剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
有 技术部解锁成功了
Yeah, TID unlocked it.
奈森在攻击发生前一晚 收到一封电子邮件
Nathan got an email the night before the attack,
寄件者自称是他的女儿洁西卡
claiming to be from his daughter Jessica,
把他们的会面改到 7点45分在威尼斯的咖啡厅
changing their meeting to 7:45 at the café in Venice.
我猜这不是洁西卡的电子邮件地址
Let me guess, this is not Jessica's email address.
我查过了 是假的
I checked, it's a fake.
对 这就能解释为什么奈森和洁西卡
Yeah, that would explain why Nathan and Jessica
最后会坐在不同的咖啡厅
ended up sitting at different cafés.
下手的人要奈森独自待在那间咖啡厅
Whoever did this wanted Nathan at that café, and alone.
既然奈森和洁西卡才刚和好
Since Nathan and Jessica had just reconciled,
他可能根本没注意到 这封电邮来自未知的地址
he might not have even noticed the email came from an unknown address.
摩根 你在做什么
Uh, Morgan, what are you doing?
奈森手♥机♥的闹钟设在早上8点01分
There's an alarm set on Nathan's phone for 8:01 a.m.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥设定为鸭子叫
and the ringtone is set to the duck sound.
那是咖啡厅女服务生听到 从巷子里传来的声音
That's what the café hostess heard in the alleyway.
凶手希望有人在早上八点左右 发现他的尸体
The killer wanted somebody to find his body around 8 o'clock in the morning.
时间够长足以确认这次袭击会让他脑死
Long enough after the attack to make sure he was brain-dead,
但也够快 以确认他的器官还能运作
but soon enough to make sure his organs were still viable.
我想奈森古德是因为心脏被杀害了
I think Nathan Gould was killed for his heart.
又被抢了 快报♥警♥
Robbed again, call the cops.
时机正巧 警♥察♥来了
Good timing. Cops are here.
抱歉 我没看到你们
Sorry, I-I didn't see you.
你刚说有抢案发生
You were saying something about being robbed?
他说要报♥警♥是开玩笑的
He's kidding about calling the cops.
我们出勤时 有人会来车上偷东西
People steal things off the bus when we're on calls,
最近毒品供给短缺 更是常见
even more so lately with all the drug supply shortages.
我们会上报 但那不是管制药品
We just write it up, but it's not the controlled stuff.
管制药品有上锁
That's locked up.
不是管制药品 对吧 -舒尔管 气喘药
It's not the controlled stuff, right? -Albuterol. An asthma med.
医院里还有更多
We got more back at the house.
有什么我们能帮忙的吗
Is there something we can help you with?
我们有一些关于奈森古德案的问题
We had some questions about the Nathan Gould call.
我们希望能跟你们确定一下时间轴
We're hoping you can walk us through the timeline.
没问题 说吧
Sure, shoot.
报案电♥话♥大约在8点01分 8点02分 对吗
Well, the 911 call came in around 8:01, 8:02. Is that about right?
对 听起来没错 就在我们开始值勤后 也就是八点
Yeah, sounds right. Just after our shift started, which was at 8:00.
你们多久之后抵达现场
And how long after that for you to arrive on scene?
大约五分钟 咖啡厅就在附近
About five minutes. Café's close.
之后可能再过了三分钟 心跳才恢复
And maybe another three minutes after that to get a heartbeat back.
最后一个问题 这个问题很有趣
One last question. It's a doozy.
受害者的心跳要停止多久
How long would a victim have to be down
才能保证他们脑死
in order to guarantee they'd be brain dead?
11分钟左右
Eleven minutes, give or take.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
(伊娃 亲爱的 我只是想问你好不好)
你说得对
You were right.
我当然是对的
Course I was right.
还有 如果你需要的话 你应该考虑囤积舒尔管
Also, you should think about stocking up on albuterol if you need it.
他们显然常遭小偷
They're having a theft problem apparently.
我想我不需要 但谢谢你
Think I'm all good there, but thank you.
索托在哪里
Where's Soto?
她留在医院 多问几个问题
She stayed back at the hospital to ask a few more questions.
这场攻击是故意要让奈森古德 成为完美的器官捐赠者
This attack was timed to turn Nathan Gould into the perfect organ donor.
他在救援抵达前心跳停止至少11分钟
He was down for at least 11 minutes before help arrived.
我一直在想这件事 我觉得不只如此
I've been thinking about it. I think there's more.
奈森也有参与
Nathan was in on it.
他去做心脏检查 是想确保自己的心脏状况良好
The cardiac work-up. He was making sure his heart was in good shape.
对 我们已经知道他打算自杀
Right. We already knew that he was planning on killing himself.
奈森和某个人讲好了要把心脏捐给他们
Nathan had arranged with someone to give them his heart.
但他发现他要当爷爷了
But then he found out he was gonna become a grandfather,
他改变心意 所以凶手必须杀了他
and he changed his mind, so the killer had to kill him.
简直岂有此理
Unbelievable.
你没事吧 -没事
Everything okay? -Yeah.
你不是打算故技重施吧
You're not gonna blast the old-timey car horn, are you?
每个案子都有新的破解方式
More than one novelty ringtone per case?
我不这么认为 那样就太夸张了
I don't think so. That would be overkill.
有道理 因为我们下一个问题是
Fair enough, because it seems to be, our next question is,
「奈森古德的心脏会给谁 」 找到他们 我想就能找到凶手
"Who is Nathan Gould's heart going to?" We find them, I think we find our killer.
不好意思 你好 我是警方的人 -什么事
'Scuse me. Hi, I work with the police.
我昨天看到你跟洁西卡古德在谈话
I saw you talking to Jessica Gould yesterday
关于她父亲的器官捐赠的事
about her father's organ donations.
对 我记得你 -对
Yes, I remember you. -Yeah.
奈森的心脏要移植给谁 已经决定了吗
Has it been decided where Nathan's heart's going yet?
抱歉 我不知道
I'm, uh, sorry, I wouldn't know.
你不是医院的移植协调员吗
Aren't you the hospital's transplant coordinator?
你是委员会成员 对吧
And you're on the committee, right?
对 他们把你们称为「上帝委员会」
Yeah, they call you guys "The God Committee."
你们可以决定谁生谁死
You literally get to decide who lives and who dies.
如果你不能回答我们的问题 那谁可以
If you can't answer our questions, then who can?
我…
I…
我的意思是我一时之间回答不出来
I meant I don't know off the top of my head.
跟我的办公室预约 我会帮你们查
Make an appointment with my office, and I'll look it up for you.
好吗
Okay?
有结果吗
Any luck?
我不知道关于捐赠心脏去向的 这种问题会这么可怕
I didn't realize the question about where a donor heart was going was scary,
但那个女人似乎害怕回答
but that woman seemed afraid to answer.
移植外科医生也是
Same deal with the transplant surgeon.
我觉得这些人在严阵以待
I get the feeling these guys are circling the wagons.
仿佛是某个很有影响力的人 要他们保持沉默
As if someone with a lot of pull is keeping them quiet.
因为或许他们想把心脏据为己有
Because maybe they want the heart for themselves.
我发现一件事 洁西卡古德已经同意了
One thing I did find out, Jessica Gould has given her consent,
所以奈森明天就可以拔掉维生系统
so Nathan's set to be taken off life support tomorrow.
到时就会摘除器官 -意思是如果我们是对的
Organs will be harvested then. -Meaning if we're right,
有人强迫医院把那颗心脏给他们…
and someone is forcing the hospital to give them the heart--
最好先查出那个人是谁
It'd be good to find out who first.
喂
Hello.
什么 她在哪里
W-What? Where is she?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
伊娃刚被逮捕了
Ava just got arrested.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你可以解开她的手铐了 拜托
You can uncuff her now, please.
办不到 大楼主人抓到她破坏他的建筑
Can't do that. Building owner caught her vandalizing his property.
伊娃 那是你♥爸♥的壁画 -对 我知道
Ava, it's one of your dad's murals. -Yeah, I'm aware.
亲爱的 我很抱歉 -别烦我 好吗
Oh, honey, I am so sorry. -Just leave me alone, okay?
好 接下来会如何
Okay. So what happens now?
我们会带她回局里
We take her in.
不 听着 没有必要 好吗
No, listen, that's not necessary, all right?
那是她爸画的 这是家务事
Her dad painted that. This is a family matter.
我会处理的
I will take care of it.
去跟业主说吧 那家伙要提告
Tell that to the owner. Guy wants to press charges.
业主是他 这样如何 我去跟他打好关系
That's the owner? How about this? I go smooth it over with him,
我们向他保证这位小姐稍后会回来
we assure him the young lady's gonna come back,
收拾残局 仿佛从没发生过这件事
clean this mess up later, and forget it ever happened.
你就不用写报告了 -抱歉 警探
No paperwork for you. - Sorry, Detective.
如果那女孩真的想收拾残局
If the girl really wanted to clean this up,
她在你来之前已经有过机会了
she had her chance before you got here.
来吧 站起来
Come on, on your feet.
不 别碰我女儿 好吗 把你的手…
No, don't touch my daughter, okay? - Morgan, it's all right.
我知道 没事 我没事
I know it's all right! I'm all right!
女士 -别叫我女士 好吗 先生
Ma'am! -And don't call me ma'am. Okay, sir?
现在别叫我女士 我不需要你叫我女士
Don't call me ma'am right now. I don't need that from you.
我需要你明白
What I need from you is to understand
让一个15岁女孩因为一些油漆
that giving a 15-year-old girl a criminal record
而留下犯罪纪录 简直太扯了
over some paint is completely insane.
我们都认同吧 只不过是油漆而已
Can we all agree on that? I mean, it's paint!
伊娃 -可以不要在这里吵吗
Ava-- -Can we not here?
因为她
'Cause of her?
伊娃 那女人有她自己的问题要处理
Ava, that woman has her own problems to deal with.
无意冒犯
No offense.
对
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表