剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
without flying someone in.
是佛斯特家族派你来的吗
Did the Fosters send you?
不 是保险公♥司♥ 如果我能安全寻回林布兰的画
No, the insurance company did. If I can recover the Rembrandt safely,
保险公♥司♥就不用开立高额支票了
the insurance company can avoid cutting a rather large check.
很好 真令人松了一口气
Oh, good, good. What a relief.
好的 所以这整个调查 都是为了帮保险公♥司♥省钱
Okay, so this entire investigation is about saving an insurance company money.
太棒了 对吧 各位 我只想确定你们都听到了 继续说
That's awesome, right guys? Just wanted to make sure you guys heard that. Go on.
摩根认为窃贼锁定 佛斯特夫妇持有的林布兰
Morgan believes that the Fosters' Rembrandt was targeted
不是为了钱
for a reason other than money.
任何事都有可能 但根据我的经验 总是跟钱有关
I mean, anything's possible, but in my experience, it's always about money.
这次不是
Well, not this time.
小偷不会把偷来的艺术品挂在墙上 吉洛里女士
I mean, thieves don't steal masterpieces to hang on their walls, Ms. Gillory.
也许这次会 伊斯曼先生
Maybe this one did, Mr. Eastman.
我和摩根会去拜访佛斯特夫妇 询问他们有关画作的事
Morgan and I'll go see what the Fosters can tell us about their painting.
很好 路上再跟瑞斯说明最清状况
Great. Fill in Rhys on the way.
走吧
Shall we?
我们在拍卖♥♥会上看到她的那一刻 就知道我们非拥有她不可
The moment we saw her at auction, we knew we had to have her.
老实说 我们愿意付更多钱
I mean… …honestly, we would have paid even more.
我们认为她是无价之宝
We think she's priceless.
葛瑞格跟我大学一毕业就成立避险基金
Greg and I started a hedge fund right out of college.
我们数十年来每周工作80小时
We worked 80 hours a week for decades.
所以当我们想到生儿育女时
So by the time we even thought about kids,
我们无法想象在这里追一个宝宝到处跑 弄得一团乱
we couldn't imagine chasing a baby around here, making a mess.
所以我们常把那幅画里的女孩 视为我们的女儿
So, we often thought of the girl in that painting as our daughter.
你们想得到有谁会想偷走你们的东西吗
Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to steal from you?
没有 你们认为这是私人恩怨
No. You think this was personal?
那为什么要分享她 -抱歉 你说什么
So, why share her? -I'm sorry, what?
只是你们把这幅画说得 像是你们的女儿一样
Mmm. Oh, just you're talking about this painting like your daughter,
我从没把我女儿放进博物馆过
and I've never put my daughter in a museum.
我只是好奇你们为什么不自己留着就好
I'm just wondering why you wouldn't keep it to yourself.
出借一幅杰作能增加它的曝光度和名声
Loaning out a masterpiece increases its visibility and its reputation.
还有它的价值 在博物馆待一阵子 哄抬价格
And its value. Spend some time in a museum, jacks up the price.
就可以卖♥♥给出价最高的人
You can sell it to the highest bidder.
她是非卖♥♥品
She's not for sale.
根据我的经验 小偷只有两种特质
Well, in my experience, thieves are two things.
他们贪婪又多话
They're greedy and chatty.
这些杰作
And these masterpieces,
在黑市上的价格跟在拍卖♥♥会上不一样
they don't fetch the same price on the black market as they do at an auction.
所以这些小偷喜欢跟人聊天
So these thieves, they like to talk to people.
他们会四处打听 只要其中一个人打给我
They ask around and all it will take is one of these people to call me
我就能帮忙谈判 找回你们可爱的女仆
and I can help negotiate the return of your lovely servant girl.
你叫她女仆
Do you call her a servant girl?
她可不是什么女仆
It's not a servant.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她靠在窗台上想招揽生意 她是应♥召♥女郎
She's leaning out the windowsill looking for business. That's a working girl.
的确有人推测画作的主角是个交际花
Well, there's speculation that the subject was a courtesan,
但大多数人认为她若不是女仆 就是…
but widely believed that she was either a servant girl--
绑着金辫子的女仆 拜托喔
A servant girl with a gold braid? Come on.
看看她欠身的样子 就像个女仆 那并不挑逗
Look at the way she leans. It's domestic, not provocative.
这的确令人不舒服 因为她看起来像个孩子 但她在揽客
It's upsetting, is what it is, because she looks like a child, but she's working.
她在思考人生
She's contemplating life.
这对调查来说重要吗 -不重要
I-Is this important to the investigation? -No, it's not.
关于林布兰的画 两位还能再告诉我们什么
What else can you tell us about the Rembrandt itself?
关于她出身背景的细节都在这里
The details about her providence, they're all in here.
橱窗里的这个女孩周游列国
This girl in the window's traveled all over the world.
巴黎 伦敦 柏林 她的人生比我精彩多了
Paris, London, Berlin. She's lived a much more exciting life than me.
只是现在她可能被卷了起来 放在某人的厢型车后面
Except now she's probably rolled up in the back of somebody's van.
希望她事先有全数发泄出来
Well, let's hope she got it all out of her system first.
这很有趣 -你发现什么了吗
This is interesting. -You got something?
也许吧 林布兰在16♥4♥5年 画下小女孩后 就把它卖♥♥了
Maybe. Right after Rembrandt painted the young girl in 16♥4♥5, he sold it.
这幅画在那时大约流转了好几百年
At that point, it sort of bounced around for a few 100 years,
17世纪的巴黎 我稍微浏览了这个部分
17th century Paris, kind of skimmed this part,
直到被一位普鲁士贵族买♥♥下 他一直保存到过世
until it was purchased by a Prussian nobleman who kept it until he died.
然后他的家族保留到1932年
Then his family kept it till 1932
直到法兰兹冯帕朋瓦解了普鲁士自♥由♥邦
until Franz von Papen dissolved the Free State of Prussia.
我以为你说会很有趣
I thought you said this was interesting.
听着 我试着关心这个案子 好吗
Look, I'm trying to care about this case, okay?
目前我只是在拯救一间保险公♥司♥免于付钱
Which at the moment is just saving an insurance company from having to pay money
给两个似乎过得很好的人
to a couple of people who seem to be doing just fine.
这幅画接下来去了哪里
Where did she go next?
到了克拉科夫的一位波兰商人手上 他把画挂在自己家里
To a Polish businessman in Kraków, and he hung it in his family home.
然后就不断在各个藏家之间流转
Then it just kind of bounced around from collection to collection
直到老好人葛瑞格和琳达 花了一大笔钱买♥♥下它
until good old Greg and Linda paid a fortune for it.
这些资讯重要在哪里
Why is any of this important?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我们在博物馆地板上发现的那些废铁
Lab results came back on those slags we found on the museum floor,
化验结果出来了 氧化铝呈阳性反应 所以我做了一些研究
tested positive for aluminum oxide, so I did some research.
当铝和氧化铁结合时
When aluminum combines with ferric oxide,
会产生铝热反应 温度高到足以融化玻璃
it creates a thermite reaction hot enough to melt glass.
这就能解释为何我们在天窗下方 找不到任何玻璃碎片
That would explain why we didn't find any glass shards under the sky light.
这也出现在另一起博物馆抢案的报告中
It also came up in a report on another museum heist.
两年前 鹿特丹的昆斯特博物馆 有一幅马蒂斯的画被偷了
Two years ago, a Matisse was stolen from the Kunsthal Museum in Rotterdam.
在博物馆天窗下发现氧化铝
And aluminum oxide was found under the museum sky light.
这可能表示这不是我们的小偷第一次犯案
Which might mean this isn't our thief's first rodeo.
你和黛芬妮去找其他类似案件
You and Daphne look for others.
目前我们在全世界找到了19起 作案手法相同的窃案
So far we found 19 heists around the world with the same MO.
都是从画廊偷来的杰作 每幅都价值一千万到三千万
Always a masterpiece stolen from a gallery. Always worth 10 to 30 million.
每个犯罪现场都有氧化铝的痕迹
And traces of aluminum oxide at every scene
在窗户或天窗下 就跟我们的案子一样
under a window or a skylight just like ours.
有可能的人选吗
We have any idea who it might be?
网路上似乎有这种论调 有些人叫他尚巴普提斯
Well, the internet seems to think so. Some call him Jean-Baptiste.
他是法国人 -不是 但他偷的第一幅画的画家是
He's French? -No, but the first painting he stole was.
「尚巴普提斯欧德利的白鸭」
"The White Duck by Jean-Baptiste Oudrey."
12年前在巴黎被偷
Stolen in Paris, 12 years ago.
希望有人看到过他
Tell me somebody's got eyes on him.
只有一次
Only once.
他五年前在马德里想偷毕卡索的画
He tried to steal a Picasso in Madrid five years ago,
但警卫朝他的左肩开枪 他空手而归
but a guard shot him in the left shoulder, and he fled empty handed.
好 那为什么没人能找到这家伙 -因为他可能不存在
Okay, so why can't anybody find this guy? - Because he might not exist.
他可能是个神话 -什么意思
He could be a myth. -What do you mean?
他的手法很了不起
I mean, it's impressive work,
但每次只要有抢案没破 尚巴普提斯的名字就会被提出来
but the name Jean-Baptiste comes up whenever there's a heist unsolved,
小偷神不知鬼不觉地进出 又带着另一幅杰作逃走了
the thief got in and out without a trace, escaped with another masterpiece.
一定是尚巴普提斯偷走的
Must be Jean-Baptiste.
但他真的存在吗 也许吧 可能是十个不同的人
But is he real? Maybe. It could be ten different guys.
看看这个 我搜寻了公开纪录
Check this out. I searched public records.
有个自称是林布兰画作的合法拥有者 提出了控诉
Someone sued claiming to be the Rembrandt's rightful owner.
有名字吗
We have a name?
有 阿里魏斯曼 但纪录似乎被封存了
Yeah, an Ari Weisman, but it looks like the records are sealed.
当法♥院♥的判决对阿里不利时 他会是第一个
Ari would be the first guy to take matters into his own hands
亲自出手解决问题的人 -有地址吗
when the court ruled against him. - We got an address?
有 看来他是本地人
Yeah, looks like he's local.
警监 我需要奥兹迪尔 和佛瑞斯特警探的帮忙
Captain, I could use a hand from Detectives Ozdil and Forrester for a bit.
是关于那件悬案吗
Is this about that cold case?
对
It is.
你们听到警督的话了吗
You heard the lieutenant?
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help with anything?
不用 我可以处理 有消息我会通知你
No, I'm good. I'll keep you posted.
你们何不去看看阿里魏斯曼 对尚巴普提斯这个名字
Why don't you guys go find out if this Ari Weisman responds
有没有反应
to the name Jean-Baptiste?
我们只是想拿回那幅画
We just wanted the painting back.
有多想
How badly?
想到足以提告 但不至于偷窃
Enough to sue, not steal.
抱歉 你认为那幅画是你的吗
Sorry, you think that painting belonged to you?
不是我 是我奶奶
Not me, my grandma.
我爸在1932年买♥♥下那幅画
My father bought that painting in 1932.
我记得他把画挂在墙上的那天
I remember the day he hang it up on the wall.
每当我们聚在一起时 总会有个女孩从上方对着我们微笑
Whenever we all got together, there was the girl smiling down to us.
我总觉得她是这个家的一分子
Always felt she felt like part of the family.
你♥爸♥的品味很好 这是一幅很特别的画
Your father had wonderful taste. It's a very special piece.
我的最爱之一
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表