 米里安魏斯曼)
拜托喔
Oh, come on.
我们得将阿里列为嫌犯
We have to consider Ari a suspect.
他有方法跟动机 他的不在场证明 跟他一样想要林布兰的画
He has means, motive, and his alibi wants the Rembrandt just as much as he does.
对 因为那幅画是她的 我说的对吗
Yeah, because the painting belongs to her. Am I right?
我同意 但是…
I don't disagree, but--
没有但是
No, but nothing.
听着 魏斯曼一家是受害者 不是嫌犯
Listen, the Weismans are the victims here, not the suspects.
你们能想象米里安魏斯曼 从天窗垂降下去吗
Are you picturing Miriam Weisman rappelling through a skylight?
阿里是体操选手 我完全能够想象他这么做
Well, Ari's a gymnast. I can totally picture him doing it.
听着 目前跟我们谈过话的 博物馆员工都有不在场证明
Look, all the museum employees that we've talked to so far have alibis.
摩根 你在做什么
Morgan, what are you doing?
我在重整犯罪板
I am fixing our crime board
把时间轴往前调整到
and correcting the timeline to include
画作第一次被偷的时间
the first time that the painting was stolen.
1939年
In 1939.
我们为什么要局限自己 只能解开21世纪的案子
Well, why confine ourselves to solving crimes in the 21st century?
如果我们找到了《少女》
If we find The Young Girl,
应该把画还给米里安魏斯曼 而不是佛斯特夫妇
we should be returning it to Miriam Weisman, not the Fosters.
我得接这通电♥话♥
I got to take this.
摩根 事情没那么简单
Morgan, it's not that simple.
我不知道该跟你说什么 一定有什么是我们能做的
I don't know what to tell you. There's gotta be something we can do.
就算我们有80年前的案件管辖权
Well, even if we had the jurisdiction to resolve a crime from 80 years ago,
司法体系也不是这样运作的
it's just not how the system works.
我真的希望我们能做得更多
I really wish there was more we could do.
是谁
Who was that?
你说什么
Excuse me?
那是谁
Who was that?
你说小偷喜欢打探消息
You said that thieves love to talk to people
有时候小偷会打电♥话♥给你
and sometimes those people call you.
是小偷打来的吗
Was that people calling?
有个男人打给我
A man called.
他说他知道画在哪里 他想跟我见面讨论
Claims he knows where the painting is. He wants to meet with me to discuss.
在哪里
Where?
你不想说是因为你担心如果警方介入 他们会毁了那幅画
You don't wanna tell me 'cause you're worried if the police get involved, they're gonna ruin it?
如果我们打草惊蛇 我们可能永远无法把画找回来
If we spook whoever this guy is, we may never recover the painting.
好 那我跟你去 -我不能跟警♥察♥一起现身
Fine, then I'm coming with you. -I can't show up with the cops.
我没看到警♥察♥ 你呢
I don't see any cops, do you?
(赫巴博物馆)
这家伙在哪里
Where is this guy?
他迟到了
He's late.
为什么他要打电♥话♥给你
And why exactly is he calling you?
我不是故意要惹人厌 但我这一行就只有我一个人在单打独斗
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表