取你的同意释放书
to get your official letter of release.
那是个好消息
Oh, that's great news.
有件事我需要你先办
Listen, there's something I need you to do first.
-丹尼 -是我
- Danny? - Yeah.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here, man?
我在用嘴呼吸
I'm breathing through my mouth.
你很臭 喝这个吧
You're very ripe. Drink this.
抱歉...
Sorry about the, uh...
拿水泼你
the water.
天哪
God, man.
塔妮告诉你了
Tani told you.
是的 她...
Yeah, yeah, she, uh,
她告诉了我 告诉了麦格瑞特
she told me, she told McGarrett,
告诉了其他所有人
she told everybody else.
我猜你抽签抽中了
So I'm guessing you drew the short straw?
不 史蒂夫也要来的
No. Uh, Steve would be here, too,
只是他...
except he's, uh,
脱不了身
he's tied up, literally.
但我很庆幸我能在这跟你聊 老兄
But I'm glad that I'm here to talk to you, buddy.
你看起来很糟 听我说
You look terrible. Listen to me, I, um...
我明白你现在的处境
I-I know what you're going through right now.
我明白你的感受 我也经历过
I-I know how you feel. I've been there, too.
好吗 我和蕾切尔分手时
Okay. Uh, when Rachel and I broke up,
我的身体状况很糟
I was... I was in bad shape.
我病了 吃不下 睡不着
I was sick. I couldn't eat. I didn't sleep.
整个人一塌糊涂
I was a mess.
但我向你保证 会好起来的
But I promise you, I promise you it gets better.
-会过去的 会... -丹尼 丹尼
- It will pass. It will get... - Danny, Danny,
我很感激麦格瑞特叫你过来
I appreciate that McGarrett asked you to...
给我打气 但我...
come give me this pep talk, but I'm... I-I got...
-我没事 -你没事吗
- I'm okay. - You're okay?
首先 史蒂夫没叫人做任何事
First of all, uh, Steve doesn't ask anybody to do anything.
是我要给你打气的
The pep talk's from me.
史蒂夫要给予你的是邀请
The-the invitation,on the other hand, that-that's from Steve.
邀请什么
Invitation? To what?
加入我们 加入团队
To, uh, to join us, to join the team.
五零特遣队 警徽 枪等全套
Five-0, the badge, gun, the whole trip.
你在逗我吧
You're-you're kidding, right?
但 丹尼 我不是警♥察♥
But, Danny, I'm-I'm not a cop.
那又怎样
So what?
你有把工作做好
I mean, you've done the job.
你帮我们的次数我都数不清了
You've helped us out more times than I can remember.
这不是施舍
This is not a handout, by the way.
不是因为你看起来很糟
This is not 'cause you look horrible.
-而是因为我们真的信任你 -你认真的吗
- It's because we actually believe in you. - You're serious?
绝对认真 你好好考虑
Absolutely, yeah. I mean, take your time, think about it.
我不需要考虑
I don't need to.
-谢谢 丹尼 -好吧
- Mahalo, Danny. - Okay. All right.
-谢谢 -好吧 老兄 你太臭了
- Mahalo. - Okay. Buddy, you smell so bad.
我喜欢你 但你真的很臭
I love you, but you stink really bad.
-谢谢 -没问题 去洗澡吧
- Thank you. - Yeah, of course. Go take a shower, okay?
好了 别碰我了 我也喜欢你 好吗
All right, stop touching me. I love you, too, all right?
拉那伊岛
拉那伊岛
在这种偏远的地方不会发生好事
Nothing ever good happens in a place this remote.
-至少对这仨来说 -四
- Least not for these three. - Four.
宝宝之前肯定在这里
Baby was definitely here.
这里像发生了阿♥拉♥莫之战
Place looks like the Alamo.
孩子如果还活着
Fact that the kid is even still alive
肯定是种奇迹
must be some kind of a miracle.
看来有人和他一起躲在这里
Looks like someone was squatting down with him here.
也许这些死掉的枪手
Maybe all these dead shooters
是在这里保护小家伙
were just here trying to protect the little guy.
只是保护一个孩子 不需要这么强大的队伍
Well, it seems like a lot of muscle just to protect one kid.
如果对手是海豹突击队 也不算强吧
Not if you think a Navy SEAL's coming after you.
所以你认为这是他来瓦胡岛的目的
So you think that's what his tail on Oahu was about?
有可能
Could be.
卢 你认为是麦格瑞特的朋友在这大开杀戒
Lou, you think McGarrett's friend spilled all this blood?
真棒
This is great.
这真是棒呆了
This is the... This is fantastic.
太棒了
It's so good here.
我可以把它放到我的Instagram上吗
Can I... can I post this on my Instagram account?
我甚至都没有Instagram 我要注册一个
I don't even have an Instagram account. I'm gonna make one
然后用这做我的头像
and-and make this, like, my profile pic,
你在这戴着手铐和这里的一切
here with the cuffs and everything.
很好 很好 很有趣
That's good. That's good. That's funny.
亚当怎么样
How's Adam?
亚当很沮丧
Adam is, uh... He's miserable.
但他会没事的 他很开心加入我们
Uh, but he's gonna be all right. He's happy about the badge.
他加入了吗 很好 太棒了
He's in? That's great. That's excellent.
-有什么需要帮忙吗 -你好
- Can I help you? - Hi. Yeah.
我是丹尼·威廉姆斯探长 还没正式见过
Detective Danny Williams. We didn't officially meet.
不握手吗 好
No? Okay.
我想感谢你
I want to thank you for this.
终于将这个疯子绳之以法
This lunatic being behind bars finally.
实话说 这是会议室
Honestly, it's a conference room.
-能别打扰我吗 -随你吧
- Can I have this moment, please? - Yes, you may.
我要给你送个锦旗
I'm gonna send you a nice Edible Arrangement.
那将会很棒 但很遗憾
It's gonna be lovely. But, unfortunately,
一切美好的事都有尽头 给你
all good things come to an end. There you go.
火奴鲁鲁执行庭
不是每个人都有豁免权和手段的
Not everyone has immunity and means.
-没错 -我必须查清楚这个案子
- Right. - I have to work this case clean,
你们要是一直阻碍我
and if you keep jeopardizing my ability to do that,
我们就会有真正的麻烦
we're gonna have an actual problem.
连政♥府♥也解决不了的麻烦
One that the governor can't fix.
就在我走进你的牢房♥前
So, I spoke to Tani and Grover over on Lanai
塔妮和格罗弗跟我说了拉那伊岛上的事
about two secs before I walked into your cell here.
-这是个会议室 -随便
- Still a conference room. - Whatever.
那里有尸体 五具尸体
Uh, there were bodies. Five bodies.
都是枪手 完全是场大屠♥杀♥
Uh, all shooters. Complete bloodbath.
看起来那个婴儿也曾在那里
It looked like the baby had been there for a while, too.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 你...
Steve? Hey, Steve? What...?
五零特遣队找到了卡尔森被击中的犯罪现场
Hey. So, Five-0 found the crime scene where Carson was shot.
现在有两个我们队的人在那里
There's two of our team there right now.
我明白了 你就是喜欢斗争
I see. You just like to fight.
不 我就是想说那里有五具尸体
No. I'm just saying there's five dead bodies there.
要是你想 现在可以再把我拷起来
Okay? Now, you can slap the cuffs on me again if you like.
-把他也拷起来 -别把我推去
- Him, too, for that matter. - Don't-don't volunteer me
-那个会议室 -现在是会议室了吗
- for the conference room, okay? - Now it's a conference room?
或者你可以承认
All right? Or you can accept the fact
要不是因为五零特遣队 你不会有空休息
that you wouldn't have this break if it wasn't for Five-0. Okay?
我们可以从现在开始合作 一切由你决定
And we can work together from here on out. It's your call.
毛伊县警局刚刚开始处理现场
Maui County PD just started processing the scene.
我们已经确认了
We already have an I.D.
在房♥子里发现的其中一名死者的身份
from one of the dead shooters that we found in the house.
他因多次暴♥力♥侵犯被记录在系统中
He was already in the system for multiple violent offenses.
他的名字是卡利诺·哈勒
Name's Kalino Hale.
很好
That's good.
多次入室盗窃 暴♥力♥伤人
Couple B and E's, aggravated assault.
对我来说不会是保姆的首选
Not my first choice for a babysitter.
我问你们一个问题
Let me ask you guys a question.
如果那个婴儿在哈勒这样一个重罪犯手里
If the baby is with a felon like Hale,
也许卡尔森是去救那个孩子 而不是绑♥架♥他
maybe Carson was here to rescue the kid, right? Not abduct him.
看来的确是这样
It's starting to look that way, yeah.
我在这房♥子里碰到了麻烦
Hey, I just hit pay dirt in the house.
这是谁 麦格瑞特吗
Who is that, McGarrett?
兄弟 听着 我想要让你们见一个人
Hey, man, listen, there's somebody I want you to meet.
卢·格罗弗队长
Captain Lou Grover,
这是海军罪案调查处的特别探员艾玛·沃伦
meet NCIS Special Agent Emma Warren.
其实我们见过
Actually, we've met.
显然卢·格罗弗队长在国家运输安全委员会兼差
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表