剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
That's not what I said, sir.
洛杉矶警局从来不付赎金 我们也不建议你们这么做
The LAPD never pays ransom. We don't suggest that you do either.
我真不敢相信 那你建议我们怎么做
I don't believe this. So what do you suggest that we do?
我们就坐在这里什么都不做吗
Are we just gonna sit here and do nothing?
警探 我们一直在等消息
Detective, we have been waiting by the phone,
迟迟没有下文 现在又这样
and we have heard nothing, and now this?
是谁传给你们的 你们有任何线索吗
Who sent you this? Do you have any leads? Anything?
我们正在成立特别小组 追查那条线索 找回你们的画
We're assembling a team to follow that lead and recover your painting.
成立这个小组需要多久时间
And how long does it take to assemble this team of yours?
他们正在战情室集♥合♥
They're assembling in the war room right now,
我应该跟他们在一起 而不是在这里
and I should be with them instead of here.
警探 我们只想把画找回来
Detective, we just want her back.
我明白 先生 回应的事就交给我们吧
I understand, sir. Let us handle the response.
有更多发现时 我们会再通知你们
We'll get back to you when we find out more.
谢谢你让我们知道最新状况 警探
Thank you for keeping us informed, Detective.
不客气
Of course.
再一下下就好 谢了 兄弟 -好的
Just a little bit more. Thanks, bro. -Yes, sir.
我是亚瑟 -你好 我是伊娃辛奎拉
This is Arthur. -Hi, this is Ava Sinquerra.
喂
Hello?
我打给你是因为有件事 我在餐厅没得到答案
I just wanted to call you because there's something I didn't get an answer to
因为我妈大发雷霆
at the diner 'cause my mom flipped out.
你打给我 你妈会作何感想
Well, how does your mom feel about you calling me?
这通电♥话♥从没发生过
Oh, this call never happened.
实际上 我也许应该告诉她 这样她就不会再罚我禁足了
Actually, I should probably tell her so she won't ground me again.
对 听起来是明智之举
Yeah, well, it sounds like a wise move.
伊娃 我现在正在工作 所以…
Look, Ava, I'm in the middle of working right now, so--
你说我让你想起我爸
You said that I reminded you of my dad?
他是什么样的人
What was he like?
喂
Hello?
听着 我不会再打扰你了 我保证 我只是…
Look, I won't bother you again. I promise. I just…
对不起 或许这不是个好主意 我不打扰你了
I'm sorry. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I'll just leave you alone.
不 等一下
No, no, just hold on a second.
如果你想认真谈谈你♥爸♥的事
If you wanna have a serious talk about your dad,
我们就得用对的方式
then we have to do it the right way.
我不知道 也许我 你和你妈 我们可以…
I don't know, maybe me, you, and your mom, we could…
我不知道啦 找个时间回到那间餐馆
I don't know. Find ourselves back at that diner at some point.
你觉得怎么样
How does that sound to you?
当然好
Sure, yeah.
伊娃 在那之前 你和我 我们不能…
Listen, Ava, until that happens, you and I, we can't…
听着 罗曼的行事风格 不见得都会选择最简单的方式
Look, Roman didn't always do things the easy way,
但他总是会选择正确的方式
but he always did things the right way.
我是说 他帮了我很大的忙 协助我重回正轨
I mean, he had a lot to do with me getting my life together
相信我 他救过我不只一次
and believe me, he saved my ass more than once.
他是个不折不扣的正直好汉
He's a stand-up guy through and through.
伊娃 我得回去工作了
Well, look, Ava, I gotta get back to work here.
亚瑟 -什么事
Hey, Arthur. -Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 亲爱的
Of course, sweetheart.
没事吧 警探 你有心事吗
Everything all right, Detective? Something on your mind?
我在某个地方读到过 不把受挫的情绪表达出来
You know, I read somewhere carrying around unexpressed frustrations is like
就像背着沉重的背包
carrying a heavy backpack.
每个说不出口的想法 都会增加负担
Every unspoken thought adds another stone to the load,
让你的旅程更加艰难
making your journey much more difficult.
她很困惑 长官
She's confused, sir.
对 我也是
Yeah, so am I.
你很困惑
You're confused?
长官 你有事想告诉我吗
Sir, is there something you wanna tell me?
如果我不知道你在哪里 我就无法保护你
I can't protect you if I don't know where you are.
如果情况变糟 我必须要有个立足点 才能帮助你
I have to be in a position to help if things go south.
我需要知道一切
I need to know everything,
不是因为我不信任她
and that's not because I don't trust her,
而是因为我信任她
but because I do.
还是很困惑吗
Still confused?
没有
No.
很好 因为这也适用于 你和其他人 明白吗
Good. Because the same applies to you and everyone else. You understand?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
下次你对她发脾气时 我建议你换个方法
Next time you lose your cool with her. I'd suggest you find a different approach.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah. Why is that?
因为你不这么做的话 我和你一定会陷入
Because if you don't, it's gonna put me and you in a position
情况急转直下的局面
where things will definitely go south.
安全了
All clear.
我开始感到有点不耐烦了
Just getting a little impatient.
别担心 勒索的人很快就会出现了
Don't worry. The ransomer will turn up soon.
是对你不耐烦 警探
With you, Detective.
对我不耐烦 为什么
Impatient with me. Why?
我们安静地坐在这里 你有的是时间告诉我
We're sitting here nice and quiet. Nothing but time for you to read me in.
告诉你什么
Read you in on what?
罗曼辛奎拉的事
Roman Sinquerra.
拜托喔 亚当
Come on, Adam.
你以为我都没看出来吗
You don't think I see things?
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
我们没时间处理他 那会暴露我们的身分
Oh. We don't have time for this. It'll blow our cover.
或是打草惊蛇
Or spook our ransomer.
我们是为了画来的 不是为了抓偷车贼
We're here for the painting, not some car thief.
别管了
Leave it alone.
他在犯罪 我…
He's committing a crime. I…
我来处理
I'll handle this.
警探
Detective.
老兄 那是我的车
Hey! Hey, man, that's my car.
你在做什么 兄弟 马上下车
What are you doing? Bro, get out of my car now.
洛杉矶警局 把枪放下
Whoa! LAPD, put the gun down.
快点 放在你的脚边 动作快 马上把枪放下
Now. At your feet. Let's go. Put that gun down now.
放下 放在地上
Drop it. On the ground.
很好 把手放在我看得到的地方 孩子
Good. Keep your hands where I can see 'em, son.
那就是我们要找的人 我们走
Hey, that's our guy. Let's go!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
让开
Move!
等等 所以现在是你在偷车 -没错 今天算你走运
Wait, so now you're stealing the car. -That's right. It's your lucky day.
警探 -你开走了我的车 长官
Detective. - You took my car, sir.
对 我等不及了 他要逃走了
Yeah, I couldn't wait. He was getting away.
我就在你后面
Well, I'm right behind you.
什么 你偷了那辆车
What? You stole that car?
不 长官 我是在紧急状况下 征用私人车辆 因为你丢下我
No, sir. I commandeered a private vehicle in an emergency because you left me.
我别无选择 我告诉过你别理那家伙
I had no choice. I told you not to mess with that guy.
他当时在犯罪
He was committing a crime!
下车 警探 你听到了吗
Get out of that car, Detective. You hear me?
是 我听到了 长官
Yes, I hear you, sir.
立刻靠边停车
Pull over right now!
靠边停
Pull to the side of the road.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
我处理好了
I got it handled.
好险 -我很清楚
That was close. -I'm well aware!
我要行动了
I'm gonna make my move!
什么行动 不准动
What move? No move!
我们用两辆车包抄
Let's pull a two-vehicle box-in.
靠边停 派一台直升机过来
Just pull over and get a chopper in the air.
我们需要空中眼线
We need eyes in the sky.
听我说 警探
Just listen to me, Detective!
如果我们都在同一辆车里 我想我们…
Had we both been in one car, I think that we…
算了
Never mind.
我甚至不认为他该得到这份工作
I'm not even convinced he should have the job.
我是说索托警督绝对够格
I mean, Lieutenant Solo was absolutely qualified.
他怎么升官的
Well, how did he get the promotion?
政♥治♥ 我猜是裙带关系
Politics, nepotism, I guess.
你知道可能是因为什么吗 他很高
You know what it might be? He's tall.
数据显示高个子升职得比较快 你知道吗
Data shows taller people get promoted faster. Did you know that?
但如果买♥♥不到现成的裤子 活着还有什么意义
But if you can't buy pants off the rack, what's the point of living?
好的 你上次买♥♥现成的裤子是什么时候
Okay. When's the last time you bought pants off a rack?
我相当确定伦敦有个裁缝师 记住了你裤管内侧的接缝长度
Pretty sure there's a tailor in London who's got your inseam memorized.
我喜欢合身的衣服
Well, you know, I do like clothes that fit.
看得出来
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表