-你好吗 -又是你们俩
- Hey, how you doing there? - You two again.
-对 -如果你们没有搜查令的话
- Yeah. - Unless you have a search warrant,
那没什么可说的
this is gonna be a short conversation.
当然 我们有搜查令
Oh, sure, sure, we got a warrant.
对啊
Yeah, now what...
-米尔顿 你放哪里了 -我放在哪里了
- Milton, where'd you put that... - I had a warrant somewhere.
我一定是放在什么地方了 我...
I had it somewhere, I-I...
米尔顿 你放哪了 你把
Milton, where'd you, uh... where'd you
-搜查令放哪里了 -把它放鞋里了
- put that search warrant? - Stuck it in my shoe.
确实没什么可说的
Definitely a short conversation.
下午好 佩蒂弗先生
Afternoon, Mr. Pettifer.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是
Oh, I'm, uh,
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特探长
I'm Detective Steve McGarrett.
这位帅哥是我的搭档
And this here handsome thing is my partner,
米尔顿·库珀探长
Detective Milton Cooper.
那是 洛杉矶时报吗
Is that, uh, that the LA Times?
我能看看吗
Can I see that?
不可思议
That's amazing.
你从本土那边用飞机把报纸运过来
You had this flown in from the... from the states?
太有钱了 真棒
That's very rich, very nice.
你们不能冲进我的房♥子
You can't just barge into my house
在我自己的家里骚扰我
and harass me in my own home.
我会反映给波因德克斯特州长的
Governor Poindexter will hear about this.
我会让你们俩的警徽都吊销
I'll have both your badges.
佩蒂弗先生 我们只想占用你五分钟的时间
Mr. Pettifer, we just want five minutes
问几个问题
of your time, Just a couple questions.
我要你们从我家滚出去
I want you off my property now.
我明白 先生
Uh-huh. I understand that, sir.
不如你先看看这个
Why don't you take a look at this?
这孩子叫莱拉·科寇娅
That kid's name was Lyla Kekoa,
不过这不用我告诉你 对吧
but I don't have to tell you that, do I?
惊为天人啊
Such a rare beauty.
本应有很多美好年华
So much life ahead of her.
可是都已经九年了
But it's been nine years now,
我不明白你们怎么会觉得我能帮上什么忙
I don't know how you think I can help.
你可以从告诉我们
Well, you can start by, uh, maybe telling us
你是否知道照片上她脖子上戴的
if you know anything about that ice
那个项链开始
she was wearing around her neck in that picture.
我完全不知道
I don't know anything about that.
真的吗 因为我们觉得
Really? Well, 'cause we, uh,
是有人给她买♥♥的
think that somebody bought it for her,
能买♥♥得起这样的好东西的人
somebody who can afford a thing like that.
一个有个漂亮的种植园的人
Someone with a nice plantation,
一个把报纸从本土用飞机运过来的人
somebody who, uh, has papers flown in from the States...
-等下 -不 是你...
- Now, wait a second.- No, you
等等 先生
wait a second, sir.
你让她的爸爸和哥哥在甘蔗地里干活
You had her father and her brother working in the cane fields,
而把她安排在这房♥子里 对不对
but you had that kid up here in the house, didn't you, huh?
她对你挺重要的 佩蒂弗先生
She meant something to you, Mr. Pettifer.
莱拉
Lyla.
莱拉那么娇嫩不能在地里干活
Lyla was too delicate to work the cane.
所以你让她在这里
Uh, so you had her up here.
这么安排是出于你的善心
Was that out of the kindness of your heart
还是说和她有某种交换呢
or did she have to do something for you?
我爱莱拉
I loved Lyla.
像对我的女儿那样
Like a daughter.
如果你真的关心她 现在是表现出来的时候
If you cared about her, now's the time to show it.
莱拉失踪前一周来找过我
Lyla came to me a week before she went missing.
为了什么
What, uh, what for?
给我钱
To offer me money.
我没记错的话 是三百美元
$300 dollars, as I recall.
等等 莱拉给你钱
Wait a minute, Lyla gave you money?
是第一笔付款
It was the first installment to pay off a debt
用来偿还她爸欠我的债
her father had owed me.
她下决心要把她的家人从我的种植园里弄出去
She was determined to get her family off my plantation.
等一下 难道你没有想过
Wait a minute, you didn't think to ask
要问问这孩子是从哪弄来的钱吗
where this kid was getting the money?
可能从她得到项链的地方啊
Maybe where the necklace came from.
随便你们怎么想 探长们
Believe what you want, detectives.
真♥相♥就是我只想那女孩有最好的归宿
The truth is I only wanted the best for that girl.
而当她给我钱的时候
And when she offered me the money...
挺难受的
...it hurt.
你不去接电♥话♥吗
You gonna answer that?
喂
Hello.
好 打给你的
Yes. It's for you.
我是麦格瑞特探长
Detective McGarrett.
长官 我的线人告诉我
Sir, I got word from one of my street snitches.
他看见那辆雪佛兰车了
He's got eyes on that Fleetmaster.
你有地址吗
You get the address?
告诉你 我根本不相信佩蒂弗
I tell you what, I do not believe Pettifer,
完全不相信
not for two seconds, okay?
他有动机
He had motive, all right?
莱拉 他的心肝 他的女儿
Lyla, his, uh, his precious, his daughter,
她想要离开种植园 拜托
she wanted to leave the plantation-- come on.
如果她那么急切想要还清佩蒂弗先生
If she was desperate to pay off Mr. Pettifer,
谁知道她惹上了怎样的麻烦
then who knows what kind of trouble that girl got mixed up in.
足以让一个女孩失踪的麻烦
Probably the kind of trouble make a girl disappear.
就是那辆雪佛兰车
There's our Fleetmaster.
被打掉的尾灯
Shot-out taillight.
夏威夷 H4·773
两个愣头青 看着就像是会拿枪打警♥察♥的
And a couple fatheads who look like they enjoy shooting at cops.
对 就是他们
Yeah, that's them right there.
估计他们没心情跟我们谈
Guess they're not in the mood to talk.
靠近点
And get closer.
-我要打爆他的轮胎 -行行行
- I'm gonna shoot out his tires. - All right, all right, all right.
随便你想干什么 速战速决
Do whatever you're gonna do, but make it quick.
这正是我想要的生活
It's just what I need in my life--
在乡间开车徜徉
a nice drive out to the country.
闭嘴赶紧还击
Shut up and shoot, will you?
你知道 这些车
You know, these automobile things--
如果你能开到路上 它们会更好开
they work a lot better when you're actually on the road.
你懂我的意思吧 开到路上
You know what I mean, on the road.
不行 不行
Oh, no, no, no.
史蒂夫 它要爆♥炸♥了 退后
Steve, it's gonna blow. Get back.
两人都死了
They're both dead.
那就快离开那
Then get out of there!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你这个疯子 你在做什么
You crazy idiot! What are you doing?
该死
Aw, damn it.
该死
Damn it?
说一句 "谢谢你让我免于成为烤肉" 怎么样
How about "Thank you for saving me from being barbecued"?
怎么样
How about that?
我刚才想把他的钱包拿出来
I was trying to get his wallet.
而现在我们识别他们身份的
Now our best hope of ID'ing those guys
最佳希望也灰飞烟灭了
just went up in smoke.
米尔顿
Milton.
夏威夷地区 火奴鲁鲁警局
什么事
What?
过来看看 非常严重
Come have a look at this. It's pretty bad.
他想让我过去
He, uh, he wants me to come over there.
他以为我看见他的起泡的伤口会恶心
He thinks I'll get sick if I look at his open, pustulous sore.
一般人都受不了看见血的
Most people can't stand the sight of blood.
没什么难为情的
Nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么好难为情的 哥们
Nothing to be ashamed of, buddy.
你人真好 护士小姐
That's very nice of you, uh, nurse.
你对病人的态度很好
You have a nice bedside manner.
你需要用这种态度对他
You're gonna need it dealing with that guy.
谢谢 但澄清一下
Thanks. Uh, but for the record...
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
抱歉
Apologies.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表