剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Well, not to sound insufferable, but I'm the only person that does what I do.
抱歉 你试图让自己 听起来没那么讨人厌
Sorry, you were trying to not sound insufferable?
就我所知 做你这种工作的人 也只有你一人
Well, from what I gather, you're the only person that does what you do too.
有点不一样 但没错
It's a little different, but sure.
我想我们还有一点时间
Well, I think we have some time to spare.
来看看这家伙是怎么进来的吧
Let's see how this guy got in.
请便 -来吧 你跟我来
Knock yourself out. -Come on, you're coming with me.
我需要你在屋顶发挥你那讨人厌的才能
I need your insufferable talents on that roof.
(警局11分局)
我只需要…喂
If I could just… Hello.
警督 你有空吗
Lieutenant, you got a second?
只能说好消息
Good news only.
科技调查组忙得不可开交
Well, TID is backed up.
哈柏森说破解黑莓机可能要好几周
Hobson says cracking that BlackBerry could take weeks,
手♥机♥数量太多 简讯数量不足
too many phones, not enough texts.
提醒她我帮她妈妈处理了
Remind her of the parking ticket I got her mother out of
凡奈斯法♥院♥门口停车罚单的事
in front of the Van Nuys courthouse.
这是她欠我的
She owes me.
你知道好消息和坏消息的差别吗
You know the difference between good news and bad?
我用脸部辨识系统比对了背包里的照片
I ran those photos in the backpack through facial recognition.
能够辨识出来的照片人物都没有前科
No criminal record on the ones we could match
停车罚单 交通拦停 没有重大发现
parking tickets, traffic stops, nothing major.
我们辨识不出来的人呢 -只有一个
And the ones we couldn't match? -Only one.
(证据)
好的 接下来交给我
All right, I'll take it from here.
你知道德国有尿布大赛吗
Did you know there's a German diaper derby competition?
每年会在巴伐利亚举♥行♥
It's held annually in Bavaria.
评分标准包括速度 效率
Contestants are judged on speed, efficiency,
还有包尿布的艺术感
and the artistic flourish of the diaper application.
我会有出色的表现 -克罗伊到底有没有在睡午觉
I do well. -Is Chloe napping or not?
有 这就带出了我的下一个重点
Yes, which brings me to my next point.
既然我要帮你顾小孩 而不是你来顾我…
Since I'm helping you babysit and not being babysat…
我的薪水会分你一成
I'll give you 10% of my pay.
好啦 两成
Fine, 20%.
成交
Deal.
我不会告诉妈你翻她的衣柜
And I won't tell Mom you're going through her clothes.
你真慷慨
How generous of you.
(亚瑟艾利斯造景)
(洛杉矶警局封条)
如果我们保证不碰任何东西呢
What if we promise not to touch anything?
我可以接受
That works for me.
你偷过东西吗
Have you ever stolen anything?
没有出处证明的东西 你呢
Nothing with a provenance, you?
有 小学时偷过一次同学的运动鞋
Yes, stole a classmate's trainers once in primary school.
伦敦警♥察♥厅知道这件事吗
Scotland Yard know about this?
他活该
He deserved it.
以前下课时 他会穿着那双鞋 踢一个叫吉迪恩的孩子的小腿
Used to kick this kid, Gideon, in the shins with those shoes at recess.
你会穿那双鞋去上学吗
Well, did you wear them to school?
没有 我捐给公车站旁的二手店了
No, I donated them to a thrift store right by the bus stop.
这样他每次从窗户看进去时都看得到
That way he could see them every time he looked through the window.
你这个禽兽
You monster.
这片玻璃会反光 -什么意思
This glass is reflective. -What do you mean?
这些天窗都贴了单向窗膜
These skylights all have a one-way window film on them.
小偷看不到里面
The thief wouldn't be able to see in.
这个小游戏有点危险 打破玻璃 不知道谁在下面
It's a risky little game, breaking glass, not knowing who's down there.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们正要离开
We were just leaving.
警卫看到你们上来 你是伊斯曼先生吗
The guard saw you come up here. Are you Mr. Eastman?
对 怎么了
Yeah, why?
有个导览员在前门发现这个
One of my docents found this at the front.
他们没看到是谁留下的
They didn't see who left it.
(给瑞斯伊斯曼 紧急)
(今天下午一点 伍德利公园 带50万)
你一个人回到犯罪现场 没有警♥察♥陪同
So you go back to the crime scene on your own without a police escort?
对 但是…
Well, yeah--
卡拉戴克警探 你知道这件事吗
Detective Karadec, did you know about this?
知道什么事 长官
Know about what, sir?
博物馆馆长刚打给我 说你的搭档带着伊斯曼先生
The museum director just called me and told me that your partner took Mr. Eastman
参观犯罪现场
on a tour of the crime scene.
从封锁带下面穿过去 剪开封条
Ducked right under the tape, and cut the seal.
你想破坏这次的调查吗
Are you trying to sabotage this investigation?
你已经清楚表达了你对这件案子的看法
You made it quite clear how you feel about this case.
不 我没有想破坏任何事 好吗 我只是想帮忙
No, I'm not trying to sabotage anything, okay? I was trying to help.
反正他本来就要过去 你宁愿我让他自己去
He was going anyway. Would you prefer I just let him go by himself?
你们两个一开始都不该去的
Neither of you should've been there in the first place.
好 我明白 对不起
Okay, I understand that. And I'm sorry.
但如果不那么做 我们就拿不到这个
But if we didn't, we wouldn't have gotten this.
留下这个的人想在下午一点见面
Whoever left this wants to meet at 1:00 p.m.
我们剩下不到两小时
That gives us less than 2 hours.
佛瑞斯特和奥兹迪尔还在警督那里吗
Are Forrester and Ozdil still with the lieutenant?
你想调阅监视器
You thinking a surveillance up?
对 我们需要调阅博物馆的监视器
Yes, and we need to see the museum's security cameras.
也许我们能找到留下这个东西的人
Maybe we can get eyes on whoever dropped this off.
但你不觉得这件事应该由瑞斯主导吗
Don't you think that Rhys should take the lead on this though?
我们为什么要那么做 -因为他们要跟我谈
And why would we do that? -Because I'm who they want to speak to.
好主意 我会派摩根跟着你 你就能够窜改更多证据
Great idea. I'll send Morgan with you and you can tamper with more evidence.
对不起 好吗
Hey, I'm sorry, okay?
对不起 我没经过你同意就跑到大楼里
I'm sorry I went to a building without your permission first.
我现在知道那是个坏主意了 -坏主意
I see now that that was a bad idea. -Bad idea?
行事鲁莽跟不服从命令呢
How about reckless and insubordinate?
我已经道过歉了
I just said I'm sorry.
我知道你不喜欢规矩 但你在我的辖区时
I know that you don't like rules, but when you're in my precinct,
我期望你能服从我的命令
I expect you to follow my command.
你对着镜子练习过吗
You practice that in a mirror?
摩根 冷静 -别叫我冷静
Morgan, calm-- -Do not tell me to calm down.
我们得从特别调查处调人过来
We need to grab someone from the SIS.
我们越快抵达赎金交付地点
The sooner that we get to the ransom's location,
就能越快展开监视
the sooner that we can start surveillance.
我和瑞斯可以跟着你们 -不用了
Okay, great. Rhys and I will follow you. -No.
从现在开始 由卡拉戴克警探和我接手就可以了
Detective Karadec and I can handle it from here.
我们的顾问做得够多了
Our consultants have done enough.
你要把我踢出这个案子
Are you kicking me off the case?
我爬上了屋顶
I walked up on a roof!
太棒了 佛斯特夫妇要上来了 他们要知道最新状况
Oh, great. The Fosters are on their way up. They want an update.
跟他们谈一谈 我在楼下等 长话短说
Talk to them. I'll be waiting downstairs. Just make it quick.
这是怎么回事
What is going on?
摩根 你那时是怎么搞的
Morgan, what were you thinking?
我知道了啦
I get it!
所以我才会单枪匹马
This is why I work alone.
喝酒的时候也是单枪匹马吗
Do you drink alone?
我喜欢有人陪 -好极了
I prefer to have company. -Great.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
那家伙真是岂有此理
You believe that guy?
把我踢出案子 好让他去追查我们找到的线索
Kicking me off the case so he can go follow a lead that we found.
他知道我的办案方式 我发挥我的长才 然后就破案了 对吧
He knows how I work. I do my thing and then cases get solved, right?
那有什么不对
What's wrong with that?
没什么不对 瑞斯 这就是答案
Nothing's wrong with that, Rhys. That's the answer to that question.
你有权生气
You have every right to be upset.
对 我知道我有 因为他把我当小孩一样骂
Yeah, I know I do because he called me out like I'm a child.
我有小孩 我甚至不会那样跟他们说话
I have kids, I don't even talk to them like that.
怎样啦
What?
儿子 女儿 都有
Boys, girls, mix?
都有 别改变话题 我得好好发泄一下
Mix. Don't change the subject. I gotta get this out.
为什么我们还在开车
And why are we still driving?
我们现在不是该吃吃喝喝了吗
Shouldn't we be eating and drinking by now?
你是建议我开快一点吗
Are you suggesting I go faster?
看看你开的车 我们刚刚被速霸陆超车了
Look at the car you're driving. We just got passed by a Subaru.
你真该以自己为耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你们从哪里拿到的
Where did you get this?
我们的顾问发现的
Our consultants came across it.
好消息是你们的画看起来没有受损
Good news is your painting doesn't appear to be damaged.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
我们该付赎金吗
We're supposed to pay the ransom?
我没那么说 先生
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表