剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
他们说他们是因为这栋房♥子的历史才来的
They did say they came to the house because of its history.
马鞭草能让人平静
Verbena, it's calming.
法医的初步验尸报告出来了 丹尼史坦布拉特死于心脏病
ME's prelim is in. Danny Sternblatt died of a heart attack.
这不是他第一次心脏病发
It wasn't his first. He had one a few years ago.
他几年前发作过 所以除非有别的证据可以佐证
So unless we have something that proves otherwise,
不然他们就会判定是自然死亡
they're gonna rule natural causes.
有人感觉到吗
Anyone else feel that?
没有吗 真奇怪
No? Weird.
这是盐吗
Is this salt?
我们可能要暂缓自然死亡的可能性
Oh, oh. We might wanna pump the brakes on the natural causes.
因为… -因为奥兹说得对
Because… - Because Oz is right.
我一开始以为只是石膏粉 但并不是 是盐
At first, I thought it was just plaster dust, but it's not. It's salt.
对 你们看 盐指向了氟化物 红玉髓 拉长石
Yeah, look, the salt leads to fluorite, carnelian, labradorite,
黑曜石 我想还有茶晶
obsidian, and I'm thinking… smoky quartz.
五种矿石以盐相连 丹尼做了一个五芒星
Five stones connected by salt. Danny made a pentacle.
在某些文化中是保护的象征 那条手链也是
It's a symbol of protection in some cultures, and so is that bracelet.
卡拉戴克警探也许不相信有鬼 但我们的受害者相信
Detective Karadec might not believe in ghosts, but our victim did.
丹尼认为他的房♥子闹鬼
Danny thought his house was haunted.
他听到和看到各种他无法确定的疯狂状况
He was hearing and seeing all kinds of crazy things he couldn't pinpoint,
所以他砸烂了整个地方 想找出声音是从哪里来的
so he trashed this entire place trying to figure out where it was coming from.
他找了水电工 害虫防治 每个人都检查过这个地方
Guy had electricians, pest control, plumbers, everyone checked this place out.
好的 丹尼晚上听到怪声
Okay, Danny was hearing things that go bump in the night,
但我们知道那不是鬼
but we know it wasn't a ghost.
我认为是某个知道丹尼心脏不好的人
I think somebody who knew Danny had a bad heart,
安排了闹鬼事件 想把他吓死
staged a haunting to scare him to death.
那就是谋杀
That would be murder.
这些巫术不是丹尼的作风
All this witchy stuff is not Danny's style.
一定是有人帮他布置的
Somebody had to help him set it up.
能阻止鬼魂作祟的人 也许也能假造鬼魂作祟
And someone who could stop a haunt might be able to fake one.
丹尼的手♥机♥有密♥码♥保护 科技调查处得花点时间才能破解
Danny's phone is password-protected. It's gonna take TID some time to crack it.
奥兹 那里有任何 跟整治鬼魂有关的发♥票♥吗
Oz, any of those invoices over there have something to do with ghost remediation?
没有 不过有这个
No. But there is this.
(克莱欧佩)
为了存档的缘故 你的全名是克莱欧佩…
And just for my file, the full name is Calliope…
就只有克莱欧佩
Just Calliope.
我就觉得今天不太对劲
I knew something felt off today.
你跟史坦布拉特先生是什么关系
What was the nature of your relationship with Mr. Sternblatt?
马鞭草 对纾压很有效
Verbena? It's good for stress.
谢谢 我们在犯罪现场闻过了
Oh, thank you. We got our fill at the crime scene.
我是丹尼的灵性导师
I was Danny's spiritual advisor.
他在传统信仰中长大 从来没真正接触过灵性
He was raised in a traditional faith and never really connected with it.
所以当他遇到人生难题时 他宁愿问宇宙
So when he reached a crossroads in life, he preferred to ask the universe.
心灵上的 不是宗教上的
Spiritual, not religious.
请你不要乱碰好吗
Would you mind?
我们今天早上 帮了一位处境艰难的客户解盘
We did a very difficult reading for a client this morning.
我们需要时间沉淀
We need time to ground.
你和丹尼聊到了什么样的人生难题
What sort of crossroads did you talk about with Danny?
大多是生意 如何管理他的律师事务所 有时是投资案
Business, mostly. Managing his law firm, sometimes investments.
像是买♥♥下史宾赛宅邸的这种投资案
Investments like buying the Spencer house?
尤其是史宾赛宅邸
Especially the Spencer house.
他不肯睡在那里 除非我进行净化仪式
He wouldn't sleep there until I performed a clearing ritual,
但那是他太太梦想中的梦幻家园
but it was his wife's dream of dream houses.
可惜我在那里的工作没有持续下去
Sadly, the work I performed there didn't last.
萝兰离开后 有股黑暗涌现
After Lorraine left, something dark welled up.
所以那些保护元素 是你帮他设置的 对吧
So you're the one who helped him set up all those protective elements, right?
你去过那间房♥子吗
Have you been in the house? -Mm-hmm.
你感觉到了地下室的寒区吗 有听到女人的哭声吗
So you felt the cold spot in the basement? Heard the crying woman?
应该没有 在哪里
Mmm. -Can't say that we have. Where was this?
在餐具室 我就是在那里听到她的声音
In the butler's pantry. Well, that's where I heard her.
丹尼同时也在房♥子对面的起居室 听到了她的声音
Danny heard her at the same time in the sitting room across the house.
那个地方的能量非常不对劲
The energy in that place is very off.
对 每次净化仪式要花多少钱
Yeah. Hey, how much do each of these clearing rituals cost?
大约五千元
Around 5,000.
美元 -对 怎么了吗
Dollars? -Yes. Why?
我需要一点时间沉淀一下
Uh… I need a minute to ground.
我搭档的意思是你好像钓到大鱼了
What my partner's saying is it seems you caught yourself a whale.
丹尼吓坏了 而且很乐意掏钱
Danny was terrified and more than willing to shell out.
对 这些仪式没有用 但你早就知道了 对吧
Yeah, and these rituals didn't work, but you knew that, didn't you?
这个绿色蜡烛 你用佛手柑和香桃木浸泡过
This green candle over here, you got it just drenched in bergamot and myrtle.
那是丰饶咒 对吧
That's an abundance spell, right?
只是通常会在上弦月时施咒
Only typically those are done during a waxing moon,
而现在正处于下弦月
and right now the moon's waning.
你很懂嘛
You know your stuff.
(11月)
一定是我的清洁女工把它翻过来的
My cleaning lady must have flipped that.
对 我想我的确很懂
Yeah. Yeah, I think I do know my stuff.
我也很了解 把自己和她的塔罗牌说成我们的女人
I also know that a woman who refers to herself and her tarot deck as "we,"
不需要查日历就能知道月相
doesn't need to consult a calendar to find out the moon phases.
你想说我是骗子 -没错
You calling me a fraud? -I am.
克莱欧佩 怎么回事
So, Calliope, what happened?
丹尼抓到你在骗他
Did Danny catch on to your scam?
切断了资金 所以你就把他吓死了
Cut off the funds, so you scared him to death?
没有 我为什么要做那种事
No, why would I do that?
如果大家发现我的客户快死了 我整个生意都会垮掉
My entire business would collapse if people found out my clients were dying.
除非你们要逮捕我
Now, unless I am under arrest,
不然就请带着你们紧闭的心离开
please leave and take your closed hearts with you.
这是个神圣的空间
This is a sacred space.
这是瑟衮多的一间平房♥
This is a bungalow in El Segundo.
摩根 我们走
Morgan, let's go.
如果你不相信史宾赛宅邸闹鬼 没关系
If you don't believe the Spencer house is haunted, fine.
但我告诉你们的那些事确实发生过
But the things I told you did happen,
所以也许别把焦点放在我身上 而是去调查那些事的成因
so perhaps focus less on me and look into what caused them.
怎样 她搞得我心情很差
What? She put me in a bad mood.
你什么时候心情好过了 -我是个开心果
When were you in a good mood? -I'm a delight.
不管是不是骗局 克莱欧佩说得有道理
Well, fraud or no fraud, Calliope made a good point.
杀死她的摇钱树对她没有好处
It wasn't in her best interest to kill her golden goose.
她给了我们可以利用的细节
And she gave us specifics we can use.
地下室有个寒冷的区域 有个女人在哭
A cold spot in the basement, a woman crying.
有人故意布置那些吓人的场景 来吓坏史坦布拉特
Someone planted those scares to freak Sternblatt out.
也许他们留下了一些证据
And maybe they left some evidence behind.
什么事 -下面情况如何
Yeah? -Hey, how's it going down there?
棒透了 如果你喜欢蜘蛛的话
Uh, great. If you like spiders.
除此之外没什么可报告的 你呢
Otherwise, not much to report. You?
只有一只老鼠 可爱的小家伙或小女孩
Just a rat, cute little guy or gal.
没什么值得注意的地方
Not a lot of differentiating characteristics.
摩根
Morgan?
克莱欧佩说他们在房♥子的两个不同区域
Calliope said that they heard a woman crying
听到一个女人在哭 对吧
in two different parts of the house, right?
我的孩子以前会透过 他们卧室的通风口彼此说话
Well, my kids used to talk to each other through the vents in their bedrooms.
哈啰
Oh, hello.
摩根 我想你会想看看这个
Morgan? I think you're gonna want to see this.
摩根 你在哪里
Morgan, where are you?
怎么回事 快说
What's going on? Just tell me.
有个人…
Someone…
或有种东西
or something.
洛杉矶警局 把手放在我看得到的地方
LAPD, put your hands where I can see 'em.
又有人逃跑了
We got another runner.
放开我
Get-Get off!
跟我预期的不一样 -对 我也是 放开我
Not what I was expecting. -Yeah, me neither. Get off me.
起来
Get up.
站起来…站起来
On your feet. On your feet. On your feet.
放开我 我什么都没做 -好吧
Let me go. I didn't do anything. -All right.
我在通风口找到这个 我看看
Found this in a vent. Let's see.
好的 几台平板 一些电脑相关物品
Okay, a couple of iPads, some computer stuff,
都是一些穿着婚纱
just standard things
躲在地下室的人会有的标准配备
that somebody hiding in a basement wearing a wedding dress would have.
我猜这些是你的 -走吧 我们去警局
I'm guessing these are yours. -Come on. Let's go to the station.
你可以解释一下你怎么会什么都没做
You can tell me more about how you weren't doing anything.
慢慢来 慢点
Easy. Easy.
谢天谢地 我真不希望有人在外面晒太阳
Oh, thank goodness. I'd hate to think anybody was getting any sunlight.
我去过外面 觉得不怎么样
I've been outside. Wasn't impressed.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表