剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
My role in this?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
如果我们不帮伍德先生找到心脏 他会切断几百万的资金
If we didn't find Mr. Wood a heart, he would have cut off millions in funding.
我们可以用那笔钱拯救无数生命
That's money we use to save countless lives.
这轮不到你来决定
We're not here to judge.
好
Okay.
我们有理由相信奈森古德
We have reason to believe that at one point
跟凶手曾经合作过
Nathan Gould and his killer were cooperating.
假设卡森伍德从未介入过 那心脏会落到谁手上
Let's say Carson Wood never interfered. Who would have gotten the heart then?
奈森古德要求指定捐赠
Nathan Gould left behind a directed donation.
他指定了要把心脏捐给谁
He named the person he wanted his heart to go to.
当伍德先生逼我们帮他找心脏时
And when Mr. Wood pressured us to find him a heart,
我和委员会推♥翻♥了古德先生的指示
the committee and I, we invalidated Mr. Gould's directive.
直接捐赠的对象是谁 -我不知道
Whose name was on the directed donation? -I don't know.
我删除了医院系统所有的相关纪录
I deleted any record on the hospital system.
你删除了指定受赠人的名字 却连他们是谁都不记得
You deleted the intended recipient's name, and you don't even remember who it was?
我不是不记得
It's not that I don't remember.
我连看都没看
I didn't even look.
我最不想去想的就是那个人
That person is something I don't wanna think about.
所以那个人的名字 应该还在移植名单上 对吧
So, their name should still be on the transplant list, right?
对
Yeah.
这是移植协调员给我们的资讯吗
Is this the information we got from the transplant coordinator?
器官共享联合网路的资料库 -对
The UNOS database? -Yes.
你眼前的是美国西南部所有等待心脏的人
You're looking at everyone waiting on a heart in the southwestern United States.
很好 因为那颗心脏只剩下两小时的寿命
Good, because that heart only has about two hours of viability left.
我们要怎么缩小范围
How we gonna narrow this down?
(正在服务)
不 好的
No. Okay.
这个 这个 这个 全都住得太远 无法及时拿到心脏
This one, this one, this one all live too far away to get the heart in time.
这些血型不对
These are the wrong blood type.
因为心脏匹配有个关键因素是体型
And since a key factor in a heart match is body size.
你出局了 你也是 你绝对出局了
You're out. You're out. You're definitely out.
好了 -做得好 摩根
There we go. - Hey, good work, Morgan.
我们可以联♥系♥这些医院
We can just reach out to each of these hospitals--
不 我们不必那么做
No, we won't have to.
我得去查一件事 如果我是对的
I gotta check something real quick, but if I'm right,
我知道该去哪里找凶手
I know where to find the killer.
萝丝玛丽卡菲瑞 70岁 待在伊顿综合医院 心脏衰竭末期
Rosemary Caferri, 70 years old at Eaton General, in end-stage heart failure.
她就是接受心脏移植的人 -你怎么知道
She's the one getting the heart. -How did you know?
因为在这群人的档案当中 唯一提及有服用舒尔管的人就只有她
Because she was the only one left whose profile said she was on albuterol.
对 医护人员说舒尔管会失窃 是因为药物短缺
Yeah, paramedics said people were stealing albuterol because of a drug shortage.
我不怀疑药物短缺这件事
I don't doubt that there was a drug shortage,
但舒尔管不是被外人偷走的 而是其中一位医护人员 为了他母亲
but people were not stealing albuterol, one of the paramedics was, for his mother.
那就是你要确认的事 -没错
That's what you had to check. -That's right.
卡菲瑞是萝丝玛丽第二任丈夫的姓氏
Caferri was Rosemary's second husband's last name.
她的第一任丈夫姓毕夏普 跟我们的 医护人员克里斯多夫毕夏普同姓
Her first husband was a Bishop, just like one of our paramedics, Christopher Bishop.
他是萝丝玛丽的儿子
He's Rosemary's son.
克里斯多夫跟奈森 因为奈森的伤势而认识彼此
Christopher and Nathan knew each other because of Nathan's injuries.
他们一定分享了彼此的痛苦
They must have shared their struggles with each other.
所以奈森决定结束生命时
So when Nathan decided to end his life,
他自愿将心脏捐给克里斯多夫的母亲
he offered to direct his heart to Christopher's mother.
但奈森后来改变心意
But then Nathan changed his mind.
这表示克里斯多夫必须自己处理这件事
Which meant Christopher had to take matters into his own hands.
他将桌子弄乱
He staged the messy tables to make sure that
确保奈森坐在他想要的位置上
Nathan sat exactly where he wanted him to…
然后他把尸体拖进巷子里
…and then he dragged his body into the alley.
他还设了闹铃 确保有人会在正确的时间点
And he set an alarm to make sure that someone would find Nathan
发现奈森
at exactly the right time.
这甚至解释了地点和时间
This even explains the where and when.
离克里斯多夫的消防局够近 这样他就能在接获通报前
Close enough to Christopher's firehouse so he could show up to his shift
赶去值勤 为自己制♥造♥不在场证明
before the call came in and give himself an alibi.
他也能确保他就是接获通报的医护人员
And he could make sure that he was the paramedic who was taking the call.
他这么做是为了救他垂死的母亲
He did all this to save his dying mother.
我会派警员拦下克里斯多夫
Well, I'll have unis posted to stop Christopher
并通知伊顿综合医院
and give Eaton General a heads-up.
我们要阻止她得到心脏 对吧
We're gonna stop her from getting the heart, aren't we?
我不知道 我发誓
I had no idea. I swear.
我只被告知有了一颗心脏
I was only told that a heart was available.
他知道你知道了吗
Does he know that you know?
他把心脏和文件一起送来
He dropped off the heart along with the paperwork
说是要给你的 然后就走了
saying it was for you, and he left.
古德先生的指定捐赠要求也还在档案里
Mr. Gould's directed donation was still on file here too.
我们请医院传简讯给 身为你近亲的克里斯多夫
We had the hospital text Christopher as your next of kin
说他们需要他回来 他照做了
and say they needed him to come back, which he did.
我们现在拘留他了
We have him in custody now.
他会去坐牢 对吧
He's gonna go to prison, isn't he?
你会让我见他吗
You gonna let me see him?
拜托
Please.
我会请我的警员带他过来
I'll have my officers bring him in.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然 你会回到等待移植的名单上
Of course, you will go back on the waiting list for another heart.
我真的不…
I really…
我现在真的不在乎那颗心脏了
I don't really care about the heart now.
天啊
Oh, my.
我的宝贝儿子
My sweet boy.
妈
Hey, Mom.
嗨 亲爱的 过来
Hi, sweetheart. Hey. Come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我好爱你 -我也爱你
I love you so much. -I love you too.
我尽力了
I tried. I tried.
警方技术人员都检查完了 我认为你♥爸♥想把这个给你
Police techs are all done with this. I think your dad meant to give it to you.
其实他已经给了我一个一模一样的
Actually, he already gave me one just like it.
我认为他想把这个给她
I think he meant to give this one to her.
我可以问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你♥爸♥爸消失了一辈子 你却接受他了
Your dad was absent your whole life, and you let him back in.
你是怎么办到的
How did you do that?
是因为我妈的教诲吧
Guess that's how my mom raised me.
你保重
You take care.
安洁拉李 17岁 先天性缺陷
Angela Lee, 17, congenital defect.
病况越来越糟 最终医生再也无法修复
Got progressively worse. Eventually, the docs couldn't repair it.
她拿到心脏了
She got the heart.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天见 吉洛里
See you tomorrow, Gillory.
(本剧改编自法国影集 《HPI:高认知能力》)
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表