剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
这样他们就能同时持有保险金和画作
That way, they could keep both the insurance money and the painting.
但如果没必要 为什么要交出真迹
But why give over the real thing if you don't have to?
也许他们没有交出真迹 也许佛斯特夫妇订做了一幅赝品给博物馆
Maybe they didn't. Maybe the Fosters had a forgery made for the museum.
对 可能是伪造他们家墙上赝品的 同一个专家做的
Right, probably by the same expert who forged their other ones on their walls.
我想他们不会希望心爱的画作
I don't think they'd want their beloved painting
从画框上被割下来 对吧
getting sliced out of a frame, do you?
所以博物馆一直没有持有过真迹 一切都是设计好的
So, the museum never had the real painting. It was all a setup?
没错 但没有人会免费抢劫博物馆
That's right, but nobody robs a museum for free.
你们记得那支表吗
You guys remember the watch?
我想葛瑞格和琳达把那支表 送给赛勒斯当头期款
I think that Greg and Linda gave Cyrus the watch as a down payment.
等赛勒斯发现那是支假表时
And by the time Cyrus realized the watch was a fake,
他已经偷了那幅画 并伪装成是尚巴普提斯偷的
he'd already stolen the painting, making it look like
这样我们就不会怀疑他
it was Jean-Baptiste so we wouldn't suspect him.
但他不知道那幅画也是假的
What he didn't know was the painting was fake too.
他决定黑吃黑 向佛斯特夫妇要求赎金
He decided he wanted to double-cross the Fosters by putting it up for ransom.
(今天下午一点 伍德利公园 带50万)
但当福斯特夫妇发现时 他们在他发现
But when the Fosters found out, they confronted him
画作是赝品前便质问了他
before he could find out the painting was fake.
那时他已经把画交给了艾米里欧
And by that time, he'd already given the painting to Emilio,
他把画藏在办公室 相信那是真迹
who hid it in his office, believing it was real.
佛斯特夫妇不能冒险让真♥相♥曝光
The Fosters couldn't risk the truth getting out.
他们必须封他的口 所以杀了赛勒斯
They needed to keep him quiet, so they killed Cyrus.
再说一次 我不确定是哪一个
Again, I'm not sure which one.
也许两人都是凶手
Maybe it was both of them.
假表 开什么玩笑 拜托喔
Fake watch? Are you kidding me? Come on!
我还是不确定是哪一个人
Again, not sure which.
好 我们得找佛斯特夫妇来问话
All right, we need to bring the Fosters in for questioning.
他们有一艘游艇
They have a yacht.
(轻松莫内)
佛斯特夫妇有一艘游艇 我在他们家看过照片
The Fosters have a yacht. I saw a picture of it at their house.
船名是轻松莫内
It was called the Easy Monet.
如果他们出海丢弃凶器
If they go out to ditch the murder weapon,
他们便有办法持有画作 并且逍遥法外
they could try to get away with murder and the painting.
佛瑞斯特 去找奥兹迪尔 去他们家一趟
Forrester, go grab Ozdil. Go to their house.
卡拉戴克 你不会晕船吧
Karadec, how are your sea legs?
你知道这个地方
You know this place?
对 有个朋友把船停在这里 - 他们在那里
Yeah, a friend docks his boat here. - That's them.
(轻松莫内)
他们要离开港口了 快走
They're casting off. Let's go.
对
Yep.
对 是真的 还是...
Yep, it's real, or, yep, it's--
底层跟林布兰在当时作画时
The underlayers are inconsistent with the pigments available
所能取得的颜料不一致
at the time the real Rembrandt was painted.
佛斯特夫妇 我们是洛杉矶警局
Mr. and Mrs. Foster, LAPD!
我是索托警督
This is Lieutenant Soto.
我又被跟踪了
I'm being followed again.
亚瑟 你在哪里 我会派警车过去
Arthur, where are you? I'll send you a black-and-white.
我刚经过坦普街和格兰街口 实际上我正要去找你
I'm just passing Temple and Grand. I'm actually on my way to you.
或许这家伙会一路跟着我到局里
Maybe this guy will follow me all the way to the station.
喂 - 佛斯特夫妇不在这里
Yeah? - Fosters aren't here.
看来他们走得很匆忙
Looks like they left in a hurry.
他们把值钱的东西都带走了
They took everything of value with them.
所以他们打算逃跑 好 谢谢
So, they're making a run for it. All right, thanks.
你确定是假的
So, you're sure it's fake?
这是我看过最棒的赝品 那位女士是怎么知道的
It's the best I've ever seen. How did the lady know?
她的眼睛不像她
She didn't have her eyes.
你看得到他的车牌吗
Can you see his license plate?
没办法 他一直在车阵中蛇行 是某款轿车
No, he keeps weaving in between the cars. It's a sedan of some kind,
但这家伙真的很专业
but this guy really knows what he's doing.
听着 我最快15到20分钟后到
Listen, I'll be at you in about 15, 20 minutes, tops.
好的 跟我保持通话 到分局前
All right, well, then just stay on the line with me
都别挂断电♥话♥
until you get to the precinct.
听着 我不会有事的 好吗 待会见
Look, I'll be fine, all right? I'll see you soon.
亚瑟
Arthur.
洛杉矶警局 立刻停船 马上
LAPD, stop this boat right now. Right now!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
那是信♥号♥♥枪吗 葛瑞格 你可能会伤到人
Is that a flare gun, Greg? You could really hurt someone with that.
把枪放下
Put it down!
我希望我可以 但洛杉矶警局有几条规定
I wish that I could, but the LAPD has a few rules,
在这种情况下不能把枪放下 就是其中一条
and not dropping my gun in a situation like this is one of them.
葛瑞格 你在做什么 拜托你住手 好吗 这太超过了
Greg, what are you doing? Please stop, okay? This has gone too far.
我正在处理 亲爱的 - 你这样不对
I'm handling it, honey. - You're not handling it.
我认为今天不需要再闹出人命 葛瑞格
I don't think anyone else needs to die today, Greg.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
或许我们搞错了 但我相信我们能想出办法的
Maybe we got it wrong, but I'm sure we can work something out.
把信♥号♥♥枪放下
Just put the flare gun down.
亲爱的 拜托 结束了 好吗 我们能去哪里
Honey, please. It is over, okay? Where are we gonna go?
我们要怎么生活
How are we gonna live, okay?
在哪里 - 在后面
Where? - It's back here.
(易碎品)
什么 等等
What? Wait,
跑哪里去了 刚刚还在的 我对天发誓 到底跑哪里去了
where did it go? It was right there. I swear to God. Where did it go?
里面装了什么
What you got in there?
如果我说是男学生的运动鞋 你会相信吗
Would you believe me if I said it's schoolboy's trainers?
你是怎么知道的
How'd you know?
她的眼睛不像我
She doesn't have my eyes.
那重要吗
Does it matter?
我不是杀人凶手 摩根
I'm not a murderer, Morgan.
你只是个小偷 - 我确实是在帮保险公♥司♥找回艺术品
Just a thief. - I do recover art for insurance companies.
偶尔你会决定留下某件艺术品
Hmm. And every once in a while, you just decide to hang on to one?
所以你就是尚巴普提斯
So, you are Jean-Baptiste?
我甚至不知道这名字是谁取的
You know, I don't even know who picked that name.
那甚至不是我偷的第一件艺术品
It wasn't even the first piece of art that I stole.
你可以等我的搭档逮捕你后再跟他抱怨
You can complain to my partner after he arrests you.
你好像还没打给他
I don't think you called him yet.
我在想这是不是因为你跟我一样 不希望《少女》
And I'm wondering if that's because you don't want The Young Girl
回到葛瑞格和琳达身边
going back to Greg and Linda any more than I do.
你知道我能让这幅画 回到真正属于它的地方
And you know that I can get her back where she really belongs.
你偷画只是为了送人 你以为我会相信吗
You stole the painting just to give it away? You expect me to believe that?
我是这么认为
I do.
你说谎 - 我想做对的事 摩根
You're lying. - I'm trying to do the right thing, Morgan.
我无法确定你会不会把画据为己有
I have no way of knowing if you're just gonna keep it for yourself.
没错 我想你只能相信我了
That's true. I guess you're just gonna have to trust me.
等等 你们觉得佛斯特夫妇 能轻易脱身吗
Wait, do you guys think the Fosters are gonna get off easy?
他们得请个好律师才行
The Fosters would have to have a great lawyer for that.
我不认为他们请得起 - 但真是浪费 对吧
I don't think they can afford it. - But what a waste though, you know?
如果我有那么多钱 我会买♥♥一栋 马里布豪♥宅♥或一支美国职业女篮队
If I had that kind of money, I'd buy a Malibu mansion or a WNBA team.
不 我会开一间动物收♥容♥所♥
Oh, no. I'd start my own animal rescue.
好喔 我现在开始内疚了
Okay, now I feel bad.
他是故意的 - 对
He did that on purpose. - Yeah!
他绝对是故意的 我再去拿点酒
He definitely did. I'll get more drinks.
他们可以住在我的动物收♥容♥所♥ - 对耶
He could live at my animal shelter!
- 他想把自己关在笼子里 - 真的
还是没有亚瑟的踪迹吗
Still no sign of Arthur?
还没有 警督
Not yet, Lieutenant.
我再打一次 但如果他这次没接
I'll call again, but if he doesn't answer this time,
就对他的卡车发出全境通缉 - 没问题
put a BOLO out on his truck. - You got it.
听说你们下班后会在这里喝个两杯 我想说你会在这里
Hey. Heard you guys do an end-of-the-day thing here. Thought I'd find you.
如果你要开除我 可以先让我在这张帐单上多喝几杯吗
If you're gonna fire me, can I throw a few more drinks on this tab first?
我没有要开除你 摩根 对你的团队和我来说 你都太珍贵了
Oh, you're not fired, Morgan. Too valuable for your team and to me.
我不会开除你的
I'm not letting you go.
你就是这样道歉的吗
This how you apologize?
不是
No.
这次逮捕袖手旁观的滋味如何 这不像你
So, what's it like sitting out on this arrest? It's not like you.
不 我没有袖手旁观 我是被赶出来的 但谢谢你的关心 糟透了
Oh, no, I didn't sit out. I was kicked out, but, uh, thanks for asking. It sucked.
别担心 下次你会在场的
Well, don't worry. You'll be there on the next one.
你听说那幅画的事了吗
Did you hear about the painting?
听说了 奥兹认为 佛斯特夫妇把画丢进海里了
I did. Oz thinks the Fosters tossed it in the ocean.
有道理 他们似乎是
That tracks. They seem like the kind of people
「如果我得不到她 别人也休想得到」的那种人
who are like, "If I can't have her, nobody can."
你真的觉得是这样吗
Is that really what you think happened?
我不知道 我只是个顾问
I don't know. I'm just a consultant.
我们询问了游艇上的船员
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表