剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
我真的受够了
You know, it's like it's enough already.
我可能很快就会回饭店房♥间了
Well, I may head back to my hotel room soon.
为什么 我才...现场有很多事要忙
Why? Um, I just... There was so much work to be done over there, right?
对吧 还有那支手表是怎么回事 记得那支表吗
And what's-what's going on with that watch? Remember that watch?
你确定你没什么事吗
Are you sure everything's okay?
当然 我没事
Yeah, yeah.
因为我们刚刚的事被打断了
Because we kinda got interrupted earlier.
真的
We really did.
或许...我不知道 我们可以继续先前没做完的事
Maybe... I don't know. We can pick things up where we left off.
你找到画了吗
Did you find the painting?
我找到了一幅画 但没找到那幅画
I found a painting. I did not find the painting.
所以我们不确定瑞斯是否是 尚巴普提斯或者他是否是凶手
So we have no idea if Rhys is Jean-Baptiste or our killer.
我很确定他是尚巴普提斯
I'm pretty sure he's Jean-Baptiste,
但我们都知道他不是凶手 因为他有不在场证明 记得吗
but we both know he's not our killer because he has an alibi, remember?
对 一道疤痕不足以成为确凿的证据 摩根 我们需要更多证据
Right. Well, a scar's not enough of a smoking gun, Morgan. We need more.
我会找到更多证据
Well, I'll find more.
我担心的是你要怎么找到更多证据
It's how you'll get more that worries me.
你知道吗 我现在不需要听你说这些
You know what? I don't need this from you right now.
我也不需要瓦格纳再对你发飙
And I don't need Wagner going off on you again.
如果你真的认为瑞斯就是尚巴普提斯 我们就得让警监知道最新情况
So if you really think Rhys is Jean-Baptiste, we need to bring the captain up to speed.
绝对不行 不可以
Absolutely not. No.
你唯一需要做的 就是让警监允许我继续参与调查
The only thing you need to do is get the captain to bring me back on the case.
我该从何处着手
And how should I go about doing that exactly?
你可以从闭上嘴巴开始
Well, you can start by keeping your mouth shut
别把饭店房♥间里发生的事说出去
about everything that happened in the hotel room.
好 所以你要我对警监说谎
Okay. So lie to my captain
隐瞒你当时的行踪 还有我们是怎么得知这些线索的
about where you were and how we know what we know.
想个合理的说法
Just come up with something that makes sense
让警监再次信任我
and-and makes the captain trust me again.
你把事情想得太复杂了
You're making this harder than it needs to be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
(警局11分局)
(受害者 赛勒斯卡洛)
所以现在除了小偷之外 又多了一个杀人犯
So now we need to catch a thief and a murderer.
卡拉戴克警探 很高兴你能加入我们
Detective Karadec, glad you could join us.
警监
Captain.
吉洛里 我相信会有其他案子 需要你独特的天赋
Gillory. I'm sure you'll find another case in need of your unique talents.
记者会时他们会问关于死者的问题
They're gonna have questions about the victim at the press conference.
我们对赛勒斯卡洛了解多少
What do we know about Cyrus Carrow?
没有前科 没有孩子 未婚 出生于菲律宾
No priors, no kids, unmarried, was born in the Philippines
在洛杉矶拿到雕塑硕士学位
and got a master's in Sculpture here in LA.
赛勒斯当了五年的博物馆馆长
Cyrus was the museum director for five years.
我们在抢案后调查了所有员工 没有可疑之处
We looked into all the staff after the heist. Nothing flagged.
他的社群媒体呢
What about his social media?
这是他遇害前两小时发的最后一则贴文
This was his last post taken two hours before he was murdered.
(活出摩卡人生)
查出地点 车窗贴了有色隔热纸的勒索犯呢
Find out where. What about our ransomer with the tinted windows?
我们查了车牌 车子登记在卢弗勒名下
We ran the plates. The car is registered to a Lou Fowler.
我们对那辆车发布了全境通缉
We put a BOLO out on the car.
跟尚巴普提斯有任何关联吗
Any connections with Jean-Baptiste?
还没有任何发现 我们还是不知道他是谁或他是否存在
Nothing yet. We still don't know who he is or if he even exists.
我是怀疑论者 但我很乐意证明我是错的
I'm a skeptic, but... ...I'd love to be proven wrong.
绑匪没有再打给你 提出任何要求
And the ransomer hasn't called you again to make any demands?
没有 我的窗口都没在暗网或任何地方
No, none of my contacts has seen or heard a whisper
看到或听到关于失窃画作的消息
about the stolen painting on the dark web or anywhere else.
也许只是尚未浮上台面 或是拿走画的人非常小心
Maybe it just hasn't surfaced or whoever took it is being real careful.
好极了 所以我们要找的是
Great. So we're looking for an art thief
艺术品窃贼和偷车贼 可能是同一个人
and a car thief who could be the same guy,
但我们唯一能确认的嫌犯
but the only suspect we've been able to identify
仍然只有米里安魏斯曼的孙子
is still Miriam Weisman's grandson.
(阿里魏斯曼)
有人能查出我和卡拉戴克警探
So will someone find out what he was doing while Detective Karadec
在飞车追捕嫌犯时他在做什么吗
and I were running every red in the city?
我爸在1932年买♥♥下那幅画 我们住在克拉科夫
My father bought that painting in 1932. We lived in Kraków.
我是我们家唯一幸存的人
I was the only one in our family that survived.
纳粹来的时候 他们夺走了一切
When the Nazis came, they took everything.
摩根和我可以去赛勒斯家 看能不能找到什么
Morgan and I could go by Cyrus's place, see if we can find anything.
只有你能去 警探 摩根被冷冻了
Just you, Detective. Morgan's benched.
佛瑞斯特和奥兹迪尔 查出赛勒斯和尚巴普提斯
Forrester and Ozdil, if there's a connection between Cyrus and Jean-Baptiste,
是否有所关联
I wanna know.
希望下次我跟媒体谈话时 我们有更多讯息可以透露
Let's hope we have a hell of a lot more to say the next time I talk to the press.
这里有什么好吃的
So what's good around here?
你可以吃我的胡萝卜或别人的椒盐脆饼
Uh, you can have some of my carrots or somebody else's pretzels.
这里就是顾问休息区 我们待命的地方
So this is the consultant's corner, huh? Where we wait to be called on?
你也许是吧 但我不是 我退出了
You maybe. Not me. I'm out.
听着 关于之前的事 那真的不是我的预谋 我只是...
Look, about earlier, I truly had no plans. I was... It just...
说真的 没关系
It's... Honestly it's fine.
我们有点意乱情迷了 没关系的
We got a little carried away. It's... It's all good.
好 另一件案子进行得如何
Okay. So, how's that other case coming along?
需要你去确认的那个案子
You know, the one you had to check on?
对 很好 非常好 解决了
Yeah, good, really good. Solved it.
这么快 - 对
Already? - Yep.
对呀 有些案子真的很难侦破 你知道吗
I know. Some of these cases are tough, you know?
有些则是一目了然
And then some are just kinda open-and-shut.
重案组的案子就跟摸彩一样
Real grab bag here at Major Crimes.
那就恭喜你了
Well, congratulations.
我思考过了
I've given it some thought.
我要选别人的椒盐脆饼
I'm gonna go with somebody else's pretzels.
警监 你有空吗
Captain, you got a second?
晚点吧 警探 你也知道让媒体久等 他们会有什么反应
Later, Detective. You know how the press gets if we keep them waiting.
我希望摩根能够重新参与 调查尚巴普提斯的案子
I'd like Morgan back on the Jean-Baptiste case with me, sir.
是吗 - 你也会这么希望的
Ah, would you? - You would too
如果你像我一样 跟她一起办过很多案子的话
if you'd worked as many cases with her as I have.
你去哪里了
Where'd you go?
我不太懂你的意思
I'm not sure I understand.
你当时突然离开了犯罪现场 你们两个都是
Back at the crime scene, you took off. Both of you.
我很难掌握你们两个的行踪
I'm finding it hard to keep track of you two.
所以我想这次你就单独行动吧
So I think you work this one solo.
警监 每个案子我都和摩根一起合作
Captain. I work with Morgan. On every case.
现在我知道自己蹚了什么浑水 如果她再搞砸 就是我的错
Now I know what I signed up for. If she messes up again, it's on me.
对吧 谁会随身带着公事包 却从来不打开来看看
I mean, who carries around a briefcase and never looks inside of it?
摩根 我们能专注点吗 拜托
Morgan, can we focus, please?
好吧 你跟瓦格纳说了什么 让他同意我继续调查这个案子
Fine. What'd you say to Wagner to get me back on the case?
我以警♥察♥的身分跟他谈 他同意了 就那么简单
I spoke to him cop to cop, and he agreed. Simple as that.
你就是不肯罢休 对吧 - 你觉得呢
You're not gonna let this go, are you? - What do you think?
听着 瓦格纳知道你是... - 是吗
Look, Wagner knows that you're... - Yeah?
你不按牌理出牌 好吗
...you're a wild card, okay?
但他想掌握你的一举一动 我也一样
But he wants to know everything that's going on with you.
如果我们办得到 就能讨他欢心
Same goes for me. If we do that, then we stay on his good side.
但如果我们一直隐瞒他 我就完了
But if we keep hiding things from him, it's my ass.
但我们有事瞒着他 - 我很清楚
But we are hiding things from him. - I'm well aware.
那你就得小心了 - 这是赛勒斯的公♥寓♥
Then you need to watch your ass. - Here's, uh, Cyrus's apartment.
等等...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
赛勒斯一个人住 里面有人
Cyrus lived alone. Someone's in there.
我们没想到会有人在这里
We didn't expect anyone to be here.
请节哀顺变 艾米里欧 你认识赛勒斯多久了
We're very sorry for your loss, Emilio. How long did you know Cyrus?
赛勒斯跟我几个月前开始交往
Cyrus and I started dating a few months ago.
我从哥伦比亚来到这里时 一位朋友介绍我们认识
A friend introduced us right when I arrived from Colombia,
我们一拍即合
and, uh, we just clicked.
他几乎立刻就叫我搬去跟他住
He asked me to move in with him almost right away.
当他不再回我简讯 我开始担心 所以就回家了
When he stopped answering my texts, I started to worry and came home.
我就是在那时看到新闻的
That's when I saw the news.
我很遗憾 我和我搭档认识赛勒斯
I'm so sorry. You know, my partner and I met Cyrus.
他似乎是个很贴心的人
He seemed like a very sweet man.
我以为我们会永远在一起
I thought we'd be together forever.
你能想到有谁会想伤害他吗
Can you think of anybody who might've wanted to hurt him?
赛勒斯 没有
Cyrus? No.
你从事什么工作
And what you do for work?
我是IFLA的语言讲师
I'm a language instructor for IFLA.
也就是国际外语援助计画
International Foreign Language Assistance Program.
这些真的很漂亮
Well, these sure are beautiful.
对 谢谢 那些是18世纪 义大利巴洛克艺术品
Oh, yes, thank you. They're 18th-century Italian Baroque.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表