剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
But you don't buy it. -No, when we were here earlier,
巴比等不及带我们四处参观
Bobby couldn't wait to show us around.
他不是很聪明 但就连他也都清楚
Now he's not the brightest bulb, but even he's smart enough
不该让警♥察♥在有毒品的地方乱翻
to not want cops digging around in a place where there's drugs.
还有汤 -汤
Plus, the soup. -Soup?
我打开他的嘴巴 闻了闻里面的味道
I opened his mouth and I smelled inside of it,
闻起来绝对是牛肉大麦汤
and it definitely smells like beef and barley soup.
他的T恤上喷到了一点汤汁
And he dribbled a little bit on his T-shirt.
你可以清楚看到就在那里 之前并没有
You can see it there. That wasn't there before.
这个人喝了汤 然后差不多在那个时刻丧命
This guy ate the soup and died right around the same time.
所以 -没有装汤的容器
Okay? -There's no soup container.
我们检查了所有垃圾桶 什么都没有
We checked all the trash cans, nothing.
我们也检查了水槽排水管
We also checked the sink drain.
那是… -红萝卜
Is that… -A carrot?
还有半融化的炫目小猫胶囊
Mm-hmm. And a half-melted capsule of Dazzle Kitty.
所以要嘛巴比在自己的汤里下药 喝了汤
So, either Bobby drugged his own soup, ate it,
然后嗨翻天 把剩下的汤倒进排水管
and then high as a kite, dumped the rest down the drain,
在昏倒之前用魔法把容器变不见…
magicked the container away before passing out…
要嘛… -要嘛就是有人把药放进汤里
Or… -Or someone else put the drug in the soup.
而那个人希望我们认为
And that someone wants us to think
毒品交易运作 和托莉的谋杀案都是巴比干的
that the drug operation and Tori's murder were all Bobby's doing.
现在他死了 这案子就结案了
And now that he's dead, it's a closed case.
对 我认为杀了巴比的人也杀了托莉
Yes. I think whoever killed Bobby also killed Tori
并策划了整件事
and masterminded the whole thing.
那主谋是谁
Then who's the brains?
别动 -把手举起来
Freeze! - Hands up!
盖文提尔曼 双手举高下车
Gavin Tillman, get out of the vehicle with your hands up.
(警♥察♥)
希望你会好奇我们是怎么发现这件事的
I hope you're curious how we found out about this,
因为我一直很期待告诉你这件事
'cause I've been pretty excited to tell you.
我们一开始以为一定是拉玛干的
At first, we thought, "Oh, for sure, it's Lamar."
对 我们把他带来警局问话 但他什么都不肯说
Yeah, we brought him in for questioning, but he wouldn't give anything up.
他很忠诚 对吧 这点我承认
He's loyal, isn't he? I'll give him that.
但巴比没有得到同样的礼遇
But Bobby didn't get the same courtesy.
拉玛很快就告诉我们 他是在监狱里认识巴比的
Lamar was very quick to tell us that he met Bobby in prison,
巴比带他加入他的活升毒品生意
and Bobby brought him into his L3 drug operation.
问题是这两件事都不是真的
See, the problem there is that neither of those things are true.
第一 巴比不知道有毒品生意
A, Bobby had no idea there was a drug operation,
第二 他们没有一起坐过牢
and B, they weren't in prison at the same time.
当然没有
They sure weren't.
他们出狱后 待在你的中途之家 宁静臂膀
After they got out, they spent time at your halfway house, Serenity Arms.
我们找出关联后 拉玛就比较配合了
Once we made that connection, Lamar was much more cooperative.
对 他马上就供出你了 -对
Oh, yeah, he gave you right up.
但拉玛坚称他和托莉和巴比的死无关
Yeah, but Lamar insisted he had nothing to do with Tori and Bobby's deaths,
而且他有不在场证明
and he had the alibis to prove it.
没错 全是你做的 但你对卡拉戴克和奥兹很诚实
He sure did. No, that was all you. But you were honest with Karadec and Oz.
巴比确实在疗程中告诉过你关于托莉的事
Bobby did tell you about Tori in his sessions,
巴比确实告诉过你关于托莉威胁他的事
and Bobby did talk to you about Tori's threats.
巴比不知道托莉在说什么 但你知道
Bobby had no idea what Tori was talking about, but you did.
托莉联♥系♥巴比 暴露了她的卧底身分
Tori reaching out to Bobby blew her cover.
你知道要去哪里找她
You knew exactly where to find her.
所以你在云端屋等待
So, you waited at Cloud House,
当托莉的车进入视线时 你朝她开枪
and when Tori's car came into view, you shot her.
不要
你没预料到她当时的遭遇
You couldn't have predicted the state she'd be in,
但你利用了那一点
but you just used it to your advantage.
在那一刻 巴比成了累赘
At that point, Bobby was a liability.
拉玛说我们在仓库出现后 他立刻打电♥话♥给你
Lamar said he called you right after we showed up to the warehouse.
你需要收拾残局
You needed to tie up loose ends.
我们在中途之家跟你谈话时 巴比已经死了
When we talked to you at the halfway house, Bobby was already dead.
我要找律师 -我想也是
I want a lawyer. -Oh, I bet you do.
或许该多找几个
Maybe more than one.
有备无患
Go deep on that bench.
我跟《打击杂♥志♥》的编辑谈过了
Spoke to the editor of Takedown Magazine.
他们要完成托莉的最后一篇报导 并发行纪念特辑
They're gonna finish Tori's last article and put out a tribute issue.
是吗 -对
Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
我喜欢 这个世界需要更多托莉这种人
Aw, I like that. The world needs more Toris in it.
对
Yeah.
我得在警监突袭我之前离开这里
I'm gonna get out of here before the captain ambushes me.
你无法躲着他一辈子
You know, you can't avoid him forever.
我从1990年代♥开♥始 就欠库佛市公共图书馆三块半了
I have owed the Culver City Public Library $3.50 since the '90s,
恕我无法苟同
so, I'm gonna beg to differ.
当新成员加入团队时 总会有一些成长痛楚
Mmm. You know there's always some growing pains when a new person joins a team.
是吗
There is?
我只记得我加入团队时非常开心
I remember nothing but absolute delight when I came on board.
再见
See ya.
需要帮忙吗 -不用 我可以
Hey, you need some help? -No, I'm good.
只需要一些冷却剂 不然车子会变得很暴躁
She just needs some coolant or she gets cranky.
不是暴躁 是果断
Not cranky, assertive.
我以为你会过来聊聊
I thought you were gonna come by for a chat today.
不 那是我为了争取时间胡诌的 好让我能脱身
Nah, I made that up to buy some time so I could get out of it.
而且我忙着做我的工作
Plus, I was busy, you know, doing my job.
对 你喜欢在这里工作
Yeah, you like working here.
那是个问题吗 -不 我观察到这一点 我很惊讶
Is that a question? -No, that's a surprised observation.
为什么惊讶 -我听到一些谣言
Why surprised? -I just heard some rumors
你不服权威
you don't respond positively to authority.
我不服的是滥用权力的权威人士
I don't respond positively to authority that abuses their power.
你是这样看我的吗
Is that how you see me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没决定
I haven't decided on that yet.
那你决定了什么
Well, what have you decided on?
我决定我希望你把车开走
I've decided I'd like you to get your car out of my way
好让我回家陪孩子
so I can go home to my kids.
好吧 吉洛里
All right, Gillory.
说说我是个什么样的人吧
Let me have it.
好 我想想
All right… …Let's see.
你来自警♥察♥世家 对吧
You're from a legacy family, right?
这表示你可以选择一条轻松的路
So, that tells me you could take the easy road,
但你选择了反其道而行 因为你想向大家证明你做得到
but you choose not to because you want to prove to everybody that you can.
这很令人钦佩 但也让你沾沾自喜
And that's admirable, but it also makes you smug.
你喜欢当上警监 你喜欢被尊重 喜欢权威
You like being captain. You like the respect, like the authority.
喜欢这双靴子
Love the boots.
但你也比你想象中
But you also miss being in the field
更想念出外勤的日子
a little bit more than you thought you would.
你喜欢出外勤 对吧 因为那让你觉得自己很重要
You like to be in the action, right? 'Cause that makes you feel important.
还有吗
Anything else?
你喜欢让人摸不透你对他们是真感兴趣
You like to keep people guessing if your interest in them is real
还是只是为了得到你想要的东西
or just a way to get something you want.
很不错
Pretty good.
三点当中你说中了两点
You got two out of the three.
是吗 我说错了哪一点
Oh, yeah? Which one did I get wrong?
我不像你那么会玩这个游戏
I'm not as good at this game as you are.
但我学会了一件事
But I've learned one thing for sure.
你给摩根吉洛里一个谜题
You give Morgan Gillory a puzzle,
她会一直思索到解开为止
she won't stop thinking about it until it's solved.
晚安 摩根
Good night, Morgan.
你还在生气
You're still mad.
对 没错
Yeah, I am.
我爱你胜过世上的一切
I love you more than anything in this world,
所以我会尽我所能保护你的安全
so I'm gonna do whatever I need to do to keep you safe.
如果我不准你做某件事 我期望你会听进去
If I say no to you, I expect you to listen.
但没发生什么坏事 -那不是重点
But nothing bad happened. -That's not the point.
我不准你去 但你还是坚持一意孤行
I told you no, and you went off and did whatever you wanted to do anyway.
听起来很耳熟 -你说什么
Sounds familiar. -Excuse me?
如果你不同意别人的看法 你从来不会听他们的
If you don't agree with someone, you never listen to them.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
What would you have done if you were me?
对 没错 -伊娃
Yeah, exactly. -Ava.
你没说错 好吗 差别在于我是成年人
You're not wrong, okay? The difference is I am an adult.
我有权做那些选择 你没有 -你真是个伪君子
I get to make those choices. You don't. -You're such a hypocrite.
好 我很高兴学测准备有成效 但请注意你的语气
Okay, I'm glad the SAT prep is paying off, but let's watch the tone, please.
我是认真的 你这样不公平
I'm serious. You're being unfair.
我是你妈 伊娃 我一天到晚犯错
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表