剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
也许是毒品交易出了差错
Maybe a drug deal gone bad?
毒品交易 有何依据
Drug deal? Based on what?
何不试着不要以脸取人
How about not judging the cover of a person without reading the book?
天啊 差一点就用对成语了
Oh, boy. It was close.
不 我没有批评的意思 只是注意到你信箱上有张独角兽贴纸
No, not judging, just noticing the unicorn sticker on your mailbox
向你的顾客暗示你开门营业了
signaling to your customers that you're open for business.
例如外面那个紧张兮兮 骑着脚踏车绕来绕去的家伙
Customers like that jittery guy out there just circling around on his bike,
等我们离开 他才能进来 你才能卖♥♥毒品给他
waiting for us to leave so he can come in and you can sell him drugs.
我猜毒品就在我提到你的毒品时
Drugs that I'm guessing are in that drawer that you looked at
你在看的那个抽屉里
when I mentioned your drugs.
对 就在这里
Oh, yeah, there they are.
罗根
Logan! Hey!
我马上跟上去
Right behind ya.
把单车给我 抱歉 老兄
Yo, yo, yo. Give me the bike. Sorry, man.
罗根
Logan!
罗根 我们是这么想的 有人在你的派对上死了
So, Logan, here's what we're thinking. Someone died at your party.
被蕊娜看得一清二楚 所以你杀了她
Raina had a front-row seat, and you killed her.
我没杀人 而蕊娜...兄弟 我是在帮她
I didn't kill anybody. And Raina, bro, I was helping her.
此话怎讲
Mmm, helping her how?
你是她的药头
You were her dealer.
我不认同那种说法
I don't identify by that characterization.
我是合法的社区无照药剂师
I'm a legit unlicensed neighborhood pharmacist.
好 所以就是药头
Okay, so, uh, drug dealer.
不 当体制无法满足人们对药物的需求时 我抢路人甲来治疗路人乙
No. I rob Peter to treat Paul when the system denies the meds people need.
蕊娜需要什么 - 偏头痛药
And, uh, what did Raina need? - Migraine meds.
她日子不好过 失去保险
She fell on hard times, lost her insurance,
付不起药钱 所以我提供给她
couldn't afford the meds. So I hooked her up.
我真的很喜欢那位女士 我绝对不会伤害她
I really liked that lady. I would never hurt her.
罗根 今天早上九点半左右 蕊娜打了一通报案电♥话♥ 通报一起命案
Logan, around 9:30 this morning, Raina made a 911 call reporting a murder.
你当时在哪里 - 跟蕊娜在一起
Where were you? - With Raina.
她给我看她地下室里的东西 可以卖♥♥钱付帐单的东西
She was showing me some stuff in her basement, things she could sell for bills.
然后我接到骨头的电♥话♥ 我便上楼讲电♥话♥
Then I get a call from Bones, so I popped upstairs.
我跟他讲完电♥话♥后蕊娜就回到了楼上
I hang up with him and then Raina comes back upstairs.
她没有提到报案电♥话♥或是目击了谋杀案
And she made no mention of a 911 call or witnessing a murder?
没有 我发誓 她非常冷静 - 你几点跟骨头讲电♥话♥的
No, I swear. She was completely calm. - What time did you talk to Bones?
大概跟你们接到报案电♥话♥的时间差不多 九点半左右
Probably around the same time y'all got that 911 call, 9:30 or so.
好 所以蕊娜在地下室 目击到谋杀案然后打电♥话♥报案
Okay, so Raina calls 911 while witnessing a murder from her basement?
听起来很奇怪
That seems weird.
对 假设罗根没有说谎的话
Yeah, assuming Logan's telling us the truth.
但我想我有办法确认他的时间轴
But I think I have a way to check his timeline.
紫外线灯 你在找什么 找液体的痕迹吗
Black light, huh? What are you looking for? Is this like a fluid situation?
不 不是 蕊娜绝不可能 是在这里目击命案
No, it's not. There's no way Raina witnessed a murder in here
除非命案是在这里发生的 - 好 所以罗根可能在说谎
unless it happened in here. - Okay, so Logan might be lying.
如果我们能在这里找到他的指纹 就表示他可能说的是实话
If we can find his fingerprints down here, it means he could be telling the truth.
与其等一两天让鉴识人员 采集指纹和处理指纹...
Instead of waiting a day or two for Forensics to dust and process prints...
你在违反规定 看看你
You are bending the rules. Look at you.
罗根的行为显示他体内有很多毒品
Logan's behavior tells me he's got a ton of drugs in his system.
那会改变指纹在紫外灯下看起来的样子
That changes the way fingerprints look under a black light.
会比平常更亮 你看出差别了吗
They shine brighter than normal. You see the difference?
看出来了
Yeah.
对 我几乎可以保证发光的指纹是罗根的
Yeah, I can almost guarantee the glowing print is Logan's,
这表示他在地下室 但为了排除他的嫌疑
which puts him here in the basement, but in order to clear him as a suspect,
我们必须证明他九点半在楼上
we have to place him upstairs at 9:30.
轮到我了
My turn.
你记得报♥警♥电♥话♥里的四声哔哔声吗
Do you remember the four beeps in the 911 call?
对 很微弱 但我听到了
Yeah, it was faint, but I heard it.
我不知道该怎么办 他就这样朝她开枪了
I don't know what to do. He shot her.
好 我想那是蕊娜的假掰咖啡机
Okay, I think that was Raina's bougie coffee maker.
对 我们走进来时 她正在喝咖啡
Yeah, she was drinking a cup when we walked in.
我想机器设定在早上九点半启动
I think it was set to turn on at 9:30 in the morning,
但问题是这种咖啡机在咖啡煮好时 会响八次
but the thing is, coffee makers like these beep eight times when the pot is ready.
我有过一些对咖啡很有品味的坏老板
I've had some really bad bosses with great taste in coffee.
但我们只听到四声哔哔声 - 没错
But we only heard four beeps. - That's right.
有人把提示音关掉了 我想那个人就是罗根
Somebody turned the alarm off, and I think that someone was Logan.
这证明了罗根九点半来过这里
This proves Logan was here at 9:30,
所以她绝对是从这里打报案电♥话♥的
so she definitely made that 911 call from down here.
为什么 她在地下室能看到什么
But why? What could she have seen from the basement?
我看看
Let's see.
你是谁 你看
Who are you? Oh, look.
有一支旧手♥机♥ - 蕊娜有第二支手♥机♥
2007's calling. - Raina had a second phone.
对 但没有电♥信♥服务 - 那不要紧
Yeah, but without cell service. - That doesn't matter.
从1996年开始 联邦通讯委员会要求每支手♥机♥
Since '96, the FCC requires that all cell phones,
无论开通与否 都要能够拨♥打♥报案电♥话♥
active or not, have the capability to call 911.
你早就知道了 对吧 - 对 没错
You knew that already, didn't you? - Yeah, I did.
我正希望你也知道 因为我觉得让你发现这条线索挺不错的
I was hoping you did too, 'cause I thought it'd be nice to let you have this one.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
好 她从这里开机 从这里打电♥话♥ 但为什么 她看到了什么
Okay, she turned it on from here, made the call from here, but why? What did she see?
三箱全新的便宜锅碗瓢盆
Three boxes of brand-new cheap pots and pans?
买♥♥一送二
Buy one, get two free?
不 她需要备用锅碗瓢盆 因为她的锅具一直烧焦
No, she needed them as backups 'cause she kept burning hers.
她的炉子没关 还把厨房♥用品
She was leaving the stove on, and she was also putting items
放错地方
from her kitchen in the wrong spots.
她吃的药不是治偏头痛的 那些药也能治疗
The pills she was taking weren't for migraines. Those pills also treat
早发性失智症
early onset dementia.
所以蕊娜说她没打报案电♥话♥不是在说谎
So Raina wasn't lying when she said she didn't make the 911 call.
她只是不记得了 - 失智症会夺走你的记忆
She just didn't remember. - Dementia can rob you of your memories
但也会混淆记忆
but can also jumble them all up
所以新记忆会消失 旧记忆会浮现
so new memories can get lost and old ones can resurface.
但一定有什么触发了她
But something would've had to trigger it.
你觉得她在找东西卖♥♥的时候 也许有什么东西触发了她
You think while she was looking for stuff to sell, maybe something set her off?
对 我想是的 老实说 什么都有可能
Yeah, I think so. And, honestly, it really could be anything.
可能是气味或声音
It could be a smell or a sound.
摩根
Morgan.
或是沾了血的洋装
Or a bloodstained dress.
我觉得那看起来像触发诱因 - 对 肯定是
That looks like a trigger to me. - Yeah, that would do it.
所以蕊娜的确目击了一起命案
So Raina did witness a murder.
问题是 她是什么时候看到的
The question is: when did she see it?
(蕊娜维耶拉)
所以蕊娜目击了一起命案 我们只是不知道是什么时候发生的
So Raina witnessed a murder. We just don't know when it happened.
如果我们能确定洋装的年代 就能确定悬案的年代
If we can date the dress, we can date the cold case.
大多数人最早开始产生记忆的年龄 是在三四岁左右
The earliest age most people start to form memories is around three or four.
考量到蕊娜的年纪 我们可以排除1975年之前的任何案子
Given Raina's age, we can rule out any cases prior to 1975.
那会是横跨50年的悬案
That's 50 years of cold cases.
大约15 320个案子
15,320 cases, give or take.
必须要有人去芜存菁
Someone needs to whittle that down.
摩根 你不是跟我说过 古董是你的爱的语言吗
Didn't you tell me one time that vintage is your love language, Morgan?
我从没对你说过「爱的语言」 但我可以试试看
I've never once said "love language" to you, but I can take a crack at it.
别盯着我看 大家都盯着我看
Lot of staring. Everybody just staring right at me.
对 给我一点空间 谢谢
Yeah, a little space. Thank you.
我需要打火机
I need a lighter.
你刚刚才说要空间 现在又需要打火机
You just asked for space. Now you need a lighter?
对 我是个复杂的女人 请给我打火机
Yeah, I'm a complex woman. Can I have a lighter, please?
这块布料有点光泽
This fabric has a slight shine to it.
不像缎子那么有光泽 但比棉布更亮
It's not as glossy as satin, but it's more polished than cotton.
我觉得可能是天丝
I think it might be Tencel.
还需要什么吗 - 有 几把剪刀
Anything else? - Yeah, some scissors.
你知道这是证据吧 摩根
You do know this is evidence, right, Morgan?
知道 你们最好转过身去
Yeah. Yeah. You should probably turn around.
对 烧得又快又干净
Yep, burns quick and clean.
这是天丝 直到1985年才上市
This is Tencel, which was not available until 1985.
布料只是第一个线索
Now the fabric is just the first clue.
美国注册的辨识号♥码是第二个吗
Is the US registered identification number the second?
绝对是 黛芬妮 好的 178549
It most certainly is, Daphne. Okay, 178549.
(美国制♥造♥)
这件洋装是希布莱恩创造公♥司♥生产的
This dress was manufactured by Cibrian Creations,
但他们2015年就歇业了
but they went out of business in 2015.
好 你们知道他们何时开始 在衣服上缝标签吗
Okay, you guys know when they started putting tags in clothes?
1971年 制♥造♥商必须提供清楚的标示
In 1971, manufacturers had to provide clear instructions
这样人们洗衣服时才不会把衣服弄坏
so that people wouldn't screw up their clothes when they were doing laundry.
1998年 联邦贸易委员会批准使用符号♥
In 1998, the FTC approved the use of symbols.
这件洋装上的洗标都是用符号♥表示
The care tag in this dress, it's all symbols.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表