剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Well, I can't wait to see it, whatever it is.
你担心我会做超宅的事 然后被痛宰
You're worried I'm gonna do something super nerdy and get my butt kicked.
我 不 我没有…
Me? No. No, I don't… I don't.
没关系 我也很担心
It's okay. I'm worried too.
是吗 小子
Are you? Oh, buddy.
我可能有点紧张
I was maybe feeling a little bit nervous.
你和我 我们跟其他人不一样 老实说 我觉得那很酷
You and I are not like other people, and honestly, I think that's cool,
但有时那让我们成为目标 对吧
but sometimes it can make us a little bit of a target, right?
你知道吗 我目前的工作 让我得面对一个恶霸
You know what? I'm actually dealing with a bully at my work right now.
我想这可能是我有点过度保护你的原因
I think that might be why I'm feeling a little overprotective,
但我不希望你害怕
but I don't want you to be scared.
我希望不管你要做什么 你都会非常努力
I want you to work really hard on whatever this is
明天上台 尽情享受 以自己为荣
and go out there tomorrow, and have fun and be proud of yourself,
不用管别人有什么反应
no matter what the reaction is.
我会的
I will.
他们可能会取笑我
And they might make fun of me,
但有时候你得打输一场战役 才能赢得战争
but sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.
对 没错
Right. Right.
也许我不应该赢
Maybe I'm not supposed to win.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在工作上碰到的那个人正在看 关于斯坦尼斯拉夫彼得罗夫的书
The guy at work, he was reading a book about Stanislav Petrov.
拯救世界的人
The man who saved the world.
我想他的意思是要我向彼得罗夫看齐
I think he's telling me to be more like Petrov.
我想我能打败这家伙的唯一方法
I think the only way I can beat this guy…
就是我愿意输
is if I'm willing to lose.
爸 休息时间结束 气氛变得好奇怪
Dad, break's over, it's getting weird in here!
我觉得尖叫应该成为你的才艺
I think screaming should be your talent.
怎么了 -我得走了
What happened? - I gotta go.
去哪里 -玩胆小鬼游戏
Where? -Play a game of chicken.
你跟她说了什么
What did you say to her?
我们得谈一谈
We need to talk.
请进
Come on in.
真令人惊讶 -我很怀疑
This is quite a surprise. -I doubt that.
你找到失踪的女人了吗
Did you find your missing woman?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
你在洛杉矶警局的朋友 他们知道你在这里吗 摩根吉洛里
Your friends at the LAPD, do they know you're here, Morgan Gillory?
不知道
No.
泳池10点关门 餐厅11点关门
Pool closes at 10:00, restaurants at 11:00.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你真的以为…
If you really think…
我…
I did…
我做了那些可怕的事
all of those horrible things,
你为什么会一个人来这里
why would you come here alone?
因为如果你想要我死 我早就死了
Because if you wanted me dead, I already would be.
我想你跟我一样喜欢这个游戏
I think you like this game as much as I do.
所以你才来这里 -你错了
I think that's why you're here. -You're wrong.
我不喜欢 我是来放弃的
I don't like it. I'm here to quit.
这是胆小鬼游戏 对吧
It's a game of chicken, right?
你知道我站在玻璃的另一边
You knew I was standing on the other side of that glass.
你想让我知道
You wanted me to know that you loved
你小时候很喜欢玩这个游戏
playing this game when you were a little kid.
两边争先恐后地冲向彼此 如果没人突然转向 就会同归于尽
Two sides racing toward each other, if no one swerves, total annihilation.
我转向了
I swerve.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你不必相信我 我受够了
You don't have to believe me. I'm just done.
你知道我住在哪里 你知道我去哪里买♥♥杂货
You know where I live. You know where I buy groceries.
你证明了你能伤害我和我的孩子
You've proven that you can get to me and my children.
我会保护他们
And I will protect them.
所以我必须为了他们保护我自己
So I have to protect myself for their sake.
你能想象一个小孩子失去妈妈吗
Can you imagine being a little kid and losing your mom?
我不会那样对他们
I'm not gonna do that to them.
这是我的错 我让我们陷入危险
This is my fault. I put us in danger.
我想证明我能做到 但我做不到
I was trying to prove that I could do this, but I can't
因为你比我聪明 所以你赢了
because you are smarter than me, so you win.
就这样 结束了
That's it, it's done.
告诉我玛雅在哪里就好
Just tell me where Maya is.
你的搭档可能很担心你
Your partner's probably worried about you.
亚当 德瑞克的信♥用♥卡♥刚刚有动静
Adam, we just got a hit on Derek's credit card,
地点在东区
a location on the east side.
摩根没接电♥话♥ -我们会继续打给她
Morgan's not answering. -We'll keep trying her.
现在我需要你确保 我们会比德瑞克先找到杰森
Right now, I need you to make sure we get to Jason before Derek does.
把地址传给我
Send me the address.
我很想帮你 摩根 但就像我说的
I wish I could help you, Morgan, but like I said,
我对这个失踪的女人一无所知
I don't know anything about this missing woman.
什么
What?
就这样 什么都不知道
That's it? Nothing?
不 拜托 不 我…我给了你你想要的
No, no, come on, no, I… I gave you what you wanted.
我放弃 你赢了
I quit, you won.
游戏结束了
The game is over.
我真的希望你能找到她
I really do hope you find her.
摩根
Hey, Morgan.
这是栋老建筑
It's an old building.
电梯有点问题 你最好小心点…
The elevator's been acting up. You should probably play it safe.
走楼梯吧
Take the stairs.
我不该陷入这种处境
I don't belong in this situation.
你们会跟我一起吃饭吧 我觉得好像被关在笼子里
You guys are gonna eat with me, right? I feel like I'm in a cage.
我们希望你能待在房♥间里 先生 -我需要透透气
Stay in the room, sir. - I need some air.
天啊 这真是一场恶梦
I'll be right there.
摩根 你在哪里
Morgan, where are you?
我在查一件事 你呢
Just checking something out. You?
德瑞克刚住进东区的一间旅馆
Derek just checked into a hotel on the east side.
我们认为杰森也是 但他没接电♥话♥
We think Jason did too, but he's not picking up,
所以我要赶过去 想办法比德瑞克先找到他
so I'm headed over there to try to find him before Derek does.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
《怪异的三角恋》 -你在哪里
"Bizarre Love Triangle." -Where are you?
我在马修公♥寓♥大楼的三楼
I'm at Matthew's apartment building, third floor.
玛雅 -你在那里做什么
Maya. - What the hell are you doing over there?
玛雅 -摩根 我派支援过去
Maya! -Morgan, I'm sending backup.
不 我没事 去找杰森 玛雅
No, I'm fine. Go get Jason. Maya!
摩根 喂 -玛雅
Morgan. Morgan, hello? -Maya!
洛杉矶警局
LAPD.
杰森和德瑞克半小时前都办理了入住
Hey, Jason and Derek both checked in a half hour ago.
摩根 摩根 说话
Morgan? Morgan, talk to me.
天啊 有够痛的
Oh, God. That sucks.
嗨 你想帮忙吗
Hi, yeah, you want… you wanna help out?
去叫管♥理♥员♥之类的
Go get the super or something.
快点 玛雅
Come on. Maya!
我知道这看起来很奇怪 好吗
I know this looks weird, okay?
不准报♥警♥ 我正在跟警♥察♥讲电♥话♥
Don't you call the cops. I'm on the phone with one.
玛雅
Maya!
再来一杯
Another?
不 再来一杯也帮不上忙
Oh. No, another's not gonna help.
我在屋顶
I'm on the roof.
卡拉戴克 我们正在叫管♥理♥员♥ 他有钥匙
Karadec, we're calling for the super. He has a key.
我看到杰森了
I've got eyes on Jason.
天啊 -德瑞克 不…不要开枪
Don't do it! Derek! Derek! No! No! No!
洛杉矶警局 把枪放下
LAPD! Guns down!
天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my God. What's going on?
马上放下
Now.
德瑞克 我要你听我说
Derek, I need you to listen to me, man.
好吗 -他杀了她
Okay? -He killed her.
我这辈子没杀过人 -变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
I've never killed anybody. - You sick bastard.
玛雅 她就在我旁边
Maya. I got her right here.
德瑞克 玛雅还活着
Derek, Maya is alive.
好的 玛雅 我是警方的人
Okay, Maya, I work with the police,
德瑞克即将杀死他认为杀了你的人
and Derek is about to kill someone who he thinks killed you,
我需要你告诉他你还活着 好吗
and I need you to tell him that you're alive. Okay?
你为什么骗我 -德瑞克
Why do you lie to me? - Derek!
他杀了她 -德瑞克 我没事
He killed her. - Derek, Derek, I'm okay.
我再也见不到她了 也永远无法弥补她了
I'll never see her again and I'll never be able to make it up to her.
摩根 你叫她继续说 说一些私人细节 不计任何代价
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表