剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Detectives, thanks for showing up.
呃,二位要点什么吗?
Uh, can I get you anything?
好啊,要一个安静点的地方我们谈谈
Yeah, a quieter place to talk.
玛雅跟着我♥干♥快一年了
Maya's worked for me almost a year.
她帮我安排所有事,我的社交活动、公益相关的……
She schedules all my stuff,my social and philanthropic...
各种事儿!
stuff!
所以你才你给她买♥♥这么多礼物是吗,杰森?
Is that why you bought her so many gifts, Jason?
礼物?
Gifts?
“声动夜域”的夜店门票
Tickets to Sound night club.
哦,那些是免费赠票
Oh, those are comps.
我只是为人♥大♥方而已
I'm just generous.
注:Rodeo Drive 即罗迪欧大道,位于美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶县的比佛利山庄,
它是世界著名的奢侈品购物街,也因电影《风月俏佳人》在此取景而更加闻名,
可不是嘛,罗迪欧大道上不少店家估计都得同意
Yeah, a lot of stores on Rodeo Drive that would agree,
更别说你的白金卡了
not to mention your platinum card.
我…… 我之前还担心你们会查到这事
I-I was worried you'd find out about that.
那你为什么会这么说?
Now why would you say that?
因为那些东西根本不是我买♥♥的
Because I didn't buy those things.
是玛雅买♥♥的
Maya did.
她因为工作原因可以刷我的信♥用♥卡♥
She has access to my credit card for work stuff,
上周我的人发现账单上有一笔异常消费
and my people noticed a transaction on my statement last week,
我就找她对质了
and I confronted her.
也就是说她偷了你几千美元,你也没开除她?
So you didn't fire her even though she stole thousands of dollars from you?
唉,她否认了,而且我……对单亲妈妈总是心太软,
Well, she denied it,and I... have a soft spot for single moms.
再说了,那也只是些钱而已
Besides, it's just money.
是啊,没错,“只是些钱”而已
Yeah. Totally. Just money.
哦,这些可真漂亮
Ooh, those are beautiful.
那些是什么?日本短刀吗?
What are those, Tantō daggers?
是啊,这几把是我在堺市买♥♥的
Yeah, I bought those in Sakai City.
它们曾属于一位武士
They belonged to a samurai.
你是收藏家吗?
Are you a collector?
我?不,不
Me? No. No.
那些对我来说可有点超出预算了
Those are a teeny bit outside my price range,
不过,呃,我觉得你这摆放方式真的很赞
but, uh, I love how you've displayed them.
是啊,它们是按幕府时代来排列的
Yeah,they're arranged by shogunate periods.
可不是嘛
They sure are.
咱们来看看:源氏、平氏、藤堂、足利、织田、德川,
Let's see. Minamoto, Taira, Todo,Ashikaga, Oda, Tokugawa.
除了一个,少了武田的那把,没在这儿
Except one's missing. The Takeda.It's not there.
你看起来可不像是会摆一套不完整藏品的人啊
You don't strike me as a guy who would display an incomplete set.
杰森,我需要你得好好回想一下
Jason, I'm gonna need you to think real hard on this one.
昨晚九点半左右你在哪里?
Where were you last night around 9:30?
我就在这儿,我还让厨师给我做了顿饭
I was here. I had my chef make me a meal.
我处理了些文书工作,之后就早早睡觉了
I caught up on paperwork,and then I went to bed early.
现在恕我失陪,我得回到派对上去了
Now if you'll excuse me,I have to get back to my party.
“太妃糖小子”还等着我呢
Taffy boy needs me.
我希望你们能找到玛雅,我说真的
I hope you find Maya. I really do.
你们可以自己出去的,对吧?
You guys can see yourselves out, right?
对
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好吧,他在撒谎,这人白天都不工作,更别说晚上了
Well, he's lying. That man doesn't work during the day, let alone at night.
你是在等我走,好不用搜查令就擅自搜查杰森的房♥间吧?
You're waiting on me to leave so you can poke around Jason's den without a warrant?
对
Yeah.
BGM:Kx5 deadmau5 Kaskade The Moth & The Flame - 《Alive》
♪ 当你需要依靠 我是那锚 ♪
♪ I was the anchor when you needed ground ♪
摩根 摩根
Morgan. Morgan!
卡拉戴克!
Karadec!
卡拉戴克!他在这里
Karadec! He's here!
♪ 我是那水 你是那船 ♪
♪ I was the water and you were the boat ♪
♪ 你说你在沉没 而我却让你漂浮 ♪
♪ You said you're drowning Though I kept you afloat ♪
嘿...嘿...别动
Hey, hey, hey, don't move.
立刻摘下面具
Mask off now.
杰森·霍华德,你被逮捕了
Jason Howard, you're under arrest
罪名是绑♥架♥玛雅·普莱斯,你有权保持沉默
for the kidnapping Maya Price.You have the right to remain silent.
我要找我的律师们,至少两位,他们都是我常年的法律顾问
I want all my lawyers.Or at least two.They're on retainer.
你所说的一切都将作为...
Anything you say can and will be used...
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
我看见他了,我非常确定
I saw him. I know it.
看到谁?
Who?
是他,不是杰森,我确定我看到他了,他刚才还在这儿
Him, not Jason.I know I saw him. He was just here.
他去哪里了?
Well, where did he go?
我不知道
I don't know.
摩根,我们还得找到玛雅
Well, Morgan, we still have to find Maya.
对
Yeah.
摩根
Morgan.
我要你的警徽编号♥跟电♥话♥号♥码
I want your badge number and your phone number.
嘿
Hey
卡拉戴克
Karadec.
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey,Hey,Hey.
过来,别激动! - 她在哪里?
Come here.Stop! - Where is she?
玛雅在哪里?
Where's Maya?
你杀了她吗?
Did you kill her?
她现在在哪里?
Now, where is she?
嘿,我收到你的留言了
Hey, I got your messages.
门窗都锁好了,切斯特也处于警戒状态
The doors and windows are locked,and Chester's on alert.
你现在还好吗?
How are you holding up?
呃,我觉得今晚恐怕很难熬
Uh, I think it's gonna be a long night.
他当时对我笑
He was smiling at me.
他很享受这样
He's enjoying this.
你们还好吗?
You guys are good?
嗯,对,我们很好
Uh, yeah. We're doing okay.
我觉得把情况告诉孩子们是对的
I think it was the right thing to do,telling the kids what's happening.
他们害怕吗?
Are they scared?
怕,但主要还是担心你
Yes, but mostly for you.
我跟孩子们说,整个警局的人都在保护他们的妈妈
I told them their mom's got the entire police department looking out for her.
你是个好爸爸,谢谢你
You're a good dad. Thank you.
我会尽快回家的
I'll be home as soon as I can.
注意安全
Be safe.
杰森什么都不肯说
Jason is not saying another word.
这意味着我们还是没有找到玛雅
Which means we're no closer to finding Maya.
或许杰森什么都不说是因为他也不知道玛雅在哪里
Maybe Jason isn't telling us where Maya is 'cause Jason doesn't know where Maya is.
可她失踪的那天晚上,他是知道她行踪的
Well, he knew where she was the night she was taken.
奢侈品是用他的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
The gifts were bought on his card.
她的手镯在他的泳池里
Her bracelet's in his pool.
他墙上的匕♥首♥也失踪了
The missing dagger from his wall.
对,我不否认证据都指向杰森
Yeah, I'm not saying the evidence doesn't point to Jason.
当初说证据会指向他是我,记得吗?
I'm the one who said it would. Remember?
我们要找出为什么
We just gotta figure out why.
派对上的光线到底有多暗?
How dark was it at the party?
人多脸少
One face, all those people.
你这是在暗示什么?暗示我没看清他吗?
What are you implying?Are you implying I didn't see him?
不,我们知道你确实看到他了
No, we know you saw him.
要是咱们中也有人看见他那可就帮上大忙了,
It would really help if one of us could see him too at some point.
是啊,那一定会很有帮助
Yeah, it sure would help.
我也希望,但派对上就只有我看到他了,只有我
I would love that,but only I saw him at the party.Just me.
那是他想要的效果,明显是故意设计好的
That's how he wanted it.It was clearly by design.
那,他在玩什么把戏,摩根?
So, what is the game, Morgan?
我不知道他玩的什么把戏
I don't know what the game is.
或许他的把戏就是找出他在玩什么把戏,
Maybe the game is figuring out what the game is.
对,我知道这听起来很离谱,但我们还能指望这家伙按常理出牌吗?
And, yes, I hear how crazy that sounds,but what else can we expect from this guy?
你们...
Are you...
你们真的是在暗示我不记得他的脸吗?
Are you really suggesting that I don't remember his face?
那个男人对我的孩子来说是个威胁
That man is a danger to my children.
好吗?
Okay?
我永远都忘不了他那张脸
I'm never gonna be able to forget his face.
就算这案子结了,就算我们抓到他,把他关起来了
Long after we're done with this,long after we get him,and we put him away,
就算你们接着去办下一个案子,他也会活在这里,
and you guys move on to another case,he's gonna live up here,
在我的脑海里根深蒂固,和那些我为了保护孩子安全
cemented inside of my brain,along with all of the other things
而时刻警惕的事情绑在一起,永远都抹不掉
I gotta look out for to make sure my kids are okay.
所以如果我们能赶紧把
So if we could just, you know,close the book
“摩根凭空捏造了个不存在的人”这个说法彻底翻篇,
on this whole Morgan-made-up-an-imaginary-man thing,
那就再好不过了
that would be great.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表