剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
他喜欢猴子
That he likes monkeys.
摩根 我们得快一点
Morgan, we gotta hustle.
不到一小时炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
Less than an hour before a bomb might go off,
我们还是不知道玛雅在哪里
and we still have no idea where Maya is.
目前我们只知道马修克拉克
So far all we've learned about Matthew Clark
在当地医院当志工
is he volunteers at the local hospital.
他说他昨晚在看书 对吧 -对 那不算最好的不在场证明
He said he was reading last night, right? -Yeah, not the best alibi.
或许那不是不在场证明
So maybe it wasn't an alibi.
或许那是线索
Maybe it's a clue.
这本书上下颠倒了
This one's upside down.
是关于一个拯救世界的人 斯坦尼斯拉夫彼得罗夫
It's about the man who saved the world, Stanislav Petrov.
请给我最简短的版本
Please give me the shortest possible version.
彼得罗夫是冷战时期的苏联上校
Petrov was a Soviet colonel during the Cold War.
他负责一个核子警报系统
Was in charge of a nuclear warning system
误侦测美国发射了一枚飞弹
that falsely recorded a missile launched by the United States.
(结束这个世界 故障 )
如果彼得罗夫上报了警报 就会引发核子战争
If Petrov had reported the alert, it would have started that nuclear war.
好 我懂了 他在传达讯息给我们
Okay, I get it. He's sending us a message,
但没有把书架整理好并不算犯罪
but I mean, it's not exactly a crime to improperly shelve your books.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我是说我们得放了马修 继续寻找玛雅跟德瑞克
I'm saying we have to let Matthew go and keep searching for Maya and Derek.
什么 你疯了吗 -摩根 我们没有证据
What? Are you insane? -Morgan, we don't have any evidence.
不 这不再是游戏 情况加剧了
No, it's not a game anymore. This is about escalation.
他在告诉我们这是一场战争
He's telling us this is war.
那就看谁先眨眼 让步了
Until one of us blinks.
再让我看一次玛雅的影片
Let me see that video of Maya again.
你认为我们漏掉什么了吗 -对 调出玛雅的影片
What, you think we missed something? -Yeah, pull up Maya's video.
好
Okay.
对 你看她的眼睛 眨个不停
Yes, look at her eyes. They're blinking like crazy.
越战时 一名美国海军军官被捕
In the Vietnam War, a US naval officer was captured,
他们逼他传影片讯息回家
and they made him send home a video message
说他和他的战俘同伴都过得很好
saying that he and his fellow prisoners were doing just fine.
他们受到公平对待 对吧
They were being treated fairly, right?
我有足够的食物
I have adequate food.
只是他的眼球一直乱飘
Only the whole time, his eyeballs were going nuts.
我有需要时也能得到医疗照顾
And I receive medical care when I require it.
…我们为什么不能做自己 像是…
这是摩斯密♥码♥ -是摩斯密♥码♥
It's Morse code. -It's Morse code.
对 不是字母 这些是数字 看到了吗
Yeah, not letters. These are numbers.
See, 2492.
她在重复2492 -冠蓝鸦路2492号♥
She's repeating 2492. -2492 Blue Jay Way.
那是杰森在鸟街的地址
That's Jason's address in the Bird Streets.
玛雅要我们去那里
So Maya's telling us to go there,
但我们已经搜索过杰森家了
but we already conducted a sweep of Jason's house.
即使他们录下这段影片时她在那里
Even if she was there when they recorded this video,
现在她也不在那里了
she's certainly not there now.
或许讯息不是玛雅传的
So maybe the message isn't from Maya.
我没事 我很好…
我觉得是他要传讯息给我们
I think he's sending us this.
我觉得我不应该
但感觉真的很草率 对吧 为什么要我们原路折返
But that just feels really sloppy, right? Like, why-why have us double back?
他去了杰森的派对
Well, he was there at Jason's party,
或许他在那里留了东西 要我们找到
maybe he left something there for us to find.
如果是这样的话 我们就得快点找到 走吧 时间紧迫
If so, we got to find it fast. Come on. Clock's ticking.
我不会清的
I'm not cleaning that up.
希望你找到你要找的东西了
I hope you found what you were looking for.
根据他留下的码表 我们剩不到一分钟
According to the stopwatch he left, we have less than a minute.
我就说了感觉不对劲 他为什么要我们回来这里
I'm telling you this doesn't feel right. Why would he send us back here?
怎样 我需要找律师吗 -不用 我们只需要四处看看
What? Do I need my lawyer for this? - No, we just need to look around.
看什么 -我们不知道
For what? -We don't know.
要搜我家 但不知道要找什么
You need to search my place, but you don't know what you need to look for?
听着 我们可能会在这里找到 有助于我们找到玛雅的东西
Listen, we might find something here that can help us find Maya, okay?
听着 我不是想找碴 但以我个人的舒适度来说…
Look, I'm not trying to be difficult, but in terms of my own comfort--
兄弟 我们的时间有点紧迫 帮助我们对你也有好处
Hey, bud, we're in a bit of a time crunch here, so help us help you.
时间到 -什么
Time's up. -What?
这是在开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
炸♥弹♥在警方的车辆里 警督
That bomb was in one of your cars, Lieutenant.
在我们有更多情报之前 你和我们在一起还是比较安全 相信我
And until we know more, you're still safer with us. Believe me.
你们要怎么保护我 你们连自己都保护不了
How are you going to protect me? You can't even protect yourselves.
走吧
Let's go.
他要去哪里
Where the hell's he going?
杰森霍华德刚雇用了自己的私人保全
Jason Howard just hired his own private security.
我不怪他 我们很幸运车上没人
Look, I don't blame him. We're lucky no one was inside that car.
对 我们很幸运 我觉得超级幸运
Yeah, we're lucky. I'm feeling super lucky.
摩根 你需要更多时间吗
Morgan, do you need more time?
我不需要时间 我需要逮到这家伙
I don't need time. I need us to get this guy.
怎么会发生这种事
How the hell did this happen?
显然他在派对当天 在卡拉戴克的车上装了炸♥弹♥
Well, apparently, he put a bomb on Karadec's car the day of the party.
但为什么要针对我们 他从来没有针对过警♥察♥
But why come after us? He's never targeted the police before.
讯息不是给我们的 是要给杰森的
The message wasn't for us. The message was for Jason.
马修克拉克要我的车在杰森家外面爆♥炸♥
Matthew Clark needed my car to blow up outside Jason's house
这样他就不会再让我们保护他
so he'd stop letting us protect him.
我们还是不知道德瑞克在哪里
And we still have no idea where Derek is.
对 也不知道怎么找到玛雅
Yeah, or how to find Maya.
亚当 联络杰森的律师 看她会不会讲点道理 即使他不讲理
Adam, contact Jason's lawyer, see if she'll listen to reason, even if he won't.
我会去问德瑞克的最新消息
I'll get an update on Derek.
摩根 我要你回家
And, Morgan, I want you to go home.
趁现在有空 去看看你的家人 -警督…
Check on your family now while you can. -Lieutenant--
我们没有证人 证据或线索
We have no witnesses, no evidence, no leads.
一有发现 我会立刻通知你 回家去 休息一下
The minute we do, you'll hear from me. Go home, get some rest.
看起来今晚会是漫长的一夜
Looks like it's gonna be a long night anyway.
走了 开车
Go, go, go.
之前的事我很抱歉
Hey, sorry about before.
你何不让我们送你回洛杉矶
Why don't you let us give you a ride back to LA, huh?
我没跟你们说过我要去哪里
I never told you where I was going.
你的外套说了 -我喜欢蓝色
Your jacket did. -Yeah, I like blue.
听着 我们知道你不是罗曼辛奎拉
Look, we know you're not Roman Sinquerra,
你何不告诉我们为什么你要用他的名字
so why don't you tell us why you're using his name?
那得视情况而定
Well, that depends.
他们开始让洛杉矶警局在别州逮人了吗
Did they start letting LAPD make arrests out of state?
我们只想谈一谈 就这样 -对啦
We just want to talk. That's it. -Right.
一路顺风 两位警探
Have a nice drive home, Detectives.
是摩根吉洛里派我们来的
Morgan Gillory sent us.
抱歉 从没听说过这个人
Sorry. Never heard of him.
洋芋片呢
What happened to the chips?
好温馨的欢迎词
Oh. What a beautiful greeting.
鲁多在哪里 -在艾略特的房♥间
Where's Ludo? - Elliot's room.
他们还在为才艺表演练习吗
They still practicing for the talent show?
我试着跟他们讲道理 但…
I tried to talk some sense into both of them, but…
你知道他在做什么吗 -不知道
Do you know what he's doing? -No, uh-uh.
你有试着在门口偷听吗
Did you try listening at the door?
有 但我只听到 艾略特争辩创意上的分歧
Yeah, but all I heard was Elliot pushing back on creative differences.
好 好吧 看来我们明天就知道啰
Okay. All right, well, I guess we'll see tomorrow.
不 我不去 -你要去
No, I'm not going. -Yeah, you're going.
不 我不去
No, no, no. Not going.
你要去 你要支持你弟弟
You're gonna be there, you're gonna support your brother,
要支持你妈妈
and you're gonna support your mom.
这对我来说会是个很大的挑战
This is gonna be quite a challenge for me.
对 不是开玩笑的
Yeah, no kidding.
可能是学校史上最大的社交灾难
Might be the greatest social train wreck in school history.
天啊
Oh, boy.
妈 -来得正好
Hey, Mom. -Perfect timing.
小艾和我正要休息五分钟
El and I were just about to take five.
介意我加入吗 -他是你的了
Mind if I jump in? -He's all yours.
你们在排练某种袋獾的桥段吗
Wow. You guys rehearsing some sort of a Tasmanian Devil routine?
袋獾通常被描写成过动又好斗
Tasmanian devils are often depicted as hyperactive and aggressive,
但它们其实是害羞又独居的动物
but they're actually pretty shy and solitary animals,
除了觅食或交♥配♥的时候
except when feeding or mating.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是在学《乐一通》
I was just doing a little Looney Tunes thing.
明天的演出你都准备好了吗 -我会的
So, you all ready for tomorrow? - I will be.
好
Okay.
不管是什么 我等不及要看了
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表