剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Mm-hmm, I can tell.
你认为你了解我 但你就是纠结于我的口音 对吧
You think you know me? But you can't get past the accent, can you?
你听起来确实像是 一出生就拿着槌球棍的人
I mean, you do sound like you were born clutching a croquet mallet.
我跟你说件事吧
Well, let me share something with you.
我父亲是清洁工
My father, he was a bin man.
总是在外面捡别人的垃圾
Always out collecting other people's rubbish.
以前学校里所有的孩子都会取笑我
All the kids at school, they used to make fun of me.
他们说可以闻到我身上的味道
They said that they could smell it on me,
但当我走进博物馆
but when I walked into a museum,
我这个来自来自史蒂分尼奇的小子 跟国王和皇后一样
I was staring up at the same beauty as kings and queens,
盯着美丽的艺术品瞧
like, this kid from Stevenage.
我是谁并不重要
It didn't matter who I was.
蒙娜丽莎对我的微笑 就跟她对所有人的微笑一样
I mean, The Mona Lisa smiled at me like she smiled at everyone.
老实说 我还是很生气 所以我没有认真听你说
I'm gonna be honest, I'm still really pissed, so I wasn't fully listening,
但我有听到捡垃圾的人和蒙娜丽莎
but I did hear bin man and Mona Lisa.
我不确定他们之间有什么关联 但我敢说一定很凄美
Not exactly sure how they're connected, but I bet it was poignant.
没错 我很高兴你没听到
It was. I mean, I'm glad you didn't hear it.
我不觉得你是那种会喜欢
You don't strike me as a girl that's attracted to someone
多愁善感的人的女生
that's so sentimental anyway.
那我喜欢什么
What am I attracted to?
我认为你喜欢挑战
I think you appreciate a challenge.
我认为你需要够刺♥激♥的事 好让你的脑袋瓜子清静一下
I think you need something exciting enough to get you out of that head of yours.
真的吗
Really?
像是什么
Like what?
我有几个想法
I have a few ideas.
他五年前在马德里想偷毕卡索的画
He tried to steal a Picasso in Madrid five years ago.
但警卫朝他的左肩开枪 他空手而归
The guard shot him in the left shoulder, and he fled empty-handed.
但我这一行就只有我一个人在单打独斗
I'm the only person that does what I do.
19起作案手法相同的窃案
Nineteen heists around the world with the same MO.
这不是我们的小偷第一次犯案
This isn't our thief's first rodeo.
根据我的经验 总是跟钱有关
In my experience, it's always about money.
(提供奖金)
你偷过东西吗
Have you ever stolen anything?
尚巴普提斯可能不存在
Jean-Baptiste might not exist.
可能只是个神话 这是一幅很特别的作品 我的最爱之一
It could be a myth. It's a very special piece, one of my favorites.
我该接那通电♥话♥
I should get that.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
我在博物馆 你会想看看这个
I'm down at the museum, and you're gonna wanna see this.
我们的案子有了重大突破
Our case just got blown wide open.
你是谁
Who are you?
在哪里
Where is it?
我要那个背包
I want that backpack.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表