I missed you.
-这真的...很有趣 -什么
- Well, that was... interesting. - Wha...?
你就不能承认 你很享受这个案子吗
Would you please just admit that you had a good time?
就承认一次
Please. Just once.
像你一样享受
As much as you did.
当然
Sure.
少校
Commander.
这是什么意思
What is this?
我在跟你说再见
I'm saying good-bye.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
你逮捕了一个帮你解决案子的人
You arrest a man who solves your case--
至少你应该请我喝一杯
the least you can do is buy me a drink.
成交
Deal.
很好
Good.
我在想 帕里酒吧怎么样
I'm thinking, uh, Pali Bar?
是啊 你应该很喜欢那个地方
Oh. Yeah. You would like that place.
但不 我们要去奥康纳酒吧
No, we're going to O'Connors.
在交通高峰期穿过半个岛
Halfway across the island at rush hour.
你真是天才 你先请
You're a genius. After you.
我觉得我还是应该任由你拷在桌上
I knew I should've left you cuffed to that table.
还不算迟
Not too late.
-喂 -是我 你有时间吗
- Hi. - Hey, it's me. You got a sec?
有 什么事
Yeah. What's up?
我从警局一个同事那里接到电♥话♥
I got a call from a buddy on the force.
说火奴鲁鲁警局收到了搜亚当家的搜查令
Says HPD got a search warrant on Adam's house,
但他们什么也没有找到
only, they didn't find anything.
那把枪不在那里了吗
The gun wasn't there?
-你确定吗 -是的 他是这样说的
- Are you sure?- Yeah, that's what he said.
你告诉我你把枪放回去了 是吧
You did tell me you put it back, right?
是的
Yeah.
我得挂电♥话♥了
I got to go.
你好
Hi.
你好 塔妮 你有时间吗
Hey, Tani. You got a minute?
有
Yeah.
我能帮你什么吗
What can I do for you?
我想你帮得已经够多了
I think you've already done enough.
你为什么要把这个放在我家里
Why'd you put that in my house?
我没放 亚当
I didn't, Adam.
你不在的时候我就在房♥子里发现它了
I found it there when you were away.
你是告诉我这仅仅是巧合吗
You're telling me it's sheer coincidence
一把我从未见过的枪恰好在你离开我家后
that a gun I've never seen before turns up in my drawer
出现在我的抽屉里
right after you've been there
然后三个小时后
and then, three hours later,
火奴鲁鲁警局就带着搜查令出现了
HPD shows up with a search warrant?
好吧 我理解你的想法
All right, I know how this looks.
-是的 -我承认
- Yeah. - I-I will admit that,
当我发现这把抢的时候
when I first found that gun,
我首先想到的是 我应该举报你
my first thought was I should turn you in.
但我们经历了这么多事情 我做不到
But after everything we've been through, I-I couldn't.
你没有向火奴鲁鲁警局举报吗
So you didn't call HPD?
亚当 你救了我弟弟一命
Adam, you saved my brother's life.
对我来说 这对我的意义远超你可能做过什么
That means more to me than anything you might have done.
好
Okay.
但如果你没有给我栽赃这把枪
But if you didn't plant the gun
也没有向警♥察♥告密
and you didn't tip the cops,
那么到底是谁做的
who the hell did?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表