剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
好了,我有发现
Okay, I've got something.
太阳谷的一家废车场刚上报了玛雅的车
A salvage yard in Sun Valley just reported Maya's car.
去核实一下
Go check it out.
你一到现场就立刻给我打电♥话♥
And you call me as soon as you land on the scene.
索托警督
Lieutenant Soto.
西格曼警官,内华达州那边情况如何?
Officer Sigman, how are things in Nevada?
没错,没错,就是罗曼·辛奎拉
That's right. That's right.Roman Sinquerra.
你查到什么?
What do you got?
那辆车是昨晚出现的
The car showed up last night.
我查车辆识别码的时候,看到了你们发布的全境通缉令
I saw your BOLO when I ran the VIN.
你看到是谁开进来的吗?
Did you see who brought it in?
没有,抱歉
No, sorry.
就是这一辆
This is it.
交给你们了
It's all yours.
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey. Are you okay?
我…… 我也说不好,你觉得呢?
I-I don't know. What do you think?
如果我们能从匕♥首♥上提取到杰森的指纹
If we pull Jason's prints off the dagger
再让他开口♥交♥代,或许就能找到玛雅的下落
and get him to talk,maybe we can get to Maya.
她虽然受了伤,但这不代表她已经死了
Just because she's wounded doesn't mean she isn't still alive.
摩根
Morgan.
你都听说了吧?
You heard?
对
I did.
我还收到了内华达州那边同事的消息
I also heard from our friends in Nevada.
他们来电提供了一个地址
They called with an address.
罗曼的?
Roman?
我想是的
I think so.
他们打完电♥话♥我就赶过来了,我想着你肯定想立刻动身
I came after they called.I figured you'd wanna hop in a car.
我可以开车,也就几个小时的路程
I can drive. It's just a few hours away.
不,不行,我不能走,我不能由那家伙逍遥法外还把孩子们留在这里
No, No, I'm not.I can't leave my kids here with that guy still out there.
要是你放心的话,达芙和我可以去
Daph and I can go, if you want.
对,摩根,无论你需要什么
Yeah.Whatever you need, Morgan.
这…… 这到底…… 是怎么了?
What... What is... going on?
上周我们经历了那么多事之后
After everything we went through last week,
我也把情况都告诉他们了
I filled them in too.
明白了,好的,谢谢你
Okay. Yeah, thank you.
我们一发现他就立刻给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as we have eyes on him.
是谁给他打的电♥话♥?
Who called him?
罗曼?
Roman?
不,德瑞克,玛雅的前夫,孩子的爸
No, Derek, Maya's ex, the dad.
我们带着杰森到警局的时候,他也在那儿
He was at the police station when we got there with Jason.
有人给他打电♥话♥说我们已经实施抓捕了吗?
Did somebody call him and give him a heads-up that we had made an arrest?
不会,重案组不会就正在进行的调查通知受害者家属
No, Major Crimes doesn't notify victims' families about active investigations.
可他就是知道我们会去
But he knew we were gonna be there.
我们带着杰森进来的时候,他就已经在等我们了,你还记得吗?
He was waiting for us when we came in with Jason. Do you remember?
如果不是我们告诉德里克,杰森可能杀了玛雅,那会是谁告诉他的?
If we didn't tell Derek that Jason might've killed Maya, who did?
喂
Hello.
德瑞克,我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Derek, this is the LAPD.
是关于玛雅的事
It's about Maya.
真希望我们能带来更好的消息
I wish we had better news.
是他
It was him.
你觉得那个游戏设计师给德瑞克打过电♥话♥
You think the Game Maker called Derek.
他肯定是想让德瑞克亲眼看到杰森被逮捕
He must've wanted Derek to see Jason getting arrested.
为什么?
Why?
这正是我们要查清楚的
That's what we gotta find out.
一开始,我以为他把邮件寄给我,是为了引导我去玛雅家
First, I thought he sent this to me to get my attention, to lead me to Maya's house,
但要是收到这封邮件的不止我一个人呢?
but what if I'm not the only person who got this flyer in the mail?
要是他们有钥匙的话偷取杰森的信♥用♥卡♥会相当容易
It'd be pretty easy to steal Jason's credit card if he had a key.
是他给玛雅送了那些礼物,还故意布置成是杰森送的样子
He's the one who sent Maya all those gifts and made it look like Jason did it.
他绑♥架♥玛雅的时候偷走了她的手镯
He stole her bracelet when he abducted her,
还把镯子丢进了泳池里
dropped it in the pool.
然后他离开的时候,还顺手拿走了那把凶器,
And then he grabbed the weapon on the way out.
好,但他为什么要做这一切?就只是为了陷害杰森吗?
Okay, but why do all this? Just to frame Jason?
不对,我觉得把我们引向错误方向,只是他这场“游戏”里的一部分而已
No, I think leading us in the wrong direction was only part of the game.
那么剩下的目的是什么?他的下一步会是什么?
So what's the rest? What's his next move?
是啊,你看看这些礼物
Well, look at all these gifts.
所有红色的礼物不是范思哲就是古驰
All the red ones are either Versace or Gucci.
这两个人有什么共同点?
What do those two men have in common?
他们都被谋杀了
They were murdered.
他们都被枪杀了
They were both shot and killed.
德瑞克在哪里?
Where's Derek?
你认为德瑞克是他的下一个受害人?
You think Derek is his next victim?
也不完全是
Not exactly.
继续说,我在听
Keep going. I'm listening.
不是说玛雅登记购买♥♥了一把武器吗?
The weapon that Maya supposedly registered for.
我们一直没找到
We never found it.
我觉得她根本就没买♥♥过枪
I don't think she bought a gun at all.
我觉得他是想让德瑞克以为她买♥♥了
I think he wanted Derek to think that she did.
你知道玛雅最近买♥♥了一把枪吗?
Did you know that Maya recently purchased a firearm?
什么?
What?
游戏设计师知道德瑞克会想要报复
The Game Maker knew Derek would want revenge,
所以在我们搜查过玛雅家之后,他在那里藏了一把枪
and so he placed a gun in Maya's house after we searched it.
玛雅有可能只是个诱饵,而且她可能还活着
It's possible Maya was just--Bait, and she could still be alive.
是啊,有这个可能,我们还在等玛雅后备箱里的DNA和血型检测结果
Yeah, it's possible.We're still waiting on DNA and a blood type from Maya's trunk.
是啊,希望如此,但要是她不再是"游戏"的一部分了,他就不需要她了
Yeah, I hope so.But if she's not part of the game anymore,he doesn't need her.
你看,要是我们该做的都做了
Look, if we did everything we were supposed to do.
我们是按他的规则来玩了这个游戏
We played the game.We played the game his way.
其他受害者没有一个人死了,或许他根本不是凶手
None of the other victims have died.Maybe he's not a murderer.
除非他找了别人替他行凶
Not if he got someone else to do it for him.
所以他想杀的是杰森
So it's Jason he wants dead.
我们得找到德瑞克
We gotta find Derek.
BGM:Sea Saint & Em Sherman - 《Games People Play》
这家伙一手造就了一个凶手
This guy created a murderer.
而我们还把武器亲手递到了他手上
And we put the weapon right in his hand.
德瑞克!
Derek! Stop!
停车!
Stop!
♪ 哦,人们如今玩的那些把戏啊 ♪
♪ Oh the games people play now ♪
♪ 如今日日夜夜皆是如此 ♪
♪ Every night and every day now ♪
♪ 从不对自己说的话当真 ♪
♪ Never meaning what they say, yeah ♪
♪ 心里想的不直接说 ♪
♪ Never saying what they mean ♪
♪ 哦,人们如今玩的那些把戏啊 ♪
♪ Oh the games people play now ♪
♪ 如今日日夜夜皆是如此 ♪
♪ Every night and every day now ♪
♪ 从不对自己说的话当真 ♪
♪ Never saying what they mean ♪
砂岩大道3476号♥
亨德森,内华达州
就这一间
This is it.
罗曼·辛奎拉?
Roman Sinquerra?
♪ 背弃人性 ♪
♪ Turn your back on humanity ♪
♪ 多么卑劣又可悲的耻辱 ♪
♪ What a dirty rotten shame ♪
实验室应该会在24小时内出验血报告
The lab should have the blood test results in 24 hours.
不好意思
Excuse me.
显然,你们在找我,
Apparently, you're looking for me.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表