剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
报复 这太疯狂了
Revenge. Wow, this is insane.
好吧 想杀我的德瑞克在哪里
Okay, well, where's this Derek who wants to kill me?
我们不知道 我们正在找他
We don't know. We're searching for him now.
很好 -还有玛雅
Nice. - And Maya.
在我们找到他们两人之前 我们必须提供你警方的保护
Until we find both, we need to offer you police protection.
你们有什么提议 -你家外面会安排三名警♥察♥
What are you proposing? -Three officers outside the home.
他们可以确认周围安全
They can secure the perimeter
确保德瑞克永远接近不了你
and make sure that Derek never comes near you,
或者我们也欢迎你留在这里
or you're welcome to stay here.
不 不用了 我要回家
No, no, no. I'll go home.
玛雅呢 你们觉得她还活着吗
What about Maya? You think she's alive?
希望如此 我们认为她可能只是一颗棋子
We hope so. We think she might just be a pawn.
一颗棋子 什么棋子
A pawn. In what?
一场游戏的棋子 这场游戏 会导致谋杀 而他永远不会被起诉
A game that ends in a murder he could never be charged for.
她说的是我会被谋杀 对
Oh, my murder. My murder. Right.
一切都还好吗 -这里的每个人都很好
Is everything okay? -Everyone here is doing great.
妈
Hey, Mom.
艾略特有话要跟你说 所以我现在把电♥话♥交给他
And Elliot wants to say something to you, so I'm gonna hand him the phone now.
嗨 好 学校才艺表演就在明天 我本来没有要参加
Hi, okay, so the school talent show is tomorrow, and I wasn't going to do it,
但有个小孩得了结膜炎 所以有空缺 我真的很想参加
but a kid got pink eye, so a spot opened up, and I really want it,
但我知道我们不该离开家
but I know we're not really supposed to leave the house
因为爸说那个男的在跟踪我们
just because that man Dad said is stalking us.
你想参加才艺表演 你就会得偿宿愿
Buddy, you want to do a talent show, you're gonna do that talent show.
我们何不邀请切斯特警官
Why don't we just invite Officer Chester?
真的吗 -对
Yeah? -Yeah.
你打算表演什么
So what are you gonna do?
那是个惊喜 但超酷的 我知道你一定会喜欢
Uh, that's a surprise. But it's super cool. And I know you're gonna love it.
把电♥话♥拿给你♥爸♥好吗 -好
Can you put your dad on? -Yeah.
我不能告诉你 艾略特为才艺表演准备了什么 对不起
I can't tell you what Elliot's doing for the talent show. I'm sorry.
不能告诉我是什么意思 -艾略特要我发誓保守秘密
What do you mean you can't tell me? - Elliot swore me to secrecy.
鲁多 这孩子在学校被霸凌得够久了
Ludo, the kid gets bullied enough at school.
现在他还想上台 在大家面前
Now he wants to go up on stage in front of everyone
做他觉得酷的事
and do something that he considers cool?
《贝武夫》 作者匿名
"Beowulf" by Anonymous. Dork!
「瞧 拿着长矛的丹麦人…」 -呆子
"Lo! the Spear-Danes"-- - You suck!
妈
Mom!
他会被生吞活剥的
He's gonna get eaten alive.
他不会有事的 我会帮他
He's going to be fine. I'm going to help him.
你 不 你为什么要帮他 你不适合
You? No. Why would you help him? You're not… You're not the one.
你还好吗 -有人在吗
Hey, are you doing okay? - Hello?
我会尽快回电给你
I'll call you back as soon as I can.
有人在吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
我从没进来过这种地方
I've never been in one of these rooms before.
我记得听说过
I remember hearing about people
有人会在这里承认自己没做过的事
who would confess to things they didn't do.
我一直不懂为什么
I never understood why.
但现在我来到这里 我就懂了
But now that I'm here, I get it.
这些水泥墙
These concrete walls.
玻璃
The glass.
我小时候只惹过一次麻烦
I only got in trouble once when I was a kid.
我和一些朋友在比胆量
Some friends and I were playing chicken.
我们骑脚踏车冲向彼此
We were biking right toward each other.
别眨眼
Don't blink.
转弯的话就输了
You swerve, you lose.
摩根 你得出门了
Morgan, you gotta go.
我们听说大都会公车有炸♥弹♥威胁
We heard about a bomb threat on a Metro bus.
这家伙呢 -我们相信威胁就是他造成的
What about this guy? -We believe the threat was him.
(拆弹小组)
公车上有人听到滴答声就报♥警♥了
Someone on the bus heard it ticking and called 9-1-1.
有人看到是谁留下袋子的吗 -没有
Anyone see who left the bag? -No.
公车上的监视器坏了 -炸♥弹♥在哪里
And the cameras on the bus were broken. -Where's the bomb?
没有炸♥弹♥
There wasn't one.
只有背面粘了一个随身碟的定时器
It's just a timer with a thumb drive taped to the back.
我们认出了你们在找的女人
I recognized your woman.
我没事 我很好
我觉得我不应该…
她正在唱新秩序的《怪异的三角恋》
She's singing "Bizarre Love Triangle" by New Order.
所以马修克拉克在侦讯时才会提到三角恋
That's why Matthew Clark mentioned a love triangle in his interrogation.
这段影片是什么时候录的 -我也不知道
When was this video recorded? -Wish I could tell you.
拍这段影片的人删除了所有元数据
Whoever made the video wiped all the metadata.
好极了 这代表即使我们找到德瑞克
Okay. That means even after we find Derek,
也无法用这段影片向他证明玛雅还活着
we can't use this video to prove to him that Maya's still alive.
还有更怪的 袋子里验出硝酸铵
It gets weirder. The bag tested positive for ammonium nitrate,
一种用来制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的化学物质
a chemical used in bomb making.
好 所以他要我们知道有炸♥弹♥ 只是不在这里
Okay, so he wants us to know there is a bomb. It's just not here.
我们剩不到两小时能阻止爆♥炸♥
And we have less than two hours to stop it.
「摩纳哥的海伦」 我不认得这个牌子
"Helen of Monaco." I don't recognize that brand.
这是全新的包包 这条松掉的线是怎么回事
It's a brand-new bag. What's with this loose thread?
你觉得那代表什么吗 -他设计的东西 一切都有意义
You think that means something? -Everything means something with him.
天啊
Oh, my God.
(哈啰 摩根)
我们需要知道这辆巴士何时开始行驶
We need to know when this bus started its route,
因为如果是在马修走进我们分局之后
because if it was after Matthew walked into our precinct,
他便给自己制♥造♥了最棒的不在场证明
he just gave himself the best alibi ever.
对 整个洛杉矶警局都可作证
Yeah, the entire Los Angeles Police Department.
罗曼辛奎拉
Roman Sinquerra.
我们是洛杉矶警局的 奥兹迪尔和佛瑞斯特警探
We're Detectives Ozdil and Forrester with the LAPD.
你们迷路了吗
What, you guys lost? -No.
不是 我们只想跟你谈一下
No, we just want to talk to you for a minute.
我得去个地方
I gotta be somewhere.
我错过了什么 这里一定有什么线索
What am I missing? There's got to be something here.
希望你是对的 因为我们没时间了
Yeah, well, I hope you're right, 'cause we're running out of time.
我已请技术人员紧急处理那个袋子了
I had the techs put a rush on that bag.
他们只会在包包上找到马修付钱请人
The only DNA they're gonna find on that bag is
在公车上丢掉袋子的那个人的DNA
from whoever Matthew paid to drop it on the bus,
我怀疑他有露脸
and I doubt he showed them his face.
警督一定还跟他在一起
Lieutenant must still be in with him.
给你
Here.
是奥兹
It's Oz.
有消息吗
Hey, any news?
我们找到罗曼了
We found Roman.
他不肯跟我们谈 所以我们正在跟踪他
He wouldn't talk with us, so we're tailing him now.
他在那里
There he goes.
我现在传一张照片给你
I'm sending you a photo now.
那不是罗曼
That's not Roman.
你确定
Are you sure?
当然 我跟他一起生过小孩 有仔细看过他的脸
Got a fairly decent look at the guy when we had a child together.
所以我很确定
So, yeah, pretty sure.
我这辈子从没见过那个人
I've never seen that man before in my life.
好 那我们得查出他是谁
Okay, then we need to find out who he is
还有他为什么在内华达州用罗曼的名字
and why he's using Roman's name out here in Nevada.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 交给我们 -另一件事怎么样了
Yeah, we got you. - How's that other thing?
你是说抓到那个 想淹死我最爱的同事的人吗
Oh, you mean catching the guy who tried to drown my favorite coworker?
你听到了 达芙妮
You heard me, Daphne.
我听到了 -小心点
I get it. -Just be careful.
你也是
You too.
我得挂了
Gotta go.
你还好吗
Hey, you good?
够好了
Good enough.
你还要我说什么 -你可以从可靠的不在场证明开始
What more do you want me to say? -You could start with a solid alibi.
这座城市里不可能只有我一个人 会待在家里看书
I can't be the only person in this city who stays at home to read.
只有一个人涉嫌绑♥架♥四个人 包括我的同事
Only one suspected of abducting four people, including one of my own.
尽管去查我的银行帐户 我的车 你们甚至可以搜我的公♥寓♥
Go ahead, check my bank accounts, my car. Hell, you can search my apartment.
你同意我们在无搜索票的状况下 搜索你的公♥寓♥
You consent to a warrantless search of your place?
请便
Knock yourselves out.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I've got nothing to hide.
如果没有东西可找 他不会让我们进那间公♥寓♥
He wouldn't let us in that apartment if there wasn't something to find.
我们检查了楼上 楼下和房♥子两侧
We checked the units above, below and on either side.
没有发现任何爆裂物 你们可以进去了
No trace of any explosives. You're good to go.
拜托 这个人想告诉我什么
Come on. What's this man trying to tell me?
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表