剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Morgan, I need you to keep her talking, personal details, whatever it takes.
让他相信
Make him believe it.
德瑞克 我们… 我们在圣塔芭芭拉结婚 然后…
Derek, we were… We were married in Santa Barbara and…
我们从来没去度蜜月 但我们总是说要去
and we always… We never took a honeymoon, but we always said we were going to.
麦克斯出生时
And-And Max when he was born,
我们差点没赶到医院 -玛雅
we barely made it to the hospital… -Maya?
他的体重是3.8公斤
…and he was eight pounds and seven ounces.
我想让你再见见他 德瑞克
And I want you to see him again, Derek.
先生
It's her.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起 好的 对不起 那是…
I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sor-sorry. It was…
你做到了 没事了
You did it. You did it. It's okay.
麦克斯还好吗 -对 他很好
Is Max okay? -Yes, he's fine.
他没事 没事了
He's okay. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
有人来看你了 -妈
Someone's here to see you. - Mom!
我好想你 宝贝 -我也想你
I missed you so much, baby. -I missed you too.
谢谢
Thank you.
检察官还是认为没有足够的证据
DA still doesn't think there's enough evidence
以绑♥架♥玛雅的罪名逮捕马修
to arrest Matthew for Maya's abduction.
你在说什么 我们在他的公♥寓♥大楼找到她
What are you talking about? We found her in his apartment building.
对 房♥东说公♥寓♥已经空了好几周
Yeah, well, the landlord says the apartment's been vacant for weeks
犯罪现场小组还没找到任何证据
and CSU still hasn't found anything yet.
既然玛雅没看到绑♥架♥她的人…
And since Maya didn't see the man who abducted her…
那我们又回到原点了
Then we are right back where we started.
别担心 他很快就会被关进监狱了
Hey, don't worry, he'll see the inside of a prison cell soon.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你们记得我们在他公♥寓♥里 找到的那张猴子照片吗
Do you remember the photograph of the monkey we found in his apartment?
那是一只眼镜猴
It's a tarsier monkey.
我认为他把照片挂在墙上是为了提醒自己
I think he hung it up on the wall as a reminder.
提醒什么
A reminder of what?
眼镜猴拒绝被圈养
Tarsier monkeys refuse to be taken into captivity.
它们一进到笼子里
The second they get inside of a cage,
压力就会很大 它们会开始自残
they get so stressed out that they start to self-mutilate
试图自杀
and try and kill themselves.
你是说他不愿意被活捉
You're saying he won't be taken alive.
看看谁回来了
Hey, look who's back.
抱歉 我们没从赌城带纪念品给你
Sorry, we didn't bring you a souvenir from Vegas.
抱歉我们没抓到那家伙
I'm sorry we didn't catch the guy.
没关系 我还暗自希望 能亲手把他铐上手铐
It's all right. Secretly hoping to put the cuffs on him myself.
各位 看看这个 玛雅的病历刚送来
Hey, guys, take a look at this. Maya's medical records just came in.
没有骨折 瘀伤 体内也没有药物反应
No broken bones, no bruises, no drugs in her system.
要如何毫发无伤地绑♥架♥别人
How do you abduct someone without leaving a scratch?
后车厢的血迹与玛雅相符 她身上没有任何割伤
The blood in the trunk matched Maya's, and she didn't have any cuts.
这怎么可能
How's it possible?
因为血液在过去48小时内 没有离开玛雅的身体
Because the blood didn't leave Maya's body within the last 48 hours.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
你回来了 请进
You're back. Please.
是什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe this pleasure?
我只是…我读到有关你♥妈♥的♥报导
Oh, you know, I just… I was reading about your mom.
对 她在贝莱尔的饭店工作 对吧
Yeah, she worked at a hotel in Bel Air, is that right?
直到她被客人指控偷窃
Up until the point where she was accused of stealing by a guest.
我妈从没偷过东西
My mom never stole anything.
但在她的档案里她显然认罪了
But in her file, it's pretty clear she confessed.
那是强迫认罪
It was a forced confession.
但她还是死在牢里了 对吧
But she still died in jail, right?
剩下你在亲戚之间搬来搬去
Left you bouncing around from family member to family member,
当个寂寞的孩子 没人陪你玩
just being a lonely kid with nobody to play with.
我不认为你有意要伤害玛雅
See, I don't think you ever meant to hurt Maya at all.
你只是想引起我的注意
I think you were just trying to get my attention,
但你得让德瑞克以为玛雅死了
but you did need for Derek to think that Maya was dead.
我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥局 是关于玛雅的事
This is the LAPD. It's about Maya.
因为他必须气到杀死杰森
'Cause he needed to be mad enough to go kill Jason.
所以才会有血
Thus the blood.
我不懂 -对 这种事常发生
I don't understand. -Yeah, that happens a lot.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
玛雅后车厢的匕♥首♥上有她的血
Maya's blood was on the dagger in her trunk,
但玛雅身上没有任何割伤
but Maya didn't have any cuts on her,
所以我不禁自问
so that leads me to ask myself,
那些血是哪来的
where the heck did that blood come from, right?
然后我想起这家伙是个大好人
And then I remembered, uh, this guy is such a good guy
他在当地医院当志工
he volunteers at his local hospital,
就是玛雅捐血的那间医院
the very same hospital where Maya donated blood.
(捐血)
也许你妈不是小偷 但她儿子绝对是
Maybe your mom wasn't a thief, but her son sure is.
我刚刚在和我的搭挡传简讯 他们确认过医院的监视器画面了
I was just texting with my partner. Yeah, they checked the footage at the hospital.
果然是你 你在偷玛雅的血
Sure enough, there you are, stealing Maya's blood.
警员随时会来逮捕你
So officers will be here any minute to arrest you now,
但我想先来这里
but I just wanted to make sure that I got here first
因为我真的很想看看
'cause I really wanted to see your face
你意识到自己会被关进笼子时
when you realized…
脸上的表情
you will end up in a cage.
做得好
Well played.
她是个好妈妈
She was a good mom.
她很努力工作
She worked so hard.
她总是为我腾出时间
She always made time for me.
天啊
Gosh,
我敢说她一定很骄傲
I bet she would be so proud
你伤害另一个妈妈来纪念她
that you honored her memory by harming another mom.
我从没伤害过任何人
I never hurt anyone.
玛雅被绑♥架♥ 从她孩子身边被带走 不会让她感到受伤吗
Oh, it didn't hurt Maya to be kidnapped and taken away from her child?
那杰森呢 你设计他被杀
What about Jason? You set him up to be killed.
他跟这件事一点关系都没有
He didn't have anything to do with any of this.
有钱人都一样
The rich are all the same.
他们操纵游戏 每次都赢 而我们…
They rig the game so that they always win, and we…
每次都输
always lose.
我们对他们来说只是棋子 摩根
We're just pawns to them, Morgan.
用完即丢
Disposable.
就像我妈一样 只是保险诈骗索赔的代罪羔羊
Like my mom, just a convenient scapegoat for a fraudulent insurance claim?
某个有钱的混♥蛋♥毁了我的人生
Some rich jackass destroyed my life,
把她变成罪犯 而警♥察♥
turned her into a criminal, and the police,
助了那个人一臂之力
they helped him do it.
我相信你
I believe you.
我只是不在乎
I just don't care.
我妈死在牢里
My mom died in prison.
(乐趣才刚开始)
(在黑暗中看不出来)
(就是你 摩根 我们应该再玩一次 就我和你)
(玛雅普莱斯)
我妈死在牢里
My mom died in prison.
但我不会
But I won't.
他是你的了
He's all yours.
马修克拉克 你被捕了
Matthew Clark, you're under arrest for the kidnapping
罪名是绑♥架♥玛雅普莱斯 史宾塞瓦勒斯 席尔拉舒曼…
of Maya Price, Spencer Wallace, Sierra Shuman.
还有我
And me.
你跟她一样敏捷
You're just as limber as she is.
嘿
Whoa. Hey.
抱歉 -不 没关系
Sorry, sorry. - No, it's okay.
抱歉…抱歉 好的
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Okay.
她还在转
Oh, she's still spinning.
对 我头晕了
Yeah, I'm getting dizzy.
得有人教她如何才能让人欲罢不能
Someone's gotta teach her about leaving them wanting more.
(奥提斯小学 超级明星才艺表演)
好的
Okay.
下一位是艾略特
Elliot's up next.
坐起来 坐直 然后微笑
Sit up. Sit up, and then smile.
下一位是艾略特 他要表演…
Uh, next up, we have Elliot, who will be doing…
我让各位自己看吧
Well, I'll let you see for yourselves.
来啰
Here we go.
晚安
Good evening.
书呆子
Dork!
多数人只知道我是艾略特
Most of you only know me as Elliot,
但今晚你们会认识MC平方
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表