剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
工作怎么样 -相当顺利
How was work? -Pretty good.
我今天帮忙阻止了一个逃跑的嫌犯 主要只是站在那里
I helped stop a fleeing suspect today, mostly by just standing there,
但工作还是完成了
but still, the job got done.
她正在接受讯问 所以我有一点时间
She's being questioned right now, so I had a little time.
我想趁鲁多来之前先回家做晚餐
I thought I'd come home and get dinner started before Ludo gets here,
然后我就得回去了
then I gotta head back.
你最近好吗 克罗伊有睡午觉吗
How were your days? Chloe go down for her nap okay?
有 伊娃哄克罗伊睡了 没什么问题 学校跟平常一样
Uh, yeah, Ava got Chloe down, no problem. School was the usual.
我很确定卡波尔老师 不知道质量和重量的差别
I'm pretty sure Mr. Cabral doesn't know the difference between mass and weight,
但别担心 我下课后私下告诉他了
but don't worry, I pulled him aside after class.
我敢说他一定很喜欢
I bet he loved that.
你觉得呢 晚餐吃墨西哥卷饼可以吗
So what do you think? Burritos okay for dinner?
我们还要继续吗
We're still doing this, huh?
这周末伊娃受邀参加万圣节派对 她真的很想去
Ava was invited to a Halloween party this weekend, and she really wants to go,
但我想她还在因为被禁足而难过
but I think she's still upset that she's grounded.
真的吗
Really?
你先为公然违抗我道歉
You think it might be a smart idea to apologize
然后我们再看着办 你不觉得这是个好主意吗
for blatantly disobeying me first, and then we could go from there?
伊娃认为她没做错任何事
Ava thinks she didn't do anything wrong.
亲爱的 解决这件事 不是你的工作 好吗
Babe, it's not your job to fix this, okay?
我们没事 你何不去做一些 不会用到萤幕的事
We're all right. Why don't you go do something that doesn't involve a screen?
好
Okay.
伊娃
Ava,
这个游戏你想玩多久 -妈 已经一周了 这太不公平了
how long do you want to play this game? -Mom, it's been a week. This is so unfair.
孩子是上天的恩赐
Children are such a blessing.
(警♥察♥局)
瓦格纳警监 借一步说话
Captain Wagner, a word.
没问题 这个案子很奇怪 对吧
Anytime. This case is a weird one, huh?
没错
It is.
警监坚持亲自讯问嫌犯可不是常见的事
It's not every day a captain insists on questioning a suspect himself.
别这样 穿着古董婚纱的女人
Oh, come on. Woman in an antique wedding dress
装神弄鬼 想把男人吓死
pretending to be a ghost to scare a man to death.
这种事有多常发生
How often do one of those come along?
市长是我们家的朋友 他想知道最新状况
The mayor's a family friend. Wants updates.
我很确定他和他一半的高尔夫球友
Pretty sure he and half his golf buddies want this case closed
希望这个案子在史坦布拉特的律师事务所
before Sternblatt's law practice
和他们的离婚细节被扯进去之前结案
and all their divorce details get dragged through the mud.
我懂了 -但这应该不会影响到你
I see. -Shouldn't affect you, though.
我会提供掩护 你想查多久就查多久
I provide cover. You work the case, long as it takes.
真感人
That's a nice sentiment,
但我刚跟媒体部通完电♥话♥
only I just got off the phone with the Department of Media.
他们在查核一则关于逮捕的新闻稿
They were fact-checking a press release about the arrest,
我想稿子现在应该就在你手上
the one I assume you're holding right now.
在没有实情的情况下仓促行事
Rushing this out when we don't have the facts yet
在我看来不像是在伸张正义
doesn't seem to me like letting the wheels of justice turn.
这次逮捕警方有草率办案吗
This arrest, sloppy police work?
不 装鬼吓人的人是她
No, she's our haunter.
那你就没什么好担心的
Then you have nothing to worry about.
夏娜库耳米
Shawna Khurmi.
车♥库♥的库…
That's K-H-U…
家具很小吗
Is the furniture small?
不 你块头很大
No, you're big.
看来世界不适合我这种体型的人吧
Guess the world wasn't built for people my size, huh?
总之 是库耳米 车♥库♥的库 耳朵的耳 米饭的米 27岁
Anyway, it's Khurmi. K-H-U-R-M-I. Twenty-seven.
特效奇才 电机工程系
Special effects wiz. Electrical engineering.
毕业于加州艺术学院 天啊
Cal Arts grad. Wow.
我要求见律师 -对 我听说了 这是你的权利
I've asked for a lawyer. -Yes, I heard, as is your right.
只是这份新闻稿会在他们来之前发布
It's just that this release is gonna go out before they get here,
所以我想给你一个机会修正错误
so I thought I'd give you a chance to correct the error.
所以那是真的 新警监在讯问嫌犯
So it is true. New cap's doing the interview.
介意我看吗
Mind if I watch?
请便
Knock yourself out.
我不会说谎 律师讨厌这种新闻稿 舆♥论♥法庭
You know, I won't lie. Lawyers hate these releases. Court of public opinion.
一旦我们告诉全世界你是杀人凶手 你就很难说服陪审团了
Once we tell the world you're a killer, good luck convincing a jury otherwise.
但我们会就我们所知道的来撰写
But we're just gonna go with what we know.
你运用你的技能策划了长达数个月的
You applied your skills to stage a high-tech haunt
高科技闹剧
spanning a matter of months.
你利用你的高级玩具
You used your fancy toys
和启发人心的客串演出 扮成麦蒂圣克罗伊的鬼魂
and an inspired cameo as the ghost of Maddie St. Croix
导致丹尼丧命
that led to the death of Danny.
你杀了他 然后你看到窗边的那些孩子
You killed him. And then you saw those kids at the window.
你知道警♥察♥会来 对吧
You knew the cops were coming then, right?
至少目前的新闻稿内容是这样
At least that's the story now.
但是夏娜 我知道你有很多学贷
But you know, I know you have a lot of student debt,
我也无法把你跟史坦布拉特扯上关系 这表示有人付钱请你办事
and I also can't tie you to Sternblatt, which means someone paid you.
夏娜 告诉我那个人的名字
Shawna, give me their name,
这份新闻稿就会消失
and this press release disappears.
你不会被贴上杀人犯的标签…
You don't get labeled a killer
(抱歉 没时间解释 我在耍她)
…这整件事就会戛然而止
and this whole thing comes grinding to a halt.
帮助我对你有好处
Help me help you.
我试着救他 但我不会心肺复苏术
I tried to save him, but I don't know CPR,
她从没跟我说过他的心脏状况
and she never told me about his heart condition.
她是谁
She who?
丹尼的太太萝兰
Danny's wife, Lorraine.
天啊 那…
Wow, that's, uh…
很好 做得好
…that's good. It's good work.
对 但他还是该事先告诉我们
Sure, but he still could've told us.
萝兰回来了吗 -她的飞机应该刚落地
Lorraine back in town yet? -She should've just landed.
她的确有提到要先去她的办公室
She did say something about having to stop by her office first
然后再来找我们
before coming to see us.
那就叫卡拉戴克和摩根去那里见她 我想她会挤出时间的
Then have Karadec and Morgan meet her there. I think she'll squeeze us in.
我只是想确保你有被照顾好
I'm just trying to make sure you're taken care of.
不 并不是 你是想确保你自己有被照顾好
No, you're not. You're trying to make sure you're taken care of.
比起我爸 你一向更爱那栋房♥子
You always loved that house more than you loved my dad.
不好意思 我们是洛杉矶警方
Excuse me. LAPD.
你刚说丹尼史坦布拉特是你♥爸♥
Did you just say Danny Sternblatt was your dad?
对 我是帕洛玛尼可斯
Yeah, I'm Paloma Nichols.
请节哀顺变
I'm really sorry for your loss.
听起来萝兰不是你妈
It doesn't sound like Lorraine in there is your mom?
我爸的第二任妻子 他和我妈很久以前就离婚了
Dad's second wife. He and my mom split ages ago.
等等 你觉得萝兰跟他的死有关吗
Wait, do you think Lorraine had something to do with his death?
现在评论还太早
It's too soon to comment.
我不意外她会这么做
I wouldn't put it past her.
她邀我来这里 理论上是要和解
She invited me here to supposedly make peace.
其实她是想试探我的意图
Really, she wanted to feel out my intentions.
我爸尸骨未寒
My dad's body isn't even cold yet.
抱歉 尼可斯小姐 我们可能也有问题要问你
Uh, sorry, Ms. Nichols, we may have some questions for you too.
有办法联络到你吗
Is there any way we can reach you?
可以
Yeah.
我是尼可斯医生 这是我的联络方式
It's Dr. Nichols. Here's all my info.
等你们准备好做出评论 我很乐意听
When you are ready to comment, I'd love to hear it.
乔蒂 我累坏了 我要回家了
Jody, I'm wiped. I'm gonna head home.
如果警♥察♥再打来 告诉他们我早上会过去
Hey, if the, uh, police call again, let them know I'll go there in the morning.
省得你跑一趟
Saved you the trip.
库耳米小姐指认了你的名字
Ms. Khurmi identified you by name.
她说你们是在你去她班上演讲时认识的
Says you met when you spoke at a class she took,
几个月后 你找她帮忙装鬼吓人
and a few months later, you approached her for help with a haunting
交换条件是你在公♥司♥帮她安排一份工作
and offered her a job at your firm in exchange.
夏娜说她不知道丹尼有心脏病 我们相信她的说法
Shawna says she had no idea about Danny's heart, and we believe her.
问题是你知道
The problem is you did know,
因为你们结婚时 他曾心脏病发
because he'd had a previous heart attack when you guys were married.
我知道
I knew.
他的康复是我记忆中 我们最后一次善待彼此的时刻
His recovery was the last time I can remember us being good to each other.
听起来你们曾经相爱过
So it sounds like you did love each other at one point.
对 我…
Yeah, I mean, I…
他以前常写信给我
He used to write me these letters all the time.
我们当年也是模范夫妻之一 就像戴许和麦蒂
We were one of history's great couples, like Dash and Maddie.
直到丹尼变得有点像戴许 背叛了你
Until Danny started acting a little too much like Dash and cheated on you.
我大受打击
I was devastated.
然后当我决定我不想再忍♥受了 他便用尽各种手段对付我
And then when I decided that I had enough, he used every trick against me.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表