剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
你给摩根吉洛里一个谜题
You give Morgan Gillory a puzzle,
她会一直思索到解开为止
she won't stop thinking about it until it's solved.
(前情提要...)
有消息吗 - 我们找到罗曼了
Hey, any news? - We found Roman.
我现在传一张照片给你 - 那不是罗曼
Sending you a photo now. - That's not Roman.
我觉得过去几天有人在跟踪我
I think someone's been on my tail the past few days.
或许你该暂时把背包藏起来 因为罗曼在躲的人
Maybe you should just hide the bag, because whoever Roman's running from
可能不希望里面的东西外流
might not want what's inside getting out.
所以可以请你们保密这件事吗
If we could just keep this between us.
我们不会让太多人知道
We'll keep the circle small.
用脸部辨识系统比对这叠照片
Let's run this stack of photos through facial recognition.
你是谁
Who are you?
我要那个背包
I want that backpack.
窃取大型艺术品...
A theft of major artwork...
林布兰在16♥4♥5年画的一幅作品
Painted by Rembrandt in 16♥4♥5.
小偷想要这幅画是有原因的
The thief wanted this painting for a reason.
瑞斯今天早上飞过来 帮我们寻找失踪的画作
Rhys just flew in to help us find our missing painting.
我是艺术品协寻专家
I'm an art recovery specialist.
如果我能安全寻回林布兰的画
If I can recover the Rembrandt safely,
保险公♥司♥就不用开立高额支票了
the insurance company can avoid cutting a rather large check.
有可能的人选吗
You have any idea who it might be?
网路上似乎有这种论调 有些人叫他尚巴普提斯
Well, the Internet seems to think so. Some call him Jean-Baptiste.
如果我们找到了《少女》
If we find The Young Girl,
应该把画还给米里安魏斯曼 而不是佛斯特夫妇
we should be returning it to Miriam Weisman, not the Fosters.
你一个人回到犯罪现场...
So you go back to the crime scene
(洛杉矶警♥察♥局 警方封条)
...没有警♥察♥陪同
on your own without a police escort?
但如果不那么做 我们就拿不到这个
But if we didn't, we wouldn't have gotten this.
从现在开始 由卡拉戴克警探和我接手就可以了
Detective Karadec and I can handle it from here.
你要把我踢出这个案子
Are you kicking me off the case?
别担心 勒索的人很快就会出现了
Don't worry. The ransomer will turn up soon enough.
那就是我们要找的人 我们走 他要逃走了
That's our guy. Let's go! He was getting away.
尚巴普提斯可能并不存在 他可能是个神话
Jean-Baptiste might not exist. He could be a myth.
警卫朝他的左肩开枪 他空手而归
The guard shot him in the left shoulder, and he fled empty-handed.
我在博物馆 你会想看看这个
I'm down at the museum, and you're gonna wanna see this.
我们的案子有了重大突破
Our case just got blown wide open.
(赫巴博物馆)
(仅限紧急使用)
我的天...
Oh, my God.
去你的 克拉克 天啊 你不能这样
Damn it, Clark. Dear God. That's not okay.
不能 你气坏了 怎么了 你明明就喜欢这一味
No, you're big mad. Yo. What's the problem? You love this kind of stuff.
你吓到我了 这是我工作的地方
You scared me. This is where I work.
好啦 对不起 但你喜欢这一味
Okay. I'm sorry. You love this kind of stuff though.
这样可不行 好吗
Not this kind of stuff, okay?
好啦 对不起 我只是等不及见到你了
Okay, I'm sorry. I just couldn't wait to see you.
我整天都在想你
Been thinking about you all day.
一整天 - 大部分的时候啦
All day? - Well, most of the day.
亲我一下
Give me some.
好的 走吧 - 对 我们离开这里
Okay, let's go. - Yeah, let's get out of here.
我的钥匙呢
Where are my keys?
《潜能探案组》
第二季第八集
(犯罪现场 请勿穿越)
你们发现他之前 有看到任何人离开这个区域吗
And you didn't see anyone leaving the area before you found him?
没有
No one.
对 如果她没有把钥匙弄掉 我们可能根本不会注意到他
Yeah, if she hadn't dropped her keys, we might not have even noticed him.
如果你们想到什么...
Well, if you think of anything...
这跟被偷的画有关吗
Does this have something to do with the painting that got stolen?
摩根
Morgan.
你打给她 - 对
You called her? - I did.
你记得博物馆馆长吧 赛勒斯卡洛 48岁
You remember the museum director. Cyrus Carrow, 48.
死因是后脑勺钝器创伤
Cause of death: Blunt force trauma to the back of the head.
凶器可能是他自己的轮胎撬棒 后车厢的撬棒不见了
Possibly his own tire iron, which is missing from his trunk.
所以我们朋友的博物馆里 有一幅价值两千万的画被偷了
So our friend here has a $20 million painting stolen from his museum,
两天后 他就死了
and two days later, he winds up dead.
这两件事没有关联的几率有多大
What are the odds those things aren't connected?
他要嘛知道些什么有关窃贼的事 要嘛知道是谁干的
Either he knew something about the theft or he knew who did.
也许他们在他找上我们之前 就先找上他了
Maybe they got to him before he could get to us.
有可能是尚巴普提斯下的毒手吗
Any chance we're looking at Jean-Baptiste?
不太可能 尚巴普提斯在世界各地偷画
Not likely. Jean-Baptiste stole paintings from across the world.
赛勒斯不常东奔西跑
Cyrus wasn't a traveler.
或许他跟尚巴普提斯是同伙
Maybe he and Jean-Baptiste were working together.
你觉得是他打电♥话♥要你付赎金的吗
Hmm. You think he's the one who called you to set up the ransom?
我认不出那个声音 但拍立得照片的确是他交给我的
I didn't recognize the voice, but he did hand me the Polaroid.
所以目前无法确定死者是证人还是共犯
So we can't be sure if our vic was a witness or an accomplice.
他什么时候被杀的
When was he killed?
法医推断死亡时间是在一小时内
Um, ME established time of death within the last hour.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
还好我们很快就赶到了
It's just good that we got here so quickly.
他在博物馆戴着这个
He was wearing this at the museum.
对 为什么凶手要把 价值20万的手表丢在地上
Yeah, so why would our killer leave a watch worth 200 grand on the ground?
为什么要大费周章地 把表从手腕上拿下来 却把表留在原地
Why go through all that trouble to take it off his wrist just to what, forget it?
那是支假表
Well, it's fake.
对 如果是真的 秒针在走的时候
Yeah, if it was real, the second hand would glide
会是用滑动的 不会跳来跳去
and not jump around when it ticks.
而且刻字刻得太浅了
Plus, the engraving's too shallow.
我会请技术人员确认
Our techs will take a look.
听起来不错 我要离开一下
Sounds good. I'm gonna skip out for a little bit.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
没事 只是孩子的事
Yeah, just kids' stuff.
要搭便车吗
Need a ride?
不 我想走路
No, I wanna walk.
而且垃圾桶也清得太频繁了吧
And a bin that needs to be emptied less often...
抱歉 我只是想拿条毛巾 弄得一团乱 我拿到了
Oh. Sorry, just grabbing a towel. Made a mess. That's okay. I'll get it.
好的
Sure.
摩根
Morgan. Morgan.
这...你跟踪我
What... You followed me?
你出现在犯罪现场两分钟后就离开了
You showed up to a crime scene and left two minutes later.
对 我是在跟踪你 到底是怎么回事
Yes, I followed you. What the hell's going on?
我认为瑞斯就是尚巴普提斯
I think Rhys is Jean-Baptiste.
瑞斯 那个艺术顾问
Rhys, the art consultant?
不是 是花生酱杯 对 就是他 但我不认为他在寻回艺术品
No, the peanut butter cup. Yes, same guy. Only I don't think he recovers art.
我认为他在偷走艺术品 或兼而有之 我不确定
I think he steals it. Or both. I don't know.
我只知道他的房♥间里有个条板箱
I just know that there is a crate in his room,
我想我们的《少女》就在里面
and I think our Young Girl is inside.
别激动 是一幅画
Settle down. It's a painting.
好的 就这样 你听说他有个条板箱
Um... Okay. That's it?
然后你就认为他是国际艺术大盗
You heard he's got an art crate, and now you think he's an international art thief?
不 是我亲眼看到的 我还看到他的左肩有枪伤疤痕
No, I saw it, and I also saw a scar on his left shoulder from a bullet wound
跟尚巴普提斯一样 在同一个位置
just like Jean-Baptiste in the same spot.
好 你怎么会看到他的疤痕 - 什么
Okay, well, how did you see his scar? - Huh?
疤痕 你说你看到了
The scar. You said you saw it.
我看得出来你在做鬼脸 你能帮我翻译那个表情吗
I can tell you're making a face. Could you translate that face for me?
好的 对 你知道的 他和我...我们...
Yeah. Yeah. You know. He and I... We...
你知道吗 我也吓到了 我不知道啦 我们可以跳过那个部分吗
You know what? It shocked me too. I don't know. Can we move past that part?
我们必须重新思考整个调查
We have to rethink this entire investigation.
好 我觉得你有点太夸张了 - 并没有
Okay, I think you're being a little dramatic.
从抢案发生以来一直到这桩凶案 瑞斯都一直跟着我们
No, Rhys has been with us every step from the heist to the murder.
我了解 所以我得看一下那个条板箱
I understand that. That's why I need to peek inside that crate.
摩根 没有搜索令 你不能擅闯别人的房♥间 你知道的
Morgan, you can't break into someone's room without a warrant. You know that.
如果我有重要发现 我当然会说
Obviously, if I find something important,
我是在他邀请我进房♥时看到的
I'm gonna say that I saw it when he invited me in.
这样并没有比较好 摩根
That doesn't make it better, Morgan.
你只是在非法搜索罪名之外 又加上了伪证罪
Now you're just adding perjury to an unlawful search.
说得好 我会记下来
Good point. I'll jot that down.
摩根...
Morgan. Mor...
(请勿打扰)
(易碎品)
(欢迎入住 瑞斯)
(瑞斯伊斯曼)
喂 - 你好
Hey.
你跑哪里去了
Well, hello. Where did you disappear to?
我得去处理另一个案子
Um, I had to go work on another case.
对 我知道 真希望
Yeah, I know. It's like I wish
人们可以不要再自相残杀了
people would just stop killing each other all the time.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表