剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
A lot. Okay, well, that explains the steam burns.
当过氧化氢遇到酵母
When hydrogen peroxide meets yeast,
会产生很多氧气和热气
it produces a lot of oxygen and a lot of heat.
氧气会形成棒透了的泡沫
The oxygen forms a fabulous foam,
过氧化氢的浓度越高 爆♥炸♥威力就越大
and the higher the peroxide percentage, the bigger the boom.
这也就能解释托莉的车上为何没有血迹
It also explains the lack of blood in Tori's car.
应该都被过氧化氢清干净了
The peroxide would have cleaned it up.
你在影片中说托莉是自找的 为什么
In the video, you said Tori asked for it. Why?
她偷了我的活升蛋白粉
She stole my L3 protein powder.
「生活 欢笑 提升」
Live Laugh Lift.
我本来要替他们做独家宣传的
I was supposed to do an exclusive promo for them.
我是全国唯一在活升蛋白粉上市前 就拿到宣传合作的内容创作者
I'm the only content creator in the country to get L3 before the launch.
这本来会为我的频道带来大量流量
It was gonna bring a ton of traffic to my channel,
但托莉在我拍摄前把蛋白粉偷走了
but Tori stole the powder before I could film it.
她为什么要做这种事
Why would she do that?
可能是因为她自己的频道经营不善
Probably because her own channel wasn't doing so well,
所以她想破坏我的频道
so she wanted to sabotage mine.
那些笨蛋制♥造♥的那个蠢恶作剧 有可能会害死托莉
Those morons could've killed Tori with that dumb prank,
但我不认为对她开枪的是他们 我认为另有其人
but I don't think they shot her. I think someone else did.
你看 红色染料和轮胎痕迹 一直延伸到那堆杂草里
Look, red dye and tire tracks extend down into those weeds.
我认为托莉就是在这里中枪的
I think this is where Tori was shot.
不知道是谁会想要做这种事
Wonder who would've wanted to do that.
我们回车上吧 我来发布全境通缉
Let's get back to the car. I'll put out a BOLO.
等一下
Hold on… …one second.
你刚刚是想要追一辆跑车吗
Did you just try and chase after a sports car?
那是本能反应
It was an instinct.
你的本能反应是你能追上 一辆双涡轮V8引擎的车
Your instinct was that you could catch up to a twin-turbo V-8?
摩根 -这可能是我一生中最棒的一天
Morgan. -This might be the best day of my life.
我要谢谢你送我这么棒的礼物
I just wanna thank you for that beautiful gift.
好啦
Okay.
我们不知道你会提早回家
We didn't know you'd be home early.
我看得出来 这是什么
Clearly. What is this?
花生果酱三明治
Oh, a PB and J.
饼干不算是土司
Cookies are not bread.
空中巡逻队正在找人 所以我有点时间
Argh. Air patrol's out looking for a guy, so I got a little time.
太酷了 你应该要求一起飞的
That's so cool. You should have asked for a fly along.
我比较喜欢在陆地上呕吐
I prefer to do my barfing on land.
艾略特 你可以去把你妹妹抱来吗
Hey, uh, Elliot, can you go grab your sister?
我以为你要请保姆
I thought you were hiring a babysitter.
麻烦你把她抱过来好吗
Can you just go get her?
拜托你 你是她在这世上最喜欢的人
Please? You're her favorite person in the whole wide world.
我知道你那么说只是想操弄我
I know you're just saying that to manipulate me.
有用吗
Is it working?
有 但只因为那是真的 她是艾略特的超级粉丝
Yes, but only because it's true. She's a big Elliot fan.
我们不都是吗 -他还可以啦
Aren't we all? -Mmm. He's all right.
恶心
Argh. Gross.
我想顺道回家的另一个原因
The other reason I wanted to swing by home was
是告诉你我今天早上找到亚瑟了
to let you know that I tracked down Arthur this morning.
那个认识我爸的人
The guy who knows my dad?
他知道他在哪里吗
Does he know where he is?
不知道 但他同意把他的背包给我
No, but he did agree to give me his backpack.
好 我们去拿吧 -等一下
Okay, let's go get it. - Hey… …hold on a second.
我们还没约好时间或地点
We haven't figured out a time or a place yet,
但等我们约好 我就会去拿
but when we do, I will get the backpack.
我不能跟你去 -不行
I can't go with you? -No.
为什么 -我们连这家伙的来历都还没搞清楚
Why not? -We don't even know who this guy is.
我不会让他接近你 不行 这…
I'm not letting him anywhere near you. No.
可是妈 如果他有情报或… -伊娃
But, Mom, what if he has information or… -Ava.
我不是在跟你商量
It's not a negotiation.
好吧
Okay.
有消息我会通知你
I'll keep you posted.
菲尼亚斯的橘色蓝宝坚尼并不难找
Phineas's orange Lamborghini wasn't hard to find.
公路巡警一小时前在文图拉逮到他
Highway patrol picked him up in Ventura an hour ago.
他目前什么都没说
So far he's had nothing to say.
守口如瓶可能是他这阵子做过最聪明的事
Keeping his mouth shut is probably the smartest thing he's done in a while.
我没打扰到你们吧
I'm not interrupting, am I?
没有 奥兹和卡拉戴克警探 要让菲尼亚斯紧张一下
No, Detectives Oz and Karadec are letting Phineas sweat a bit
再开始侦讯
before starting their interrogation.
很好 那佛瑞斯特警探会有个空档
Good. So Detective Forrester has a minute.
希望你不介意 但我在你桌边停了一下 忍♥不住就拿了
I hope you don't mind, but I stopped at your desk and I couldn't resist.
不介意 本来就是要请大家吃的
No, that's what they're there for.
我加入警队前从来不喜欢吃甜食
I never had a sweet tooth… …until I joined the force.
现在我一天不吃糖就活不下去
Now I can't go a day without having sugar.
是说 还有更糟的习惯
Oh, well, there is worse habits.
没错 有些习惯对你的工作很有帮助
True, and there's some habits that serve you well on your job.
我看过你的档案 警探
I saw your file, Detective.
你有考虑过参加警佐考试吗
Have you ever considered sitting for the sergeant's exam?
有 我有想过 但就只是想想
Y-Yeah, I thought about it, but nothing serious.
你应该去考的 我有个朋友以前是考试评量员
You should. I have a friend that used to be a test assessor.
他可以给你建议 给你正确的学习材料
He can give you tips, get you the right study materials.
太好了 但我在这里很开心…
That's great, but you know, I'm really happy here and--
你当然开心 但有机会了解一下 提升格局的机会不会有任何坏处
No, of course you are, but it never hurts to be curious about broadening your horizons.
我相信索托警督会同意的
I'm sure Lieutenant Soto would agree.
我同意 -很高兴听到你这么说
I do. -I love to hear it.
我去安排 -谢谢
I'll set it up. -Thank you.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
没什么 他们还没开始侦讯
Nothing. They haven't started the interrogation yet,
但我很高兴你来了 摩根
but I'm glad you popped in, Morgan.
我希望我们能坐下来谈谈 看看…
I was hoping we could sit down and have that talk and see--
你知道吗 我…太好了
Ye… Oh. You know what, I-I… Great.
但我不行 因为我得处理这件事 所以…
I can't though 'cause I gotta give this my attention, so later.
也许现在有人能告诉我这是怎么回事
Maybe someone can tell me what this is about.
或许晚点吧
Maybe.
没问题
Of course.
我们来谈谈托莉诺兰 -谁
Let's talk about Tori Nolan. -Who?
你枪杀并弃尸在池塘里的记者
The reporter you shot and then dumped in a pond.
我们认为你发现她被安插在你家
We're thinking you found out she was embedded at your house.
你担心她会刊登相关报导 所以你把她除掉了
You were worried about the story she'd run, and so you got rid of her.
你是说达拉
You mean Darla?
所以你熟悉细节 但不知道名字
So the details are familiar but not the name.
我不知道那会是达拉
I d-didn't know that was Darla.
我真的不知道她是记者
I-I definitely didn't know that she was a reporter.
她来云端屋做什么 -我们也在思考同样的事
Why was she at Cloud House? -We were wondering the same thing,
但后来我们看了你的财务状况
but then we had a look at your financials.
20万美元的跑车
$200,000 sports car.
在伊比萨四季酒店住过几次
Several stays at the Ibiza Four Seasons.
你让孩子们辛苦工作 他们的薪水比他们带来的进帐少很多
You work the kids hard, pay them way less than they're earning,
然后自己独吞所有利润
then skim all the profits for yourself.
听起来很有报导价值
That sounds like a story to me.
我从创作者那里拿的钱 都是他们的食宿费
Any money that I take from the creators is for their room and board.
对 每个人每个月五万
Right. 50K a month each.
好像有点贵 对吧 菲尼亚斯
Seems a bit steep, doesn't it, Phineas?
即使以洛杉矶的标准来看也是
Even by Los Angeles standards.
我要插播一下 -什么
I gotta do a quick mic pop. -A what?
我得看一下他的手表
I need to see his watch.
手表 麻烦了
Watch, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
检查一下接合处 那里腐蚀了 看到了吗
Check out the joints. There's corrosion in there, you see that?
钛跟浓缩过氧化物接触 就会导致这种结果
That's what happens when titanium comes in contact with concentrated peroxide.
爆♥炸♥后 托莉全身都是过氧化物 菲尼亚斯
Ooh. You see, after the explosion, Tori was covered in that, Phineas,
当你把她的尸体从驾驶座移走时
and you must have gotten a good bit of it on yourself too
你身上一定也沾到了不少
when you moved her body from the driver's seat.
在拉寇儿和恶作剧哥引爆了泡沫炸♥弹♥后 你上了她的车
You were in Tori's car after Raquel and Prénkz foamed it.
是你对她开枪 然后移走她的车
You're the one who shot her and then moved the car.
我移♥动♥了尸体 但我发誓我没有杀她
I moved the body, but I swear I did not kill her.
到处都是泡沫
There was so much foam everywhere.
我到池塘边才发现她中枪了
I had no idea that she was shot until I got to the pond.
如果你没杀她 为什么要移♥动♥尸体
If you didn't kill her, why'd you move the body?
因为我会失去房♥子的租约
Because I'd lose the lease on the house.
房♥东这几个月来一直想赶走云端屋
Landlord's been trying to evict Cloud House for months.
邻居讨厌我们 如果我们被赶走
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表