剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
对,你呢?
Yeah, what about you?
我随后就走
I'll be right behind you.
你真不擅长撒谎
You're a terrible liar.
是啊,刚才那谎确实说得不怎么样
Yeah, that wasn't great.
晚点见,伙计们
Later, guys.
再见
See you.
好
Okay.
你为什么这么晚打给我?
Hey, why you calling me so late?
你好,我的坏脾气搭档
There's my grumpy guy.
我也很高兴听到你的声音
Nice to hear your voice too.
你为什么这么晚还在工作?
Why you working so late?
你怎么知道我在工作?
How do you know I'm working?
你在凌晨两点接电♥话♥ 而且你没有社交生活
Well, you answered your phone at 2:00 a.m.and you don't have a social life.
对,这家伙攻击了我们的同事
Yeah, you know,this guy went after one of our own.
他接近你,接近你的孩子
He got close to you.He got close to your kids.
所以我们都不可能懈怠
So it's been impossible for any of us to slow down.
我真的以为我们早该找到他了
I really thought we would've found him by now,
尤其是他的画像都已经传遍新闻了
especially with his sketch all over the news.
是啊,我之前也这么想,你也知道,那画像画得特别细致
Yeah. So did I.You know, it's very detailed.
对,特别细致
Yes, it's very detailed.
为了画这个,我特意和两位不同的画像师一起花了很多心思
I worked hard on that with two different artists.
不对,鼻子太尖了
No, the nose is too aquiline.
颧骨这块也太夸张了
The zygomatics are just bananas.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
哦,我明明记得我说的是 “要个浅浅的人中,再带个小小的梨涡”,
Oh, I thought I said a slight cleft and just a little dimple,
显然我当时说的是 “要像约翰·特拉沃尔塔”,我自己都记不清这茬了
but apparently, I said John Travolta,and I don't remember it.
清空整张脸
Clear the whole thing.
天啊,我得学会怎么画画才行
God, I just gotta learn how to draw.
我真不喜欢这种感觉,卡拉戴克 烂透了,太讨厌
I don't like this feeling, Karadec.It sucks. I hate it.
对,我也是
Yeah.I do too.
对
Yeah.
去睡一下吧
Get yourself some sleep.
你也是
You too.
早安,切斯特
Morning, Chester.
嘿
Hey.
那是什么?
What you got there?
没什么比一盒拆开的黄油脆饼更能表达
Well, nothing says,"Thanks for looking after my family,"
“谢谢你照顾我的家人”了
like an open box of shortbread cookies.
我本来想把我做给克罗伊的早餐带给你
I would've brought you what I made Chloe for breakfast,
可实在太难吃了
but it was disgusting.
是啊,索托警督压根没提过这任务还有额外福利
Yeah, Lieutenant Soto didn't mention this assignment would have perks,
所以得谢谢你啊
so thank you.
又是安静的一晚?
It's a quiet night?
对,没事
Yeah, yeah, all good.
嘿,你这打扮得这么漂亮,要去哪儿呀?
Hey, you all dressed up, where you going?
就是得去办点杂事,回头见啊
Just gotta go run some errands.I'll see you later.
好
All right.
老虎开锁
当前居民
威尔斯大道1514号♥
瑞思达 加利福尼业州
邮编 91335
老虎开锁
锁与安全
没谁来过?
Nobody came by?
没有,还是老样子 无非就是带娃、遛狗这些的,你懂的
No,just the usual.Babies,dogs,you know.
怎么了?
Why?
寄错地址了
Wrong address.
摩根,没出什么事吧?
Everything all right, Morgan?
没事,我就去拐角那边一下,马上回来
Yeah, I'm just gonna go around the corner for a sec.
你要我叫警♥察♥护送吗?
You want me to call for a police escort?
没关系,不用,我很快就好
That's okay. No, I'll be quick.
帮我看着房♥子
Keep an eye on the house.
♪ 狮子今晚睡着了 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 在丛林里,宁静的丛林里 ♪
♪ In the jungle, the quiet jungle ♪
♪ 狮子今晚睡着了 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ Wee-hee-hee-hee ♪
♪ A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh ♪
♪ Wee-oh aweem away ♪
♪ A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh ♪
♪ Wee-hee-hee-hee ♪
♪ A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh ♪
你就是我要找的人,摩根
我们还得再玩,就我和你
♪ Wee-oh aweem away ♪
怎么没人接电♥话♥啊?我短♥信♥都快发疯了
Why is no one picking up their phones?I've been texting like a maniac.
各位,是游戏设计师
You guys, it's the Game Maker.
他给我寄了这封信,就为了让我经过一栋特定的房♥子
He sent me this piece of mail so that I would walk by a very specific house.
我很清楚就是他
I know it was him.
你知道美国邮♥政♥局♥把邮件
Do you have any idea how rare it is for the US Postal Service
送错地址的概率有多低吗?
to deliver mail to the wrong address?
要发生在有光学字符识别
Between optical character recognition,
条形码扫描
barcode scans
还有ZIP+4 邮政编码系统里
and the ZIP+4 code system.
这概率真的特别低
It's super rare.
而且他很清楚我也明白这一点
And he knows that I know that.
而且他还知道我家旁边那条街是条死胡同
And he also knows that the street next to mine is a cul-de-sac.
所以他算好了我去这个地址必定经过那栋房♥子
So he knew I would have to walk past that house to get to this address.
我敢肯定这就是他
I know it was him.
早安,摩根,欢迎回来
Good morning, Morgan. Welcome back.
我是闯进来的?
I blasted in?
算是吧
Little bit.
这实在太过分了
It's too much.
抱歉
Sorry.
早安,黛芬妮
Good morning, Daphne.
奥兹,很高兴看到你回来工作
Oz, it's really nice to see you back at work.
我也很高兴
You too.
你还好吗?
You doing okay?
还行
Yeah.
我可就不怎么样了
Me neither.
是的,摩根,你的所有短♥信♥我们都收到了
And yes, Morgan,we did get all of your texts.
还有两条语♥音♥消息
And two voice notes.
就是听得不太清楚,因为听着你好像在跑?
Which were kinda hard to hear 'cause it sounded like you were running?
是啊,那又怎样?我难道还得踮着脚,或者溜达过去不成?
Yeah, what? Am I gonna tiptoe or mosey?
我当然在跑啊,这是大事,请把这个拿去提取一下指纹
Of course I'm running. It's important.Have that dusted for prints, please.
袋子里还有别的什么吗?
What else is in this bag?
可能就是磨牙饼干之类的东西吧
Probably teething crackers or something.
我…我不清楚,别小题大做行不行?
I-I don't know.Don't make a big deal about it.
而且,那个袋子看上去还能再用好多次呢
Also, that bag looks like it can be used many more times.
他们弄完之后记得还我
Give it back to me when they're done.
好,我们真的能认定这可能是个游戏设计师吗?
Okay, so do we really think that this could be the Game Maker?
对 - 不确定
Yes. - Not sure.
我确定
I am sure.
是吗?
Are you?
因为上周其他几个案子,你相当有自信...
Because last week,there were other cases where you were pretty confident…
我明白,好吗?
I understand,okay?
我之前确实有点操之过急了,但你们好好想想
I jumped the gun a couple of times,but you guys think about it.
那首“狮子今晚睡着了”的歌♥
The song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight,"
再加上他把“丛林动物配对”游戏
paired with the Jungle Animal Match game
你就是我要找的人,摩根
我们还得再玩,就我和你
偷偷塞到我放在孩子旁边的购物袋里,肯定是他
that he slipped into my grocery bag next to my children. It is him.
目前为止我们掌握了哪些情况?
What do we have so far?
我们还在收集信息
We're still gathering information,
目前先从住在那个地址的人开始查起
starting with the person who lives at that address.
租约上就写了一个人,玛雅・普莱斯
Just one name on the lease. Maya Price.
今早我们给她留了口信
We left word for her this morning.
希望能早点有回音,但愿她没事就好
Hopefully, we'll hear back soon and she's okay.
玛雅・普莱斯是我姐姐
Maya Price is my sister.
我们找不到她
We can't find her.
威尔斯大道1522号♥?
1522 Wells Avenue?
妈妈在哪里?
Where's Mommy?
好莱坞
我昨晚在照顾麦克斯
I was babysitting Max last night.
今天早上玛雅没来接他,我就去了她家
And I went to Maya's place this morning when she didn't show to pick him up.
她家前门是开着的,我当时就知道肯定出事了
Her front door was open.I just knew something was wrong.
可你们是怎么发现她失踪了的呢?
But how did you guys find out that she was missing?
是我们的顾问,摩根,他刚好路过那里
Our consultant,Morgan,happened to be walking by.
我就住在隔壁一条街
I live one street over.
真的吗?
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表