剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
What about Raina? Does he look good for her murder too?
蕊娜在葛瑞塔死后不久就搬进现在的家
Well, Raina moved into her current home shortly after Greta's death.
她不可能在20多岁时买♥♥下那栋房♥子 除非她中了乐透
No way she bought that house in her 20s unless she won the lottery.
所以我们查了房♥契
Which is why we looked at the deed.
前几年 上面是麦克艾普斯的名字
The first few years, Mac Epps's name was on it.
要么是礼物 要么更像是封口费
It was either a gift or more likely a payment for her silence.
她一直保持沉默 直到失智症发作
A silence she maintained until a dementia-induced episode
让她说出真♥相♥
led her to reveal the truth.
有任何迹象显示 艾普斯知道有这个可能性吗
Any indication Epps knew that could be a possibility?
我们几天前调出黑宝石外头的监视器画面
Well, we dug up CCTV footage from outside of the Black Jewel a few days ago
发现了这个 - 那是麦克艾普斯
and we found this. - That is Mac Epps.
好的 看起来不像是友善的重逢
Yeah, doesn't look like a friendly reunion.
对 看来像是杀人动机
No, it looks like a motive for murder.
我想该去拜访黑宝石了
I think it's time to visit the Black Jewel.
我知道你的沉默不语代表了什么 摩根
I know your silences, Morgan.
我的沉默不语 没这回事
My silences? It's not a thing.
就是有
Oh, it's a thing.
你常常沉默不语
You get quiet a lot.
有家庭出现纷扰时的沉默 你会皱眉头
You got family-drama quiet, a little furrow of the brow
然后开始玩弄你的硬皮 好像你想挖出秘密一样
and you start messing with your cuticles like you're trying to dig up a secret.
有案件遇到挫折时的深默 你会咬紧下颚
There's case-frustration quiet, clenching of the jaw
你的眼睛开始扫射 好像你在用心智拆解犯罪现场
and your eyes start scanning like you're mentally breaking apart the crime scene.
还有对我生气时的沉默 那是个经典
There's the pissed-at-me quiet. That's a classic.
冷酷的眼神 鼻孔微微张开
It's a stone-cold stare and a little flare of the nostrils.
然后还有现在这种沉默
And then we've got this one right here,
代表你有话想说
which is the something-you-want-to-say quiet.
噘起嘴唇 冷漠的眼神
Pursing of the lips, distant look.
随便啦 我只是在担心索托 你不担心吗
Whatever. I'm just worried about Soto, aren't you?
你跟她谈过了吗 - 没有 我不打算跟她谈
Have you talked to her? - No. I don't plan to.
就这样 - 每个警♥察♥的心理素质都不一样
That's it? - Every cop's wired differently.
如果她想对我敞开心房♥ 她会说的
If she wanted to open up to me, she would.
好 所以你的沉默就只是 「什么都不做 什么都不说」
Okay, so your silence is just "do nothing, say nothing."
对
Yeah.
那很蠢 我不喜欢
Well, it's dumb, and I don't care for it.
又回到生气时的沉默了 - 好啦
Right back to the pissed-at-me quiet. - All right!
大家都知道我会这样
? I've been known to go ?
不打算慢下来
? Don't plan on slowing down ?
艾普斯先生不知道两位要来 所以我得问他愿不愿意见客
Mr. Epps isn't expecting you, so I have to ask him if it's okay.
可以的 因为我说可以
It's okay because I said it's okay. Okay?
好吗 - 你知道吗 别试图阻拦他
You know what? Just let him do his thing.
不然他会亮出警徽 大摇大摆的 那真的很讨厌
Otherwise he's gonna pull his badge out, get all showy. It's pretty annoying.
老大 有两位... - 麦克艾普斯
Hey, boss. We got-- - Mac Epps.
洛杉矶警局卡拉戴克警探 这是我的... - 老兄
Detective Karadec, LAPD. This is my-- - Yo, my man.
我不在乎你是谁或她是谁
I don't really care who you are or whatever she is.
我来告诉你们黑宝石的规矩
Let me tell you how we do it in the Black Jewel.
先约好时间 上班时间再来 好吗
Make an appointment, come back during office hours. Cool?
是吗 没那种事 - 先生 你不能这么做
Yeah, I don't think so. - Oh, you can't.
袭♥警♥是很严重的指控 孩子
Assaulting an officer is a serious charge, son.
我警告过你了 不是吗 我警告过他了
I tried to warn you, didn't I? I just... I just warned him.
谢谢 嗨 你好 我是摩根
Thank you. Hi. Hi, I'm Morgan.
我可以挤一下吗 - 嗨 可以
Can I scooch? - Hi. Yeah.
我是茱莉 我喜欢你这件外套
I'm Julie. I love this jacket.
女孩 我懂你 你的风格很不一般
Girl, I see you, your style is everything.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Yeah.
这是请大家吃的吗 - 你知道吗
Is this for everyone? - You know what?
我刚来时也问了同样的问题 但没人回答我
I asked the same thing when I got here and I didn't get an answer,
所以我就直接吃了 - 你就直接吃了
so I've just been going in. - You just jumped right in anyway?
一定要的 - 我也喜欢你的风格
You got to. Mm-hmm. - I like your style too.
帮我个忙 问完问题就走吧
Do me a favor. Ask your questions and go.
两个名字 葛瑞塔圣约翰 蕊娜维耶拉
Two names. Greta St. John, Raina Viera.
她们怎么了 - 她们都死了 麦克
What about 'em? - They're both dead, Mac.
葛瑞塔死了25年 悬案未破
Greta for 25 years, case still cold.
蕊娜死了36小时左右
Raina, about 36 hours or so.
你有什么要说的吗 麦克
I mean, you got anything to say about that, Mac?
没有
Nah, nothing.
有意思 因为她们两人都是你管理的
Huh. That's interesting because you managed both of them.
实际上 你在葛瑞塔遇害不久后 买♥♥了一栋房♥子给蕊娜
Matter of fact, you... you bought Raina a house shortly after Greta was murdered.
时机很可疑 你知道吗
Suspicious timing, you know?
这两件事毫无关联
One thing has nothing to do with the other.
我和蕊娜做了一笔交易 很大的一笔
I made a deal with Raina. A big one.
我用她的音乐版权交换那栋房♥子
I got the rights to her music in exchange for the house.
但你知道吗 我在那笔交易上赔惨了
But you know what? I lost my ass on that deal.
她的事业一直没有起色 但我出于好心
Her career never took off, but I let her have the place
把房♥子让给她 - 你人真好
out of the goodness of my heart. - That's nice.
说到你人真好 你不只是葛瑞塔的经纪人
Um, speaking of your heart, you were more than Greta's manager.
她手腕上有指南针♥刺♥青 我看到你手上有个北极星
She had a compass tattoo on her wrist, and I see that North Star.
完美的一对 两种导航工具
Perfect match. Two tools of navigation.
指南针指明方向 北极星则留守在同一位置
The compass leads the way. The North Star holds steady.
好浪漫 对吧
That's so romantic.
也许葛瑞塔不只离开了你的公♥司♥
So maybe Greta wasn't just walking away from your business.
也许她是离开了你
Maybe she was walking away from you.
除夕庆典后爆发了私人恩怨
Something personal went down after that New Year's Eve celebration.
彩球掉下 五彩碎纸飞舞 然后也许几小时过后 隔天...
Ball drops, confetti flies, and then maybe a few hours later, the next day--
你知道吗 我听够了
You know what? I've heard enough.
现在 如果你们不马上离开 我就要请我的律师介入了
Now, either y'all leave now, or I'ma tag my lawyer in on this.
杰杰皮尔斯 人称「警徽收藏家」 听过吗
JJ Pierce. They call him "The Badge Collector." Heard of him?
我没听过杰杰
I haven't heard of JJ.
你听过镍过敏吗 - 没有
Have you heard of nickel dermatitis? - No.
那是对廉价金属的过敏反应 像是在碎铝箔纸里的那种
It's a reaction to cheap metals like the ones that are in foil confetti.
我在看到葛瑞塔在午夜前的照片时
When I saw pictures of Greta before midnight,
她的皮肤好光滑 好透亮 好美
her skin was so smooth and clear, beautiful.
但到了午夜 彩球落下 五彩碎纸满天飞
But at midnight, the ball dropped and so did the confetti.
新年快乐
只要五彩碎纸落在她皮肤上 就会引起荨麻疹
And wherever the confetti landed on her skin, there were hives.
镍能在一分钟内迅速引发荨麻疹
Nickel can trigger hives very quickly, in under a minute.
验尸照片里仍看得到荨麻疹
They were still there in the autopsy photos.
当把这些兜在一起时 我想说的是
You put all that together, and what I'm saying is,
葛瑞塔是在午夜过后几小时 在这间俱乐部被谋杀的
Greta was murdered in this club just a few hours after midnight.
我没什么好说了 - 我们还没调查完毕
I'm done talking. - Well, we're not done digging.
我有预感我们很快会再见面
I have a feeling we'll see you again real soon.
下次准备一些小盘子吧
And next time, put out some little share plates.
比较不令人困惑 也比较卫生 - 摩根
It's less confusing and more sanitary. - Morgan.
有看到我把指甲戳进去好几次吗
See how many times I put my fingernails in there?
我刚接到艾普斯的律师杰杰皮尔斯的电♥话♥
I just got a call from Epps's lawyer, JJ Pierce.
警徽收藏家怎么说
What does The Badge Collector have to say?
如果我们没有搜索令就回到黑宝石
That if we ever go back to the Black Jewel without a warrant,
他的收藏品就会多增加一件
he will add to his collection.
这很有趣
Well, this is interesting.
索托 你看这张照片
Soto, look at this picture.
这是一周后的照片
And this one a week later.
这是一个月后的照片
And then this one a month after that.
你也看出来了吗
Do you see what I see?
她生了小孩 - 她生了小孩
She had a baby. - She had a baby.
我不懂
Um, I don't get it.
是说我不意外
Yeah, well, that doesn't surprise me.
我爱你 洛杉矶
Love you, LA.
没人教我们怎么认识女人的身体
Nobody really teaches you about women's bodies.
大家以为怀孕结束后 生活就立刻回到正轨
People think the party returns when the pregnancy ends,
但产后的状况糟透了
but being postpartum sucks.
你看 她上了夹板 因为她有妈妈手
Look, she's got a splint on 'cause she had mommy wrist.
抱着宝宝时重复的手腕和手部动作 会导致妈妈手
Repetitive hand and wrist movements while holding a baby can do that.
她放弃了高跟鞋 因为可不能穿着高跟鞋
She ditched the heels 'cause you're not hauling around a kid
抱着小孩和尿布袋走来走去 太蠢了
and a diaper bag in high heels. That's just dumb.
然后她开始改变发型 因为会掉发
And then she started styling her hair differently because it was falling out.
这些都是宝宝出生后三个月的症状
All of these are symptoms of that three-month period after a baby's born.
这叫做第四孕期
It's called the fourth trimester.
然后当艾普斯坐牢时 葛瑞塔找到了真正的自己
And then when Epps was behind bars, Greta really found herself.
我想是因为她当妈妈了 为了保护她的孩子
I think it's because she became a mom, and to protect her child,
她必须把孩子藏起来 不让危险的父亲发现
she had to hide that baby from a dangerous father.
她怀了艾普斯的孩子 当他终于发现孩子的事时
She had Epps's baby, and when he eventually found out about the child,
他们发生冲突 他杀了她
there was a confrontation and he killed her.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表