剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
几位 -两位 谢谢
How many? -Table for two, please.
要跟特别的人见面吗 -非常特别
Meeting someone special? - Very special.
你好贴心 来吧 我带你入座
That's so sweet. Well, come on. Let's get you seated.
天啊 有些人真的很没礼貌
Oh. Wow. Some people can be so rude.
没关系 全场最好的位子
No worries. Best seat in the house.
你慢慢看 我去清理一下
I'll let you look that over while I get all that cleaned up.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
我看起来还好吗
Do I look okay?
我觉得你看起来很帅 -谢谢
I think you look dashing. -Thank you.
《潜能探案组》
第二季第三集
各位 来吧 我们走
Guys, come on, let's go.
鲁多随时会到 早餐准备好了
Ludo's gonna be here any second. Breakfast is ready.
看来你遗传了我批判的眼神
I see you've inherited my judgmental stare.
我以为只有伊娃才有 而她刚好很爱烤松饼
I thought only Ava got that, who happens to love toaster waffles,
你等等就知道了
I'll have you know.
烤松饼
Ooh, toaster waffles.
其中有个人喜欢 我记不得了
One of 'em does. I can't keep track.
好烫喔 -给你
Hot, hot, hot. - Here.
这是什么
What are these?
只是在进行的一个小专案 现在我们有点零用钱了
Just a little project I'm working on now that we have some walking-around money.
我想雇用一个兼♥职♥帮手
I thought I'd hire a little part-time help.
我推荐这个 -是吗
I recommend this one. -Oh, yeah?
她会玩雷射漆弹 强化的边缘视野 反射动作很快
She plays laser tag. Heightened peripheral vision, fast reflexes.
克罗伊开始走路后 这些都会是重点
Important traits as Chloe starts walking.
我觉得你选她是因为她很漂亮
I feel like you picked her 'cause she's pretty,
但你隐藏得很好
but you're doing a good job of hiding it.
我认识她 我高一的时候 她是高三生
Oh, I know her. She was a senior when I was a freshman.
是吗 你对她了解多少 -我不知道
Yeah? What do you know about her? -I don't know.
高三生不会跟高一生说话
Seniors don't talk to freshmen.
或许你可以查一下她的社群媒体
Well, maybe dig around in her social media or something.
我想雇用兼♥职♥帮手
I'm thinking about hiring somebody part-time.
对 今天开始重新回到全职工作
Oh, right. Back to work full-time today.
没错 我上班的时候 我想确保
That's right. And while I'm at work, I wanna make sure
你们在家里能够得到所需的支援
that you guys are getting the support you need at home.
鲁多需要一些支援 我帮他找到了 告诉我你们需要什么
Ludo needed some backup, I got him that. So, tell me what you guys need.
我还是想去太平间看看 -这是个好主意
I'd still love to visit the morgue. -I love that idea, you know.
你何不向我证明你能帮克罗伊换尿布
Why don't you show me you can change Chloe's diaper
不会因为味道而昏倒 然后我们就进阶到甲醛了
without passing out from the smell, and we'll graduate to formaldehyde?
你呢 伊娃
What about you, Ava?
我想听听我爸的消息
I'd love to hear some news about my dad.
没关系啦
I mean, it's okay.
我知道你还没机会跟索托警督谈
I know you haven't really had the chance to talk to Lieutenant Soto,
但现在你回来了 或许她有了新消息
but now that you're back, maybe she has some news.
我绝对会深究这件事
I'm definitely gonna look into it.
但现在我得去犯罪现场 由你接手 好吗
But right now I'm needed at a crime scene. You take over, okay?
看你能不能让这些人活到鲁多来
See if you can keep these guys alive till Ludo gets here?
我爱你 再见 -我也爱你
I love you. Goodbye. -Love you.
你要付她多少就付我多少 -没问题
Pay me what you're gonna pay her. - Oh, absolutely.
把请款单交给会计处理 好吗
You send that invoice to accounts payable, okay?
再见 -再见
Bye. - Bye.
我想她说的会计指的是…
I think what she means by accounts payable is--
对 我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it.
(犯罪现场 请勿跨越)
死者是奈森古德 46岁
Victim's name is Nathan Gould, 46.
驾照上的住址显示他就住在附近
Address on his license puts him right in the neighborhood.
咖啡厅女服务生在垃圾桶后面发现他 头上套着一个袋子
Café hostess found him behind these dumpsters with a bag taped over his head.
钱跟信♥用♥卡♥都还在
Money and credit cards are still here.
对 手♥机♥也是 看起来不像抢劫
Yeah. Phone too. Doesn't seem like a robbery.
或许是私人恩怨
Maybe something more personal?
他会活下来吗
Is he gonna make it?
我们抵达时他已心跳停止 没有脉搏 没有呼吸
He was in cardiac arrest when we got here. No pulse, no respiration.
心跳恢复了 但他还没恢复意识
Got a heartbeat back, but he hasn't regained consciousness.
呼吸器在帮他呼吸
Ventilator's doing the breathing for him.
所以他可能是脑死
So he could be brain dead.
医院会提供更多资讯
They'll be able to tell more at the hospital.
我们只是不知道在我们抵达前 他缺氧了多久
We just don't know how long he was without oxygen before we landed.
可怜的家伙 他的好运可能终于用完了
Poor guy's luck might have finally run out.
终于 你认识这家伙
Finally? You know this guy?
奈森是常客 我们急救过他好多次
Nathan was a frequent flyer. Rode with us more than once.
有可疑伤势的病史
History of suspicious injuries.
怎么个可疑法 -他告诉我们他跌倒摔断腿
Suspicious how? -He told us he fell and broke his leg.
在那之前他的手被炉子烫伤
Before that it was burned his hand on the stove.
他总是说他笨手笨脚
Always just said he was clumsy.
但你认为有别人在帮倒忙
But you think someone else helped?
奈森是个好人
Nathan was a good guy.
我希望你们查出是谁干的
I hope you find who did this.
你说是女服务生发现他的
You said a hostess found him?
对 她有点吓到 但我想她能回答一些问题
Yeah, she's a little shaken, but I think she can answer some questions.
他好紧张
He was so nervous.
他说他要跟一个很特别的人见面
Said he was meeting someone special.
可怜的家伙
That poor man.
他就坐在这里
This where he sat?
我那时进去拿清洁用品
I went inside to get some cleaning supplies,
出来时 我以为他离开了
and when I came out, I thought he'd left.
我发现了那支笔 跑到街上找他
I found that pin, and I ran up the street to look for him.
后来忙了起来 我就忘了要打扫
Then things got busy, and I just forgot about cleaning up.
很高兴你忘了
I'm glad you did.
卡拉戴克 你看
Karadec, check this out.
你有在这些桌子上把饮料洒在身上过吗
You ever spill a drink on yourself at one of these tables?
我不记得有过 没有
Uh, can't say I recall doing that, no.
你当然没有 你吃易碎的东西时
Of course you haven't. You like to put on a hazmat suit
喜欢穿上防护衣
when you eat something crumbly.
但先假装你是个正常人
But just pretend for one second
在吃正常的一餐 好吗
that you're a normal guy having a normal meal, okay?
你在炎热的夏天喝着清凉的饮料
There you are, sipping on a refreshing drink on a hot summer day
结果洒得整桌都是
when, uh-oh, you spill it all over the table.
从缝隙里滴下来 滴到你没有保护措施的裤子上
It drips through the cracks and lands all over your unprotected pants.
不
No!
我知道
I know.
但看看这些洒出来的东西 全都平均地洒在地上
But look at these spills. They all landed evenly.
洒得满地都是 椅子上也有
All over the ground, the chairs.
座位上甚至没有屁♥股♥形状
There weren't even butts in the seats.
泼洒是刻意安排的 有人知道奈森会来这里
The spills were staged. Someone knew Nathan was going to be here
想确保他会坐在巷子旁
and wanted to make sure he'd sit by the alley.
你说你是几点带他入座 什么时候在巷子里发现他的
What time would you say you seated him? And when did you find him in the alley?
我想他大约7点45分来到这里
I guess he got here around a quarter to eight.
好 那你是怎么发现尸体的
Okay, so how'd you find the body?
我听到鸭子的声音 -鸭子
I heard ducks. -Ducks?
鸭子在巷子里呱呱叫
Ducks quacking somewhere in the alley.
我过去看看
I went to look, and…
然后就发现他了
and I found him.
我想目前只有这些问题
I think that's all we have for now.
如果有其他问题 我们会再联络你
If there's any other questions, we'll be sure to let you know.
好
Okay.
怎样
What?
我以为你要开始全面剖析
I thought you were gonna launch into a comprehensive breakdown
洛杉矶地区的鸭子迁徙模式
of the migratory patterns of ducks in the Los Angeles area.
你是这么想的吗 -对
Is that what you thought? Hmm. -Yeah.
我是可以 但那没有意义 因为那条巷子里没有鸭子
Well, I could, but that would be pointless 'cause there were no ducks in that alley.
你有看到鸭子的迹象吗 没有大便
Did you see signs of ducks? There was no poop.
鸭子都会大便 它们很会大便
That's all ducks do. They poop.
我不知道她听到什么 但我不认为那是鸭子
I don't know what she heard, but I don't think it was ducks.
好 鸭子的事等等再讨论
All right, we put a pin in the ducks.
死者的公♥寓♥离这里只有几条街
Vic's apartment's just a few blocks from here.
如果医护人员相信有人不断伤害他
If the paramedics were convinced someone was repeatedly hurting him,
我们得查出那个人是谁
let's go find out who.
(《给球迷的棒球分♥析♥指南》)
球员统计数据书籍 六个球队的赛程表
Well, books on player stats, half a dozen team schedules.
奈森古德真的很爱运动赛事
Nathan Gould really loved his sports.
是吗 他支持哪一队 -指点我一下
Oh, yeah? Who's his team? -Enlighten me.
我 我甚至不知道他最喜欢什么运动
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表