剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
我要放在哪里
Where do I have to put it?
哪里都可以 只要南瓜能碰到门廊就好
Anywhere you want as long as the pumpkin touches the porch.
或许我们该去参加派对
Maybe we should just go to the party.
来吧 有点骨气 我们两个都做过了
Come on, show some backbone. We've both done it.
好耶
Yes!
对
Yes.
快点
Come on.
她在对他做什么
What's she doing to him?
《潜能探案组》
第二季第六集
妈 -怎么了 你没事吧
Mom. - What? Are you okay?
猜猜我是谁
Guess who I am? -Uh…
时髦的修士
A sassy friar?
等一下
Hang on.
这是爸帮我网购的 确保能在万圣节前送达
Dad ordered this for me on Prime to be sure it got here before Halloween.
现在呢 -好的 科学修士
How about now? -Okay, uh… a science friar.
我是哥白尼 他是第一个发现
I'm Copernicus. He was the first one
太阳在太阳系中心的人
to realize the sun is at the center of the solar system.
对 好的 我看出来了 我喜欢
Oh, yeah. Okay. Yeah, I see it. I love it.
几点了
What time is it?
天啊 我睡着了
Jeez, I fell asleep, huh?
那是什么
What's that?
这是…
Well, this is…
这么说吧 这就是为什么 你姐姐和我现在在冷战的原因
Let's just say it's the reason your sister and I aren't exactly talking right now.
她在做什么 她也还没睡吗
What's she doing? Is she still up too?
自从你罚她禁足后 她几乎没出过房♥间
She's barely come out of her room since you grounded her.
我觉得你应该跟她谈谈 -是吗
I think you should talk to her. -Oh, you do?
好 谢谢你的建议 但我想这件事我会听从亚里斯多德的教诲
Okay, well, thank you for your advice, but I think I'm going to Aristotle this one.
亚里斯多德认为沉默比吼叫更有力量
Aristotle. He thought silence was louder than yelling.
够接近了
Close enough.
对 但亚里斯多德也认为 愤怒必须永远保持在黄金范围内
Yes, but Aristotle also believed anger must always be within the golden mean,
不能过量 在对的时间用在对的地方
not excessive, at the right time for the right purpose.
说得好 孩子
Dead on, kid.
好吧 我会找时间跟她谈谈 别担心
All right, fine. I'm gonna talk to her at some point. Don't worry about it.
我得去处理公事了
Oh, I got a work thing I gotta go to.
你去睡吧 为什么你还醒着 -对 好
You go to bed. Why are you still even up? -Yeah. Okay.
快去睡了 我喜欢你的装扮
Go. I love the costume.
这太完美了
This is perfect.
这是我们第一次一起过万圣节
It's our first Halloween together.
是吗 -对
Is it? -Yeah.
拿一个吧 兄弟
Hop on in here, buddy.
我才不要在犯罪现场吃糖果
I'm not eating candy at a crime scene.
对 没错 为什么要找乐子呢
Right, right. Why have fun?
我以为万圣节是你最喜欢的节日
I would've thought Halloween was your favorite holiday.
为什么你会那么想 -那是一年当中唯一的一天
Why would you think that? -It's like the one day of the year
你可以放下头发 穿上道具服
you can let your hair down, throw a costume on,
假扮成另一个人一整晚
be somebody other than you for one night.
不给糖果就捣蛋
Trick or treat!
好 我错了
Okay, I was wrong.
可以专注在死者身上吗 -好 就这么办
Can we focus on our dead man? -Yeah, let's do that.
这是丹尼史坦布拉特
This is Danny Sternblatt.
顶级富豪的离婚律师
Divorce lawyer to the 1%, including the mayor
包括市长 他去年跟他太太离婚了
when he split from his wife last year.
墙壁怎么了
What happened to the walls?
谁把灯关了 这区没有停电
Who killed the lights? The electricity is on in the block.
对街的动态感应狼人说的
Says the motion-sensor werewolf across the street.
趴下 不行
Down! No!
他知道
He knows.
主机板的电力被切断了
The power's cut at the main panel, as in severed.
我还不确定是谁切断或谁撞断的
I'm not sure yet by whom or who went at the walls.
还有那通报案电♥话♥很不寻常
Also, the, uh, 911 call was unusual.
一群青少年说他们在窗外听到尖叫声
A group of teens said that they heard a scream through the window
宣称看到有个飘逸的白色东西在攻击
and claimed to see something white and flowy attack him.
飘逸的白色东西 拜托喔
White and flowy? Come on.
在我看来 有可能是窗帘
As far as I'm concerned, it could've been the curtains.
对 或是他们想象力丰富
Yeah, or their imaginations.
史坦布拉特可能是自然死亡
Could be Sternblatt died of natural causes, which is part
这也是我们想查明的
of what we're here to find out.
好 他的手臂上有伤痕
Okay, well, he's got marks on his arm.
看来有人用力抓住他
Looks like somebody grabbed him real hard.
或是丹尼抓住自己的手臂 也许是在做某个疗程的时候
Or Danny grabbed his own arm, maybe during a medical event?
也许是心脏病发作 手臂剧痛肯定是其中一个症状
Perhaps a heart attack, shooting pain down the arm, certainly a symptom.
好的 他要嘛是掉发 要嘛是在拔头发
Uh-huh. His hair is either falling out or he is pulling it out.
加上他的黑眼圈
That with the dark bags under his eyes,
我想丹尼睡不好
I don't think Danny was sleeping very well.
我们知道是谁毁了木雕
Well, we know who murdered the woodwork.
丹尼手上的水泡显示是被他毁坏的
These blisters on Danny's hands say he was the vandal.
用镇静剂来助眠 显然效果不佳
Benzo's for sleep, which clearly weren't working very well.
还有心脏药物硝化甘油片 这是自然死亡的另一条线索
And heart meds, nitroglycerin. It's another point for natural causes.
有可能是他坐在这里工作时
We're thinking he was sitting over here working
心脏突然停止跳动
when his heart gave out,
倒下时撞倒了盘子 最后倒在那里
knocked over his plate on his way down and ended up there.
至少他不用再看自己的笔迹了
At least he won't have to read his own handwriting anymore.
但有些事说不通
Something doesn't make sense here though.
想象你是丹尼 他心脏病发作
Imagine you're Danny. He's having a heart attack.
你知道你的心脏不好 那里有救命药
You know you have a bad heart. You have lifesaving medication over there.
你为什么要从浴室逃跑
Why would you run away from the bathroom?
他当时一定正朝着这个方向的 某个东西过去
He must've been going towards something this way.
那个东西
That?
不是黑曜石就是黑碧玺
Either obsidian or black tourmaline.
这个东西有什么特别 -也许是老婆送的丑陋礼物
Why this? -Maybe an ugly gift from a wife?
对 有可能 丹尼自己也在办离婚
Yeah, could be. Danny's going through his own divorce.
我们联络了他太太萝兰
We contacted the wife, Lorraine.
她在伦敦出差 会搭第一班飞机回来
She's on business in London, catching the first flight back.
所以飘逸的白色东西不是妻子
So the white flowy thing, not a wife.
要看是哪一位妻子 是萝兰史坦布拉特 还是麦蒂圣克罗伊的鬼魂
Depends which wife. Lorraine Sternblatt or the ghost of Maddie St. Croix?
抱歉 你刚说鬼魂吗
Sorry, did you just say ghost?
等等 我先说清楚
Oh, wait, just to be clear,
我不是说丹尼史坦布拉特是被鬼魂杀死的
I am not suggesting a ghost killed Danny Sternblatt.
你并没有否认
You're not not suggesting it.
我喜欢真实犯罪播客 有时候听听鬼故事没什么好丢脸的
I like true crime podcasts, sometimes ghosts stories. No shame there.
我们现在所在的史宾赛宅邸 两点都符合
And the Spencer house, where we are now, checks both.
你们听过戴许史宾赛和麦蒂圣克罗伊吗
Have you heard of Dash Spencer and Maddie St. Croix?
1940年代的电影明星 脱线喜剧 大部分都跟猴子有关
1940s movie stars, screwball comedies. Uh, mostly involved a monkey.
他们在现实生活中也结婚了
Well, they were married in real life too.
他们当时很红 这原本是他们的房♥子
The it couple of their day, and this was their house.
从史宾赛的房♥子看得出来 他们很年轻就死了 对吧
Got that from Spencer house. They died young, right?
他们结婚不久后
Well, a little after they married,
麦蒂发现戴许从第一天起就背着她偷吃
Maddie found out Dash had been cheating on her from day one,
她一时心碎 服用了过量的西可巴比妥自杀了
and in a fit of heartbreak, she took her own life with an overdose of secobarbital.
几个月后的万圣节
Then, a few months later, on Halloween,
戴许从阳台上摔下来 摔断了脖子
Dash fell from that balcony and broke his neck.
(英年早逝的红星)
这叫做巧合 警方判定是意外死亡
Which is called a coincidence. Police ruled the death accidental.
对 但鬼故事迷总是说
Yes, but the ghost story crowd
麦蒂的鬼魂把戴许推下栏杆
always said Maddie's ghost pushed Dash over the rail,
她至今还在屋里阴魂不散
and she still haunts the house today.
我不是说我相信 但…
Look, I am not saying I believe that, but--
很好 因为杀死丹尼史坦布拉特的不是鬼魂
Good. Because a ghost definitely did not kill Danny Sternblatt.
我们有两个选择 不是他杀就是自然死亡
We have two options. It's either murder or natural causes.
警督 -我正在传个简讯给你
Lieutenant. - I'm sending you a text.
报♥警♥的孩子们跟我们的素描师在一起
The kids who called 911 sat with our sketch artist.
很想听听你们的看法
Curious to hear your take.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
(戴许史宾赛和麦蒂圣克罗伊)
(洛杉矶警♥察♥局)
抱歉 你刚刚说…
Sorry, you were just saying…
天啊
Oh, wow.
他们连麦蒂头纱上的 扇形蕾丝都描述得这么清楚
They even nailed the scalloped lace on Maddie's veil.
好 那你来解释他们看到的是什么
Fine, then you explain it. What did they see?
小黛 你在网路上找到的那张照片
That photo, Daph. You found it online.
他们也有可能看过 这是万圣节恶作剧
They could've too. It's a Halloween prank.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表