剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
and you came up with a plan to kill him. - That's right.
你把他的安♥眠♥药♥换成氯化钾
You switched out his sleeping pills for potassium chloride,
你说服他每天早上跟你联络
and you convinced him to check in with you every morning
讨论前一晚发生的所有怪事
to discuss all of the creepy things that happened the evening before.
我们有个技术团队
You see, we have a tech team.
他们破解了丹尼的手♥机♥ 我们看到了简讯
They cracked Danny's phone, and we saw the texts.
所以你没收到简讯的那天
So the day you didn't receive one,
你就知道丹尼心脏病发作了
you knew that Danny had had his coronary event.
你的计画成功了 你本来可以回来偷走项链的
Your plan had worked, you could've just came back here and swiped the necklace.
但警♥察♥来得太快了 对吧 坏了你的好事
But the police got here too fast, didn't they? Blew your window.
所以我们想帮你一把 我们假装逮捕萝兰
So we tried to help you out. We staged an arrest for Lorraine.
这样帕洛玛就能把你引回屋里
That way Paloma could lure you back into the house.
我猜计谋成功了 万圣节快乐 你被捕了
Guess it worked. Happy Halloween. You're under arrest.
卡拉戴克
Karadec.
那只鸟呢 -鸟
Where's the bird? -Bird?
对 那只停在时钟上的超大超棒的黑渡鸦
Yeah, that giant awesome black raven that was perched on the clock,
我们第一次进来的时候 它投射出超诡异的影子
casting a super creepy shadow when we first got here.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
我想我只专注在尸体上 我不知道该跟你说什么
I guess I was just focused on the body. Don't know what to tell you.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我听到你在外面的声音了 -是吗
I heard you out here. -You did?
很大声的叹气声 -是吗
It was a very loud sigh. -Was it?
我可以先说吗
Can I go first?
看情况 -这都是你的错
Depends. -It's all your fault.
不 你不行 -不 不是那样的 是说…
No, you can't. -No, no, no, I mean,
你在气年轻的自己
you're mad at a younger you.
我在很多方面不像你 但我在其他方面太像你了
I'm not like you in a lot of ways, but I'm way too much like you in others.
你会对你妈妈言听计从吗
Did you always listen to your mom?
我是说… -当然不会
I-I mean… -Of course not.
这让我觉得15岁的你 也会做和我一样的事
Makes me think that the 15-year-old you would've done exactly what I did,
因为我和你… -你跟我
because me and you-- -You and I.
你和我不是那种 想要某个东西时会枯坐干等的人
You and I aren't wired to just sit by if we want something.
有个人也许能告诉我们我爸的事
I mean, there's this guy that might be able to tell us about my dad,
而我却该枯坐着干等
and I was supposed to do nothing?
我知道那么做不安全 但…
I know it wasn't the safest thing to do,
你们要去我们最爱的餐馆
but you guys are going to our favorite diner.
我就是忍♥不住
I couldn't help myself.
很抱歉我吓到你了
So I'm sorry I scared you.
但我不后悔我去了
But I'm not sorry that I went.
好 我说完了 换你了
Okay, I'm done. Your turn.
好 我接受你不愿意道歉
Okay. I accept your non-apology.
我也不后悔我坚持立场
And I'm not sorry that I put my foot down.
如果会让你蒙受危险 我就不能继续找你♥爸♥
I can't keep looking for your dad if it means you're not gonna be safe.
我需要你继续找他
I-I need you to keep looking for him.
如果那代表我得开始听你的话 我想我办得到
So if that means I have to start listening, then I guess I will.
这就对了
There she is.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 妈
I love you too, Mom.
所以你要继续罚我禁足吗
So am I still grounded?
你何不问我你真正想问的问题
Why don't you ask me the question you really wanna ask me?
我能参加艾玛的万圣节派对吗
Can I go to Emma's Halloween party?
看情况 你的装扮有多不得体
Depends. How inappropriate is your costume?
丧尸啦啦队员 而且我的裙子比你的长
Zombie cheerleader, and my skirt's longer than yours.
我无话可说
That's fair.
我可以给你看看吗
Can I show you?
可以 但我想先给你看个东西 过来
Yes, but I wanna show you something first. Come here.
那是…
Is that…
没错
That's it.
你打开看过了吗
Have you opened it?
对 花了我一点时间 但我看了
Yeah. It took me a minute, but I got there.
然后呢 -我还不确定
And? -I don't know yet.
我不确定那些东西有没有意义 或是能不能帮我们找到他
I don't know if any of it means anything or if it's gonna help us find him.
可以吗 -好
Can we? -Yeah.
我明天会把这些东西交给索托警督
I'm gonna give all this stuff to Lieutenant Soto tomorrow,
但我想确保你有看到这个
but I just I wanted to make sure that you saw this.
这是我的独舞表演
This was from my recital.
一年级 你们都是向日葵 记得吗
First grade. You guys were all sunflowers, do you remember?
他怎么会知道
How did he know about that?
我想他一定去过那里
Well, I think he must've been there.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表