剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Me? I can't even figure out what his favorite sport is.
我到处都找遍了
I've been all over this place.
没有棒球帽或球衣 墙上也没有布条
There's not a baseball cap or a jersey, not a banner on the wall.
不过这里真疯狂
This place is wild though.
如果这么执着于数据的人真的很喜欢赛事
If anybody this obsessed with stats was actually into sports,
你知道这里会是什么样子吗
do you know what it would look like in here?
看起来会像是体育场的礼品店
It'd look like the inside of a stadium gift shop.
但我也注意到这一叠
But I did also notice this very impressive stack
令人印象深刻的逾期帐单 我…
of overdue bills, a sport I'm
(催款通知 奈森古德)
…非常熟悉的运动
very familiar with.
看来再过几周 奈森家的
Looks like Nathan was a couple of weeks away
水电瓦斯都会被切掉
from having everything turned off.
所以你认为奈森迷的不是赛事 他迷的是赌博
So you don't think Nathan loved sports, you think he loved gambling.
我不认为他有赌运 这就能解释
And I don't think gambling loved him back, which could explain
急救人员说的那些神秘伤势
all those mysterious injuries that the paramedics were talking about.
奈森没有按时还款 对那种人来说
Nathan had fallen behind on his debts, and to the kind of people who do worse
缴款逾期的后果可不只断水断电那么简单
than turn off the water when the payment's late.
你觉得那是什么
What do you think it is?
不确定 可能是银行帐户或密♥码♥ 国际电♥话♥号♥码
Don't know. It could be a bank account, or passcode, international phone number.
好的 你刚提到的那些可怕的人
Okay, those scary guys you were just talking about,
那些讨债人 他们会知道住家地址吗
the debt collectors, they know home addresses?
我们是好人 你大可以敲门就好
We're nice people. You could have just knocked.
打给警督 请她派支援来
Call the Lieutenant. Have her send backup.
让开
Move.
你还好吗 没事吧 -没事
You okay? Good? -Yeah.
我是索托警督
You've reached Lieutenant Soto.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Please leave a message, and I'll return your call as soon as I can.
嘿 警♥察♥
Hey! Cops.
趴下 趴在地上
On your stomach. On your stomach.
手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
好
Uh-huh.
「马可德里昂」
"Marco Deleon."
你兄弟很快就抛弃你了 马可 伤了你的心吗
Buddy ditched you pretty quick there, Marco. That hurt your feelings?
他不是我兄弟 -不是 在耍了那样的花招之后就不是了
He's not my buddy. -Well, no, not after a stunt like that.
我想马可的意思是他们只是生意伙伴
I think what Marco means is they're just business associates,
对吧 马可
isn't that right, Marco?
看看这里 我有发现了
Lookee here. I found something.
我们是这样想的 马可
So this is what we're thinking, Marco.
你跟你的生意伙伴为奈森古德的债主工作
You and your business associate work for whoever Nathan Gould owed money to.
你或为你老板工作的人
And you or someone else who works for your boss
今天早上用塑胶袋套住奈森的头
slipped a plastic bag over Nathan's head this morning.
对了 他还活着 但他可能撑不了多久
He's still alive, by the way. Probably not gonna make it though.
总之 知道奈森无法偿还债务后
Anyway, knowing that Nathan's never going to make good on his debts,
你的老板派你来这里 偷取贵重物品 借以补偿欠款
your boss sent you over here to recoup what you could in stolen valuables.
听起来没错吧
Sound about right?
他口袋里还有别的东西吗 武器或一瓶可以注射的东西
Does he have anything else in his pocket, a weapon, a vial of something to inject?
没有 怎么了 你在想什么
No. Why? What are you thinking?
我想我们可能错看我们的朋友马可了
Thinking we may have misjudged our friend Marco here.
如果我没猜错
And if I'm right about that,
你真的得把我们介绍给你的老板
you are really gonna wanna introduce us to your boss.
(理发店)
雷 我们是来问你一些 关于奈森古德的事
Hey, Ray, we're here to ask some questions about Nathan Gould.
我不跟警♥察♥说话
I don't talk to cops.
我没问题 我不是警♥察♥
Works for me. I'm not a cop.
如果他完全不开口 我也没问题
And I wouldn't hate it if this one didn't talk at all.
我的天啊 那是超级低语鞋吗
Oh, my goodness. Is that the WhisperShoe Ultra?
电动洗牌机 那超酷的
Ugh. Electric card shuffler. Those are so cool.
这里的每张桌子都有一台吗
Does every table in here have one of those?
当然 天啊 我希望我的孩子也在
Sure does. Oh, man, I wish my kid was here.
他现在进入迷上打牌的阶段
He's going through a real card phase right now.
前几天 他逼我看完一整段YouTube影片
Just the other day, he made me sit through an entire YouTube video
解释这台机器的运作方式
on the ins and outs of how this machine works.
是不是很随机
Ain't that so random?
大家都出去
Everybody out.
立刻
Now!
怎么回事
What just happened?
原来这些洗牌机 没有大家以为的那么随机
It turns out these card shuffling machines aren't as random as people think they are.
对吧 雷
Right, Ray?
尤其是那台洗牌机 超级低语鞋还真不随机
And that one in particular, the WhisperShoe Ultra, is really not random.
声名狼藉的庄家可以用来增加赢钱几率
In ways a disreputable house could use to stack the odds.
雷绝对不想让这种事传出去
Definitely not something Ray wants getting out there.
你真有种 我得夸奖你一下
You got stones. I'll give you that.
跑到这里指控我
Coming in here, lobbing accusations.
实际上 雷 我想你听错了
Actually, Ray, I think you heard wrong.
多亏了我的同事 我们非常确定
Thanks to my colleague here, we're pretty certain that
你跟古德先生的遇袭案无关
you weren't involved in the attack on Mr. Gould.
至少跟今天早上的无关
At least not the one this morning.
对 听好了 我们在马可身上发现空针筒时
Yes, see, when we found that empty syringe on Marco,
我们明白了他要将气泡 注射到奈森的血液里
we realized he was going to inject an air bubble into Nathan's bloodstream.
如果马可要去那里杀奈森
So if Marco went there to kill Nathan then,
那代表之前攻击奈森的人不是你或你的人
that means you and your guys didn't attack Nathan earlier.
这不是很讽刺吗
Ain't that ironic?
派一个人去杀人 结果证明了那起谋杀案不是你干的
Sending a guy to commit a murder proves that you didn't commit that murder.
可以把这个告诉艾拉妮丝 对吧
Send that one to Alanis, right?
但这让我不禁怀疑
But that makes me wonder.
你为什么只要马可带上一个空针筒
Why did you send Marco with just an empty syringe?
把气泡注射到某人的血液里
I mean, injecting an air bubble into someone's bloodstream,
会让他们的死亡 看起来像自然死亡 对吧
that would make their death look like natural causes, right?
但你身处于如此重视名声的行业
But someone like you, in the reputation business,
会希望奈森的死传达出一个讯息
would want Nathan's death to send a message.
除非奈森死亡有办法让你从中获利
Unless you had a way to profit off of Nathan's death,
但前提是看起来人不是你杀的
but only if it looked like you didn't kill him.
185004606 这数字听起来耳熟吗
185004606. Does that number sound familiar?
耳熟 的确听起来很耳熟 你看到了吗
It does. It did sound familiar. Do you see that?
我们在奈森的家里看到的那组数字 就是雷的社会安全号♥码
That number we saw at Nathan's, that was Ray's Social Security number.
在当今的随机系统出现之前
You see, before the current randomized system,
社会安全号♥码是根据申请人居住的州
Social Security numbers were issued based on the state
以及申请书的递交时间发放的
where the applicant lived, and when the application came in.
(185-00-4606 雷蒙约翰桑默斯)
我大致能猜出你的年龄
Now, I can roughly guess your age, you know,
即使生活困苦让你看起来老了十岁
even with the ten or so years that hard living put on you.
多亏了那张你参加新年游♥行♥的照片
And thanks to that photo over there of you marching in the Mummers parade,
那是费城一年一度的活动 我猜你来自宾州
which is an annual Philly thing, I'm guessing you're from Pennsylvania.
两者都符合我们找到的数字
Both of those make sense with the number that we found.
但问题来了
But that begs the question.
为什么奈森古德会有 高♥利♥贷♥债主的社会安全号♥码
Why would Nathan Gould have his loan shark's Social Security number?
但你讨厌跟警♥察♥说话 我来帮你回答这个问题
But you hate talking to cops, so I'll answer this one for you.
在许多情况下公♥证♥人 会需要某人的社会安全号♥码
You need someone's Social Security number, and in many cases a notary,
这就能解释为什么墨水会糊掉
which would explain the ink smudge,
那是为了让他们成为你寿险的受益人
to make them the beneficiary of your life insurance.
换句话说 雷 你强迫奈森古德让你成为
So, in other words, Ray, you forced Nathan Gould to make you the beneficiary
他保单的受益人 以偿还他的贷款
on his insurance policy as a way to pay off his loans.
然后因为你喜欢作弊
And then because you love to stack the deck,
你派马可来确保你能拿到钱
you sent Marco to make sure you collect.
我没有逼奈森做任何事 那是他的主意
I didn't force Nathan to do anything. It was his idea.
真的吗 可以解释一下吗
Really? Care to elaborate?
我不觉得他想解释
I'm not getting the sense that he does.
我们想知道还有谁会疯狂到想要杀死奈森
Mmm. Well, we wanna know who else is mad enough to kill Nathan,
我们就必须查出 他把谁的名字从寿险保单上拿掉
we need to find out whose name he took off the life insurance.
再见 雷
See you, Ray.
(警局11分局)
洁西卡 这是你父亲寿险的旧受益人表格
Jessica, this is the old beneficiary form from your father's life insurance policy.
我们请保险公♥司♥帮我们调出来了
We had the insurance company pull it for us.
直到几周前 你都还在受益人名单上 你父亲过世后你可领到十万美元
Until a few weeks ago, you were in line to collect $100,000 when your dad died.
这让我们很好奇 当他更改表格时 你有什么感觉
It made us wonder how you felt about it when he changed the form.
这是我第一次听到我爸有保寿险
This is the first I'm hearing my dad even had a life insurance policy,
更别提我的名字在上面了
much less that my name was on it.
老实说 我很惊讶
Honestly, I'm surprised.
他不太擅长理财
He wasn't exactly good with money.
听起来你们两个不亲近
Sounds like you two weren't close.
他和我妈在我八岁时分开 主要是因为他的赌瘾 我想是吧
He and my mom split when I was eight over his gambling habits, mostly. I think.
你妈现在在哪里 -丹佛 我继父在那里
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表