剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
这个房♥间是历史的一部分 丹尼为什么要隐瞒这件事
This room is part of history. Why would Danny want to hide that from the world?
就跟他开始被鬼缠身时 没有离开的原因一样
Well, the same reason he didn't leave when he started being haunted.
这里一定有什么让他值得待下来的东西
Gotta be something in here worth sticking around for.
像这个吗
Like this?
对 那个应该够格 -那才有资格叫做宝石
Oh, yeah, that would do it. -Speaking of gems.
这是唯一没有被灰尘覆盖的东西
It's the only thing not covered in dust.
有传言说 当麦蒂抓到戴许和他的情妇在一起时
There is a rumor that when Maddie caught Dash with his mistress,
他试图用一条钻石项链补偿她
he tried to make it up to her with a diamond necklace.
如果那些钻石是真的… -是真的
If those diamonds are real-- -They're real.
其价值足以让人谋财害命
They'd be worth enough to kill for.
要来一瓶吗
Hey, want some of this?
我想我们该休息一下
I figure we deserve a little unwind
顺便等着看你发现的那条项链是真是假
while we wait to see if that necklace you found is real.
让沙士沾到未受保护的嘴唇 你疯了
Root beer on an unprotected lip? You're a madman.
我会慢慢喝 -我让你觉得丢脸了吗
I'll take it slow. -Did I shame you into that?
不 不会 是时候了
No, no, it was time.
连胜终有结束的时候
All winning streaks have to come to an end.
现在是这种状况吗
Is that what we're calling it?
没关系 我用罐子喝就好
It's okay. I'll take the can.
你是戴许和麦蒂的粉丝吗
Hey, you a Dash and Maddie fan?
好的 我是
Yeah, I was.
这些血淋淋的细节让我有点失望
Little disappointed in all the gory details.
对 这不算是背书婚姻是件美事的案例
Yeah, this case isn't a ringing endorsement for marriage.
你结过婚吗
Ever been?
结婚 没有
Married? No.
不是啦 婚礼很棒 很温馨
No. No, I mean, weddings are great. There's… It's very sweet.
我懂 我只是…
I get it. I just…
对大家来说是件好事
It's good for people. I just…
上法庭 文书作业
The whole courthouse and the paperwork and the…
和婚姻的永久性有点扼杀了浪漫
the permanence of it, you know, kind of kills the romance.
怎么了 -只是看出了一些端倪
Yeah? -Oh, just seeing some things.
我不认为你有
I don't think you are.
如果这是讯问… -但这不是
If this was an interrogation-- -It's not though.
这不是讯问 所以别说了
It's not an interrogation, so knock it off.
现在我知道我是对的
Well, now I know I'm right.
好 好吧 你看到了什么
Okay. Fine, what things are you seeing?
首先 你紧抓着那个罐子
Well, first of all, you're gripping that can so tight,
我担心你会把汽水喷到身上
I'm worried you're going to be wearing the soda.
按♥摩♥颈部 自我安慰 玩糖果
The neck massage, a little self soothing, fiddling with the candy.
你的眼神四处游走 就是不看我
Those eyes of yours are jumping around to everywhere but mine.
我想结婚这个话题让你有点焦虑
I think the talk of marriage is making you a little anxious.
好吧
Okay.
对 我不喜欢
Yeah, yeah, I don't like it, you know.
我的大脑就是有办法确定 关系不会维持太久
My brain has a way of making sure relationships don't last very long,
所以这个话题就到此为止吧
so let's just leave it at that.
好
Okay.
你呢 -我
What about you? -Me?
我的合约进入第四年了 目前还挺顺利的
I'm into a four-year deal that's working out pretty well.
真的吗 -真的
Really? -Yeah.
她了解我 多数时候我可以了解她
She understands me, and, for the most part, I understand her.
她很漂亮 -谢谢
She's gorgeous. -Thanks.
她有名字吗 -英格丽
She have a name? -Ingrid.
恭喜 英格丽似乎是个好对象
Well, congratulations. Ingrid seems like a real catch.
谢谢
Thank you.
真正的人类女性呢 你娶过那种人吗
What about an actual human woman? Have you ever married one of those?
差一点就娶到了
Got real close.
她几年前过世了
She passed away a few years ago.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
看来他们在找我们
Looks like they need us.
18克拉的白金瀑布 102颗枕形切割钻石
18-karat white gold waterfall, 102 cushion antique cut diamonds,
85颗法式切割钻石 总共有317克拉
85 French cut for a grand total of 317 carats.
这是知名姐妹档奥菲莉亚和约瑟芬波蒙 于1946年在巴黎设计出来的作品
Designed in Paris by celebrated sisters Ophelia and Josephine Beaumont in 1946.
口音好重
It's a strong accent.
所以是真品
So it's authentic.
根据我们的线人指出 基于珠宝本身
According to our contact, based on the piece itself,
她说价值大约一千万
she said it was worth around 10 million.
加上好莱坞悲剧结局的性感天命
That and a sexy providence with a tragic Hollywood ending
价钱翻倍了
and you, what, double the price?
差不多是那个数字
Sounds about right.
那为什么珠宝还在那里
So why was it still there?
史坦布拉特一定估过它的价值
Sternblatt must've ballparked its worth.
他为什么不把它放在银行保险箱 或试着找大亨买♥♥下它
Why didn't he put it in Fort Knox or try to find a tycoon to buy it?
那家伙是离婚律师 没有人比他更清楚
The guy was a divorce attorney. Nobody knew better than him
如果被萝兰发现 她可以拿走一半
that if Lorraine found out, she could claim half.
所以他选择把它藏在墙后
So we're thinking he opted to leave it behind the wall
直到离婚手续完成
until the divorce was final.
其他方法都太冒险了
Anything else would've been too risky.
然后他可以卖♥♥掉它 编造一个故事说他是在哪里找到的
Then he could sell it and make up a story about where he found it.
但还有别人知道项链在那里
But somebody else knew it was there,
他们计划杀了丹尼 偷走项链
and their plan was to kill Danny, steal the necklace.
直到孩子们看到夏娜假扮麦蒂 装鬼吓人
Until the kids saw Shawna being Maddie's ghost
警方迅速赶到现场
and got us down there so fast,
凶手错过时机 无法完成窃案
the killer missed the window to complete the theft.
好消息是这个人不知道项链在我们手上
The good news is this person doesn't know we have the necklace,
所以那可能是件好事…
so that could be a good…
我想丹尼睡不好
I don't think Danny was sleeping very well.
我只想要那栋房♥子
I just wanted the house.
不
No!
那个地方的能量非常不对劲
The energy in that place is very off.
你是想确保你自己有被照顾好
You're trying to make sure you're taken care of.
你知道凶手是谁 对吧
You know who did it, don't you?
对 -所以呢
Yeah. -So?
所以我们给凶手一个机会吧
So let's give 'em their window.
(律师谋杀案已逮捕嫌犯)
根据洛杉矶警局重案组警探所发现的证据
Based on evidence uncovered by detectives in LAPD's Major Crime Squad,
我们逮捕了萝兰史坦布拉特
we have arrested Lorraine Sternblatt
因为她涉嫌毒害她分居的丈夫 知名律师丹尼尔史坦布拉特
on suspicion of poisoning her estranged husband, noted attorney Daniel Sternblatt.
你一定很难过
You must be devastated.
如果能让你好过一点
If it helps to ease your mind,
那些解脱的人 再也不会感受到我们的痛苦了
those who cross over no longer feel the pain we do.
解脱这一点就是我不太确定的事
That's what I'm not so sure of. The crossing over.
我今天早上去了那里 警方把房♥子交还给我了
I went there this morning. The police released the house to me.
也许是我压力太大 但我感觉到他在那里
Maybe it's all the stress talking, but I felt him there.
能量会徘徊不去
Well, energy can linger.
但他可能会很痛苦 被困住了
But then he could be in pain, trapped.
等等 你能帮他吗
Wait. Could you help him?
当然 我会建议净化仪式
Of course. I would recommend a clearing ritual.
我只需要在屋里独处几小时
All I would need is a few hours to myself in the house.
然后我想我们就能让他安息了
And then I think we can put him to rest.
吓死你
Boo.
我认得那个表情
Oh, I know that look.
是那种「你们是谁 你们是怎么发现我的 」的表情
That's the "who are you and how did you guys figure me out" look.
搭档 你要先开始吗 -当然
Partner, you wanna start this one off? -Sure.
你知道要洗掉价值连城的钻石项链 累积数十年的污渍
Did you know to get rid of decades of tarnish from a priceless diamond necklace,
只需要一点精油就够了吗
all you need is a dab of essential oil?
我会推荐马鞭草 据说它能纾解压力
Now, I would recommend verbena. Supposedly, it's good for stress.
对 她超爱马鞭草的
Yeah, she's-she's crazy about that verbena.
当我看到那些链子上 有多枚没有氧化的指纹时
You see, when I saw a bunch of tarnish-free fingerprints on those links.
那股令人平静的味道让我相信
That very calming smell led me to believe
你一直都知道项链的事
that you knew about the necklace all along.
我想丹尼告诉你他被鬼魂缠身时
I think Danny told you that he was being haunted,
你马上就抓住了机会
and you jumped right on that opportunity.
你知道已经有人在操弄这个容易受骗的人
You knew somebody else was already gaslighting this very gullible man.
他们怎么做并不重要 你不在乎
How they were doing it didn't really matter. You didn't care.
你只需要利用他们的装神弄鬼
All you needed to do was draft off of their haunting
来捞到你的好处
and collect your paychecks.
可怜的丹尼太信任你了 所以当他发现麦蒂的项链时
Poor Danny trusted you so much that when he found Maddie's necklace,
他告诉了你
he told you about it, right?
毕竟他在这栋房♥子里做任何事 都会先征询你的意见
I mean, after all, he never made a move in this house without consulting you,
而你想出了一个杀死他的计画 -没错
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表