剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Where's your mom now? -Denver with my stepdad.
我毕业后回来这里工作
I came back out here… …after school for work.
多年来我试着跟我爸保持联络
I tried to keep in touch with my dad over the years,
但他一直不配合
but he never followed through.
几个月前他突然跟我联络
Till a couple of months ago he reached out, out of the blue.
他说他很快就要离开了 他想在离开前弥补一切
He said he was going away soon, and he wanted to make things right before he did.
过去几个月我们见面的次数 比数十年来还多
We've seen each other more in the last couple of months than we have in decades.
洁西卡 你♥爸♥被攻击时 他身上带着一个别针 装在礼物盒里
Jessica, when your dad was attacked, he was carrying a pin on him in a gift box.
是一只瓢虫 这对你来说有任何意义吗
It was a ladybug. Does that mean anything to you?
瓢虫是他小时候帮我取的绰号♥
Ladybug was his nickname for me as a kid.
因为他说我很可爱 还能带来好运
Because he said I was cute and good luck.
这给你
Here you go.
那么 如果礼物是给你的
Well, then, if the gift was for you,
你就是你♥爸♥今天早上预计要见的人
you're the person your dad was expecting to meet this morning.
我能问你为什么没出现吗
Can I ask why you didn't show?
我有出现 是他没有
I did show, he didn't.
所以你今天早上7点45分左右 在威尼斯的达德利市场
So you were at Dudley Market in Venice around 7:45 this morning?
不 我在托路卡湖的接地线等他
No, I was waiting for him at Ground Wire in Toluca Lake.
我们原本要在那里碰面
That's where we were supposed to meet.
谢谢你 洁西卡 有进一步消息 我们会跟你联络
Thanks, Jessica. We'll reach out when we know more.
奈森古德的女儿 -对 洁西卡
Nathan Gould's daughter? -Yep, Jessica.
我们在查她的不在场证明 但我们觉得不是她干的
We're checking her alibi, but we don't like her for it.
你手上那是什么
What you got there?
我注意到咖啡厅对街的饭店有监视器
I just noticed the hotel across the street from the café had security cameras.
警督要我查一下 有没有拍到攻击画面 但什么都没有
So Lieutenant wanted me to check and see if it caught the attack, but nothing.
有什么有趣的事吗
Anything interesting?
奈森跟他女儿大半辈子都很疏远
Well, Nathan and his daughter were estranged for most of her life.
最近他跟她联络 跟她和解了 他们本来今天早上要碰面
He'd reached out recently and reconciled. They were supposed to meet this morning,
但不知为何 他们最后各自去了两间不同的咖啡厅
but for some reason they ended up at two different cafés.
我们还在调查
We're still figuring that out.
她提到一件事 他告诉她他打算离开一阵子
One thing she mentioned, he told her he was planning to go away for a while.
他有订机票或饭店房♥间
So did he book any airline tickets or hotel rooms
让我们可以查到他要去哪里吗
that would let us know where he was going?
我查过他的信♥用♥卡♥跟银行对帐单
I've been going through his credit card and bank statements.
我没看到任何旅行计画
I haven't seen anything about travel plans.
这太奇怪了
Well, this is weird.
他订的特殊狗食几周前取消了
He had a subscription for a specialty dog food that he canceled a few weeks ago.
我们刚去过他家 你有看到狗的踪迹吗
We were just at his place. Did you see any signs of a dog?
没有
I did not.
我是说 狗有可能死了
I mean, I guess it's possible the dog could have died,
但如果他送人了呢 这样合理多了
but what if he gave it away? That would make a lot more sense.
继续说
Go on.
奈森最近跟女儿和好了
Well, Nathan recently reconciled with his daughter,
他们很多年没联络了
who he hasn't had any contact with for years.
他签了寿险保单给放高♥利♥贷♥的 来还债 对吧
He settles his debts with a loan shark by signing over his life insurance, right?
然后他告诉他女儿他要离开了
And then he tells his daughter he's going away,
尽管没有证据显示他要去旅行
despite there being no evidence of travel.
加上把狗送走
Put that together with giving your dog away,
我认为这个男人打算自杀
and I think this man was planning on taking his own life.
这就是他说要离开一阵子的意思
That's what he meant by going away for a while.
所以有人决定在他自杀前杀了他
So somebody decides to kill the guy right when he's about to kill himself.
为什么
But why?
他们没有代糖了 -不要紧
They didn't have any stevia. -That's fine.
也没有燕麦奶了 -这个有点要紧
Or oat milk. -Less fine.
而且我想你不会想喝低咖♥啡♥因♥的 所以…
And I didn't think you'd want their decaf. So…
所以你选了热水
So you went with hot water.
谢谢你的招待
What a treat.
这是医院的移植协调员 他们在讨论器官捐赠
This is the hospital's transplant coordinator. They're discussing organ donations.
所以他正式脑死了 -对
So he's officially brain dead? -Yeah.
时机真巧 对吧
Some timing, huh?
这个可怜的女人终于跟她父亲和好了
This poor woman finally reconciles with her father.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道 你似乎有点安静
You just, I don't know, seem a little quiet for you.
伊娃问我她爸有没有消息
Ava asked if there was any news about her dad.
你还没告诉她亚瑟的事吧
You haven't told her about Arthur yet, huh?
没有
No.
连我都听她说过要你把她当大人看待
Well, even I've heard her say she wants you to treat her like a grown-up.
或许你该相信她说的话
Maybe take her at her word.
你们觉得他打算自杀
You think he was going to take his own life?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
他的狗埃米特
Emmett. His dog.
爸要我在他出差时照顾它
Dad asked me to take care of him while he traveled.
但他为什么想寻死
But why did he wanna die?
现在只是推论 但我们认为他可能是在保护你
It's just a theory right now, but we think he actually may have been protecting you.
你♥爸♥欠了一些高♥利♥贷♥的钱 他们会继续伤害他
Your dad owed money to some loan sharks. They would have kept hurting him.
最后可能会更糟糕
Eventually, probably a lot worse.
他很清楚这些人的行事作风
Knowing how these people operate, we think that
我们认为他们可能威胁说 下一个要对付你
maybe they threatened to come after you next.
所以他改了寿险保单 提议结束自己的生命
So by changing his life insurance policy, and offering to end his own life,
我们认为他是要确保 你不会为他的罪孽付出代价
we think he was making sure you didn't end up paying for his sins.
对 你♥爸♥身边有任何亲近的人 让他可以讨论这种事吗
Yeah. Was your dad close with anyone he would have talked to about this?
我们才刚修复关系不久
I… We had barely gotten to know each other again.
我对他人生了解的还不够多 无从得知起
I just… I don't know enough about his life to say.
你♥爸♥知道你怀孕了吗
Did your dad know you were pregnant?
你怎么知道
How did you know?
这里的气味快把你逼疯了
Well, the smells in here are driving you nuts.
我看到你包包里有苏打饼干 你还有姜茶
I see that saltine peeking out of your purse, and you've got ginger tea.
我有过几次经验
Been there a few times.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们上次见面时我就告诉他了
I told him the last time we saw each other.
他好兴奋
And… …he was so excited.
我们开玩笑说看一堆医生有多好玩
We joked about how much fun it is to have a ton of doctor visits.
那是我们唯一有共鸣的事
It was the one thing we bonded over.
他有跟你说他受伤的事吗
He told you about his injuries?
他的伤势 没有
Um, his injuries? No, no.
他说的是去看心脏科医生
Uh, the visits that he talked about were to a cardiologist.
他说他最近做了一系列的扫描和检查
He said he recently had a whole series of scans and tests.
他有提到任何特定的症状吗 -没有 如果有的话 正好相反
Did he mention any specific symptoms? -No. If anything, it was the opposite.
他大费周章地确保我知道一切都没事
He went out of his way to make sure I knew that everything was fine.
为什么一个没事的人 要让自己做一系列的检查
Why would someone who's fine put themselves through a series of tests?
(校车 红灯闪烁时请停车)
我们早到了20分钟 我都没发现
Oh, we're like 20 minutes early. I didn't even realize.
我知道 我很佩服 我不知道我们是怎么办到的
I know. I'm so impressed. I'm not sure how we pulled that off.
我喜欢这种改变
I like this look on us.
我可以在开班会前在水耕实验室独处一下
I can get some alone time in the hydroponics lab before homeroom.
再见 我爱你 -再见 祝你有愉快的一天
Bye, love you. - Bye, have a good day.
书呆子最爱这样了
The joys of being a dweeb.
我不确定我该做什么 但我会想办法的
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, but I'll manage.
伊娃
Ava.
你何不留下来一下
Why don't you hang back for a second?
我有事要跟你说
I need to talk to you about something.
所以至少在几周前 我爸还住在内华达州
So, at least as of a few weeks ago, my dad was living in Nevada?
这个叫亚瑟的家伙是这么说的
According to this Arthur guy.
他有说他在那里住了多久吗
Did he say how long he was living there for?
没有
No.
你们只知道亚瑟是造景师
And all we know about Arthur is that he's a landscaper?
我想是吧
I guess so.
我知道资讯不多 我们会继续调查
I know it's not a lot of information and we're gonna keep digging around.
我不想太早告诉你
I didn't want to fill you in too early
因为我不希望你抱太大希望或失望
'cause I didn't want you to get your hopes up or be let down.
不 我要你告诉我一切
No, I-I want you to tell me everything.
我知道 我听到了 所以我才告诉你
I know you do. I heard you, so that's why I was filling you in on this.
我得去上班了
Ooh. I gotta go to work.
你还好吗 -我没事
Are you okay? -Yeah, I'm fine.
你确定吗 如果不好 我就告诉他我今天不去了
Are you sure? 'Cause if not, I'll just tell him I'm not coming in today.
不 妈 没关系 -你可以翘课
No, no, no. Mom, it's okay. -You're gonna play hooky--
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 我爱你 -我爱你
Okay. I love you. -I love you.
你能从这里找到去学校的路吗
Can you find your way to school from here?
可以 妈 我会用地图应用程式
Yeah, Mom, I'll plug it into Waze.
黛芬妮 奈森古德的手♥机♥在你手上吗
Hey. Daphne, you got Nathan Gould's phone?
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表