剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
总裁
♪ 可真要蹭破了也只敢承认是自己爬了树 ♪
♪ I pretend I scraped them climbing in the trees ♪
♪ 有时候总觉得自己被困在重复里 ♪
♪ Sometimes I think all I'm ever doin' is ♪
嫌疑犯
大卫
♪ 说到底我不过又是在骗自己爬树 ♪
♪ Tryin' to convince myself I'm climbing in the trees ♪
奥兹,给你最熟的那位法官打个电♥话♥
Oz, call your favorite judge.
我们需要一份搜查令,用于搜查与杰森・霍华德相关的所有住所
We need a search warrant for any and all residences linked to Jason Howard.
好了,我知道你们还没有完全相信我的“游戏设计师”理论
Ok,I know you guys aren't a 100% sold on my Game Maker theory yet,
但希望这次,我能把事情说清楚
but hopefully,this should clear things up.
我猜,你脑子里的样子大概就是这样吧
I'm guessing this is what the inside of your mind looks like.
哦,伙计,差远了呢,行了,你准备好了吗?
Oh, buddy. Not even close.Okay, you ready?
杰森・霍华德
杰森・霍华德是糖尿病患者,和斯宾塞一样
Jason Howard is a diabetic,just like Spencer.
事实上,他是郡立综合医院
As a matter of fact, he is on the board
一项研究项目的董事会成员
of a research initiative at County General,
这意味着他很清楚一个人在没有胰岛素的情况下能支撑多久
meaning he would know exactly how long a person could be without insulin.
他也是个画家
He's also a painter.
这些是他原创的作品
These are his original works.
这些作品看着有点像咱们之前在画廊里看到挂着的那些
Kind of reminds you of the ones that we found hanging in the gallery.
伙计们,事实证明有信托基金兜底,又不爱工作
Guys,turns out a trust fund and a work aversion gives you
人就会有大把时间搞爱好,他还是个持证潜水教练呢
a lot of free time for hobbies because he's also a certified scuba instructor.
这家伙社交软件上有一半的照片,都是他穿梭于异国风情的样子
I mean, half the guy's Instagram pictures are of him in exotic locations,
你懂的,就是穿着潜水服,教那些涉世未深的年轻姑娘们
you know, teaching impressionable young women in wet suits
探索深海的秘密
all about the secrets of the abyss.
准备好迎接重头戏了吗?说实话,这事儿还挺有意思的
You ready for the big finish?I have to admit this is pretty fun.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼!
Mm-hmm!
所以?
So?
杰森和“游戏设计师”根本就是同一个人
Jason and the Game Maker are one and the same.
错,这是个陷阱
No! No, it's a trap.
各位,我刚去了专案组办公室
Guys, I just went into the war room.
注:War Room字面翻译为“作战室”,但这里不是指真正的军事作战室
但在美国警务场景中,它特指“为处理紧急事件、重大案件或专项任务设立的,
用于集中汇总信息、制定策略、实时指挥的专属核心区域”,类似于中国公♥安♥的“专案组”,
我从网上花了大概五分钟就找齐这些资料
It took me like five minutes to get all this stuff off the Internet.
他就是想让我们把注意力放这儿
He's trying to get us to focus over here
趁我们瞎忙活时声东击西,这也太容易看穿了
so we can keep slithering around over there. It's just too easy.
我是这么想的:“游戏设计师”正在设局把杰森栽赃进去
This is what I think.The Game Maker is trying to frame Jason
让杰森也成为当前这场“游戏”的一部分
to be a part of whatever game this is he's currently playing.
也有可能,就是杰森干的,从头至尾都是他
Or, it's Jason. It's always been Jason.
而你撞见的那个人就只是个帮忙救下冷冻火鸡的好心人
And your guy is just a good Samaritan who helped save the frozen turkey.
那好,那副卡牌游戏是怎么混进我的食杂品里的?
Okay, then how did that card game get into my groceries?
不管是谁在搞鬼,他之前用的招数可比这个复杂多了
Whoever's doing this has pulled off more complicated tricks than that.
你看,我们就是想说,这事儿难道没可能吗?
Look, we're just saying,isn't it possible?
有时候,最简单的答案反而是正确的
Sometimes,the easiest answer is the right one.
我不管这事儿有没有可能,现在事实就是这样
I don't care if it's possible.This is what's happening.
我们还是得按流程来
We still have to follow protocol.
摩根,我是想站在你这边的
I want to be on your side here, Morgan.
但他为什么偏偏大费周章要栽赃这么一个人呢?
But why would he go to so much trouble to frame this particular guy?
天哪,奥兹,我也不确定 咱们找到他,当面问清楚吧
Gosh, Oz, I'm not sure.Let's find him and ask him.
好了,够了
All right, enough.
目前为止,在事实给出其他答案之前
For now, we keep all investigative pads wide open
我们不排除任何的可能性
until the facts tell us otherwise.
去陪你的孩子吧,手♥机♥不要离身
Go be with your kids.Keep your phone close.
第11警♥察♥分局
她就快被压垮了,毕竟不是警♥察♥
The stress is getting to her.She's not a cop.
她当初肯定没料到要卷进这种事里
She certainly didn't sign up for this.
赛琳娜,别说了
Selena, stop.
亚当,她说过不行
Adam, she said no.
什么不行?
Said no to what?
这份工作,当初我给她这份工作时,是我逼她接受的
The job. When I offered it to her,I pushed her into it.
我承诺她只要她来当顾问我就会帮她查罗曼的案子
I promised to help her with the Roman case if she came on as a consultant.
你为什么现在跟我说这些?
Why are you telling me this now?
因为是我把她推到这种境地的!
Because I put her in this position!
不对,你是给了她一个机会
No, you gave her an opportunity.
你当初让她加入是正确的
You did the right thing by bringing her on.
我们需要她
We need her.
如果她不听指挥,真出了什么事
If she goes rogue and something happens,
或许我只能让她退出这个案子了
maybe I just take her off the case.
你相信我吗?
You trust me?
你明知故问
You know I do.
那好,我相信她
Well, I trust her.
要不要我来接手?
Would you like me to take over?
现在所有活儿都干完了,这才到我真正发挥的时候呢
Now that all the work is done,that's when I really shine.
没事的,我能应付
It's okay. I'm good.
你确定?
Are you?
是罗曼的事,我感觉他们快找到他了
It's Roman.I think they're getting pretty close to finding him.
如果他们找到他了会怎么样?
What happens if they find him?
如果他们找不到他又会怎么样呢?
What happens if they don't find him?
为了伊娃,我真的很想找到他
I just really want this for Ava.
要是没问题的话,我晚点再吃
I'll eat later if that's cool.
等等,你要去哪儿?
Wait, where are you going?
凯莎要叫几个人去家里聚聚
Keisha's having a few people over.
哦
Oh!
该吃晚饭啦,要知道,我还正在长身体的年纪
It's dinner time.You know, I'm still a growing boy.
好啦,晚饭很快就好啦
Okay, it'll be ready soon.
今天确实不太适合去聚会,因为我们今晚要过家庭夜
It's not a really great day for that 'cause we're having family night tonight.
又要搞啊?咱们连过差不多一周了
Again?We've been doing this for like a week now.
妈妈,我不是傻瓜,我知道肯定有什么事不对劲
Mom, I'm not stupid.I know something's going on.
我来摆餐具吧
I'll set the table.
饼干在哪里?
Where are the cookies?
呃,饼干?
Uh, the cookies?
这没什么要紧的
It doesn't matter
因为我们得先把正餐吃了,哪还顾得上想饼干的
because we eat our growing food before we even think about cookies.
注:阿育吠陀(Ayurveda)是源于古印度的传统医学体系,至今已有约 5000 年历史,
被誉为“世界上最古老的有记载的完整医学体系之一”,
阿育吠陀体系认为一小份甜点可以为消化系统做好准备
The Ayurvedic system believes that a small portion of dessert
以更好地进行营养吸收和消化...
sets up the digestive system for...
我等着呢
I'll wait.
嗯,你就等着吧
Yeah, you'll wait.
嘿
Hey.
当然了,你一点都不傻
Of course you're not stupid.
而且没错,我们确实需要聊聊
And yes, we need to talk,
但能不能等我们私下里再谈呢?拜托了
but can we do it when we have a little bit more privacy, please?
好
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨,摩根
Hi, Morgan.
嘿
Hey.
你有收到我的短♥信♥吗?
Did you get my text?
没有?
No?
我们要去派对?
We're going to a party?
这是在开什么玩笑?
You've got to be kidding me!
呃
Eh...
太妃糖小子
这到底是个什么鬼派对?
The hell kind of party is this?
杰森在给他旗下一位艺人办专辑发布会
Jason's hosting an album release for one of his artists.
他说他实在没法脱身,不过他很乐意在这儿跟咱们谈谈
He said he couldn't get out of it,but he's happy to talk to us here.
虽然怪异但还算能让我们接受
Let's just take the weird win.
怪异的还有这些面具看起来都像是游戏设计师?
Weird like these masks look kind of like the Game Makers.
我记下了
Duly noted.
有没有哪款面具让你一眼看中的
Is there a mask that speaks to you
还是我帮你挑一个更贴合你气质的?
or would you like me to match one to your aura?
我想说的是,我已经听到我的面具在“召唤”我了
I tell you what,this one right here is yapping at me,
我觉得你还是找一个适合他气质的
but I think you should match his aura.
不用了,没那个必要
No, that would not be necessary.
好,不用拘谨
yeah. Go nuts.
嗯-哼
Uh-huh.
全情投入,对
Really get in there, yep.
对,就是这个,搞定了
Yeah, bingo. Nailed it.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
摩根,你得集中注意力,我们还得找到杰森
Morgan, I need you to focus.We still have to find Jason.
我没走神啊,而且我已经找到他了
I am focused, and I already found him.
他就站在那堵19岁女孩的人墙前面
He's right over there in front of that wall of 19-year-olds.
警探们,多谢你们专门赶来
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表