剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
当新成员加入团队时 总会有一些成长痛楚
You know there's always some growing pains when a new person joins a team.
我只记得我加入团队时非常开心
I remember nothing but absolute delight when I came on board.
(前情提要)
你们可能听说了我本来要角逐警监的位子
You may have heard that I was up for the captain's chair.
看来你们甩不掉我了
Turns out you're stuck with me.
我是尼克瓦格纳 你们新到任的警监
Nick Wagner. Your new captain.
你现在为什么这么冷静 我讨厌这样
Why are you being so cool, right now? I hate this.
我很生气 应该是我才对
I'm pissed. It should have been me.
用没有保护的嘴唇喝沙士 你疯了
Root beer on an unprotected lip? You're a madman.
她压力太大了
The stress is getting to her.
她擅自行动 出了事… 她又不是警♥察♥
She goes rogue and something happens… She's not a cop.
你还好吗
You okay?
我说过那是完全符合规定的一枪 政风处会还我清白的
I told you it was a clean shot. IA will clear me.
我不担心你的警徽 我担心的是你
I'm not worried about your badge. I'm worried about you.
我听到一些谣言 你不服权威
I just heard some rumors you don't respond positively to authority.
有时候我都忘了有人照顾我的感觉
Sometimes I forget what it's like to have somebody looking out for me.
明天见 吉洛里
See you tomorrow, Gillory.
有消息吗 -我们找到罗曼了
Hey, any news? - We found Roman.
我现在传一张照片给你 -那不是罗曼
I'm sending you a photo now. - That's not Roman.
听着 罗曼要我盯着你和伊娃 确保你们两个没事
Roman asked me to put eyes on you and Ava, just to make sure you two were okay. Actually let myself believe that he didn't abandon us.
我现在还是相信
I still believe that.
亚瑟 我要那个背包
Arthur, I want that backpack.
你真的觉得袋子里的东西
So, you think that whatever's in that bag
会给你答案 而不是更多问题
will give you answers and not just more questions?
真奇怪 你看到了吗
Huh. That's weird. You see that?
无法恢复正常
It's not coming back.
我去看看
I'ma go check it out.
目前都没问题
All clear so far.
没事吧 你在哪里
We good? What's your 20?
基地 我们有一名警卫倒下
Base, we got a guard down.
《潜能探案组》
第二季第七集
(亚瑟)
早安 -摩根 你跟伊娃还好吗
Good morning. -Morgan, hey, hey. Are you and Ava okay?
对 我们很好 怎么了吗
Yeah, we're good. What's up?
我就直接问了 你又找人跟踪我了吗
I'ma ask you straight up. You have somebody following me again?
什么 没有 你在说什么
What? No. What are you talking about?
我不知道 我觉得过去几天有人在跟踪我
I don't know. I think someone's been on my tail the past few days.
也许没什么
Maybe it's nothing.
亚瑟 如果你觉得自己可能有危险 你应该报♥警♥
Arthur, if you feel like you might be in danger, you should call the police.
不 我不认为那是个好主意
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
罗曼不太喜欢警♥察♥ 记得吗
Roman wasn't too keen on the cops, remember?
这跟罗曼有什么关系
What does this have to do with Roman?
那正是我想搞清楚的
That's what I'm trying to figure out here.
我是说…
I mean…
他背包里的东西有让你查出什么线索吗
Were you able to learn anything about what was inside that backpack of his?
还没有
No, not yet.
好吧 听着 或许你该暂时把背包藏起来
All right, well, look, maybe you should just hide the bag for now,
因为罗曼在躲的人 可能不希望里面的东西外流
'cause whoever Roman's running from might not want what's inside getting out.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
听到了 我得挂了 好吗
Yeah. Hey, I gotta go, okay.
好 听着 你和伊娃小心点 好吗
All right, well, look, just be careful, all right, you and Ava.
提高警觉
Keep your head on a swivel.
你也是
You too.
我和伊娃在家没戴手套 会有问题吗
Ava and I didn't glove up at home. Is that gonna be a problem?
除非你们认为 你们可能是罗曼失踪案的嫌犯
Only if you think you two might be suspects in Roman's disappearance.
我想你可以排除我们了
I think you can count us out.
袋子里没有任何眼熟的东西
And nothing in the bag look familiar?
有印象吗 -没有
Rang any bells? -No.
而且罗曼不太喜欢执法人员
Also, Roman's not a huge fan of law enforcement,
所以可以请你们保密这件事吗
so if we could just keep this between us.
我们会的
We'll keep the circle small.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What's going on?
只是在重温一个旧案子
Just revisiting an old case.
出现了一桩颇受瞩目的案子 我要这两个人去办
Call came in pretty high profile. I want these two on it.
去吧 这里交给我
Go, I got this.
把门关上
And close the door.
她上周才抵达
She only arrived here last week.
她有名字吗
She have a name?
《靠在窗台上的年轻女孩》
Young Girl Leaning On A Windowsill.
你们一直说她 但你们说的是一幅画 对吧
You guys are saying she a lot. We are talking about a painting, right?
林布兰在16♥4♥5年画的一幅作品
Painted by Rembrandt in 16♥4♥5.
直到昨晚 她都和其他荷兰大♥师♥的作品摆在这里
Up until last night, she was here with our other Dutch masters.
「这幅亲密的肖像 捕捉了人类表情转瞬即逝的时刻」
"This intimate portrait captures the most fleeting moments of human expression."
抱歉 我错过了
Sorry, I missed it.
我们需要所有有权限的博物馆员工名单
We'll need a list of museum employees, anyone with access.
没问题 那我应该打给佛斯特夫妇 由我亲自通知他们
Of course. Then I should call the Fosters, so they hear it from me.
佛斯特夫妇
The Fosters?
琳达和葛瑞格佛斯特 把林布兰的画借给我们
Linda and Greg Foster loaned us the Rembrandt.
知道它值多少钱吗
Any idea how much it's worth?
他们几年前在拍卖♥♥会上 应该花了超过两千万
I believe they paid over 20 million at auction a few years ago.
我去拿清单给你们 -谢谢
I'll get you that list. -Thank you.
我们是重案组 对吧
Uh, we are Major Crimes, right?
我看不出这有什么大不了的
I'm not really seeing what's major about this.
窃取大型艺术品可处十年徒刑
A theft of major artwork carries a penalty of up to 10 years
检察官会以持有 共谋 非法侵入罪名起诉你
before the DA attacks on possession, conspiracy, breaking and entering.
怎么了 你比较喜欢尸体吗
Why? You prefer a dead body?
不 我只是观察到一个真正失踪的女孩 得不到这种待遇
No, I've just seen actual missing girls get less attention.
不管你喜不喜欢 今晚所有新闻媒体都会报导这件事
Well, like it or not, every news outlet's gonna run with this story tonight.
警监可能不希望这件事让我们颜面扫地
The captain's probably trying to keep this thing from blowing up in our faces.
有个警卫说烟雾太浓 她看不清小偷的长相
One guard said there was too much smoke for her to get a look at the thief.
第二名警卫头部受到重击 但我听说他应该不会有大碍
Second guard took a blow to the head, but I hear should be okay.
这就是小偷的入口
So this is our point of entry?
对 就我们所知 也是出口
Yeah, and exit as far as we can tell.
不管这是什么 我们都送去实验室检验了
We had whatever this is sent over to the lab for testing.
催他们尽快处理 并且看能不能拿到
Well, put a rush on the results and see if we can get a log
过去几周的访客纪录 -好
of visitors the past few weeks. -Okay.
小偷从这里进来 但林布兰的画在很远的地方
So the thief entered here, but the Rembrandt's all the way over there.
大部分的小偷都不喜欢 像酷爱饮料男一样破墙而入
Most thieves prefer not to bust through the wall like the Kool-Aid Man.
好 所以这个人花时间切开这扇窗户
Okay, so this person took the time to cut out the window,
丢一条绳子下来 从这里滑下去
toss down a rope, slide down right here.
然后从维梅尔 卡拉瓦乔 透纳 鲁本斯 德拉克洛瓦
And then just walks right by Vermeer, Caravaggio, Turner, Rubens, Delacroix,
和哥雅身边走过 你知道这些画值多少钱吗
and Goya? Do you have any idea how much all of those are worth?
我相信你会告诉我
I'm sure you're going to tell me.
比林布兰的画贵多了
A lot more than the Rembrandt.
如果这次抢案是为了钱
If this heist was about money,
小偷会拿走最值钱的画
the thief would have taken the most valuable piece he could.
我们的小偷该知道 这幅哥雅才是真正的头奖
Our guy would have known that this Goya was the real jackpot.
也许他们没做功课
Maybe they didn't do their research.
这桩窃案的每个细节都是计划好的
Every single detail of this thing was planned.
是说看看画框内侧接缝的完美直线
I mean, look at the frame, that perfectly straight line down the inside seam.
移除这幅画需要精准度和时间
Removing this canvas took precision and time.
有人想要这幅画是有原因的
Somebody wanted this painting for a reason.
不管小偷是谁 他们不是为了钱
Whoever the thief was, they were not in it for the money.
这是私人恩怨
This was personal.
他们要的是她
They wanted her.
要两千两百万
Did you say 22 million?
对 但如果摩根是对的 我们需要进一步了解林布兰
Yeah, but if Morgan's right, we need to find out more about the Rembrandt
才能查出可能是谁拿走的 还有他们真正的动机是什么
to figure out who might have taken it. And what their real motivation was.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这里是重案组吗
Is this Major Crimes?
你一定是伊斯曼先生 我是瓦格纳警监 我们通过电♥话♥
You must be Mr. Eastman. I'm Captain Wagner, we spoke on the phone.
当然 叫我瑞斯就可以了
Of course, please, call me Rhys.
瑞斯今天早上从墨西哥市飞过来 帮我们寻找失踪的女孩
Rhys flew in from Mexico City this morning to help us find our missing girl.
对 我本来有卡萝的《受伤的桌子》的 线索 但后来没了下文
Yeah, I had a lead on Kahlo's La Mesa Herida, but… it didn't pan out.
你能怎么帮我们
Uh, help us how?
我是艺术品协寻专家 专门寻回遗失 失踪或失窃的艺术品
I'm an art recovery specialist. I recover lost, missing, or stolen art.
把所有资讯都塞进职称里了 对吧 还真有帮助
They cram all the info right there in the title, huh? That's helpful.
你是哪位 -吉洛里是我们的顾问
And you are? -Gillory works with us as a consultant.
没错 而且我真心觉得 这幅画不需要请人飞过来
She does, and she really feels as though this painting has enough attention
就已经够引人注目了
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表