剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
我知道 我喜欢花卉图腾 - 对
Oh, I know. I love the floral motif. - Yeah.
收藏家是赛勒斯 还是你
Was Cyrus the collector or were you?
我让赛勒斯开始迷上古董
I started getting Cyrus into antiquing.
我们上周末在玫瑰杯跳蚤市场买♥♥的
Uh, we picked those up last weekend at the Rose Bowl flea market.
真是挖到宝了 这个好闪亮
What a find. This one is so shiny.
你用什么来抛光你的收藏 氧化铁
What do you use to polish yours? Ferric oxide?
(工业与科学用红氧化铁)
我不记得我们用了什么 某种清洁用品吧 为什么问这个
Uh, I, uh, don't remember what we used. Some kind of cleaning product. Why?
氧化铁可以用来抛光金属
Oh, you can use ferric oxide to polish metals,
但如果加入一点铝粉 就会得到铝热剂
but if you add a little bit of powdered aluminum to it, you get thermite,
那是一种烟火成分 可以燃烧到摄氏2482度
which is a pyrotechnic composition that can burn up to 4500 degrees Fahrenheit.
所以人们会用于焊接 或用来做烟火或手榴弹
So people use it for things like welding or making fireworks or grenades.
对 它甚至能融化玻璃
Yeah, it can even melt glass.
例如博物馆的天窗
Like the skylight at the museum.
等等 你们认为我跟失窃的画有关
Wait, you... You think that I had something to do with the stolen painting?
铝热剂的副产品是氧化铝
You know, a by-product of thermite is, uh, aluminum oxide.
是一种很细的粉末
It's this very fine powder.
对 就是这个
Yep, that's it.
我想我们应该到分局
You know, I think we should take this conversation
继续这段对话 艾米里欧
down to the precinct, Emilio. Emilio.
艾米里欧
Hey. Hey.
让开
Move.
偷来的车的问题在于它们并不是非常可靠
You know, the thing about stolen vehicles is they aren't always so reliable.
下车 先生 慢慢来
Out of the car, sir. Nice and slow.
(行政部门)
是亚瑟 我得接这通电♥话♥
Hey, it's Arthur. I gotta take this.
好 我去向瓦格纳说明
Okay. I'll go brief Wagner.
亚瑟 你没事吧
Arthur, you okay?
可以再好一点
Well, things could be better.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有个家伙偷袭我
Some guy, he ambushed me.
他在找罗曼的背包
He was looking for Roman's backpack.
别动 - 我逃走了
Hold still.
但被他打中了几拳
I got away, but not before he got a few hits in on me, you know?
天啊 有多糟
Oh, my God. How bad is it?
我的头很硬 死不了的
I got a hard head. I'll live.
好的 你在哪里
All right. Where are you?
我正在包扎伤口 - 哪间医院
I'm getting patched up right now. - Which hospital?
医院会问太多问题 我知道找谁帮我处理伤口 等一下
Hospitals ask too many questions. I got my own cut man. Hey, hold on.
哈洛德 等我一下 好吗
Hey, Harold. Just give me a second, all right?
给我一分钟 谢谢你 兄弟
Give me one minute. Thank you, brother.
摩根 仔细听我说 好吗
Morgan, listen to me very carefully, all right?
这些人不是在玩游戏
These people are not playing games.
不管罗曼叫我去拿的背包里有什么
Whatever's in that backpack that Roman gave me to pick up,
他们都想要 而且非常想要
they want it, and they want it real bad.
他们知道在我手上吗
Do they know I have it?
我不知道 就算他们知道 也绝对不是我告诉他们的
I don't know. If they do, I damn sure didn't tell 'em about it.
好 你觉得你能指认出这家伙吗
Okay, this guy. Do you think you could identify him
向素描师描述他的长相
and describe him to a sketch artist?
我们谈过这件事了 我不要报♥警♥
We talked about this before. I am not going to the police.
亚瑟 你刚刚被攻击了
Arthur, you just got attacked.
谁知道他们何时会发现 罗曼的东西在我手上
Who knows when they'll find out I have Roman's stuff?
告诉我你在哪里 我们可以去找你
Just tell us where you are. We can come to you.
拜托你了
Please.
佛斯特先生 佛斯特太太
Mr. and Mrs. Foster.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我和葛瑞格看了你们警监的记者会
Greg and I saw your captain's press conference.
那你们就应该知道我们正全力 寻找你们失窃的画作
Then you know we're doing everything we can to find your stolen painting.
是吗 因为我们开始怀疑
Are you? Because we were beginning to wonder
你是不是只想上新闻
if you were only interested in getting your face on the news.
如果我站在镜头前 能帮忙抓到杀人犯和小偷...
If me standing in front of a camera can help catch a murderer and a thief...
那封勒赎字条呢 - 我们拘留了一名嫌犯
And what happened with the ransom note? - We have a suspect in custody,
我向你们保证 我们正在努力追踪那些线索
and I assure you we are working to answer those questions.
看来你们没什么进展
Well, it doesn't seem like you have much to show for it.
佛斯特先生 佛斯特太太 我们知道《少女》 对你们来说有多重要
Mr. and Mrs. Foster, we know how much The Young Girl means to you.
我可以向你们保证瓦格纳警监
Now I can assure you that Captain Wagner,
还有我们重案组的整个团队
as well as our entire team in Major Crimes,
会尽一切努力找回这幅画作
is doing everything possible to bring her home.
请让我们好好做我们的工作
Now please let us do our job.
省省吧 我们该自行雇用私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
Don't bother. It's time we hired our own private detective.
我想你们让我们等得够久了
I think you've kept us waiting long enough.
你们没有把我的话当真 你们抓错人了
You're not listening to me. You got the wrong guy.
不 我们想要相信你 艾米里欧
No, we wanna believe you, Emilio,
但你二度试图开着赃车逃离我们
but you did try to get away from us in a stolen vehicle. Twice.
然后我们又在你的公♥寓♥找到这个
And then there's what we found in your apartment.
与窃案相符的证据
Items consistent with the burglary.
不是我的 我从来没看过那些东西
That's not mine. Never seen these before.
那你为什么要跑 - 你听好了
Then why run? - You see,
我认为你跟赛勒斯交往 是为了进入他的博物馆
I think you started dating Cyrus to get access to his museum,
然后你上演了《不可能的任务》
and then you did that whole Mission: Impossible act.
偷窃 谋杀 勒索赎金
A theft, a murder, a ransom.
你全都计划好了
You had the whole thing planned out.
我跟赛勒斯的关系并不完美 但我绝对不会伤害他
My relationship with Cyrus wasn't perfect, but I would never hurt him.
就算为了两千万也不会
Not even for $20 million?
你把画藏在哪里
Where did you hide the painting?
我没有藏任何东西
I'm not hiding anything.
但你出现在交付赎金的地点 怎样
But you showed up to the ransom. What?
你担心找不到买♥♥家吗
Did you get nervous you weren't gonna be able to find a buyer?
因为我认为你透过赛勒斯认识瑞斯
Because I think you found out about Rhys through Cyrus,
赛勒斯发现了你的勾当 而你不能接受
and Cyrus found out what you were doing, and you couldn't have that.
或许他发现了这不是你偷的第一幅画
Or maybe he discovered this wasn't the first painting you stole.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你应该懂的 艾米里欧 还是你比较喜欢尚巴普提斯这个名字
Oh, I think you do, Emilio. Or would you prefer the name, Jean-Baptiste?
我会听说画作失窃 是因为赛勒斯告诉我...
I only heard about the stolen painting because Cyrus told me,
我不会再回答任何问题了
like... I'm not answering any more questions.
好 那就别说了
Fine, don't say another word.
但这份法♥院♥命令有权让我们检查
But this court order says that you need to let us check
你左肩上有没有任何明显的疤痕
for any identifying marks on your left shoulder.
我在胡乱切酪梨的时候弄伤的
Got this one cutting an avocado like a jerk.
我很高兴你活下来了
Well, I'm glad you survived.
你呢 - 疤痕
What about you? - Scars?
我只有一个 你应该也看到了吧
I only have the one. I'm pretty sure you've seen it too.
我想我没看到过
I don't... I don't think I have.
以你的观察力 我很难相信你会没看到
Oh, that's hard to believe, given your powers of observation.
2010年夏天 佛罗伦斯艺术节 情况急转直下
Summer 2010, Florence Art Festival. Things took a very unpleasant turn.
我没看到枪 但我有听到枪声
I mean, I didn't see the gun, but I heard the shot.
幸好没打中我的动脉
Luckily for me, it missed my artery.
他身上的疤痕也太多了吧
He's got a whole collection of 'em, doesn't he?
没错
That he does.
我在哥伦比亚陆军服役两年 普图马约第27丛林兵团
I served two years in the Colombian Army. 27th Jungle Battalion in Putumayo.
等等 你看他的手的这一侧
Wait, look at the side of his hand.
对 整片红红的 为什么 你觉得他撞伤手了吗
Yeah, it's all red. Why? You think he banged it up?
不 我觉得是墨水 艾米里欧说他是语言老师
No, I think it's ink. Emilio said he was a language instructor.
他可能用红墨水改考卷
He probably graded papers with red ink,
但我在公♥寓♥里没看到任何考卷
but I didn't see any papers in the apartments.
你的工作是什么 - 我是语言老师
And what do you do for work? - I'm a language instructor.
也许他在办公室里改考卷
Maybe he was doing it in an office,
也许那间办公室的用途
and maybe that office is used for something
不只是用来改考卷而已
other than just grading papers.
各位 我们走
Guys, let's go!
她离开了
She left.
好的 所以艾米里欧 来这里也许有别的理由
Okay, so we're thinking Emilio might have had another reason to be here.
例如把画藏起来
Like hiding the painting?
或是把凶器藏起来
Or the murder weapon.
好多箱子
It's a lot of boxes.
我来检查这个房♥间
I'll take this room.
好 我们开始吧
All right, let's get started.
教语言可以让艾米里欧 在不同国家之间来来去去
Teaching languages could've kept Emilio hopping from one country to another.
那会是掩护国际艺术大盗身分的好方法
That would be a good cover for an international art thief.
好的 除了学生文件之外 这里什么都没有
Okay, there's nothing in here, except for student paperwork.
我这里也一无所获 - 看看这是什么
Same. - What do we have here?
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表