剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
4K82小队正在追逐一辆白色轿车
Four-King-82 in pursuit of a white sedan.
车牌号♥码6FCI940
License 6, Frank, Charlie, Indigo, 9-4-0.
在藤蔓街往南行驶 请求空中支援
Heading south on Vine. Requesting air support and backup.
嫌犯名叫德瑞克普莱斯 他持有武器 非常危险
Suspect's name is Derek Price. He is armed and dangerous.
拜托有好消息
Please have good news.
我跟丢德瑞克了
I lost Derek.
武器呢
What about the weapon?
他带走了 -该死
He took it with him. - Damn it.
我们需要你立刻回来
We need you back here right now.
为什么 怎么了 你们有游戏设计师的线索吗
Why? What's going on? You got a lead on the Game Maker?
当然有 他刚刚走了进来
Uh, yeah, we sure do. He just walked in.
他什么
He did what?
《潜能探案组》
第二季第二集
他真的就这样走进来
He really just walked in here?
他说他听说自己的脸上了上周的新闻 想知道原因
He says he heard his face was on the news last week, wants to know why.
他是谁
Who is he?
「马修克拉克」
"Matthew Clark."
他有前科吗 -跟一张白纸一样
He got a record? -Squeaky-clean.
住在市区 住了一年 做拿现金的工作
Lives downtown, has for a year, works cash jobs.
拿现金的工作
Cash jobs.
很难追踪他的金流或行踪
Makes it hard to track his money or his movements.
(我们来玩吧 就是你 摩根)
家人呢
What about family?
他妈妈因为窃盗罪坐过牢 但她在他小时候就过世了
His mom did time for grand theft, but she died when he was a kid.
所以 基本上你是说他和玛雅普莱斯
So basically, you're saying there's not much to tie him
或他绑♥架♥的其他人没什么关联
either to Maya Price or the others he abducted.
对 他知道他有办法走出去
No, he wouldn't have walked in here
否则他不会走进这里
unless he knew he was gonna be able to walk out.
让我跟他谈谈 -不 亚当会跟他谈
Let me talk to him. -No, Adam will talk to him.
我们都知道他是来跟我谈的
We all know he came here to talk to me.
我们不能让他称心如意 摩根
And we can't give him what he wants, Morgan.
我应付得来 -不要违反规则
I can handle it. -No coloring outside the lines.
除了他是器官捐赠者之外
We need more on this guy
我们需要更多这家伙的资料
other than the fact that he is an organ donor.
黛芬妮或奥兹还是没消息吗
Still nothing from Daphne or Oz?
还没有
No, not yet.
有消息吗
Anything?
柜台说上周有个罗曼辛奎拉入住
Front desk says a Roman Sinquerra checked in last week,
跟我们在亨德森的朋友说的一样
just like our friends here in Henderson told us.
好 所以我们来对地方了 罗曼在这里
Okay, so we're in the right place. Roman is here.
或者曾经在这里
Or was.
也许他离开前忘了退房♥
Maybe he forgot to check out before he left.
我常这样
I usually do.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你今天过来 马修
Thanks for coming in today, Matthew.
你了解你的权利 -我知道
You understand your rights. -I do.
我没什么好隐瞒的 为什么我的脸会出现在新闻上
And I've got nothing to hide, so why was my face on the news?
史宾塞瓦勒斯
Spencer Wallace.
席尔拉舒曼
Sierra Shuman.
还有雷夫奥兹迪尔
And Lev Ozdil.
这三个人都在上周被绑♥架♥…
All three were abducted last week…
对 太可怕了
Yeah. That's… That's terrible.
…凶手的长相与你相符
…by a man matching your description.
真的吗
Really?
他们看起来都好悲伤
Uh, they all look so sad.
他在耍我们 -让他试试
He's toying with us. -Let him try.
他们都是同一个悲伤支持团体的成员
Well, they're all members of the same grief group,
每个月在回声公园聚会一次
meets once a month out in Echo Park.
你知道的 你也有参加的那个
You know the one. The one you attended.
听起来你觉得是我♥干♥的 警探
Sounds like you think I did this, Detective.
我想等我们把这些人带来这里 他们会指认你
I think when we bring these people in here, they'll identify you.
来自某个悲伤支持团体
From a grief group.
抱歉 警探 你把我搞糊涂了
I'm sorry, Detective, I think you lost me.
拜托喔 卡拉戴克在做什么
Come on. What is Karadec doing?
这是在侦讯还是初次约会 -给他一点时间
Is this an interrogation or a first date? -Give him time.
马修克拉克是自愿过来的
Matthew Clark came in freely of his own free will.
我们逼得太紧 他就会离开
We push too hard and he leaves,
我们可能就会失去查明真♥相♥的唯一机会…
we could lose the only chance we have to find out what really happened to…
玛雅普莱斯
Maya Price.
这个女人也说我绑♥架♥了她
Is this woman saying I abducted her too?
我们还在找她
We're still trying to locate her.
玛雅两天前失踪了
Maya disappeared two nights ago.
听起来她什么都没说
So it sounds like she's not saying much of anything.
他在嘲弄我们
He's taunting us.
摩根 让卡拉戴克做他的工作
Morgan, let Karadec do his job.
(摩根:问他有关游戏的事)
你昨晚九点左右在哪里
Where were you last night around 9:00 p.m?
我在家看书 问这个做什么
I was at home reading a book. Why?
因为我同事在鸟街的派对上看到你
Because my colleague saw you at a party in the Bird Streets.
她看到我了
Did she?
「她」 你有听到吗 他说「她」 卡拉戴克没有说性别
"She." Did you hear that? He said, "she." Karadec didn't specify a gender.
光有代名词是无法起诉的
We're gonna need more than a pronoun to press charges.
看来我的确有大众脸
Detective, I do have one of those faces.
(摩根:大卫罗伊佩克 )
告诉我 你是怎么认识大卫罗伊佩克的
Tell me, how do you know David Roy Peck?
真希望我能帮上忙 警探 但我不认识这个人
I wish I could be more helpful, Detective, but I don't know anyone by that name.
摩根 够了 -他在说谎
Morgan, that's enough. -He's lying.
那是你太太吗
Is that your wife?
还是情人
A little something on the side.
你觉得这很好玩吗
Is this fun for you?
玩弄别人的生活
Playing games with people's lives?
不管是谁在传简讯 一定是很紧急的事
Whoever's texting, it must be very urgent.
你陷入三角恋了吗 警探
Are you in a love triangle, Detective?
我知道警徽很有说服力
I understand that badge can be very persuasive.
在这里等着 -我想吃点心
Wait here. -I'd love a snack.
饼干 只要是皮尔斯伯里的产品都可以
Uh, cookie. Anything Pillsbury.
你认真的吗 摩根 -对 亚当
Really, Morgan? -Yeah, Adam.
别闹了 这家伙把你们耍得团团转
Knock it off. This guy has you both exactly where he wants you.
抱歉 有个妈妈失踪了
I'm sorry, uh, there's a mother missing,
这个笨蛋跑来要饼干
and this bozo's in here asking for cookies.
他要什么都可以
He can ask for whatever he wants.
那不代表我们会答应他
It doesn't mean we're gonna give it to him.
等一下 他不只是要饼干
Hold on a second. He didn't ask for just cookies.
他特别要求皮尔斯伯里这个牌子
He asked specifically for Pillsbury.
什么意思 某种线索吗
What is that, some kind of clue?
皮尔斯伯里攻击法
The Pillsbury variation.
在西洋棋中 是「后翼弃兵」的一种攻击法
In chess, it's a variation of the Queen's Gambit Declined.
也就是黑棋拒绝白棋暂时牺牲一个兵
A move in which Black declines White's temporary pawn sacrifice
以建立稳固的阵势
to establish a solid position.
基本上是精心设计的西洋棋步法 以巩固你的防御
It's basically an elaborate chess move to secure your defense.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
意思是我们必须拒绝暂时牺牲
It means we have to decline the temporary sacrifice.
我们必须释放杰森霍华德
We've got to release Jason Howard.
摩根 你知道德瑞克还在外面吧
Whoa, whoa, Morgan, you do realize Derek is still out there.
我知道 玛雅也还在外面
I know, and Maya's still out there too,
救她回来的唯一方法就是玩这个游戏
and the only way to get her back is to play this game.
反正我们没有足够的证据 继续拘留杰森霍华德
We don't have enough evidence to hold Jason Howard much longer anyway.
我和亚当会去找杰森谈谈 同时把马修晾在那里
Adam and I will go talk to Jason while we keep Matthew on ice.
好 我会盯着他 -从玻璃的哪一边
Okay, I'll keep an eye on him. -From which side of the glass?
所以你的确知道怎么审讯人
Oh, so you do know how to interrogate people.
所以你们再也不认为 我的当事人杀了玛雅普莱斯
So you no longer believe that my client killed Maya Price?
对 没错
Not anymore, no.
但你现在说还有别人想杀我
But now you're saying that someone else wants to kill me
因为那个人认为是我杀了玛雅
because they think that I killed Maya.
对 没错 她的前男友德瑞克普莱斯
Yes, that's right. Her ex, Derek Price.
对 为什么
Right. Uh, so why?
杰森 你认得这个人吗
Jason, do you recognize this man?
马修克拉克
Matthew Clark.
不认得 -我们正在侦讯他
Nope. - We're questioning him now.
我们怀疑他提供德瑞克假资讯
We suspect he fed Derek some false information
让他相信你杀了玛雅 他就会想要报复
so that he'd believe you killed Maya and try to get revenge.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表