剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
You too.
就这样 -什么就这样
That's it? -What's it?
你的调情技巧太烂了 -上车
Your flirt game is the worst. -Get in the car.
你得练练了
You gotta work on that.
是啊 塔希提
Yeah. Tahiti.
慢着 我们不是 好吧 她走了
Hold on, we're not... Okay. And she walked away.
她疯了 我们不去塔希提
She's lost her marbles. We're not going to Tahiti.
你知道我在想什么吗 类似大峡谷
You know what I was thinking? Something like the Grand Canyon
或者俄勒冈中部
or Central Oregon.
我们还没去过
Haven't done that.
我理解你的好意
I appreciate the gesture,
但艾娃和我年纪太大了玩不了这个游戏
but Ava and I are too old for this game.
克洛伊还需要几年时间
And Chloe's gonna need a couple more years.
找到了一张大卫·罗伊·佩克的照片
Found a photo of David Roy Peck.
来自两年前在康涅狄格州的酒驾案
From a DUI in Connecticut from two years ago.
是我们要找的人吗
This is our guy?
看来画像有点偏差
Looks like the sketch was a little off.
也许不是 -什么意思
Maybe not. -What do you mean?
我刚刚和位于纽约上州的
I just spoke with the rehab facility
康复中心通话
in Upstate New York
大卫·罗伊·佩克在那里隔离了
where David Roy Peck has been in lockdown
四个月多了
for the past four months.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
不管是谁在和我们玩游戏
Whoever is playing games with us,
那个人不是大卫·罗伊·佩克
it isn't David Roy Peck.
那这个人到底是谁
Well, then who the hell is this guy?
你好
Hello.
摩根 我知道他在哪里
Morgan, I know where he is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
罗曼 他还活着
Roman. He's alive.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表