剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah.
谢啦 吉娜 -不客气
Thanks, Gina. - You got it.
某人说过:「把她当大人对待」
"Treat her like a grown-up," he said.
我该回不客气吗
You're welcome?
嗨
Hi.
对不起
I'm sorry.
小家伙 过来
Oh, buddy, come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
有时候我会忘记 向别人透露重大消息时要选对时机
Sometimes I forget that there's a right time to drop huge information on someone
错的时机就是在目送她进校门之前
and a wrong time, which would be right before you send her off to school.
不是那样的
It wasn't that.
我知道我说过我想知道一切 但我错了
I know I said I wanted to know everything, but I was wrong.
这比被蒙在鼓里还糟糕
This is way worse than not knowing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我爸一直以来都活着 在另一州过着他的生活
My dad's been alive this whole time living his life one state over.
你发现了这么多事
And with everything you've been finding out,
而我竟然相信他在乎 他没有抛弃我们
I actually let myself believe he cared, that he didn't abandon us.
我现在还是相信
I still believe that.
怎么说 -因为我了解你♥爸♥的为人
How? -Because I know who your dad was,
我们还没听过他的说法
and we haven't heard his side of the story yet, you know?
也许他必须离开是有原因的
Maybe there's a reason that he's had to stay away.
在我还那么小的时候
My whole life?
我怎么想都想不通会是什么原因
I can't for the life of me wrap my mind around what that reason would be,
但我知道一件事
but the one thing I do know,
他爱你胜过世上的一切
is that he loved you more than anything in the whole world.
好吧
Okay.
其实我正在处理一个案子
You know, I'm actually working on a case right now
有个父亲和女儿疏远了
where this father is estranged from his daughter,
一旦他重新和女儿联♥系♥上
and once he came back into the picture,
他唯一在乎的就是让一切回到正轨
the only thing he cared about was making it right.
这全都是关于这个案子的线索吗
And that's what all this is about?
这是其中一部分
It's part of it.
我在找一个需要心脏移植的人
I'm looking for somebody who needs a heart transplant.
某个势力大到足以恐吓整间医院的人
Somebody powerful enough to intimidate an entire hospital to get it.
所以我想从他们最大的捐款人开始
So, I figured I'd start with their biggest donors.
这些人
These guys.
你目光所及可是洛杉矶慈善界的名人录
You are looking at a who's who of LA philanthropy.
他是谁
What about him?
卡森伍德 看来他是个大制♥作♥人
Carson Wood. Looks like he's a big producer.
这张照片不是首映会上拍的 你有看到他身后的人是谁吗
This photo wasn't from that premiere. Do you see who's behind him?
有
Uh-huh.
天啊 妈 说真的 你是山顶洞人吗
Oh, my God. Mom, seriously, do you live under a rock?
她是个演员 几乎每部片里都见得到她
She's an actress. She's in, like, everything.
好喔 -好的
Right. -Okay.
总之 整件状况都是因为这件礼服
Anyway, this whole thing went down about this dress.
她骂了设计师 他们吵了好几周
She dissed the designer, and they were going back and forth
但那是一年多前的事了
for, like, weeks, but that happened, like, over a year ago.
真的吗
Really?
看看你
Well, look at you.
而你不觉得你跟我有任何相似之处
And you didn't think you were anything like me.
我们先是一起被逮捕… -好了啦
I mean, first we get arrested together… - Okay, okay.
我们可以查一下这家伙吗 -好
Can we look this guy up? -Yeah.
我看看
Let's see.
他在这里
Here he is.
旧照片
Mmm, old.
旧照片
Old.
全都是旧照片 -对 那张肯定是旧的
All these are old. -Yeah. That one's definitely old.
好 如果你是对的 这家伙好几个月没公开露面
Okay, so if you're right, this guy hasn't been seen in public for months,
但他却上传旧照 假装成最近的照片
but he's posting old pictures as if they're recent.
太可疑了 -可能不只是可疑
Shady. -Might be more than shady.
也许他一直在隐瞒他生病的事
Maybe he's been hiding the fact that he's sick.
摩根还好吗 -很好
Everything good with Morgan? -Yeah.
对 她昨天得去伊娃的学校 处理一些逃学的事
She had to visit Ava's school, clear up a little truancy thing yesterday.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
我刚好在卡森伍德正要出门的时候抵达
Showed up just as Carson Wood was about to head out.
我建议他等一下 他的人不接受
I suggested he wait, his people didn't like that.
所以你决定挡住车道
So you decided to block the driveway.
气氛变得有点紧张 -收到
Things are getting a little tense. -Copy that.
卡森伍德
Carson Wood.
我们是洛杉矶警局的卡拉戴克 和佛瑞斯特警探 方便问你几个问题吗
Detectives Karadec and Forrester, LAPD. Mind if we ask you a few questions?
如果能让你们离开我的车道的话 尽管问
If it gets you the hell out of my driveway, ask away.
长话短说
Make it quick.
你对奈森古德这个名字有任何印象吗
Does the name Nathan Gould mean anything to you?
应该要有吗
Should it?
他是命案死者 我们正在调查他的死因
He's a murder victim whose death we're investigating.
从来没听过
Never heard of him.
对了 我不知道你有没有注意到我的状况
PS, I don't know if you looked at me,
但我正要去做心脏移植手术
but I'm literally on my way to get a heart transplant.
我不会到处杀人
I'm not running around killing people.
既然你提起了这件事 我们来这里的原因之一
Well, uh, now that you mention it, one of the reasons we're here
就是想知道你是否需要一颗新心脏 先生
is to see if you're in the market for a new heart, sir.
我们认为古德先生被杀害 是为了让某人可以移植他的心脏
We believe Mr. Gould was killed so that his would be available for transplant.
至于你亲手杀了他这一点 我想你可以雇用别人动手
As for killing him yourself, I think you could hire some people to do it.
这我无法反驳
I can't argue with that.
卡拉戴克
Hey, Karadec.
卫星定位设定在机场 而不是圣克莱尔医院
The GPS is set for the airport, not St. Clair's.
伍德先生 我们说对了吗 你向圣克莱尔医院施压
Mr. Wood, would we be right that you pressured St. Clair's Hospital
要他们把你排在移植名单的前面
to bump you to the top of their transplant list?
也许我有 也许没有 那不重要
Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. Doesn't matter.
犹他州有更好的心脏在等我
Got a better heart waiting for me in Utah.
等一下 你是说你不要奈森古德的心脏
Wait, so you're saying you don't want Nathan Gould's heart?
是圣克莱尔医院的那颗吗
Is that the one at St. Clair's?
医生说配对结果不太好 技术问题 那不是我的专长
Doc said it wasn't a great match, technical stuff, not my department.
如果我们的谈话结束了 我会很感激你把路让开
And if that concludes our business, I'd appreciate you getting out of the way.
我唯一没有的就是时间
Time's the one thing I don't have.
在学校谈得如何
Hey, how'd it go at the school?
我说服他在拘留室30分钟
I convinced him that 30 minutes in a holding cell
可以等同于留校察看 但随便啦 我打来不是为了这个
can serve as detention, but whatever. That's not why I called.
我收到索托的留言 圣克莱尔医院打来了
I got a message from Soto. St. Clair's Hospital called.
对 我们知道
Oh, yeah, yeah, we know.
卡森伍德根本不需要奈森的心脏
Carson Wood didn't even need Nathan's heart.
我猜心脏被放回系统里了
Guessing it got put back into the system?
本来是的 但心脏被偷了
Well, it would've, but it's been stolen.
怎么会有人偷走心脏 -那正是我们想弄清楚的
How does someone steal a heart? -That's what we're trying to figure out.
医院说器官摘除手术一切正常
Hospital said everything went normally with the organ removal.
他们取出奈森的心脏 打包运送
They took the heart out of Nathan, they packed up the transport.
那时心脏应该被送往另一家医院
That's when it was supposed to be driven to another hospital.
但心脏却在那时消失了
But that's when everyone lost track of it.
某个知道流程的人在心脏离开大楼时
Someone with knowledge of the process intercepted the heart
拦截了它
on its way out of the building.
目前医院监视器没拍到什么
So far, we haven't spotted anything on the hospital surveillance,
但我们还在找
but we're still looking.
从取出心脏到移植到别人身上 这段期间可以历时多久
How much time can pass between taking out a heart and putting it into someone else?
医院说最多六小时 已经过了两小时
Hospital says six hours tops, two of which have already passed.
那我们就只剩下这些时间了
Then that's how much time we have.
凶手在乎的人就要接受心脏移植了
Someone this killer cares about is about to get a heart transplant,
这表示我们找到凶手的最佳机会
which means our best chance to find the killer
就是趁那个人还在医院病床上的时候
is while that person is still in a hospital bed.
等病人安全无虞后 凶手可能就跑了
After the patient's safe and sound, our guy could be in the wind.
感觉移植协调员昨天有所隐瞒
Now, it felt like the transplant coordinator was hiding things yesterday.
我们请她回来谈谈吧
Let's have her back in for a conversation.
现在没有伍德这个压力了 也许她会更愿意配合
Now that the pressure's off from Wood, maybe she'll be more forthcoming.
我开始觉得我应该请律师了
I'm starting to feel like I should have a lawyer.
你绝对可以请律师
Oh, that's definitely a way you could go,
因为我们可以控告你妨碍调查
given that we could charge you with obstructing an investigation.
你可能会丢掉工作 所以找律师可能是明智之举
You might lose your job, so lawyering up might be the smart move.
但事实是 我们不想追究你的责任
But, the truth is, we're not looking to come after you.
我们得找到杀害奈森古德的凶手 而且现在就得找到他
We need to find Nathan Gould's killer, and we need to find him now.
如果你帮助我们 我们可能会忘记你在其中所扮演的角色
If you help us, we'd be inclined to forget your role in all of this.
我在其中所扮演的角色
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表