剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
天啊 - 叫一组人来把它撬开
Oh, wow. - I'll call a team to crack it open.
各位
Uh, guys...
看来我们找到尚巴普提斯了
Looks like we found Jean-Baptiste.
午安 我是洛杉矶警局重案组的 尼克瓦格纳警监
Good afternoon. I'm Captain Nick Wagner from the LAPD's Major Crimes Division.
今天稍早 我们的警探逮捕了一个人
Earlier today, our detectives arrested an individual
我们认为他是杀害赛勒斯卡洛的凶手
we believe is responsible for the murder of Cyrus Carrow.
虽然我们的调查尚未结束
While our investigation is not complete,
但我们很快就会把失窃的林布兰画作 物归原主
we will soon be returning the stolen Rembrandt to its rightful owners.
(洛杉矶警♥察♥局艺术品窃案最新进展)
有人想提问吗
Are there any questions?
你通知佛斯特夫妇了吗
Did you inform the Fosters?
有 我们留话给他们了
Yep, we left word for them.
他们会很高兴的 似乎没有明显的损坏
They'll be glad. There doesn't seem to be any noticeable damage.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
警探 - 阿里 米里安 你们怎么来了
Detectives. - Ari, Miriam, what are you doing here?
我们来看那幅画 摩根邀请我们来的
We came to see the painting. Morgan invited us.
你是亚瑟
You Arthur?
你是打算混进来的警♥察♥吗
You a cop trying to blend in?
我是摩根的朋友
I'm a friend of Morgan's.
先让我把话说完 我们才能速战速决
Let me just say what I gotta say so we can get this thing over with.
我在听
I'm listening.
有个家伙躲在我的卡车后面
There was a dude hiding in the back of my truck.
我不答应他的要求 他伸手拿刀 我们打了起来
When I didn't give him what he wanted, he reached for a blade, then we got into it.
你有看到那家伙吗
You get a look at the guy?
只有瞥到几眼
Just a couple of glimpses.
然后我们跑到街上 一切发生得很快
Then we spilled out into the street. It all happened pretty fast.
任何资讯都有帮助
Any information helps.
好的
All right.
白人男性 50多岁 精瘦 头发半白 留着很大一片山羊胡
White dude, 50s, lean, salt-and-pepper hair. He had, uh, this big-ass goatee.
他还有个刺青 像某种鸟从他的上衣这里探头探脑
He also had a, uh... a tattoo of some kind of bird peeking out his shirt right here.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们在罗曼的背包里找到一些人物照片
We found pictures of some people in Roman's backpack.
其中一人身分不明
One of the guys was somebody we couldn't identify.
是这个人吗
That the guy?
对 就是他
Yeah, that's the guy.
那么我需要你跟我回分局
Then I'm gonna need you to come down to the precinct with me,
做正式笔录
make an official statement.
恐怕我的非正式笔录只能到此结束了 抱歉
I'm afraid my unofficial statement is just gonna have to stand for now. Sorry.
你的性命可能有危险
Your life... Your life could be in danger.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do, huh?
你要我坐在大厅 直到你抓到他吗
You want me to sit in your lobby till you catch him?
听着 找到那家伙 好吗
Look, just find the guy, all right?
派几个人盯着摩根和她的家人 相信我 我很厉害
Put a couple of your people on Morgan and her family, 'cause trust me, I'm good.
我们谈完了吗 好的
We done here? All right.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码 你留着吧
I'm giving you my number, and you're gonna hold on to it.
我希望你永远不会再见到这家伙 但你一见到他就打给我
And I hope you never see this guy again, but the moment you do, call me.
好
All right.
你邀请了她 - 对 没错
You invited her? - Yes, I did.
你觉得佛斯特夫妇 最近还会出借那幅画吗
You think the Fosters are going to loan out that painting anytime soon?
这会是米里安魏斯曼最后一次看到这幅画
This will be the last time Miriam Weisman will ever be able to see it,
更别提严格来说
not to mention the fact that, technically,
那幅画是她的 所以这一切都不公平
it belongs to her, so none of this is fair.
我们的工作是执法 即使不公平也没办法
Well, it's our job to enforce the law even when it's not.
对 谢谢你的提醒
Oh, yes, thank you for the reminder.
抱歉我很快就得离开 但我明天要赶去巴勒摩
I'm sorry for the quick exit, but I'm due in Palermo tomorrow.
有另一件艺术品失窃了 需要我的服务
I have another stolen art piece that requires my services.
这次是性感的少女吗
Is she a provocative young girl this time?
是一幅风景画
She's a landscape.
瑞斯 看来你在这里的工作 已经完成了 谢谢
Well, Rhys, it would seem that your job here is done. Thank you.
这是我的荣幸
The pleasure's all mine.
无论如何
And for what it's worth,
我也真心希望《少女》能回到 米里安魏斯曼的手上
I really wish The Young Girl was being returned to Miriam Weisman too.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
这不是她
That's not her.
这不是她
什么意思
What do you mean?
她的眼睛不像我
She doesn't have my eyes.
我父亲一直很喜欢我们有一样的眼睛
My father always loved that we had the same eyes.
我觉得她说得对
I think she's right.
卡拉戴克 你看她的眼白 太亮了
Karadec, look at the whites of her eyes. That's too bright.
16♥4♥5年的画家会使用粉笔混合物或铅白
In 16♥4♥5, painters used chalk mixes or lead white
那会有一种奶油般的柔软色调
that had like a creamy softness to it.
这颜色明亮又刺眼 更像是现代钛白色
This is brilliant and glaring, more like a modern titanium white,
在三百年后才会出现
which didn't exist for another three centuries.
16♥4♥5年 没有人能画出 如此明亮又清澈的颜色
In 16♥4♥5, no one could've painted with this brightness and clarity.
这种材料不存在
The materials didn't exist.
抱歉我很快就得离开 但我明天要赶去巴勒摩
I'm sorry for the quick exit, but I'm due in Palermo tomorrow.
「不是她」是什么意思
What do you mean it's not her?
摩根说我们找到的那幅是赝品
Morgan says the one we found is a fake.
博物馆不会鉴定真伪吗
Wouldn't the museum have authenticated it?
对 像赫巴这样的小博物馆不会
No, not a small museum like the Harbogh
尤其是来自于像佛斯特夫妇这样 有声望的收藏家
and when it comes from a reputable collector like the Fosters.
所以我们应该相信她光用看的就知道
So, we're supposed to believe she knows just by looking at it?
鉴定师在路上了 但我相信摩根
Well, there's an authenticator on the way, but I believe Morgan.
她在哪里
Where is she?
你可以搭下一台吧
You can take the next one, right?
谢谢 吉娜
Thanks, Gina.
我通常不喜欢冗长的道别 但这次...
Well, I'm not normally one for prolonged goodbyes, but in this case--
在你手上吗 - 抱歉 什么
Do you have it? - I'm sorry, what?
画在你手上吗 - 你是认真的吗
Do you have the painting? - Are you serious?
你来这里后一次都没打开过那个公事包
You haven't opened that briefcase once since you've been here.
里面装了什么
What's inside of it?
所以你才会问我疤痕的事
So, that's why you asked me about my scar.
因为你认为我是尚巴普提斯 所以我做了什么
Because you think I'm Jean-Baptiste. And then I did what?
趁没人注意时偷走林布兰的画
Stole the Rembrandt while no one was looking,
折起来藏在我的公事包里
folded it up and hid it in my briefcase?
我想得到一个澄清的方法
I can think of one way we can clear it up.
里面只是机密客户档案 摩根 没别的了 我向你保证
They're just confidential client files in there, Morgan. Nothing else, I assure you.
好的 艺术品寻回的文书工作 多到令人无法想象
All right, there's an unfortunate amount of paperwork that goes with art recovery.
我想也是
I bet, yeah.
好 如你所愿
Okay, as you wish.
抱歉 我真的以为 我们在艾米里欧办公室找到的
I'm sorry, I really thought the one we found in Emilio's office
是赝品 而你... - 偷走了真迹 我注意到了
was fake and you-- - Stole the real one. I picked up on that.
(罗特列治全球保险集团)
(不含税公允价值预估为2200万美元)
所以你一直在玩弄我的感情
So, you've been playing me this whole time?
(保险估价 佛斯特地♥产♥ 2025年6月12日)
你对我有一丝一毫的真感情吗
Was any of this real?
没有
No.
完全没有
It's not real.
摩根 这是什么
Morgan, what is this?
我们请黛芬妮调出佛斯特夫妇 过去十年的保单
We asked Daphne to pull the Fosters' insurance policy over the last ten years.
看看他们在2019年投保了什么
Now, take a look at what they were insuring in 2019.
好多艺术品
That's a lot of art.
再看看他们几年后的投保产品
Now look at what they insured a few years later.
只有12件 - 今年呢
Only 12 items. - And this year?
只有一件 - 没错
Just one. - That's right.
在他们所有无价的艺术品中 被偷走的那一件
Now what are the odds that of all the priceless art that they own,
刚好是唯一有保险的几率有多高
the one piece that gets stolen is the only one that happens to be insured?
我觉得我在他们家看到的艺术品是假的
I think the art that I saw at their house was fake.
(赝品)
就像我们找到的那幅画一样
Just like the painting we found,
我查到了佛斯特夫妇2019年 保险附加条款上列出的
I tracked down black market sales for eight of the pieces listed
八件艺术品在黑市的销♥售♥纪录
on the Fosters' 2019 insurance rider.
然后我们又再深入追查 发现他们欠了一些高♥利♥贷♥
Then we did some more digging. They're in debt to some bad people.
你是说佛斯特夫妇为了诈领保险金
So, you're saying the Fosters arranged for their own painting
安排自己的画被偷
to be stolen for the insurance money?
他们太爱那幅画了
They love that painting so much,
就算破产也不愿意放弃
they weren't willing to give it up even when they went broke.
好的 你究竟想说什么
All right, where is this going?
他们之中一定有人动了歪脑筋 我不确定是葛瑞格还是琳达
One of them must have gotten an idea. Now I don't know if it was Greg or Linda.
我们来设计让我们的画被盗 然后神不知鬼不觉地再物归原主
Let's arrange to have our painting stolen and returned to us without anyone knowing.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表