剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
我们要怎么证明是他扣下扳机 那把枪早就不见了
How do we prove he pulled the trigger? That gun is long gone.
但也许留下了什么痕迹
But maybe it left something behind.
看看艾普斯的这些照片 看到他的右手了吗
Here's what I'm thinking. Look at all these pictures of Epps. Do you see his right hand?
有注意到什么吗 - 有 除夕夜 没有疤
Do you notice anything? - Yeah, New Year's Eve, no scar.
元旦 手包着绷带
New Year's Day, a bandaged hand.
他那晚伤到自己了
He hurt himself that night.
没错 葛瑞塔的验尸照片显示出她的右脸
That's right. And Greta's autopsy photos, the right side of her face.
下巴有火♥药♥灼伤 - 对 是艾普斯的枪造成的
Powder burns on her jaw. - Yeah, given to her from Epps's gun.
他朝她的胸口开枪
He shot her in the chest,
但那不会造成她脸上的火♥药♥灼伤
but that wouldn't have caused the powder burn on her face,
所以他又开了一枪
so he fired again.
但那不会造成他手上的疤痕
But that wouldn't have caused the scar on his hand.
爆♥炸♥才会
An explosion would.
枪只会在卡弹后再开枪才会爆♥炸♥
The only way a gun explodes is by firing it after it was jammed.
第一枪打在她的胸口
So the first shot was to her chest,
第二枪卡弹
the second shot was a jam,
第三枪爆♥炸♥ 撕裂了他的手
and the third shot exploded, ripping through his hand,
烫伤了她的脸
and burning her face.
蕊娜目睹了整个过程
And Raina witnessed the entire thing.
你做了什么
What did you do?
这解释了蕊娜的洋装上为什么会有血
Which explains the blood on Raina's dress.
葛瑞塔
Greta!
那个疤痕证明了凶器在艾普斯手上
That scar puts the murder weapon in Epps's hand.
看来警徽收藏家快拿到搜索令了
Looks like The Badge Collector's about to get his warrant.
我会在一小时内拿到
I'll get it within the hour.
你回俱乐部 我带黛芬妮和奥兹去他家
You go back to the club, I'll get Daphne and Oz to go to his home.
你待在这里 - 什么 不行 我跟你去
You stay here. - What? No, I'm coming with you.
摩根 这样不安全 - 我不会有事的
Morgan, it's not safe. - I will be fine.
卡拉戴克 等他发现我们能以谋杀罪逮捕他时
Karadec, I need to see the look on his smug face
我要看到沾沾自喜的他变脸的模样 - 我不能冒险让你在突袭中受伤
when he finds out we got him for murder. - I cannot risk you getting hurt in a raid.
我会抓到杀害葛瑞塔的凶手 你去找她的孩子
I'll bring in Greta's killer. You find her child.
好 但当你抓到他时...
Fine, but when you get him--
你会在我把他关进牢里时 看到他大变脸的表情 我保证
You'll see his smug face when I put him in the box. Promise.
抱歉 借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Move, move, move. Excuse me.
艾普斯
Epps!
让开 借过 不好意思 让开
Outta the way. Move, move. Excuse me. Outta the way.
放开我
Let me go!
把枪放下 艾普斯 - 不 我喜欢把枪拿在手上
Put the gun down, Epps! - Nah, I like where it is.
这里被包围了 你唯一的出路就是铐上手铐
The place is surrounded. The only way out for you is in cuffs.
你一定是疯了才会以为我会再进去
You must be crazy if you think I'm going back inside.
你杀死葛瑞塔圣约翰之前 就该想到这一点了
You should have thought about that before you killed Greta St. John.
葛瑞塔是罪有应得
Greta got exactly what she deserved.
你告诉我 什么样的女人 会不让一个男人见他的孩子
You tell me what kind of woman keeps a man from his child, huh?
多年来 我到处寻找
For years, I searched everywhere.
你现在把枪放下 我向你保证
You stand down right now and I promise you
我会尽我所能帮你找到你的孩子
I will do everything I can to help you find your child.
太迟了 你才该把枪放下 不然她的下场会跟葛瑞塔一样
It's too late! You stand down, or she's gonna end up just like Greta.
如果你这么做 麦克 我就别无选择 只能回击了
If you do that, Mac, you leave me no choice but to respond.
我宁愿被六个人抬棺 也不要被12个人审判
I'd rather be carried by six than tried by 12.
看看谁先放弃
Let's see who blinks first.
那家伙是谁 我不喜欢他看起来的样子
Who's that guy? I don't like him from out here.
政风处 - 什么
Internal Affairs. - What?
开枪是件大事
You discharge your weapon, it's a big deal.
他救了茱莉的命 他并非有意杀了那家伙
He saved Julie's life, and it's not like he killed the guy.
那不重要 程序就是这样
Doesn't matter. This is the process.
我该担心吗
Well, should I be worried?
艾普斯杀了葛瑞塔 我想他也杀了蕊娜
Epps killed Greta. I think he killed Raina. You can't expect me
你不能指望我不采取行动 - 这是规定
to just sit at home. - It's policy.
你必须经过行为科学部门的批准 才能回去工作
You have to be cleared by behavior science section before you can return to work.
拜托 所罗门 你知道预约要等多久吗
Come on, Solomon. You know how long it takes to get an appointment.
我的工作是确保你遵守规则 不是帮你打破规则
It's my job to make sure you follow the rules, not help you break them.
好吧 那明天一早就打电♥话♥帮我预约
Okay, fine. So call and get me on the books first thing.
那不是打破规则 - 对 但那算有违规则
That is not breaking the rules. - No, but it's bending them.
那不是我的作风
And that is not my style.
这也不是你以前的作风
It used to not be yours.
如果不重要 我不会开口
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
每个案子都很重要 亚当
Every case is important, Adam.
对不起 规定就是规定
I'm sorry. Policy is policy.
规定不是要求我们不应该预先判断
Doesn't policy say that we withhold judgments
要在法律允许的范围下 尽力调查每个案子吗
and investigate every case to the fullest extent of the law, hmm?
葛瑞塔圣约翰的案子就不是这种状况 如果当时有好好调查
That didn't happen for Greta St. John. If the job had been done right,
我就不用扣下扳机 蕊娜维耶拉也不会死
I wouldn't have had to pull that trigger, and Raina Viera would still be alive
因为麦克艾普斯就会在牢里 而不是在街上游荡
because Mac Epps would have been in prison and not out running the streets.
这有符合规定吗
What does policy say about that?
就这一次 我会打这通电♥话♥
Just this once I will make the call.
谢谢 不管他们要约几点 我都会到
Thank you. Whatever time they have, I'll be there.
跟摩根去扣押场
Then go with Morgan to the impound.
检查艾普斯的车 看他是否跟蕊娜的谋杀案有关
Check Epps's car for anything tying him to Raina's murder.
好
Yeah.
我听说过这位顾问的一些事
I've heard some things about this consultant.
那你就知道她有多珍贵
Then you know how invaluable she is.
她的珍贵之处也让我担心很多事情
Her value comes with a lot of things that make me nervous.
这种担心会让我更常看你的报告
Kind of nervous that has me looking at your reports a bit more often.
我怎么带我的小队不关你的事
What happens with my squad is none of your business.
直到有关为止
Till it is.
晚安 索托
Good night, Selena.
对一个大混♥蛋♥来说 车子挺干净的
Pretty clean car for such a giant dirtbag.
希望我们能在这里找到证据 证明他杀了蕊娜
Let's just hope we find something in here that helps us prove he killed Raina.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我没事 为什么这么问
I'm fine. Why?
因为你昨天对某人开枪了
Because you just shot somebody yesterday.
不可能在24小时内就会感到没事
You don't go from that to fine in 24 hours.
我说过那是完全符合规定的一枪 政风处会还我清白的
I told you it was a clean shot. IA will clear me.
我不担心你的警徽 我担心的是你
I'm not worried about your badge. I'm worried about you.
通常当有人假装大事不重要时
Typically when someone pretends that something big doesn't matter,
就表示真的很重要
it means that it really does.
你和索托一直在假装你们没事
You and Soto are doing a lot of pretending that you're fine.
警♥察♥最大的恶梦就是必须开枪
A cop's worst nightmare is having to discharge their weapon.
对 我想也是 你开过几次枪
Yeah, I bet. How many times have you done that?
三次 但从没射中过人 直到现在
Three. But I never hit anyone till now.
艾普斯拿枪抵着一个年轻女子的太阳穴
Epps had a gun pressed to a young woman's temple.
他以前杀过人 再杀一次也没问题
He'd killed before, would have had no problem doing it again,
所以我只有两个选择
so I had exactly two options.
放他走或朝他开枪 我知道如果我失手...
Let him go or shoot him. Knowing that if I missed--
你可能会杀死你想保护的人
You might kill the person you're trying to protect.
你是怎么办到的 你不担心会不小心打中她吗
How'd you do that? Weren't you worried you might accidentally hit her?
我每天早上都在射击场开始我的一天
Every morning I start my day at the gun range.
纪律 重复
Discipline. Repetition.
花了数不清的时间专注思考一件事
Endless hours focused on one thought.
如果有一天发生了像昨天那样的事 我会怎么做
What would I do if a day like yesterday ever came?
过去20年来 我每天都在脑海里 看到那一枪 而我动手了
I'd seen that shot in my mind every day for the last 20 years, and I took it.
我知道我不会失手
I knew I wouldn't miss.
(访客 周一)
看看这个 某种通行证
Check this out. Some kind of pass.
蕊娜是在周一被杀的
Monday is when Raina was killed.
这是联邦监狱的访客通行证
It's a visitor's pass to a federal prison.
所以艾普斯周一去探监了
So Epps was visiting a prison on Monday.
加州有13间联邦监狱
California's got 13 federal prisons.
我会请黛芬妮和奥兹开始逐一联络
I'll have Daphne and Oz start calling each one.
莫哈维沙漠附近有吗 因为这辆车之前去过那里
Are there any near the Mojave Desert? 'Cause that's where this car was.
丝兰蛾 它们仰赖约书亚树维生
Yucca moth. They're dependent on Joshua trees for survival,
所以如果有一只撞上了艾普斯的挡风玻璃 就代表这辆车去过莫哈维沙漠
so if one hit Epps's windshield, this car was in the Mojave.
那边只有一间 在维克多♥维♥尔 但开车要两小时
Well, the only one out that way is Victorville, but it's a two-hour drive.
艾普斯承认25年前杀了葛瑞塔
Epps confessed to killing Greta 25 years ago.
但如果蕊娜被杀时 他在两小时外的沙漠里...
But if he was two hours away in the desert when Raina was killed...
那他就不是我们要找的人
Then he's not our guy.
好 所以蕊娜帮艾普斯 掩盖了葛瑞塔的谋杀案
All right, so... [exhales] ...Raina helped Epps cover up Greta's murder.
所以我们一直认为
Which is why we've been thinking
艾普斯为了隐瞒葛瑞塔的谋杀案 把蕊娜推下楼梯
Epps pushed Raina down the stairs to keep Greta's murder a secret.
但维克多♥维♥尔的监狱证实 蕊娜遇害时他人在监狱
But the prison in Victorville confirmed he was there at the time of Raina's murder.
这表示蕊娜和葛瑞塔 相隔25年被不同的人杀害
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表