剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
他朝她开枪 我不知道该怎么办 他就这样朝她开枪了
He shot her. I don't know what to do. He just shot her.
他来了
He's here.
《潜能探案组》
第二季第四集
我知道 我懂 我迟到了
I know, I get it. I'm late.
老实说 我没注意到
Honestly, I didn't notice.
我被开了罚单 但这次我真的有停下来
I got a ticket, and I did stop this time.
有完全停下来吗 不尽然 那是很差劲的时间管理技巧
Was it a complete stop? Not necessarily. That's poor time management.
从你的声音听来 那算是我的错吗
By the sound of your voice, this is somehow my fault?
这张免死金牌...
This get-out-of-jail-free card--
那不是免死金牌 那是警♥察♥顾问的识别证
Not a get-out-of-jail-free card. That is a police consultant ID badge.
根本没用 我应该改回用打情骂俏这招 来避免被开罚单
It's useless. I should just go back to flirting to get out of tickets.
没有用 但至少很好玩 - 或者是不要再闯停车标志了
It doesn't work, but at least it's fun. - Or quit rolling through stop signs.
我不需要你来告诉我看到停车让行标志时
I don't need you to tell me what I should and shouldn't do
该怎么办... - 摩根 长长眼吧
with stop signs-- - Morgan. Read the room.
你们真的很不会装忙
You guys are so bad at pretending to work.
我该帮你们上一课 发生了什么事
I should put on a clinic. What's going on?
索托是警监人选 这个职位已经空了一阵子
Soto's up for captain. Slot's been open for a while.
听说她有优势
Word is she's got the inside track.
好喔 那真的很刺♥激♥
Okay, that's exciting.
那通电♥话♥是好是坏 - 我正想问你
Is that a good or a bad call? - I was just about to ask you.
不是你们想的那样 等我有消息 我会告诉你们
That's not what you all thought. When I have news, I will tell you.
你们两个 过来
You two, come.
报案中心几分钟前接到一通电♥话♥ 你们应该拿到档案了
911 had a call a few minutes ago. You two should have the file.
这是那通电♥话♥的录音档
Here's audio of the call.
他朝她开枪
He shot her.
我不知道该怎么办 他就这样朝她开枪了
I don't know what to do. He just shot her.
他来了
He's here.
调度中心追踪电♥话♥ 追查到蕊娜维耶拉的地址
Dispatch traced the call to the address of Raina Viera.
好 可能有两名受害者 一名枪手在逃 快去
Okay, we could have two victims and a shooter on the loose. Go.
蕊娜维耶拉 你报♥警♥说发生枪击案 有人闯入你家
Raina Viera, you made a call to 911 about a shooting and an intruder in your home.
没有 我已经告诉其他警员 我没有打过这种电♥话♥
No. I've already told the other officers, I made no such call!
好 我们听了那通电♥话♥ 追踪到这个地址
Okay, well, we listened to the call, and it was traced to this address.
有其他人住在这里吗 - 我一个人住
Anyone else live here? - I live alone.
没有其他人在这里 我不知道还能跟你们说什么
No one else was here. I don't know what else to tell you.
不是我打的 就这样
It wasn't me, and that's the end!
但就是你打的
Oh, except that it was.
你是说我在骗人吗
Are you calling me a liar?
不 她只是说你是古拉吉奇人
No, she's just calling you Gullah Geechee
来自东南海岸社区
from the coastal community in the southeast.
对 很美的口音 但也很罕见
Yeah, beautiful accent, but it's also very rare.
我这辈子只认识一个人有这种口音
In my life, I've only known one other person who had it. My old boss at the DMV.
她叫珀尔
Her name was Pearl.
天啊 摩根 我得开除你 女孩
Lord, Morgan. I got to fire you, girl.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你在火炬松下拍的那张照片
Oh, well, the picture over there of you under the loblolly pines
是南卡罗莱纳的原生种
that are native to South Carolina,
加上你的口音 我已经听出来两次了...
plus your accent, which I've caught twice now...
就这样
And that's it.
...算是足以证明 那通报案电♥话♥确实是你打的
...kinda prove that you did make that 911 phone call.
除非有口音是犯罪 不然你们可以离开了
Well, unless having an accent is a crime, you can go.
我们很乐意离开 女士 一旦我们厘清状况之后
We will be happy to go, ma'am, as soon as we clear this up.
你介意我们看一下你的手♥机♥吗
Would you mind if we just take a quick look at your cell phone?
我为什么要骗你们这种事
Why would I lie about calling you?
我们只想确保你的安全 仅此而已
We just want to make sure you're safe. That's it.
如果这样能让你们离开 请便
Well, if it'll make you leave, go ahead.
(近期通话 露西)
没有报案电♥话♥
No 911 call.
真奇怪 - 是啊
Weird. - Yeah.
我很快就好
Well, just real quick, for me,
不然我在回家的路上会想到抓狂
otherwise it's gonna drive me nuts the whole way home.
你的厨房♥这么漂亮
You have such a beautiful kitchen,
炉子上的平底锅怎么会是便宜货
so what's up with these cheap pans on your stove?
我也有那种平底锅
You know, I have pans like that.
我用很合理 但跟这间厨房♥不搭
That makes sense for me, but it doesn't really fit into this kitchen.
她是认真的吗 - 我们就不打扰了
Is she for real? - We're good here.
感谢你的配合
We appreciate your cooperation.
她打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 然后又否认 这代表什么意思
She makes a call to 911 and then she denies it? What does that tell you?
也许她看到了什么 但现在她不敢说
That maybe she saw something, but now she's afraid to talk.
没错 所以如果有人逼她保持沉默 我们怎么可以离开
Exactly. So if someone's pressuring her to stay quiet, how do we leave now?
因为她叫我们离开 她又没犯罪 摩根
Because she told us to get out of her house and she hasn't committed a crime.
巡警盘查了这个区域 没人看到或听到任何事
Patrol canvassed the area. No one saw or heard anything,
我的人也彻底搜查过了
and my guy swept the place.
没有他杀也没有入侵者躲在里面的迹象
There's no sign of foul play and no intruder hiding inside.
她现在很安全 - 真是松了一口气
Right now she's safe. - Oh, what a relief!
我会要求在房♥子外面安排无标记监视
I'll put in a request for unmarked surveillance outside the house.
(亚瑟艾利斯造景)
(亚瑟艾利斯造景)
罗曼要我盯着你和伊娃
Roman asked me to put eyes on you and Ava.
我真心希望你别再用我的电脑了
I sincerely wish you'd stop using my computer.
也许你应该换一个没那么容易猜到的密♥码♥
Maybe you should get a less guessable password.
看来你还在担心蕊娜维耶拉
I take it you're still worried about Raina Viera.
我当然担心 索托取得了监视许可的确有帮助
Of course I am. Soto getting surveillance approved helps.
她要求尽速处理 那花了不少力气
She fast-tracked it, which actually took some juice.
也许这是索托即将得到警监职位的征兆
Maybe it's a sign that Soto got the captain's gig.
真的吗 - 对
Really? - Yeah.
好 如果她升上警监 你会去哪里
Okay, so if she moves up to captain, where do you go?
可能会在那里当代理警督
Probably in there as acting lieutenant.
那我会跟谁搭档
Then who am I with?
其他人
Someone else.
我不想跟别人搭档 除非是奥兹或黛芬妮
I don't want to be with someone else. Unless it's Oz or Daphne.
他们两个已经是搭档了 - 我可以跟他们合作
They're already partners. - I can just work with them.
执法单位没有三人行 - 那只是缺乏想象力
There's no throuples in law enforcement. - That's just a failure of imagination.
对 听着 我懂 像你这样的脑袋 认为一切都是由混乱组织而成
Yeah. Look, I get it. A mind like yours, everything is organized chaos.
所以当你无法控制的事改变时 就会造成混乱
So when things outside your control change, it's disruptive.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
如果有过渡期 就会很顺利 我们会想出办法的
If there is a transition, it will be smooth. We'll make it work.
好吧
'Kay.
卡拉戴克
Karadec.
我们尽力了 摩根
We did everything we could, Morgan.
是吗 还不够
Did we? It wasn't enough.
黛芬妮快访查完邻居了
Daphne's finishing up with the neighbors.
目前没人看到或听到可疑的事
So far, no one saw or heard anything suspicious.
没有枪伤或其他损伤的迹象
No signs of gunshot wounds or other damage.
看来她只是跌倒撞到头
Looks like she just fell and hit her head.
蕊娜有三通露西打来的未接来电
Well, Raina had three missed calls from somebody named Lucy.
查出那是谁 - 好 没问题
Let's find out who that is. - Yeah, will do.
可疑 - 我也发现了一个可疑迹象
Huh. - I got my own "huh" down here.
是吗 你先说
Oh, yeah? You first.
蕊娜的衬衫后面有污渍 看起来不像干掉的血
Raina's got a stain on the back of her shirt. Doesn't look like dried blood.
也许是泥土 就在她背部中间
Dirt maybe, right in the middle of her back.
我不认为是她自己弄到的
I doubt she put it there.
我穿后拉链洋装的次数够多了 那个地方很难摸到
I zip myself into enough dresses. That's a tough spot to reach.
对 跟我想的一样 换你了
Yeah, my thinking exactly. Your turn.
当你准备在楼梯顶端吃东西时
Well, when you're about to eat it at the top of the stairs,
你会抓住栏杆 对吧
you grab the banister, right?
你看她手上的戒指
Look at all the rings on her hands.
应该会有抓痕 但却没有
There'd be scratches, but there's not.
所以要不是她跳楼 就是有人推她
So either she jumped or somebody pushed her.
蕊娜目击了一起凶杀案
Raina witnessed a murder and somebody killed her
有人在她讲完报♥警♥电♥话♥前就杀了她 - 犯罪现场在哪里
before she could finish reporting it. - So where's that crime scene?
根据邻居的说法 对街之前举♥行♥了一场狂野的派对
According to the neighbors, there was a wild party across the street.
我们从那里开始找起吧
Let's start there.
这个地方看起来不太妙
This place doesn't look so good.
昨晚玩得很凶喔
So, rough night?
只有几个人过来玩 - 应该是几十个人吧
Just a few people over for a hang. - You mean a couple of dozen people.
喝了点酒 情况失控了
Throw in some alcohol, things get out of hand.
也许有人离开的时候已神智不清 - 也许他们根本没有离开
Maybe someone left worse than they came. - Or maybe they didn't leave at all.
我不知道你们以为 这里发生了什么事 但...
Whoa, I don't know what you think happened here, man, but--
屋子里有枪吗 罗根
Any guns in the house, Logan?
因为我们接到你邻居的报案电♥话♥ 说有枪击事件
Because we received a 911 call from your neighbor about a shooting.
我们开始怀疑他们是不是在这里中枪的
And we're starting to wonder if maybe they got shot here.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表