剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Maybe Bobby stayed there after he got out of prison.
也许是个能确认他
Might be a good place to get some confirmation
改过自新到什么程度的好地方
as to how reformed he actually is.
太好了 我被叫去跟警监开会了
Great, I'm being summoned for my meeting with the captain.
不用了 谢谢 不过时机正刚好
No, thank you. It's good timing though.
我得回局里开车 处理家里的事
I gotta grab my car from the station and deal with a family thing.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
没事 吉洛里家从来不会出什么大事
Oh, yeah. Never any drama in the Gillory household.
绝对不会
Oh, never.
卡拉戴克警探 请进
Detective Karadec, come in.
别担心 不是你的
Don't worry, it's not yours.
我并不担心
I wasn't worried.
你也不该担心 我根本还没看过你的档案
Nor should you be. I didn't even read your file.
久仰大名 请坐
Your reputation precedes you. Please.
摩根吉洛里 告诉我她的事
Morgan Gillory, tell me about her.
我以为这次会面是关于我的事
I thought this meeting was about me.
没错 但她是你的搭档
It is, but she's your partner,
我想我们都认同那很不寻常
and I think we can both admit that it's unconventional
而且那真的不是你的风格 警探
and really not your style, Detective.
所以你看过我的档案了
So, you have read my file.
我不需要看任何东西 就知道你是重视警徽和誓言的人
I don't need to read anything to know that you're a badge-and-oath kind of guy.
但摩根 我不觉得她是个守规矩的人
But Morgan, she doesn't strike me as somebody who stays in her lane.
我们合作无间 如果你想问的是这个的话
Well, we work well together if that's what you're getting at.
显然是如此
You certainly do.
自从你们合作后 你的破案率就提高了
Your case rate has increased ever since you two teamed up.
你很聪明 宣称她是你的搭档
You were smart to claim her as your partner.
如果你认为任何人都能「认领」她 那是你不了解她
You don't know Morgan if you think anyone can claim her.
你还需要什么吗 警探
Was there something else you needed, Detective?
没有
No.
宁静臂膀的老板盖文提尔曼回复了
Hey, heard back from the guy that runs Serenity Arms, Gavin Tillman.
他有空见面 -走吧
He's available to meet. -Hmm. Let's go.
我想你忘了一样东西
I think you forgot something.
我想先谈谈 -谈什么
I wanna talk first. -About what?
事情很简单 背包在你手上
This is very simple. You've got the backpack.
你把背包给我 交易结束
You give me the backpack. End of transaction.
你真的觉得袋子里的东西
So, you really think that, uh, whatever's in that bag
会给你答案 而不是更多问题
will give you answers and not just more questions?
你没有查看过包包 对吧
You didn't look in it, did you?
为什么
Why?
我不知道 我有想过
I don't know, I thought about it, you know?
但我了解罗曼 好吗
But I know Roman, okay?
这家伙很可靠
The dude is solid, and he wouldn't just
他不会无缘无故离开他的人
up and disappear from his people for no reason.
所以我一直问自己 15年前到底发生了什么事
So, I keep asking myself, what the hell happened 15 years ago
糟糕到让一个好人落荒而逃
that was bad enough to make a good man run?
老实说 我不确定我想不想知道答案
And to be quite honest, I'm not sure if I wanna know the answer to that.
你想吗
Do you?
想 所以把包包给我们吧
Yes, so give us the bag.
你在做什…你怎么知道我在这里
What are you… How did you know where I was?
家人追踪应用程式 你能看到我的位置 我也能看到你的
The family tracker app. You can see my location, I can see yours.
不行 我们要走了 好吗 -不 妈 别走
No, we're not doing this, okay? -No, Mom, stop.
我们还没拿到包包
We didn't get the bag yet.
你可以离开 但没拿到包包我不会离开
You can go, but I'm not leaving here without it.
不 这…
No, it's…
你♥爸♥要展开调查时的神情 就跟你现在一模一样
You look just like your dad when he's about to start digging into something.
你真的认识我爸 -对
You really knew my dad? -Oh, yeah.
我跟他认识很久了 我们一起长大
You know, him and me, we went way back. I mean, we came up together.
我们几乎形影不离
We were practically inseparable.
他一天到晚来我家
And he spent so much time at my house,
蹭了很多餐饭 我妈开始叫他盘子
ate so many meals, that my mom started calling him Plates.
我们需要你的帮忙
We need your help.
我不明白我爸为什么离开我 但我需要知道原因
I don't understand why my dad left me, but I need to.
好 听着 我懂 好吗
All right, look, I get it, okay?
当我听到他的声音时 感觉时间好像没流逝过 但其实都过去了
When I heard his voice, it was like time hadn't passed, but it had.
我是说 消失15年是很长的时间
I mean 15 years is a long time to disappear.
我很想他
And I miss him.
我妈非常聪明 如果背包里有线索
My mom's like ridiculously smart, so if there's a clue in that bag,
她会找到的 或许我们就能找到他
she'll find it and then maybe we'll find him.
拜托你了
Please?
好吧 好
All right. Okay.
我会交给你
I'll get it to you.
太好了 准备要走了吗
Wonderful. Ready?
我知道你不希望我来这里 但是… -别再说了
I know you didn't want me here-- -Not another word.
不 你看到了吗 我帮上忙了 -伊娃 别说了
No. Do you see? I helped. -Ava, stop it.
他是不会给我们的 要不是我… -我们晚点再谈
He wouldn't have given it to us if I-- -We will talk about this later.
我现在很生气 我不确定自己会说出多难听的话
Right now, I am so angry I don't trust anything that would come out of my mouth.
你对巴比罗曼诺知道多少
What can you tell us about Bobby Romano?
我经营这个地方22年了
I've run this place 22 years,
老实说 我从没遇过像巴比这样的人
and I can honestly say I've never met anyone like Bobby.
那是好事吗 -对
Is that a good thing? - Oh, yeah.
很多人刚出狱就来到这里
See, a lot of people land here, they're fresh out of prison.
他们对世界充满愤怒 他们想把世界烧个精光
They're mad at the world. They want to burn it all down.
但巴比不会
But not Bobby.
他重振旗鼓 决定让世界变得更好
He dusted himself off and decided to make the world better.
用蛋白粉吗
With protein powder?
好 我知道听起来很蠢 但巴比深信不疑
Okay, yeah, I know it sounds silly, but Bobby believes in it.
那有什么坏处
What's the harm?
如果巴比对他的生意这么执着
Well, if Bobby felt so strongly about his business,
你觉得他为了守住这个事业 会做到什么程度
how far do you think he'd go to protect it?
你想问什么
What are you asking?
有个女人被谋杀了 托莉诺兰
A woman's been murdered. Um, Tori Nolan.
她和巴比有一些过节 你听过这个名字吗
She and Bobby had a bit of a past. Do you know that name?
巴比刚来的时候提过托莉几次
Bobby mentioned Tori a few times when he first got here,
说他会入狱 是托了她的福
said that she actually helped put him in prison,
但他并不生气
but he wasn't angry about it.
就像我说的 巴比出狱后 把那些都抛诸脑后了
Like I said, Bobby left all that behind when he got out.
但后来…她威胁他
But then… she threatened him.
他告诉我们她打给他 -她不只打了电♥话♥给他
He told us she called him. - Oh, she did more than that.
她出现在他的仓库
She showed up at his warehouse.
她说他不只会毁了他的发表会
She said not only would she ruin his launch,
她还会确保他回去坐一辈子的牢
but she'd see to it that he went back to prison for life.
托莉发现了什么
What did Tori find out?
巴比不肯说
Bobby wouldn't say.
但当他那天早上错过 最后一次团体治疗时 我打给他
But when he missed his last group session that morning, I called him.
他发狂了
He was frantic.
他说:「我十年前就该处理这件事了」
He said… …"I should have taken care of this ten years ago."
听着 我以为他的意思是 申请禁制令之类的
Look, I thought he meant get a restraining order or something.
我没想到他会伤害她
I didn't think he'd hurt her.
洛杉矶警局 -巴比 开门
Bobby, open the door.
巴比死多久了
How long has Bobby been dead?
法医说几个小时
ME says a few hours.
一名员工告诉我们 巴比在我们跟他谈过后非常沮丧
An employee told us that Bobby was very upset after we spoke with him,
他叫大家提早回家 把自己锁在办公室
sent everyone home early and locked himself in his office.
我们猜测他在那里吞下了 足以用药过量的药丸
And we're guessing that's where he swallowed enough pills to overdose?
他吃了什么
What'd he take?
一种新的派对毒品 叫做「炫目小猫」
It's a new party drug called Dazzle Kitty.
是一种能让人亢奋的兴♥奋♥剂♥ 就像摇♥头♥丸♥一样 但药效强五倍
It's a euphoria inducing stimulant like ecstasy, but five times more potent.
大量服用会导致心跳停止
In large quantities, it can cause cardiac arrest,
我们认为巴比就是如此
which we believe is what happened to Bobby.
生活 欢笑 提升是运毒的幌子
The L3 was a cover for shipping the drugs.
我们找到了好几包藏在蛋白粉罐里的毒品
We found bags of it hidden in the powder canisters.
这些多半是购买♥♥蛋白粉的正牌公♥司♥
Now, most of these are real companies just purchasing protein powder,
但这个代码44889
but this code, 44889,
对应到的蛋白粉订单 罐子里装有好几袋毒品
corresponds to the orders that had bags of drugs in the powder.
我们假设产品被走私到全国各地的经销商
We assume they're being trafficked to distributors around the country.
我们还在他的书桌里找到一把点380手♥枪♥ 符合托莉身上的枪伤
We also found a .380 pistol in his desk that matches the gunshot wounds on Tori.
我们要送去弹道组做测试 -牛肉大麦汤
We're sending to ballistics for testing. - Beef and barley soup!
牛肉大麦汤
Beef and barley soup.
再说一次也不会让我们更明白 摩根
Saying it again doesn't make it any clearer, Morgan.
有人希望我们认为 巴比杀了托莉 然后用药过量
Somebody wants us to think that Bobby killed Tori and then OD'd.
但你不相信 -对 我们稍早来这里时
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表